Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Pontiackid86's 84 DGP IMSA Stage III build thread. (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pontiackid86's 84 DGP IMSA Stage III build thread. by pontiackid86
Started on: 08-06-2010 01:28 PM
Replies: 839 (30216 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 06-03-2021 07:59 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
F^&$ what you heard about Pontiackid not being able to work on a car. Also f&%$ what you heard about not being able to put an engine in through the top without breaking somthing. Also f&^* what you heard about not being able to drop the engine and transmission in as one unit PK got skillz

The whole thing is in there 100% every mount is down and on there... From here its just putting things back in place on it.

I fought the duke and the duke lost. Only thing i need to replace is the oil filter (which needs replacing anyway) and the distributor cap.

What made all this possable you ask?

Removal of the rear bumper (which by the way is easy on the IMSA

And doughnuts on both wheels put it at just the right height to lower the engine in straight.

Now its time to gun for littiz.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-03-2010).]

IP: Logged
IMSA GT

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thats what I'm talkin' about. Get it done and prove everyone wrong.
Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 03:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good job on getting it in there. If you get a v6 or a v8 in or out of a fiero that way with a transmission, and not break anything significant i would agree you have skills, but a 4 cyl is like throwing a hot dog in a hallway.
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 03:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Macs86GT:

Good job on getting it in there. If you get a v6 or a v8 in or out of a fiero that way with a transmission, and not break anything significant i would agree you have skills, but a 4 cyl is like throwing a hot dog in a hallway.

Better than a hot dog in a train tunnel.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

Tony Kania

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-03-2010 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Better than a hot dog in a train tunnel.

When did you meet my X?

You go Rick! You ask for some of the abuse, but I got your back. You are still SOMEWHAT cool in my book.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 04:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Beleave me it was still not easy.
86fieroEarl

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Its cuz i got no clue of how to properly remove a engine from a fiero... plus i finaly learned how to take off the imsa's rear bumper.

Fixed
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fieroEarl:

Fixed

1 Yes i do know how to remove it properley but I do not have the time to do it that way

2 any idiot even such as yourself could take off that IMSa's rear bumper...

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-03-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good job, good amount of work done today. I still would have dropped the cradle, but good job nonetheless.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick, you werent at New Ringold yesterday were you? guy said a couple people were working on a red 84 Fiero, old guy and young guy. said the old guy was pretty ticked off at the Fiero.

thought it was you because they left a pair of needle nose plyers in the trunk :P
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Rick, you werent at New Ringold yesterday were you? guy said a couple people were working on a red 84 Fiero, old guy and young guy. said the old guy was pretty ticked off at the Fiero.

thought it was you because they left a pair of needle nose plyers in the trunk :P

Nah but i know which one your tyalking abouit.. Thats the fiero thoes retards up there said was a "running engine" and i got there andf it was seized up

PFF
System Bot
Carcenomy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CarcenomyClick Here to visit Carcenomy's HomePageSend a Private Message to CarcenomyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see you got that Duke in PK, now chop chop, we want to see it on the roll!

------------------

SNAPPY829

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SNAPPY829Send a Private Message to SNAPPY829Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wooo Hooo , now that you have the mechanicals mostly sorted, hopefully you can merge the harnesses to make it come alive!! Sounds like the two you have are quite different from each other. Dont worry if you dont make the show, your making progress and thats what counts. Git her done!!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2010 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SNAPPY829:

Wooo Hooo , now that you have the mechanicals mostly sorted, hopefully you can merge the harnesses to make it come alive!! Sounds like the two you have are quite different from each other. Dont worry if you dont make the show, your making progress and thats what counts. Git her done!!

I dont see why it wont be ready for the show. as long as the fiero store gets the stuff to me quickley.

Macs86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
All kidding aside mi glad he got it running or at least got the drive train in.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

All kidding aside mi glad he got it running or at least got the drive train in.

Yea i still got a bit to go before its running but i'm getting there.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
All my parts should be in tomorrow... if thisw rain would just let up and go the hell away it will be done for littiz.... cant wait..

Check list

Install axel's
Inbstall intake mani.
Install water pump
Hook up wires
Exaust (which might be a problem
Get all the small bugs worked out.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Exaust (which might be a problem

Not necessary.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Not necessary.

I boiled a clutch slave by the exhaust exiting from the Y-Pipe...
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to appear as ignorant as I really am but: Who, what, when and/or where is "littiz" ?
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

I hate to appear as ignorant as I really am but: Who, what, when and/or where is "littiz" ?

Its a show comming up this weekend near lancaster pa

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

I boiled a clutch slave by the exhaust exiting from the Y-Pipe...

We wont have to worry about that to much with the 4 cylinder though. i'll be getting it done either way though

donnie072003

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donnie072003Click Here to visit donnie072003's HomePageSend a Private Message to donnie072003Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lookin sweet PK can't wait to see her on the road.
litespd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2010 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for litespdSend a Private Message to litespdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/082710.html

Its a show comming up this weekend near lancaster pa

C'mon, PK. I live halfway across the country...and even *I* know it's spelled "Lititz".....

ALLTRBO

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ALLTRBOSend a Private Message to ALLTRBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well 90hp is better than 0hp I suppose. I still wouldn't have been able to bring myself to install 'the anchor' into a car such as that, but I wish you luck for sure! I'd love to see it at Lititz this weekend.

I don't remember if it was suggested, but for your future engine swap, have you considered the Quad4? It keeps the 4-cylinder heritage without the SD pricetag, and still has plenty of giddy-up and isn't too hard to swap from what I understand. The better versions (IIRC) made 190hp stock, that's probably 200+hp as installed in a Fiero. They're screamers, and would probably sound pretty nice in there with the right exhaust (put two 2.5" Micron oval canisters onto 2.5" short-route pipes so you can sound like a wannabe superbike, and those sound like F1 cars to a certain degree. )

------------------

'10 Camaro LT/RS, 312hp V6 6-speed
'88 Fiero GT - coming soon! - Project MIDTRBO

The rest of my cars are for sale
There's no replacement for turbo placement

[This message has been edited by ALLTRBO (edited 10-05-2010).]

mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ALLTRBO:

Well 90hp is better than 0hp I suppose. I still wouldn't have been able to bring myself to install 'the anchor' into a car such as that, but I wish you luck for sure! I'd love to see it at Lititz this weekend.

I don't remember if it was suggested, but for your future engine swap, have you considered the Quad4? It keeps the 4-cylinder heritage without the SD pricetag, and still has plenty of giddy-up and isn't too hard to swap from what I understand. The better versions (IIRC) made 190hp stock, that's probably 200+hp as installed in a Fiero. They're screamers, and would probably sound pretty nice in there with the right exhaust (put two 2.5" Micron oval canisters onto 2.5" short-route pipes so you can sound like a wannabe superbike, and those sound like F1 cars to a certain degree. )

Whats the problem with the iron duke? PK will look cool in his IMSA, AND get great gas mileage! How can you beat that!

Just don't try to do burn outs with it. If you dumped the clutch with those rear tires, it'll just stall the duke.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mattwa:

...If you dumped the clutch with those rear tires, it'll just stall the duke.

...or break the crankshaft.

Sorry. Had to say it.

J/K. Good luck with the rest of the swap. Looking forward to seeing it on the road.
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

1 Yes i do know how to remove it properley but I do not have the time to do it that way

Actually I have done way more engine swaps that you could possibly imagine, And removing a back bumper is easy work, Im suprised that you were able to actually remove it, What I don't understand is why did you remove the old engine anyway ? Was it broke? High miles ? Why not just rebuild the old duke and not worry about wiring and ect ?

You could of saved alot of stress if you would of dropped the back cradle and remove everything with the hoist and a furniture dolly, Well I wish you the best of luck on getting it to run ,There's wiring diagrams all over this site (hope you can read and understand them) I hope to see this car run soon.

[This message has been edited by 86fieroEarl (edited 10-05-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually I have done way more engine swaps that you could possibly imagine, And removing a back bumper is easy work, Im suprised that you were able to actually remove it, What I don't understand is why did you remove the old engine anyway ? Was it broke? High miles ? Why not just rebuild the old duke and not worry about wiring and ect ?

You could of saved alot of stress if you would of dropped the back cradle and remove everything with the hoist and a furniture dolly, Well I wish you the best of luck on getting it to run ,There's wiring diagrams all over this site (hope you can read and understand them) I hope to see this car run soon.

The old duke was actuley out of a 1985 SE and was a very tired motor. it would have needed reboring the crosshatch is gone on it and it would have been a lot more work and still would have needed to have been removed to fix it... Buying a new complete motor just seemed like the logical thing. Its low miles runs perfect needs a few very small minor exterior things replaced (oil pressue sender, cap, spark plugs, gaskets) And i got it with the transmission for $150. It was also the oger's old engine so I know it was properley taken care of. The car originaly came with the SD4 and i dont want to shovel out the money to put that motor back in at the moment so i put the duke in there to get it moving so the home owners acc will get off my back about it. The old duke was just way to worn out to do anything with. its litterley about as much good as a boat anchor. I also never questioned how many engine swaps you have done, this is my 1st engine install and I would say it went better than most of you over at RFT expected.

And the back bumper is much easyer than regular Fiero's. Being that its an IMSA the bumper was held on by 10 bolts 5 on each side of the rear 1/4 pannels.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-05-2010).]

RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Less posty, more worky Back bumper on normal Fieros wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for all those !#$%^#@ push-pin clips.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2010 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Less posty, more worky Back bumper on normal Fieros wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for all those !#$%^#@ push-pin clips.

Lol i plan on getting back to work on it tomorrow its been raning its a$$ off here the past few days so i havent been able to do anything about it.. but i hear its going to be clear the rest of the week.. its all gung ho to lititz from here.

PFF
System Bot
86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The old duke was actuley out of a 1985 SE and was a very tired motor. it would have needed reboring the crosshatch is gone on it and it would have been a lot more work and still would have needed to have been removed to fix it... Buying a new complete motor just seemed like the logical thing. Its low miles runs perfect needs a few very small minor exterior things replaced (oil pressue sender, cap, spark plugs, gaskets) And i got it with the transmission for $150. It was also the oger's old engine so I know it was properley taken care of. The car originaly came with the SD4 and i dont want to shovel out the money to put that motor back in at the moment so i put the duke in there to get it moving so the home owners acc will get off my back about it. The old duke was just way to worn out to do anything with. its litterley about as much good as a boat anchor. I also never questioned how many engine swaps you have done, this is my 1st engine install and I would say it went better than most of you over at RFT expected.

And the back bumper is much easyer than regular Fiero's. Being that its an IMSA the bumper was held on by 10 bolts 5 on each side of the rear 1/4 pannels.

I know how many bolts a back bumper has, Did you do a compression test on the old engine ? How did the bearings and main bearings look? Was it burning oil ? Congrats on your 1st engine install,
If you run out of money or give up on the car, PM me and I will take it off your hands and install my spare 3800 sc 2 engine in it (tired of looking at it sit in my garage)
I can't wait to see it run, Please post videos when done.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I know how many bolts a back bumper has, Did you do a compression test on the old engine ? How did the bearings and main bearings look? Was it burning oil ? Congrats on your 1st engine install,
If you run out of money or give up on the car, PM me and I will take it off your hands and install my spare 3800 sc 2 engine in it (tired of looking at it sit in my garage)
I can't wait to see it run, Please post videos when done.

The P/O said that the engine had lot of problems internaly. He swears his life by the pontiac 4 cylinders and has experiance with the SD4 so i trust his word that the engine was no good i got it with pretty mucfh nothing to it. it had the head with what looked like bent push rods a spent water pump and a hacked up 1984 harness. The rod bearings i dident look to cloelsy at but juding from the rest of the engine i really dont think anything in it is good. I had to replace just about everything from both the wiring harnesses (84's had 2 sepret harnsses where 86 had it in one complete loop) on the engine and OBD system to the engine The mounts were good as they only have about 40K miles on them.. I'm not planning on getting rid of this car as its already become my most prized posession The iron duke wont be in there long. once im done my research on the ecotec i plan on dropping one of them into it. I want to keep the cars 4 cylinder heritege intact so i'm steering away from anything bigger than that.

I'll get some videos up of it when im finished putting this engine in but its not going to be anything impressive. Its only a 90ish HP duke turning those huge tires.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-06-2010).]

Custom2M4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom2M4Send a Private Message to Custom2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Put a Northstar in it.
GADJet

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GADJetSend a Private Message to GADJetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can not believe that car had a duke in it. What a waste! Unless it was made to race 4banger classes only or something.

install my spare 3800 sc 2 engine in it (tired of looking at it sit in my garage)

Why not sell it then. I know of a few people looking for a good V6 motor... *cough* *cough*

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GADJet:

I can not believe that car had a duke in it. What a waste! Unless it was made to race 4banger classes only or something.

Why not sell it then. I know of a few people looking for a good V6 motor... *cough* *cough*

It dident. It originaly had a motor known as the SD4 in it. it was one beast of a motor that was installed in the IMSA fieros' sadley i dont have the money to shovle out for an SD4 motor (you will paty morew for an SD4 and its parts than you will pay for a complete 3800 swap) The SD4 was capable of doing 12's in the tube chassied car.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Well thanks to NAPA AUTO PARTS OF DOWNINGTOWN PA The IMSA will most likley not be ready for lititz. My day with them has been hellish including bodily harm done to myself by one of there employes and some BS charge they threw on me because of there incompetence. I might even be filing a claim aganst them because of it. Tomorrow is another day though I'm going to work extra hard for the IMSA to be there plus autopart international (a really nice groupe of people at my local one by the way) might be comming through for me on the gasket i need where napa couldent.
Fiero Thomas

Feedback score:    (170)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 125
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 07:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero ThomasSend a Private Message to Fiero ThomasEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well thanks to NAPA AUTO PARTS OF DOWNINGTOWN PA The IMSA will most likley not be ready for lititz. My day with them has been hellish including bodily harm done to myself by one of there employes and some BS charge they threw on me because of there incompetence. I might even be filing a claim aganst them because of it. Tomorrow is another day though I'm going to work extra hard for the IMSA to be there plus autopart international (a really nice groupe of people at my local one by the way) might be comming through for me on the gasket i need where napa couldent.

more info please?

------------------
1985 Fiero GT 4speed 1986 Fiero GT
1994 BMW 530 V8 2005 Cobalt with a twist

FieroNews~Boots~Bag's~Walle ts~Headliner~Spare Cover~
Visors~Sunshads and T-Top Sunshades~Download the Fieronews Catalog HERE~

steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2010 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why can't we all just get along? Rodney King
chadwilkins

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2010 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chadwilkinsSend a Private Message to chadwilkinsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dont you.. not have a job? how can you not have time?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock