Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! by Niterrorz
Started on: 10-15-2011 01:34 PM
Replies: 566 (8490 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 12-03-2014 09:22 AM
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The first 50 minutes were useless, but yeah, the end was awesome.
IP: Logged
rogergarrison

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree with most of you. It was decent when it started, but it getting lame fast. I hope they find the girls half eaten body so we can move on. If they dont find her one way or another, next week will prob be my last episode. Leverage started its new season.
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:
I hope they find the girls half eaten body so we can move on.

Someone didn't watch last nights episode!.
Cro577

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cro577Send a Private Message to Cro577Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate how they ended the Episode.. stupid Mid season deal
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya it seems like they have several more already completed by the looks of it i wonder why they are cutting the season in half.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 07:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did I miss something. Im pretty sure I watched it last nite.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spoiler Alert
She was already zombiefied and in the barn.
*Note this is pissing the fan boys off because in the graphic novels it was presumed her and Carl would hook up and be the leaders of the next gen survivors.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK, I had a hunch theyd find her in the barn last week. I must have dozed off at that point. Its getting so boring, its hard to stay awake for it.
Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rogergarrison:

OK, I had a hunch theyd find her in the barn last week. I must have dozed off at that point. Its getting so boring, its hard to stay awake for it.

It has been dragging a bit..
And now I don't feel bad about the spoiler.. it's right on the home page of her coming out of the barn
http://www.amctv.com/shows/the-walking-dead

Amethyst

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AmethystClick Here to visit Amethyst's HomePageSend a Private Message to AmethystEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
++SPOILER ALERT!!++

Oh wait, it's too late, never mind...

Originally posted by mrfiero:

When you guys watch the episode you'll find out that Otis was the one who found, caught and put the walkers into the barn. Otis was killed before he could tell anyone about the girl.....nobody at the farm had a clue she was in there.

First off, somebody has to go into that barn and feed those things every day... and you can darn well bet that they have some idea of how many are in there, since they are family members... just in case one goes missing... that's standard procedure for keeping any type of animals in pens... plus the fact that a little girl in the midst of all those adults has to stand out pretty well... especially since she'd be in pretty good shape, I would imagine... I don't know, I haven't watched the episode yet!!
------------------

[This message has been edited by Amethyst (edited 11-28-2011).]

G-Man

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2011 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think a feeding session was shown in one of the previous episodes and all the feeder did was throw live chickens in from either the loft or maybe from outside through the loft access. They have the barn locked up pretty good so probably not much reason to do inventory. Its also kind of dark inside so I could also see them not noticing a small girl-zombie among the bigger ones.
PFF
System Bot
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2012 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all day marathon saturday and then season 2 part 2? premier on sunday.....are you ready!????
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
30 mins to showtime, get your pizza in the oven and dont forget the beer!
BlackEmrald

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackEmraldSend a Private Message to BlackEmraldEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it will be interesting to see what direction the group goes in. Do they stay at the farm? Do they leave? Do they take the farm by either force or leadership coup?

[This message has been edited by BlackEmrald (edited 02-12-2012).]

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOOOOOO!!!
8Ball

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 162
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
(in my best Early Cuyler)

YEOW!!!!
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
that was good, im not droping any spoilers but i think dale did a good job of nailing what shane did to ottis. now to see if he will try to prove it.
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would someone please pop Shane in the head already?!?!?!?
He is long since dead in the comic..
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually like Shane. I am done with the old guy that owns the barn. I'm glad to see he's Click to show. I hope to see them Click to show.

I thought it was awesome when Click to show

Super pumped for next week. I hope Click to show.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya the end with you know who was awesome! i was like DAUUUUMMMM! i kinda figured with the way the mood was it was gonna happen. the tension was so thick you could cut it with a butter knife.
PFF
System Bot
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Every episode so far is awesome!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2012 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did anyone else put up with the over 40 virgins and their comic books to see the trailer for next week?

Originally posted by theBDub:

I actually like Shane. I am done with the old guy that owns the barn. I'm glad to see he's Click to show. I hope to see them Click to show..

I'm not too sure of that. Click to show
8Ball

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 8BallSend a Private Message to 8BallEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes we did... Didn't you just love the Chucky Chic
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Did anyone else put up with the over 40 virgins and their comic books to see the trailer for next week?
I'm not too sure of that. Click to show

I meant Hershel, not Shane.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ya i watched part of that comic book show to see the trailer
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I actually liked the comic book show.
Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a large collection of zombie dvds around 50 titles so keen to see this.
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone explain why Lori had to get the guys. That was just useless.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Someone explain why Lori had to get the guys. That was just useless.

Another plot device.....there was no easy way for her life to suddenly become in jeopardy at the farm, so yeah....there ya have it. I hate them, but so far I'm tolerating it because I'm enjoying the overall show.
rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope they leave the farm. They overstayed it to me. Nice to see some new players even though they didnt last long. Im thinking they just wrote them in to give some 'rest of the country' background. She prob had her wreck because she wanted too much to renew her contract, lol, so they got rid of her quick and easy. Just thank god, we dont have to keep hunting for Sophia any more.
PFF
System Bot
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Will Lori turn into a walker? The one she hit might bite or scratch her. That'll be one way to end your contract.

Leave the farm? They know the area and where the danger zones are. They know the farm's offense and defense areas. If they leave the danger increases, both from the walkers and now known from other survivors. Who knows what areas are safe. Not much from what the now dead guys said but I'd take that with a little more than a grain of salt. Survival is still weak. Staying in one place is better until too many survivors find it...
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gokart Mozart:

Will Lori turn into a walker? The one she hit might bite or scratch her. That'll be one way to end your contract.

Leave the farm? They know the area and where the danger zones are. They know the farm's offense and defense areas. If they leave the danger increases, both from the walkers and now known from other survivors. Who knows what areas are safe. Not much from what the now dead guys said but I'd take that with a little more than a grain of salt. Survival is still weak. Staying in one place is better until too many survivors find it...

Not sure if you guys saw the previews for the next episode, but the friends of the two Boston guys killed in the bar have a shoot out with Rick, Hershel & the Asian kid (I forgot his name). Even if they escape (which they will), they will probably deem the area unsafe from this other group of people and fearing retaliation the entire group will move on together. So.....they'll leave the farm, but all will still be together. That's my guess.....we'll have to see how it plays out.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not sure if you guys saw the previews for the next episode, but the friends of the two Boston guys killed in the bar have a shoot out with Rick, Hershel & the Asian kid (I forgot his name). Even if they escape (which they will), they will probably deem the area unsafe from this other group of people and fearing retaliation the entire group will move on together. So.....they'll leave the farm, but all will still be together. That's my guess.....we'll have to see how it plays out.

i thought i saw rick pull out a grenade but how many of those does he have? i thought it was just one that he used at the CDC...
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2012 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Niterrorz:

i thought i saw rick pull out a grenade but how many of those does he have? i thought it was just one that he used at the CDC...

Hmmm. I didn't see a grenade, but AFAIK he only had the one used at the CDC. I'll have to watch the preview again a little closer.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any chance we can edit out the posts and Click to show
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Not sure if you guys saw the previews for the next episode, but Click to show That's my guess.....we'll have to see how it plays out.

Click to show

[This message has been edited by Gokart Mozart (edited 02-14-2012).]

G-Man

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2012 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for G-ManSend a Private Message to G-ManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's my prediction for how the shootout will get resolved:

The two dead Bostonians will resurrect in the middle of the shootout and Rick's group will use them somehow. They will either be a diversion to allow escape or used as weapons by shoving them outside to go after the other group. I don't think Rick did anything that would prevent them from resurrecting (no head damage) and both he and Herschel now have some experience at herding walkers so it might be do-able. Okay, re-watched the last bit on Xfinity and Rick definitely put a round in both their heads so NO on the resurrection.

Herschel will probably be killed which may prompt everyone to leave the farm. I'm hoping they don't kill Maggie off. She's the only hot one left.

BTW, the Asian kids name is Glen.

I didn't get into this show until the second season but was finally able to catch season 1 during the marathon Saturday.

Gary

[This message has been edited by G-Man (edited 02-14-2012).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another good Zombie Tv series is Dead Set. It is zombies on a big brother set.
gtxbullet

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2012 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gtxbulletSend a Private Message to gtxbulletEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
missed a bunch of episodes
I need to get caught up. WAIT A MINUTE!!!! T-Shirts at Wally World??? Where, How, When lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock