Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  $$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by kgoodyear
Started on: 05-10-2018 07:33 PM
Replies: 1147 (65741 views)
Last post by: kgoodyear on 10-17-2022 03:55 PM
kgoodyear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lenses are sold only in pairs.
The next step is sending the file to the tool maker where he will work with the file so he can inject and remove the lens. After that, we are going to print out a set and check for fitment. I'll be sure and include those pictures in this thread.

The lens is made of poly carbonate.
Yes, I see George is a girl mouse......
With respects to Steinbeck, Warner Brothers or who ever owns the rights to "George" the mouse.

To place a preorder, (no down payment or obligation),
1) Send email to keith.goodyear@bellyacrestudios.com
2) Select the description and the quantity.
- Clear no decoration
- Clear decorated (this is like the OEM)
- Custom decorated Clear
3) Type your name
4) Shipping address
5) phone number
Once I receive your order I’ll put you in the pre order queue and will reply to you in the same email.
Lenses are sold only in pairs. We estimate the cost to be $400 USD + shipping and handling + applicable taxes.
It is difficult to be able to say when they will be ready as the product must be perfect and certain critical business practices must be in place to protect you, me and my investments.
My license restricts me to shipping only to Canada, America and Mexico.
I regularly post progress reports and answers to questions on the PFF Forum: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098250.html
Once they are ready for distribution we will notify you.
Here are some videos you might enjoy in the meantime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx7-bfBoBiI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EanCjtDkbuc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-HUsJWEtko&t=9s
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

------------------
Goody

The beauty of a solution lies in its simplicity

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 04-25-2019).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Thunderstruck GT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL! George
paulmckibben

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for paulmckibbenClick Here to visit paulmckibben's HomePageSend a Private Message to paulmckibbenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Goody,

You mention the lenses will be made of polycarbonate. You are probably aware that polycarbonate is subject to yellowing over time due to UV exposure, even when made with anti-UV additives. Most automotive tail light lenses are made of acrylic. If you haven't already done so, you may want to compare the properties of both polycarbonate and acrylic before finalizing a decision.

Acrylic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...methyl_methacrylate)

Polycarbonate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycarbonate

Paul McKibben
Peachtree Corners, GA
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by paulmckibben:

Goody,

You mention the lenses will be made of polycarbonate. You are probably aware that polycarbonate is subject to yellowing over time due to UV exposure, even when made with anti-UV additives. Most automotive tail light lenses are made of acrylic. If you haven't already done so, you may want to compare the properties of both polycarbonate and acrylic before finalizing a decision.

Acrylic: https://en.wikipedia.org/wi...methyl_methacrylate)

Polycarbonate: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycarbonate

Paul McKibben
Peachtree Corners, GA

I appreciate the information. I'll pass this along to the team.

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's kinda hard to keep track with the updates, when there are SOOOOoo many threads about the lenses now. Most of them say new updates, so it is really hard to tell where the REAL "New updates" are. I personally think It would be far better to just keep one thread updated with the information, instead of so many individual ones.

Congrats by the way, the project is coming along amazingly. I, as well as many others are a bit hesitant when it comes to past history on the forum regarding tail lights and quarter windows. I am very happy to see lens manufacturing making so much progress! Kudos!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 05-10-2018).]

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

It's kinda hard to keep track with the updates, when there are SOOOOoo many threads about the lenses now. Most of them say new updates, so it is really hard to tell where the REAL "New updates" are. I personally think It would be far better to just keep one thread updated with the information, instead of so many individual ones.

Frugal Fiero Friends:

Sounds like a good idea, I think i';ll do that starting with this thread. How does that sound?

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2018 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014
I think recently I saw tfs is selling both GT and coupe quarter windows.
KMFDMFAN

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am very excited for any updates and progress. Keep up the good work! I have some space set aside on my credit card.

Judging by the quality of the proposed product and detail of information you are sharing with the community I'm willing to pay a little more to see this come to fruition.

Thank you for the diligent work.

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KMFDMFAN:

I am very excited for any updates and progress. Keep up the good work! I have some space set aside on my credit card.

Judging by the quality of the proposed product and detail of information you are sharing with the community I'm willing to pay a little more to see this come to fruition.

Thank you for the diligent work.

Thanks for the interest in the project. We are going to use one thread for the project and I think that will be better. I'm thinking there is going to be some new information Monday afternoon.

------------------
Goody

Mickey_Moose

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kgoodyear:

I think recently I saw tfs is selling both GT and coupe quarter windows.

Yes they are, but the GT ones do not have all the correct curves as I understand it.
KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We are going to use one thread for the project and I think that will be better.

Nice. Is this the correct/newest thread to check for updates?
PFF
System Bot
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KMFDMFAN:

Nice. Is this the correct/newest thread to check for updates?

Yes. I apologize for the confusion. It seemed like the thing to do at the time! oops! I'm trying to find a way to add the previous threads to the beginning of this one.

I should have some new stuff for you Monday afternoon.

------------------
Goody

KMFDMFAN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KMFDMFANSend a Private Message to KMFDMFANEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I should have some new stuff for you Monday afternoon.

No problem. I look forward to it.

It is a very exciting time for us Frugal Fiero owners!

Soldier on sir.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2018 06:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Remember, if you have a particular view you would like to see on the 3d lenses try and describe it and I'll post it.

------------------
Goody

ron768

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ron768Send a Private Message to ron768Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I tell you what,,, I just glad that someone has taken this project on so that in the near future we just may have tail light lens that are affordable .
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2018 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2018 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
More Updates????? There are SIX active posts on these tail light covers from you that all say about the same thing.
At this point you show a few drawings but nothing to sell. All you have are numerous posts on this forum.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2018 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

More Updates????? There are SIX active posts on these tail light covers from you that all say about the same thing.
At this point you show a few drawings but nothing to sell. All you have are numerous posts on this forum.

I am trying to make this thread the only thread. I can't delete the other out dated threads. Moving forward, there will be only this thread.
seajai

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2018 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seajaiSend a Private Message to seajaiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am trying to make this thread the only thread. I can't delete the other out dated threads. Moving forward, there will be only this thread.

PM Cliff, he can delete the old threads

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2018 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by seajai:

PM Cliff, he can delete the old threads

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

I've contacted Cliff and it is hoped he will remove all of the outdated threads concerning the lenses except this one.

------------------
Goody

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 05-13-2018).]

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2018 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

I think there are more than just "a few drawings" and this forum isn't for selling--to my recollection it is one for sharing information. Right? There appear to be several people who like to follow the progress of the project and I enjoy sharing the knowledge.

After the administrator removes the old threads you won't have to concern yourself with the other threads.

Remember the choice of following this or any other thread lies squarely between you and your....mouse.

My apologies for the inconvenience.
------------------
Goody

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 05-13-2018).]

PFF
System Bot
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2018 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:

When do you think the reproduction lenses will be available?

It is only a best guess to say I am aiming to have them by August. While we are making progress there is still a lot to do. You can follow the progress on this thread and as soon as i have any delivery dates I will be posting them.
Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2018 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is only a best guess to say I am aiming to have them by August. While we are making progress there is still a lot to do. You can follow the progress on this thread and as soon as i have any delivery dates I will be posting them.

If you have them or a prototype ready by the end of July I would be willing to display them for you at my spot at the Tri-Power Nationals in Norwalk, OH. Biggest strickly Pontiac event on the planet. 400 vendor spaces mapped out.... 400 vendor spaces sold. Yes, the swap meet alone is a sell out. 400 spots of just Pontiac. Not even a Taiwan tool vendor is allowed.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2018 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thunder,

I just got off of a conference call with my team and we are sending the file to the tool maker for him to inspect. I think tomorrow they are going to start printing a lens. It appears very likely that we are going to have some lenses in the next couple of months. The worse part is the shipping from China. We just don't have any control over that.

I would be very interested in your offer but this would be best handled in a sidebar. Drop me an email when you can and I will see what I can do.

------------------
Goody

cam-a-lot

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2018 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cam-a-lotSend a Private Message to cam-a-lotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not trying to rain on your parade in ANY WAY..

But I just noticed your comment about parts being "printed from China". I believe you meant to say molded- as 3D printing these lenses would probably not work very well- they need an injection molding process.

I don't know your suppliers, nor do I want to get involved, but just be very careful if you are using a Chinese mold maker to build your tooling. Yes, some of them can do pretty good work and deliver on time- but don't part with any money until you see some proof of product. The screenshots of CAD files you have shown the forum are encouraging, but any 3D designer with a license of Solidworks, CATIA, or any decent CAD package can draw those up in half a day. They are the easy part. Designing the injection mold, complete with slides, ejector pins, cooling, etc, is far more involved and more indicative that a serious amount of effort has been put into this by the mold maker.

In other words, a drawing of the PART is easy. A full CAD model of the entire mold (core and cavity, associated hot runner system, cooling/shrinkage calculations, etc)... then you know they are serious

Again- I am not in any way trying to discourage you and truly hope that this is successful. Just be careful not to part with much more of your money until you see something much more significant than a 3D surface model of the lenses.

Good luck!

Peter
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2018 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cam-a-lot:

Not trying to rain on your parade in ANY WAY..

But I just noticed your comment about parts being "printed from China". I believe you meant to say molded- as 3D printing these lenses would probably not work very well- they need an injection molding process.

I don't know your suppliers, nor do I want to get involved, but just be very careful if you are using a Chinese mold maker to build your tooling. Yes, some of them can do pretty good work and deliver on time- but don't part with any money until you see some proof of product. The screenshots of CAD files you have shown the forum are encouraging, but any 3D designer with a license of Solidworks, CATIA, or any decent CAD package can draw those up in half a day. They are the easy part. Designing the injection mold, complete with slides, ejector pins, cooling, etc, is far more involved and more indicative that a serious amount of effort has been put into this by the mold maker.

In other words, a drawing of the PART is easy. A full CAD model of the entire mold (core and cavity, associated hot runner system, cooling/shrinkage calculations, etc)... then you know they are serious

Again- I am not in any way trying to discourage you and truly hope that this is successful. Just be careful not to part with much more of your money until you see something much more significant than a 3D surface model of the lenses.

Good luck!

Peter

Thanks for the great feedback. Our vendor is based stateside. He does this on a regular basis our team has significant confidence in his abilities. Anymore most stateside vendors are forced to outsource the CAM work. Stateside labor costs are prohibitive and sadly it would not be possible to even entertain building it stateside. I'm not sure about making a 3d file like this in a day is possible. Remember, the scan picks up every flaw in the original. Every one of those flaws must be fixed and there were a couple of things we wanted to change. This tweaking is what is quite pricey. The pictures I saw today in our team meeting were just crazy neat.

We have an allowance of 3 different sets of 3 sets of lenses after the tool is made. We have team members that can scrutinize these samples called T1, 2 and 3 far more closely than most of us could do. They have housings they can use for fitment.

As expected one must do due dilligence on the vendor to verify they can do the project. At this point we have satisfied that dilligence. Don't think for a moment I'm not nervous about sending a significant amount money but at some point you just have to pull the trigger.

As for decorations, this is an on-going challenge and we are holding this hand close to our vest.

I have a lot of trust in my team. I have to. This is all new to me and it sounds as if you have a pretty good grasp of the process. I have to let them do their thing and I have to sign the checks.

I hope I have addressed your topics. If I have not, please readdress them and I will answer where i can.

------------------
Goody

da.slyboy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for da.slyboySend a Private Message to da.slyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When these lens do become available, what would the logistics look like when ordered? Will there be a stock surplus with immediate US shipping or will they be "made to order" then shipped from manufacturing country? From reading, I am just a little confused if only the tooling is being made offshore or if the actual product will be.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2018 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by da.slyboy:

When these lens do become available, what would the logistics look like when ordered? Will there be a stock surplus with immediate US shipping or will they be "made to order" then shipped from manufacturing country? From reading, I am just a little confused if only the tooling is being made offshore or if the actual product will be.

The tool and injections are being made in China though the core company we work with is stateside. They will be shipped by sea from China in bulk to the states.

At some point I will take receipt of the lenses at my studio. I may announce they are available but will NOT actively sell them on this forum. It is hoped I will be able to sell them at the 35th Fiero Meet. If they are not ready I will at least have a product to show. I will be selling them on eBay but it is not clear when. I am also working with a well known parts vendor to sell them as well. There may also be a time I sell them directly from my studio.

As determined earlier in the project, we are going to TRY to keep the cost of a set of lenses between $375 and $400 plus shipping.

I will keep the forum updated with regular progress reports and you should be able to tell something of a timeline from that.

While logistics is an ongoing concern with us, we are focusing right now on our prototypes, QA and budgets as well as the decorating process.

------------------
Goody

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2018 10:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...we are going to TRY to keep the cost of a set of lenses between $375 and $400 plus shipping.

...and the world will beat a path to your door.

I haven't commented for a while, because I simply don't have anything constructive to add. But rest assured that I, and many others, are watching.

Wishing you the best with your endeavor.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-17-2018 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Always great to hear from you Radar.

There hasn't been a lot of exciting stuff except the are sending the file to the printer and they are going to print up a copy of both sides. In the long run I know this is going to prevent problems down the road but ufda! (a northern vernacular) it is expensive.

I am encouraging my team to take pictures so I can put them on the forum but mostly right now, they are just doing what they do best.

After they print the lenses they are going to polish them and for the most part they will be like what the tool will make. They are going to try them for fitment, make any minor changes and then release the file to the tool maker. That's the big bucks.

As you have probably figured out I have the budget on my mind today. Big stuff coming up.

------------------
Goody

PK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2018 05:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PKSend a Private Message to PKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't even have a GT but am excited for you all and wish you the best with the project.
PFF
System Bot
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2018 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Here is a rendition I'll bet Pontiac wish they had had back in 1985! My team members at www.rpmproto.com and www.qdg.com did this. The file is at the printer's place and I was hoping they could take some pictures of the process but cameras are not allowed in the printing room. DRAT! Pretty soon we will have a set of printed lenses the team can tumble around in their hands.

------------------
Goody

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 05-21-2018).]

Thunderstruck GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2018 07:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Thunderstruck GTSend a Private Message to Thunderstruck GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh Goody!

(Yeah I know.... Bad pun )
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2018 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Me want!

heheh, you are moving quickly, nice job.
Dave
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This shows a closeup of the lock housing, witness pins and the notches that hold the Fresnel lens and red panel.

------------------
Goody

LornesGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2018 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why are you using Fresnel lense?
fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2018 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

Why are you using Fresnel lense?

He's talking about the pieces that will fit in the tail light lens.

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2018 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogt28

2937 posts
Member since Feb 2005
Good work Goody...

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

MyFirefly88Gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2018 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MyFirefly88GtSend a Private Message to MyFirefly88GtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is awesome! Starting to save money now. They look fantastic so far. Great work, to your entire team! Can’t wait!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock