Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! (Page 8)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! by Niterrorz
Started on: 10-15-2011 01:34 PM
Replies: 566 (8490 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 12-03-2014 09:22 AM
weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We keep wondering why the Gov.s got all them jars with you know whats in them.

Also, I think jawless, armless Michones pack mules were her brothers or another relation. She was awful upset when she had to...

Great episode!

Edit, pg. 8

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 10-31-2012).]

IP: Logged
mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2012 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stubby79:

Haven't read 'em (obviously). They sticking anything close to the comic story?

Ummm somewhat, but in they've switched roles of some of the characters, like who lives and dies, and who gets with who, etc. the comics have story lines that would never fly on tv.
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 10:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Also, I think jawless, armless Michones pack mules were her brothers or another relation. She was awful upset when she had to...

Great episode!

Edit, pg. 8

Because he's eccentric and a liar? 0.o Yeah Michones mules I guess would be her bros...only way I could see her bein that hurt for havein to do what she did to em. But, better by her than someone else she doesnt know/care for ya know?

FieroSTETZ

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2012 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by weloveour86se:

Great episode!

Edit, pg. 8

Competing lovers?
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what the ****........
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very Very good episode tonight...
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

what the ****........

I agree! Wow!
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Crazy episode! poor hoomanz....
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol im going to hell for this one but... Click to show

[This message has been edited by Niterrorz (edited 11-04-2012).]

1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

I guess y'all felt about as strongly about this past episode as I did.

I missed the Ricktatorship. Let's hope that now that we've had two solid episodes of each exclusively that we can get some episodes that jump back and forth. I didn't like being in the town that long.

Also, saw this picture and found it funny. I'll hide it because NSFW language.

Click to show

Ask and ye shall receive! That episode delivered!

oh, and as for that picture, I thought about that during the first episode this season, but then remembered that it's supposed to be Spring right? The grass wouldn't have grown that tall maybe? Anyways, it looked quite a bit longer in shots of this episode.

edit: and niterrorz, Click to show

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 11-04-2012).]

HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

lol im going to hell for this one but... Click to show

you're not going to hell, but Click to show
PFF
System Bot
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2012 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang!! Wow.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2012 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Ask and ye shall receive! That episode delivered!

oh, and as for that picture, I thought about that during the first episode this season, but then remembered that it's supposed to be Spring right? The grass wouldn't have grown that tall maybe? Anyways, it looked quite a bit longer in shots of this episode.

edit: and niterrorz, Click to show

The best episode yet! Holy crap!

And concerning Niterrorz's comment, Click to show

This one goes out to my homie...

CLICK FOR FULL SIZE

Pretend that's blood.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-11-2012 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ricks lost it.. who is taking bets that daryell takes over?
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Ricks lost it.. who is taking bets that daryell takes over?

Or Carl... Hahaha.

That episode had some good character development. The only thing I'm wondering is who called, like everyone else.

I'm fine with the lack of heavy action... last week covered more than enough.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 11:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I miss it or did they show what happen to carol?
After T-Dog made the sacrifice so Carol could go by I never saw her again.

Then last night they said the needed 3 graves, I assuming for T-Dog, Lorie, and Carol.
Jonesy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 104
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JonesySend a Private Message to JonesyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah Rick has totally lost his marbles. I really hope the group and come together and help bring him back to sanity.. Now that Michone has left crazy town, im hoping she finds Rick and the rest at the prison and teams up with them. I have a feeling though if that happens, Daryl will find out Meryl is still alive and leave the group to go find him, which would hurt the group alot as Daryl is a hugh part of keeping them safe and alive. And where the hell is Carol? She did run away when T sacrificed himself, they never showed or hinted that she didnt make it..

[This message has been edited by Jonesy (edited 11-12-2012).]

theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Did I miss it or did they show what happen to carol?
After T-Dog made the sacrifice so Carol could go by I never saw her again.

Then last night they said the needed 3 graves, I assuming for T-Dog, Lorie, and Carol.

This is pissing me off. They mentioned her dying in The Talking Dead as well, but she hasn't! She's just missing!

I assume they think she's gone because T-Dog is gone, and they were with each other. I want to know where she is! Carol's grave was explicitly there, because of the flower.

I think they're playing with us... trying to make us think she's dead then she's just going to show up some time in a future episode.
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree, Bdub. If you saw the sneak peak from the end of The episode, Daryl makes a remark after they find Carol's knife in a zombie.
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it Carol calling on the phone for help?
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good call. That's a great guess.
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good call. That's a great guess.

Itd be a good way to snap Rick back to reality. But when I first heard it, I assumed a hallucination or something.

edit: VVV turbotoad, exactly why I thought the phone call was all in Rick's addled mind.

[This message has been edited by 1988holleyformula (edited 11-12-2012).]

turbotoad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbotoadSend a Private Message to turbotoadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How is the phone even working? I thought that they turned off all the generators at the prison. And I don't recall there being electricity working anywhere throughout the whole series. Weird....
HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 11:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDSend a Private Message to HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All Im saying is....if Daryl dies Im rioting. End of story. I'll agree with you guys, if Rick doesnt snap back to reality, the groups best bet for survival is Daryl as the leader. Still curious whats gonna happen if Daryl and his brother ever meet back up - and if Michone is gonna depackitate the governors head...
FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is pissing me off. They mentioned her dying in The Talking Dead as well, but she hasn't! She's just missing!

I assume they think she's gone because T-Dog is gone, and they were with each other. I want to know where she is! Carol's grave was explicitly there, because of the flower.

I think they're playing with us... trying to make us think she's dead then she's just going to show up some time in a future episode.

Watch it again; they showed her body in the hallway. As it panned out/away, there was a body next to the head wrap like carol was wearing. The phone isn't Carol whether she's dead or not; Rick's about to get weird

I think Carol dying is an excellent vehicle for furthering Daryl's character. Carol dies, so Daryl's ties to the group lessen. Daryl finds merle, now theres less to keep daryl with the group?

[This message has been edited by FieroSTETZ (edited 11-14-2012).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Carol is still alive and not bitten. She might be surrounded by dead walkers in a cell. Rick needed to vent. Killing a few dozen walkers is a good way. He just needs to clean up his mess and he'll be back. In time they'll clear out the prison altogether. I still think the distance from the prison to Woodbury isn't far. There should be some interaction soon. Daryl isn't ready to lead, he's one that can survive on his own but not lead a group. If anyone, I think Glen with guidance from Hershel. Besides, Maggie wouldn't be a bad candidate either.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by HoMiE_TeLeFrAgGeD:

All Im saying is....if Daryl dies Im rioting. End of story. I'll agree with you guys, if Rick doesnt snap back to reality, the groups best bet for survival is Daryl as the leader. Still curious whats gonna happen if Daryl and his brother ever meet back up - and if Michone is gonna depackitate the governors head...

i agree, im sick of them killing off main charictors but if daryl goes im done watching the show.
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They are killed off faster in the comic
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
then i would hate the comics, its a good show but you really cant classify it as a drama because theres not enough time to get to know the characters. litterally 50% of the original cast has been killed off already. dont get me wrong i know its the zombie apocalypse and not everyone can live but damn they kill off to many people.
frontal lobe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 166
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for frontal lobeSend a Private Message to frontal lobeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Definitely a telemarketer call. Which will be the last straw to make Rick go totally insane...

wait, forget it. That would be me.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that was interesting...
PFF
System Bot
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2012 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

I thought the phone call was all in Rick's addled mind.

Point please!
weloveour86se

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2012 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ill take a meat lovers with stuffed crust and a side of cheesey bread. What, this is dominoes right? Oh srry wrong #.

edit to go OT, sry but dang if I could hear a word Sara Silverman said on Talking Dead. Did anyone els see her thigh highs? Wow!

[This message has been edited by weloveour86se (edited 11-18-2012).]

Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone still watching it?
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought this week's episode was pretty slow.
Falcon Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2012 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon FieroSend a Private Message to Falcon FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I thought the KFC commercial right after the close up of the zombies eating guts was hilarious.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I LOVED this episode. Easily one of my favorites. The tension was so high during the entire thing! And the score at the end.. that duh... duh... duh... duh... my God that got me going.

Next episode is going to be freaking awesome. I am so pumped.

And yeah, the KFC commercial played at the same point both times I watched the episode! I about died laughing.
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glen's zombie fight was awesome. Easily my favorite scene this season.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 11:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every episode can't be finding new and creative ways to kill zombies. With thinking people there has to be thought in how to kill them.
So the questions are:
How will Michonne interact with the prison troupe? We know how she feels about the townies... Will she try to kill Andrea? I think she would.
How will Merle and Daryl react? Does Merle use this as a chance to lead the townies or will he go for blood and try to kill Rick and Daryl? I think he'll try to kill them first.
Would Andrea kill the Governor after she saw Glenn and Maggie and after the troupe came to get them? I think she will cower and not take sides and side with who ends up winning. If she's attacked by a townie, she will stand her ground.
The townies have the advantage with automatic weapons but they're sloppy and the guns point out. Hand to hand definitely goes to the troupe.
Sorry if you didn't see it but Click to show

Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-26-2012 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Making Maggie strip was by far my fav episode.

Gawd, I love this show.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock