Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  $$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Page 26)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by kgoodyear
Started on: 05-10-2018 07:33 PM
Replies: 1147 (65742 views)
Last post by: kgoodyear on 10-17-2022 03:55 PM
Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2020 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love this thread!

IP: Logged
kgoodyear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2020 11:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you have mint OEM lenses replace them with the new more robust Poly Carbonate lenses. Place your older fragile lenses in storage,.
keith.goodyear@bellyacrestudios.com

------------------
Goody & .......George

The beauty of a solution lies in its simplicity

ChanningB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChanningBSend a Private Message to ChanningBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kgoodyear:

If you have mint OEM lenses replace them with the new more robust Poly Carbonate lenses. Place your older fragile lenses in storage,.
keith.goodyear@bellyacrestudios.com

WOW!!! These look GREAT!!! Do you know if they are still available? My 88GT has the left side outer lense cracked and its gotten full of dirt/water over time...would love to have mine shine like these do!

UPDATE: Just spoke with David @ RPM, he states they have lenses in stock! Thank you so much kgoodyear for updating this post! I was beginning to think i wasnt going to find a fix for my cracked lenses!

[This message has been edited by ChanningB (edited 02-07-2020).]

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChanningB:

WOW!!! These look GREAT!!! Do you know if they are still available? My 88GT has the left side outer lense cracked and its gotten full of dirt/water over time...would love to have mine shine like these do!

UPDATE: Just spoke with David @ RPM, he states they have lenses in stock! Thank you so much kgoodyear for updating this post! I was beginning to think i wasnt going to find a fix for my cracked lenses!

Yes they will be available for a couple of years. email keith.goodyear@bellyacrestudios.com with full name, shipping address and cell phone number. Currently there is about a 30 day wait.

------------------
Goody & .......George

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2020 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014
turbodad2

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for turbodad2Send a Private Message to turbodad2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not trying to be a smart ass ...ebay
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2020 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by turbodad2:

Not trying to be a smart ass ...ebay

This has always been an option but we are not ready for that at this point.
BlackCherryGT

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlackCherryGTSend a Private Message to BlackCherryGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This has always been an option but we are not ready for that at this point.

You likely should have a new thread in the mall as well to catch new viewers as apposed to those who just follow this thread.
jjd2296

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Paid for my order today! Stoked. As far as eBay that’s a rip off! The merchant fee is ridiculous. Keith’s prices would definitely go up. Keith is doing it right.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

Paid for my order today! Stoked. As far as eBay that’s a rip off! The merchant fee is ridiculous. Keith’s prices would definitely go up. Keith is doing it right.

I appreciate the vote of confidence. Soon we will have the preorder list completed and then we will be faced with mining new orders from new customers and the best way to do that is through word of mouth, visiting clubs and hitting new viewers on FB and PFF. I'm working on a website to see if that will increase my exposure. eBay, Amazon and TFS are death knell solutions but part of the plan anyway.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2020 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sent you a PM. FWIW...
PFF
System Bot
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2020 02:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got lazy! Paid for my lenses Tuesday evening, expect them by Monday the 17th? can't wait. Thanks Keith (& George)…
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2020 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rick Morehouse:

Got lazy! Paid for my lenses Tuesday evening, expect them by Monday the 17th? can't wait. Thanks Keith (& George)…

You bet! They are in transit. We decided to send the clear one from Oklahoma so that will be there toward the end of next week. --George

Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Decorated lenses got here late Thursday afternoon-safe & sound. Look "SUPER COOL" to me. I'll not be finding "defects", I have a driver(when done), not a trailer queen, no disrespect to those who own/maintain a truly restored, near 100 point or highly modified fiero. Just not my gig. George is safe & will be a co-driver when we get back on the road! Clear lenses will be here shortly I'm sure. Thanks Keith for your follow-thru. Rick Oh heck, I've dreamed up a fix for the broke tabs that hold the lenses together-let me get one done to present.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Decorated lenses got here late Thursday afternoon-safe & sound. Look "SUPER COOL" to me. I'll not be finding "defects", I have a driver(when done), not a trailer queen, no disrespect to those who own/maintain a truly restored, near 100 point or highly modified fiero. Just not my gig. George is safe & will be a co-driver when we get back on the road! Clear lenses will be here shortly I'm sure. Thanks Keith for your follow-thru. Rick Oh heck, I've dreamed up a fix for the broke tabs that hold the lenses together-let me get one done to present.

That is so cool that they will put that final touch on your GT. I am anxious to see pictures. Your clear lenses are on their way. I sent them today. Sorry for the delay. We decided to handle the clear lenses through OKC. I know George will have a blast!

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-15-2020 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014
I thought after 2 1/2 to 3 years of my car being up on the lift I would finally see about getting my own set of lenses. Believe it or not, I've never actually seen my lenses on a Fiero. Sure, pictures but not actually seen them or felt them on the car. By far the most popular is of course the OEM style of lens but there are those of us who just want to be a bit different. Here is my rendition

Let's see some of your ideas!

------------------
Goody & .......George

Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 08:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is going to look pretty slick.

Did you make that template in something than can be opened with a MS Office product? That way people can play with designs on paper and have them handy to send to the decorator?

It's clever that you thought of ways to offset things, and has had my brain thinking of new stuff since you first posted it. It's also cool that the decorator will do things in other colors for contrast, too (check your local laws, kids!)

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2020 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

That is going to look pretty slick.

Did you make that template in something than can be opened with a MS Office product? That way people can play with designs on paper and have them handy to send to the decorator?

It's clever that you thought of ways to offset things, and has had my brain thinking of new stuff since you first posted it. It's also cool that the decorator will do things in other colors for contrast, too (check your local laws, kids!)

I use a program that is used to run my vinyl cutter. I use it to make the OEM templates that the decorator uses. That said, you would have to check with the decorator to see if he is open to having other files submitted for him to use. You would have to check with him. As you design what you think you might want keep in mind the amount of space you have to work with and that in the illustration above has been mirrored so it is easier for the viewer to understand it. The masking must be reversed to accommodate the coating.
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the clear lenses today-these puppies are really clear. I'll have to handle them w/white cotton gloves. Super clean palette to work from. Thanks Keith. pics after the rain stops-Friday.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2020 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Got the clear lenses today-these puppies are really clear. I'll have to handle them w/white cotton gloves. Super clean palette to work from. Thanks Keith. pics after the rain stops-Friday.

We will all be excited to see what you come up with. Take your time. --George
ChuckLS1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2020 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Received my lenses yesterday, they are BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks!!

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
2000 Grand Prix GTP

PFF
System Bot
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2020 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChuckLS1:

Received my lenses yesterday, they are BEAUTIFUL!!! Thanks!!

I am so glad you are pleased with them. Take pictures and tell a friend ok. I have a bunch more. --George

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2020 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2020 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just got a sneak preview of my lenses for The 4th Wife! I am hoping this will motivate me to get out and work on the car and get it back on the ground. Have you ordered your lenses for getting your car ready for spingtime?
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2020 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nice! Very!
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 11:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my first set! I'll be ordering my second set in a couple of months. The quality is just as advertised!
Kjk677

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2020 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Kjk677Send a Private Message to Kjk677Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I recieved my lenses a couple weeks ago and I couldn't be happier with the quality of them. Huge thank you to Keith for going through all the trials and tribulations that he did to make such a great product for the Fiero community.
VROOMZ28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2020 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VROOMZ28Send a Private Message to VROOMZ28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received my new Pontiac Fiero GT lenses from Keith Goodyear and they are great. They are definitely worth getting and are top quality!

A few lessons learned from my experience:

Disassemble the lens assembly when it is cold (below 45°F) if you can. The cold reduces the stickiness and stretch of the butyl rubber glue that seals the lenses. The colder, the easier the pieces come apart, and glue peels off easily off the reflector. 

Be very careful removing, disassembling, and cleaning. The plastic tabs and parts that stick out are fragile and almost broke when cleaning with the microfiber cloth.

Clean all of the components, careful not to smear the glue on the lenses, test fit and reassemble the lenses without glue. Make sure everything goes together and fits.

The warmer the better when reassembling the lens assembly with the new lens and use NEW BUTYL RUBBER glue tape. The heat softens the glue and makes it easier to squeeze back together the lens to the reflector. Take your time, if you push and go to fast you can break them. It’s the same butyl rubber glue that the factory uses and will allow you to disassemble them again in the future.

Clean the lenses and rear quarter windows with “Plexus” see the link below.

Here is a list of tools and supplies I used and may be helpful to you:

Plastic trim removal tools (Harbor Freight)
Flat tip and Philips screwdrivers
Electric drill with #2 Philips
Clear Plastic Polish
Microfiber towels
Soft Bristle Brush (tire brush)

**Plexus Plastic Cleaner & Polish**
(www.amazon.com/dp/B00092CKN4/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_58XxEbPN8VP3M)
[Used to clean aircraft windows]

16ft Butyl Rubber Glue headlight resealant
(www.amazon.com/dp/B077QJTJ2S/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_G6XxEb00T1D6R)

Electronic Component Cleaner
(For cleaning the tail light bulb sockets)

Dielectric (Bulb) Grease
LED replacement Bulbs

I hope this list helps out

[This message has been edited by VROOMZ28 (edited 03-04-2020).]

copperhens

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2020 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for copperhensSend a Private Message to copperhensEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keith, I have a question about vinyl wrapping the tail lights.

When I got new headlights for my truck, I got clear vinyl to overlay over them to protect against scratching and delam. Could I also do this to my tail lights to protect against scratches?
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2020 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by copperhens:

Keith, I have a question about vinyl wrapping the tail lights.

When I got new headlights for my truck, I got clear vinyl to overlay over them to protect against scratching and delam. Could I also do this to my tail lights to protect against scratches?

IMHO. If you put plastic on your furniture you might consider that. Personally, I would use a really good plastic cleaner like the sample I enclosed or F11. Enjoy the clear lenses and not a plastic covering. Eventually, that protective film is going to separate and cause other problems that may offset the advantages.
AustinH

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2020 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AustinHSend a Private Message to AustinHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made a short how-to video on the install! Enjoy!
PFF
System Bot
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2020 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've always tried to be as transparent with this project as business rules allowl.

For a number of days now I have had something going round in my head. Recently I had a customer who had a slight flaw on one of the lenses he'd received. But he wanted to make a point with me. "Keith, I have to tell you, two years ago I would have snapped up a set [of lenses] like these in a moment for much more, but now, I would like a [perfect] set." I set about exchanging the lens to give him a perfect set. The irony slathered on top of an understatement was not lost on either of us.

As the financier of the project obviously I have a finger on the pulse of finances. Currently I am still working my way down the preorder list. What is sad, are the scores of people who signed up for lenses and now don't reply to my calls, messages, emails, texts and postcards and to add insult to injury others request the invoice and then never pay. They absolutely ignore it.

I'll admit my spirits are a bit down today with the realization there is only so much I can do to reach the Fiero community. Perhaps I was unrealistic in my expectation GT owners really did want these lenses.

Keith & George
DukeHog

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2020 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DukeHogSend a Private Message to DukeHogEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the hard work Keith! I received my set last week. They look great but unfortunately they will remain in the box until paint work on my car is completed this summer.
Trinten

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2020 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've always tried to be as transparent with this project as business rules allowl.

For a number of days now I have had something going round in my head. Recently I had a customer who had a slight flaw on one of the lenses he'd received. But he wanted to make a point with me. "Keith, I have to tell you, two years ago I would have snapped up a set [of lenses] like these in a moment for much more, but now, I would like a [perfect] set." I set about exchanging the lens to give him a perfect set. The irony slathered on top of an understatement was not lost on either of us.

As the financier of the project obviously I have a finger on the pulse of finances. Currently I am still working my way down the preorder list. What is sad, are the scores of people who signed up for lenses and now don't reply to my calls, messages, emails, texts and postcards and to add insult to injury others request the invoice and then never pay. They absolutely ignore it.

I'll admit my spirits are a bit down today with the realization there is only so much I can do to reach the Fiero community. Perhaps I was unrealistic in my expectation GT owners really did want these lenses.

Keith & George

I'm sorry to hear about the fall-through with the pre-orders. The sadder part is, if you would have asked for any kind of down payment... at almost any point, you would have been subjected to a lot of angry reactions, due to people disappearing with down-payments in the past. I know my own indecision on how I want my next few sets decorated has delayed our transaction, but at least you and I have had a good cadence of conversation on it!

I hope some of the folks that have their invoices will pony up once their tax returns hit. This is too good of an opportunity. ... if not, I might just have to start to periodically buy more standard decorated ones and stockpiling them as a future investment.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2020 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Trinten:

I'm sorry to hear about the fall-through with the pre-orders. The sadder part is, if you would have asked for any kind of down payment... at almost any point, you would have been subjected to a lot of angry reactions, due to people disappearing with down-payments in the past. I know my own indecision on how I want my next few sets decorated has delayed our transaction, but at least you and I have had a good cadence of conversation on it!

I hope some of the folks that have their invoices will pony up once their tax returns hit. This is too good of an opportunity. ... if not, I might just have to start to periodically buy more standard decorated ones and stockpiling them as a future investment.

I've enjoyed all but one dialog with all my customers. Exchanges and minor problems have always been anticipated and for the most part solutions were in place to resolve them. I've always enjoyed being a problem solver but this salling business is like nailing Jell-O to a tree. I am more accustomed to dealing with situations less dynamic.
Fiero Vice

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-12-2020 04:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ViceSend a Private Message to Fiero ViceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keith & George

Keith & George,

Don't let it get your spirits down! All businesses will experience ups & downs, including my own. You have done an excellent job of reaching out to the Fiero community.

I'm still amazed there are some people who still have no clue where other Fiero enthusiasts got their lens from. Jeez!

I, for one, greatly appreciated what you have done, making Fastback Taillights a dream come true. To show my continued support, I plan to buy some more. I'm sure they will come thru before the end of 2 years contract is up. So, be ready to be overwhelmed with a long list of rush orders when it's near October 2021.

You might have to ask Santa if you could borrow his elf workers to help you to fulfill those orders.

Thank you!
Vice

[This message has been edited by Fiero Vice (edited 03-12-2020).]

trivet

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 07:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for trivetSend a Private Message to trivetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keith & George

Keith,

Your product is top notch (I have received, but not installed a set of your incredible lenses). The Fiero community has been asking/needing/begging for GT lenses for years - and you have delivered.

It's time for us to support our vendors! If you are wondering if they are worth the $$.... I (along with EVERYONE else who has received a set) can tell you they're most certainly worth every penny! I am a frugal individual myself, and it was no small matter to spend the money, but I am happy I did! The comparison between my old lenses and the new ones is like night and day (and my lenses weren't even that bad). I even have a complete GT lens set as a spare and I am STILL over-the-top happy with Keith's product.

People - if you pre-ordered, pony up. Vendors like Keith are what keep our cars on the road and without them, the Fiero would just be another forgotten old car instead of the awesome mid-engined obsession we all love.

Tim

[This message has been edited by trivet (edited 03-12-2020).]

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2020 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you all for your support. I had a bit of a pitty party yesterday and we have had these throughout the whole project and it is just another challenge we need to face head on. Thank you all.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 02:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my set of tail light lenses yesterday. Awesome, top notch. Thank you Keith.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2020 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Got my set of tail light lenses yesterday. Awesome, top notch. Thank you Keith.

That is great! when you are finished installing them how about some pictures? --George

------------------
Goody & .......George

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock