Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! by Niterrorz
Started on: 10-15-2011 01:34 PM
Replies: 566 (8491 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 12-03-2014 09:22 AM
theBDub

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Every episode can't be finding new and creative ways to kill zombies. With thinking people there has to be thought in how to kill them.
So the questions are:
How will Michonne interact with the prison troupe? We know how she feels about the townies... Will she try to kill Andrea? I think she would.
How will Merle and Daryl react? Does Merle use this as a chance to lead the townies or will he go for blood and try to kill Rick and Daryl? I think he'll try to kill them first.
Would Andrea kill the Governor after she saw Glenn and Maggie and after the troupe came to get them? I think she will cower and not take sides and side with who ends up winning. If she's attacked by a townie, she will stand her ground.
The townies have the advantage with automatic weapons but they're sloppy and the guns point out. Hand to hand definitely goes to the troupe.
Sorry if you didn't see it but Click to show

Michonne is going to be allies with the Ricktatorship (which isn't much of a Ricktatorship anymore), but I don't think she'll join them. She's a wanderer. She would kill Andrea if threatened, I don't doubt.
I actually am one of few who think Merle is going to side with the Ricktatorship at the last second, and I think he's going to be the one to kill the Governor (if the Governor does get killed).
I have the same thought about Andrea.
The townies can't shoot. They are going to be destroyed. One member of the Ricktatorship is going to die, but that's just how you keep drama going.
Click to show
IP: Logged
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:
The townies can't shoot. They are going to be destroyed. One member of the Ricktatorship is going to die, but that's just how you keep drama going.

The few townies that can shoot. You know the ones on the wall and the ones that went out with the Governor to kill the military guys.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The few townies that can shoot. You know the ones on the wall and the ones that went out with the Governor to kill the military guys.

Remember that one girl was the best with the bow in the town, and she couldn't hit a walker at all? Foreshadowing, me thinks.
FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Haven't read them either. http://www.amctv.com/talkin...segment-talking-dead 2:35 Glen Mazarra said they use the book as a treasure chest and pick and choose what they use.

And change some things altogether. Wasn't Dale still alive at the prison and HE was the one who lost a leg?
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

Michonne is going to be allies with the Ricktatorship (which isn't much of a Ricktatorship anymore), but I don't think she'll join them. She's a wanderer.

Possibly, but Michonne basically becomes Rick's "right hand man" so too speak, in the comics.. Kinda replacing Shane as Ricks "tough guy/girl".. But as we have seen they don't follow the comic super close, so they may change that..

Michonne is bad ass, but kinda bland as a character, i hope she opens up a little.. The whole "im a silent badass who trusts no-one" is getting a little old. But i guess that would be a good trait to have in her world.. But obviously shes willing to look for help when she needs it, as we saw when she was standing at the prison fence wounded and covered in zombie guts holding the baby forumula when Rick found her.. She was smart to bring the formula, as it will get in her in the door im sure.. I have a feeling Rick and the rest will tend too her and she will join Ricks side, and shes gonna want to go get Andria i bet.. It should be interesting to find out what will happen if the Governors group tries to raid the prison, and Meryl runs into Daryle.. Will he join up with his bro? or kill the rest and stay with the Gov? Cause i don't see Daryle ever betraying the group.. Not even for Meryl..

BlackEmrald

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-27-2012 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have any of you guys watched the webisodes?

I took some time to watch them from season 2 and 3 and I highly reccomend them, especially from season 3.
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2012 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All I know is, its wednesday, and sunday is too far away at this point.... >__> I have a feeling with Daryl and Merle its gonna be a classic 'you cant tell me what to do older brother!' when merle tries to order Daryl to join up with him. Hand to hand I think Merle has the size advantage, but his skills with weapons has dulled in that town while Daryls have stayed sharp and in use 24/7 on the road. It'll be interesting to see how the 'mid-season finale' turns out.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD:

All I know is, its wednesday, and sunday is too far away at this point.... >__> I have a feeling with Daryl and Merle its gonna be a classic 'you cant tell me what to do older brother!' when merle tries to order Daryl to join up with him. Hand to hand I think Merle has the size advantage, but his skills with weapons has dulled in that town while Daryls have stayed sharp and in use 24/7 on the road. It'll be interesting to see how the 'mid-season finale' turns out.

I agree, actually i think they are setting things up for something similar too that.. If you pay attention to Daryle, espeically in the episode after Carl's mom died, him and Daryle where walking around the prison and Daryle was talking about when he was a kid, he liked to play with the other nieghorhood kids, but only when Meryle wasent around.. So i have a strong feeling they arent really close, at least not in a good way.. I have a feeling Meryle was the bully big brother, and Daryle just followed him around..

Should be interesting either way.. Daryle is really close with Rick now, and you know Meryle will want some payback for Rick cuffing him too the pipe, forcing him to cut his hand off to survive.. What will Daryle do in that situation?

Personally i hope Daryle beats Meryle down for being the psyhco twisted redneck prick that he is.. Plus Daryle can get a little payback for probably what where numorus beatings from Meryle as a kid..
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-29-2012 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i can't wait for sunday either... i think this is going to be one of their best episode.
its going to be a 6 person battle royal of good vs evil.
rick taking on the governor
michonne taking on andrea
daryl taking on merrill

but of course we won't know the final outcome until next year when the new season starts back up.

will rick's 357 colt python be a match against the governor's smooth talking southern tongue?
will michonne slice off andrea's pretty blond locks or will andrea come to her senses and come back to the fold?
will daryl take the other hand of merrill and leave him to go stump-to-stump combat with the walkers/bitters?
i believe daryl will be the demise of merrill and remove that racist bastard from the face of the zombie world.

gawd... i love this show!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2012 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:
i believe daryl will be the demise of merrill and remove that racist bastard from the face of the zombie world.

Yep.....I say Daryl kills Merle tonight. Not sure if it'll be part of the cliffhanger or not, but this will probably be Merle's last episode. Hopefully Andrea gets it too. I've tried to like her, but she keeps doing stupid crap.....she's just an annoyance to me now.

gawd... i love this show!

I do too!

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2012 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dude with the singing bowl pisses me off! Grrr, how annoying and nieve can Milton be? A singing bowl? Really? I was hoping the old guy turned zombie was gonna bite his hand off!

Curse you and your split season, AMC!
PFF
System Bot
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2012 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG! How about THAT for a mid-season finale?! :O :O :O :O Feb. is too far away... :'(
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2012 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
epic......
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very, very good. I think I'm going to like this new group VERY much. At least the Black guy. He seems very "in-tune" and smart.

If they kill off Daryl, I'm going to be pissed. He's probably my favorite character.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, atleast now he will be great on "talk like a pirate day"

edit to add,.. "The screamer pits"? Interesting.

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 12-02-2012).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2012 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Andrea is still clueless that the Ricktatorship was the guys in town. She didn't see Glenn or Maggie. Maybe now she realizes they could be alive and near after seeing Daryl. Nah, that's assuming she'd stop and think.
The new people are still a question. If the townies didn't come breaking in they could be trusted quicker. I'm sure they will be.
Axel is gonna betray the group. He's going to think by giving the Governor Rick he'll be able to take whatever woman he wants. He probably was in prison for raping a girl or some degenerate charge. He'll be a walker dead soon.
Merle will realize Michonne was the one who brought Rick to town. How to say it was her and convince the townies and tell the Governor he lied is going to be interesting.

ARRRGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! Two months!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: the Gov knew Merle lied and this is how he's paying back.

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 12-03-2012).]

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-02-2012 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That was an AWESOME episode...
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2012 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That was an AWESOME episode...

Edit:
WD marathon new year eves and day, all episodes back-to-back.
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-03-2012 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Hey, atleast now he will be great on "talk like a pirate day"

edit to add,.. "The screamer pits"? Interesting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCObNxOkFOY @ 5:45 SCREAMER PIT?! :O
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hCObNxOkFOY @ 5:45 SCREAMER PIT?! :O

awesome movie, peter weller is by far one of my favorite actors. havent seen the sequel yet though.

as for the walking dead, yet AGIAN they kill another black guy only to replace him with another black guy...... thats 3 this half of season 3? lol poor black guys always die first. as for daryl how the hell did he get caught? what part did i miss? in one shot hes talking and agreeing with rick that they need to go and come back and next thing i see is he got captured. i know they were running for the wall and he was at the door with an AK but i didnt think they got him there.
Gokart

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GokartSend a Private Message to GokartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't believe you missed anything. I don't remember seeing Daryl get caught either.
I never realized the turn around of black men but I do often think about the black man and his son that Rick was with back at season one then used to talk to via walkie talkie. I hope they both make a return and are safe.
Btw, I'm glad I found this thread! My wife and I huge Walking Dead fans thanks to our son!
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
they didn't show Daryl getting caught. i think it was part of Daryl plan to get caught so he could see his brother, we all know he's pretty damn smart not to get caught by a bunch of amateurs guards.

i'm glad the next season starts in February and not the 6 to 12 month wait we had in the past.

G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just some thoughts: I think Daryl gave up on purpose once he found out his brother was alive. Had he known that Michonne being alive would put Merle in hot water with the Gov, he may not have. I think the two brothers will be forced to fight in the walker arena only the teeth won't be removed this time. One will die; probably Merle. Like most of you, Daryl has been one of my favorite characters since the beginning and it would really suck if he was killed off.

Andrea will find out the truth about Glenn and Maggie's capture/torture. She's already looking at the Gov differently after finding his 'stash' but I don't think she'll go back to her old group unless somehow forced out of Woodbury. During season 2 (I think), she tried to talk Shane into leaving the group with her so I don't think she has any real loyalty to them. On a side note, have any of you watched any of the interview panels on Youtube with the actor who plays the Gov? To me, he seems every bit as creepy as his character.

Carl was just downright annoying in season 2 not so much anymore. I no longer wish he gets eaten by walkers.

[This message has been edited by G-Man (edited 12-04-2012).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2012 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i'm glad the next season starts in February and not the 6 to 12 month wait we had in the past.

Actually, the last episode of season 3 will be on March 31, and if season 4 starts in October...
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2012 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

awesome movie, peter weller is by far one of my favorite actors. havent seen the sequel yet though.

as for the walking dead, yet AGIAN they kill another black guy only to replace him with another black guy...... thats 3 this half of season 3? lol poor black guys always die first. as for daryl how the hell did he get caught? what part did i miss? in one shot hes talking and agreeing with rick that they need to go and come back and next thing i see is he got captured. i know they were running for the wall and he was at the door with an AK but i didnt think they got him there.

I really hope this black guy sticks around. Chad Coleman is the actor that plays him, and he had a great character in the HBO series "The Wire" (boxing coach for those familiar with the series)

edit: did some investigating, and they at least credit him in these upcoming episodes, so hopefully he'll be alive in them?

The Suicide King (10 February 2013) - Tyreese
Episode #3.10 (17 February 2013) - Tyreese
Episode #3.11 (24 February 2013) - Tyreese
Episode #3.12 (3 March 2013) - Tyreese
Episode #3.13 (10 March 2013) - Tyreese
Episode #3.14 (17 March 2013) - Tyreese
Episode #3.15 (24 March 2013) - Tyreese
Episode #3.16 (31 March 2013) - Tyreese

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 12-05-2012).]

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2012 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

I didnt realize there was a sequel to screamers. As for the black man turnover rate, yeah Ive noticed it too, but havent really said much onto it. Direct quote from my dad 'Carol either needs to get with Daryl, grow long hair, both or become walker food cause Im tired of starein at her as she is...' I havent read the comics at all, but dont they all buy the farm eventually? Someone at work was sayin thats how it ends... I cant imagine that but... 0_o
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i watch the last few minutes of the season finale again and something dawn onto to me about what happen at the end.

when the Gov. is giving his speech and he says that merell is trader and he had help from his brother daryl.
how did they know the guy they captured was daryl?
daryl is a badass not like that pu$$y glen and maggie who gave up info at the drop of a dime.
we know andrea knows daryl but she didn't get to see him until they were all in the zombie octagon.

did i miss how they knew which one of the "terrorist" was daryl?
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i watch the last few minutes of the season finale again and something dawn onto to me about what happen at the end.

when the Gov. is giving his speech and he says that merell is trader and he had help from his brother daryl.
how did they know the guy they captured was daryl?
daryl is a badass not like that pu$$y glen and maggie who gave up info at the drop of a dime.
we know andrea knows daryl but she didn't get to see him until they were all in the zombie octagon.

did i miss how they knew which one of the "terrorist" was daryl?

i think it was because the gov. knew that maggie and glen were with andreas old group, and merell said he wanted to find his brother. with the others escaping and michonne coming to off him i think he just put 2 and 2 together. especially since they were in the area already and it owuld be unlikely that anyone would just raid their town for no reason
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2012 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't think Glenn is as weak as you think.
Merle told the gov he caught his brother and about Andrea was part of the group. After questioning Glenn he knew he lied about Andrea still being with the group. Glenn held his own after being beaten by Merle. Maggie caved first but I think she should have said they were at the farmhouse but that wouldn't have been in the storyline.

Who's going to win the octagon?
Merle is better fed than Daryl but he's gotten a little soft living in Maybury.
Daryl has resentment towards Merle with the tauntings from being the little brother. He's battle-strong and still pissed.
I think it'll be Daryl by a hand.
Stubby79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Stubby79Send a Private Message to Stubby79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think it'll be Daryl by a hand.

Bwahahaaaaa!!

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's another thought: what if the brothers work together and escape Woodbury?
PFF
System Bot
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Daryl walked up to the group and in Daryl character asked where the **** is my brother.
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-29-2012 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Marathon starts tomorrow? Need a zombie fix!
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2013 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait till it's back. I'm going to hell without it.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tonight at 9!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gokart Mozart

12143 posts
Member since Mar 2003
I wonder what it'll be like in black and white.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great episode!
Celthora87GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Celthora87GTSend a Private Message to Celthora87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought it was a terrible season premier... I will not make it my next priority to watch next week, if I get to it, i get to it.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2013 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Celthora87GT:

I thought it was a terrible season premier... I will not make it my next priority to watch next week, if I get to it, i get to it.

It wasn't the best episode (nor the worst) but in all fairness, it wasn't the season premier. This is still season 3......this is just the first one back from a 2-month hiatus. Technically they call it a 'mid-season' premier, but it really is just another episode.
Fats

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2013 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FatsSend a Private Message to FatsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just watching (got in late on the first go round and had to wait for the re-run)
Click to show

Brad
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock