Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  $$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by kgoodyear
Started on: 05-10-2018 07:33 PM
Replies: 1147 (65794 views)
Last post by: kgoodyear on 10-17-2022 03:55 PM
kgoodyear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2019 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero Thomas:

just sent you a email to add me to your list. Thank you for all your hard work.

Thomas

Thanks for the order. When ordering :
To place a preorder, (no down payment or obligation),
1) send an email to keith.goodyear@bellyacrestudiios.com
2) Select the description and the quantity.
- Clear no decoration
- Clear decorated (this is like the OEM)
- Custom decorated Clear
3) Type your name
4) Shipping address
5) phone number
Once I receive your order I’ll put you in the pre order queue and will reply to you in the same email.
Lenses are sold only in pairs. We estimate the cost to be $425 USD + shipping and handling + applicable taxes.
I regularly post progress reports and answers to questions on the PFF Forum: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098250.html
Once they are ready for distribution we will notify you.
Here are some videos you might enjoy in the meantime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx7-bfBoBiI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EanCjtDkbuc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-HUsJWEtko&t=9s
Lenses are GM Certified Restoration Parts licensed by GM (pending)
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
IP: Logged
GDC88

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2019 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GDC88Send a Private Message to GDC88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put my name on the list a while back.

Can't wait to hear from you.

Thanks again for sticking with this.

Greg
Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2019 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sofa king hyped about these! Talk about DETERMINATION! Keep going!!!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2019 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shho13:

I am sofa king hyped about these! Talk about DETERMINATION! Keep going!!!

This has been, in many ways, a fun project. So many people, (including GM) have been so supportive. Now I just need to get my Frugal Fiero Fans to buy them and my financial folks will be happy!

------------------
Goody & .......George

The beauty of a solution lies in its simplicity

Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2019 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keith,

I am on the pre-order list from way back, but I have moved so my address you have is no longer correct.

How should I handle/update this?

Thanks

Rich
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2019 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Richjk21:

Keith,

I am on the pre-order list from way back, but I have moved so my address you have is no longer correct.

How should I handle/update this?

Thanks

Rich

For any changes in your order, just drop an email to keith.goodyear@bellyacrestudios.com whe an explanation of the changes. I will send you a verification email showing the new information.

------------------
Goody & .......George

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2019 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014
We started the Customer Experience Test today with GM and it went swimingly!
What this test is for is we package the set of lenses with instructions and invoice the package and receive payment and then fill out a shipping form. Except with a couple of glitches I had with Quick books, GM was able to intuitively complete the order. She (GM) will receive the lenses it is hoped on Friday. At that point, she will check to make sure stickers are where they are supposed to be and that it is properly packed for safe delivery. Our packing company custom designed the shipping boxes just for the lenses.

Tomorrow I will order the first 200 sets of lenses from China and they will be shipped air freight because we just can't make the Oct 1 roll out date unless we do. The other 800 sets will then be ordered and shipped by sea freight.

We are still working on final pricing schedule, handling costs, shipping costs and royalties. Royalties to GM are no small matter and there is little room to negotiate. Over the next few days I hope to have some pictures for you guys. Very soon, we will be getting our contract, license and paperwork to make it all official. Let's hope things go well with the rest of the Customer Experience Test Friday. I'll keep you updated.

------------------
Goody & .......George

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 09-11-2019).]

Jfrost

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2019 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JfrostSend a Private Message to JfrostEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for all the hard work and dedication towards this project. I cannot wait to get my lenses in and installed. You’ve done a great service to us all and I’m sure my sentiments are shared by the rest of the Fiero community.

------------------
Project L67 Fiero

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2019 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jfrost:

Thanks for all the hard work and dedication towards this project. I cannot wait to get my lenses in and installed. You’ve done a great service to us all and I’m sure my sentiments are shared by the rest of the Fiero community.

Dedication, shoot I was in so deep so fast I couldn't back out!!! WHEW!!! ;o)

------------------
Goody & .......George

Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2019 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kgoodyear:

Dedication, shoot I was in so deep so fast I couldn't back out!!! WHEW!!! ;o)

You can admit to us that you are just trying to keep George in cheese... and he likes the expensive stuff.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2019 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Never mind the cheese!!!. I have to buy the guys beer!

Things are starting to really pick up speed. I ordered 200 sets of lenses with shipping. Shipping cost are $1000 MORE than the product itself.

------------------
Goody & .......George

PFF
System Bot
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Goody & .......George

hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YAYYY!!!!
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
David Hambleton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for David HambletonSend a Private Message to David HambletonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hurtles: a neologism invented by George succinctly labeling the painful experiences of developing a business relationship with a huge corporation...
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like George wants to have a good October Fest. Can not wait and I hope all goes well from here.. On a side note, do we have to wait for the undecorated ones??
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 09:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014

Originally posted by Easy8:

Sounds like George wants to have a good October Fest. Can not wait and I hope all goes well from here.. On a side note, do we have to wait for the undecorated ones??

That is a good question. I suspect, we may send those early but I'm not sure.
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The word is hurdle.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by David Hambleton:

Hurtles: a neologism invented by George succinctly labeling the painful experiences of developing a business relationship with a huge corporation...

ne·ol·o·gism:

/nēˈäləˌjizəm/

noun
a newly coined word or expression.

LOL
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014

Originally posted by tshark:

The word is hurdle.

Not if you miss........
PFF
System Bot
tshark

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2019 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I ran the 300m hurdles. It is faster to run right through them...well, the flimsy ones, anyway. So fast, in fact, that they don't make you do that event, anymore.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is good news for us! I have until Oct 1 to evaluate contracts and pay $18000 for royalties not yet paid. Yes, pre paid with no refund.

------------------
Goody & .......George

hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ay chihuahua!
Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is good news for us! I have until Oct 1 to evaluate contracts and pay $18000 for royalties not yet paid. Yes, pre paid with no refund.

OUCH!! and you and George are Da Man (and mouse) for sticking with this with those numbers. This is why people said these could not be made again. Looking foward to the sets I have preordered.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

OUCH!! and you and George are Da Man (and mouse) for sticking with this with those numbers. This is why people said these could not be made again. Looking foward to the sets I have preordered.

Right now we are working on getting some final numbers for final pricing. I am kind of head to head with my project supervisor. UGH!!!!

The contract is 28 pages long!!!!

------------------
Goody & .......George

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 09-17-2019).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right now we are working on getting some final numbers for final pricing. I am kind of head to head with my project supervisor. UGH!!!!

The contract is 28 pages long!!!!

YIKES!!
0z

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 0zSend a Private Message to 0zEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tomorrow I will order the first 200 sets of lenses from China and they will be shipped air freight because we just can't make the Oct 1 roll out date unless we do. The other 800 sets will then be ordered and shipped by sea freight.

Awesome!! This is exciting! I am #118!
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 0z:

My finance advisor will be happy. I have a meeting with her on Thursday. George is running the office. UGH

Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 0z:

Where is the numbered list??? And don't worry about the office... George will take "good" care of everything... Honest

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PFF
System Bot
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2019 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014

Where is the numbered list??? And don't worry about the office... George will take "good" care of everything... Honest

Boss man pretty busy right now fighting but if you ask me REEEL nice I'll look ya up after da fight. george@bellyacrestudios.com

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 09-17-2019).]

Easy8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Easy8Send a Private Message to Easy8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boss man pretty busy right now fighting but if you ask me REEEL nice I'll look ya up after da fight. george@bellyacrestudios.com

Would a pretty pretty please with cheese on top work???
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Would a pretty pretty please with cheese on top work???

That will work! I'm doing Sharp Cheddar these days!! Yummers!

Send me an email with your request so I can get your e-mail address. George@bellyacrestudios.com

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014

------------------
Goody & .......George

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014

------------------
Goody & .......George

Spadesluck

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpadesluckSend a Private Message to SpadesluckEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad you have a final price.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Spadesluck:

Glad you have a final price.

It's been much more of a challenge coming up with a price that keeps Frugal Fiero Fans happy and my financials and my project supervisor happy. There was a compromise.
GDC88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GDC88Send a Private Message to GDC88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got on the list way back and the price sounds fine to me.

Question is, do I need to do anything? Are you sending me an invoice?

Thanks a bunch,
Greg
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2019 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GDC88:

Got on the list way back and the price sounds fine to me.

Question is, do I need to do anything? Are you sending me an invoice?

Thanks a bunch,
Greg

Yes! Tell your Frugal Fiero Friends to get off their butts and order their lenses. I will call you, then send you an invoice, you will pay it; when it clears, I ship it.
There is nothing else you need to do unless you want to baby sit George!!! UGH
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock