Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Pontiackid86's 84 DGP IMSA Stage III build thread. (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pontiackid86's 84 DGP IMSA Stage III build thread. by pontiackid86
Started on: 08-06-2010 01:28 PM
Replies: 839 (30198 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 06-03-2021 07:59 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2012 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the kind words guys.. lol like said above.. its not easy and the fun is getting the car to where you want it.. You all will be impressed with what it getting done to it.. The guy doing the work does a great job and it will be in good hands over the next few months..
IP: Logged
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2012 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Havent seen my baby in over a month and I miss it.. shes in good hands though...
bobthedolefieroguy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bobthedolefieroguyClick Here to visit bobthedolefieroguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to bobthedolefieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been watching this thread quietly and thought I could add a little depth to the discussion. In 1984, I was Operations Manager for the Dole Fresh Fruit Fiero GTU Racing Team. I was responsible for putting the program's principals together and aligning the operational Team with the car and the sponsor. Early in the program, two of us bought street Fieros with the original 1984 bodies with the help of Pontiac marketing and painted and decalled them as street replicas of the race car. One had a gray interior / automatic and mine was the sheepskin / manual. These 2 cars traveled around wherever the Team was racing and we had a lot of fun with them. Our intent was always to liquidate them at the end of the season and both cars were eventually sold to Dealers at Watkins Glen. One Dealer was so drunk that we had to follow him back to his dealership and put the car in his showroom on Sunday night because we were afraid he would drive it in his condition.
I have often wondered what happened to those Fieros as they should now appear to be fairly oddly painted used cars somewhere in New England. If anyone has any clues where they ended up, I would be curious to know. I later had an red 1985 V-6 Fiero that was a far better running car than the 4's.
This DGP Bodied street version of the Dole Fiero is representative of the 2nd generation body and styling that was introduced later in the year and, as far as I know, had nothing to do with the original 2 show cars. That being said, it looks like a nice representation of that paint scheme and brings back fond memories.
In the pictures of the street showcars from Elkhart Lake, I am the big guy in the Dole uniform. Best Wishes, Bob
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for sharing that, very interesting info. Also, welcome to the forum!
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2012 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IROCTAFIERO:

I have been away from this site for about a year. I come back and see that you are still an idiot and this car is still in the wrong hands.

Jealous much? Holy crap! The guy is doing what he can, with what he's got. It doesn't matter if anyone else likes what the owner does with his car.
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IROCTAFIERO

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IROCTAFIEROSend a Private Message to IROCTAFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

Jealous much? Holy crap! The guy is doing what he can, with what he's got. It doesn't matter if anyone else likes what the owner does with his car.

I am not jealous at all. I have no desire for this car. I just have watched PK go through car after car after car on this forum. Every time he talks about how he "loves it and won't sell it". Then as soon as something breaks/he works on it, he sells it.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a 3800 lemon???
or running scared? lol
j/k PK
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-20-2012 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You are going to run into oiling issues with the engine in that orientation. I hope that you are going to put it in right side up?

I can't wait to see where this is going?!

Tony
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 03:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am not jealous at all. I have no desire for this car. I just have watched PK go through car after car after car on this forum. Every time he talks about how he "loves it and won't sell it". Then as soon as something breaks/he works on it, he sells it.

I can tell you right now, he hasn't sold it, it's not broke and he isn't building it.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bobthedolefieroguy:

I have been watching this thread quietly and thought I could add a little depth to the discussion. In 1984, I was Operations Manager for the Dole Fresh Fruit Fiero GTU Racing Team. I was responsible for putting the program's principals together and aligning the operational Team with the car and the sponsor. Early in the program, two of us bought street Fieros with the original 1984 bodies with the help of Pontiac marketing and painted and decalled them as street replicas of the race car. One had a gray interior / automatic and mine was the sheepskin / manual. These 2 cars traveled around wherever the Team was racing and we had a lot of fun with them. Our intent was always to liquidate them at the end of the season and both cars were eventually sold to Dealers at Watkins Glen. One Dealer was so drunk that we had to follow him back to his dealership and put the car in his showroom on Sunday night because we were afraid he would drive it in his condition.
I have often wondered what happened to those Fieros as they should now appear to be fairly oddly painted used cars somewhere in New England. If anyone has any clues where they ended up, I would be curious to know. I later had an red 1985 V-6 Fiero that was a far better running car than the 4's.
This DGP Bodied street version of the Dole Fiero is representative of the 2nd generation body and styling that was introduced later in the year and, as far as I know, had nothing to do with the original 2 show cars. That being said, it looks like a nice representation of that paint scheme and brings back fond memories.
In the pictures of the street showcars from Elkhart Lake, I am the big guy in the Dole uniform. Best Wishes, Bob

Thank you for that info as well.. as for the interior.. the pics I have show a non sheep skin seats but the previous owner took them out of it and sold them and replaced them with the regular tan seats I have since bought sheepskin and suade seats to replace the missing ones The car also came to him (i beleave) as a 4 speed manual with the SD4 in it.. Not 100% sure if this helps or not for info on its origen..

I dont know if you would happen to have any records of the vin or other options your car had as It may point to someone rebodying your car after the sale at Watkins glen or anything along those lines.. From the options you listed It sounds like a close match to what I have on the car so far. My real mystery on it is the lack of sunroof... The car had every option available in 1984 Except for a sunroof and automatic. Out of all the fiero's I have ever seen with the sheep skin seats (my guessing meaning premium interior) They have had sunroofs except for mine.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 10-20-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

real funny you should mention this considering I've owned this car For over 2 years already and still have no intentions of selling it...

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again, so what? It doesn't affect you one way or another.
bobthedolefieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-20-2012 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bobthedolefieroguyClick Here to visit bobthedolefieroguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to bobthedolefieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not suggesting that your car is one of our two as they both had sunroofs. We did a third car as an experiment by putting the DGP body kit on a used Fiero. It was less than satisfactory as the Compomotive modular wheels constantly rubbed the fenders and the car was a sheep in wolf's clothing with the stock motor.

A little DGP history. Diversified Glass Products was GM's source for racing body panels. They also did the GTO Camaro bodies. I have the wreckage of the Peerless Levi Garrett GTO Camaro in my barn. The contact at DGP was Bob Birchmeier but I haven't heard of him since the 80's.

For a street car to have the updated Fiero DGP GTU body AND a SD4 would have been quite unusual in 1984-5. Other than the race car and the Pontiac How-to manual distributed at the time, I don't recall ever seeing a SD4 car on the street. Pontiac pushed the idea in print, but I doubt there was much volume. Most of the SD4 race development was done by Paul Vanderley of Vanderley Engineering, who passed away last year. The Race engine had a chronic problem trying to use the sintered Cam Drive Gears which couldn't live under the power. Several of the early race failures were due to this problem.

The 2nd generation paint scheme on your car was developed by Pontiac styling and their decision to consolidate the contingency decals into a single color, equal height rocker panel strip was not well received by the sponsors.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm not suggesting that your car is one of our two as they both had sunroofs. We did a third car as an experiment by putting the DGP body kit on a used Fiero. It was less than satisfactory as the Compomotive modular wheels constantly rubbed the fenders and the car was a sheep in wolf's clothing with the stock motor.

A little DGP history. Diversified Glass Products was GM's source for racing body panels. They also did the GTO Camaro bodies. I have the wreckage of the Peerless Levi Garrett GTO Camaro in my barn. The contact at DGP was Bob Birchmeier but I haven't heard of him since the 80's.

For a street car to have the updated Fiero DGP GTU body AND a SD4 would have been quite unusual in 1984-5. Other than the race car and the Pontiac How-to manual distributed at the time, I don't recall ever seeing a SD4 car on the street. Pontiac pushed the idea in print, but I doubt there was much volume. Most of the SD4 race development was done by Paul Vanderley of Vanderley Engineering, who passed away last year. The Race engine had a chronic problem trying to use the sintered Cam Drive Gears which couldn't live under the power. Several of the early race failures were due to this problem.

The 2nd generation paint scheme on your car was developed by Pontiac styling and their decision to consolidate the contingency decals into a single color, equal height rocker panel strip was not well received by the sponsors.

Thanks for that info as well... I need to do some more research on this car.. What is also baffeling me is the paint on the car also shows some signs of ageing (spider cracks and fading here and there) things i've seen on original paint jobs on other fieros.. I'll let you know what I come up with.. You wouldent happen to have any documentation on the racer itself you could post would you... I'm a big fan of it
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

I dont know if you would happen to have any records of the vin or other options your car had as It may point to someone rebodying your car after the sale at Watkins glen or anything along those lines.. From the options you listed It sounds like a close match to what I have on the car so far. My real mystery on it is the lack of sunroof... The car had every option available in 1984 Except for a sunroof and automatic. Out of all the fiero's I have ever seen with the sheep skin seats (my guessing meaning premium interior) They have had sunroofs except for mine.

You can tell from the rpo sticker if your car was originally a sunroof car or not.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfred8:

You can tell from the rpo sticker if your car was originally a sunroof car or not.

I looked it up and theres no RPO for it
mrfred8

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fyi, the rpo code for sunroof is AD3 .
bobthedolefieroguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bobthedolefieroguyClick Here to visit bobthedolefieroguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to bobthedolefieroguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since I was primarily responsible for preparing the PR Materials on the Dole Fiero Program, I probably have the world's largest collection of Dole Fiero documentation and candid snapshots. This program was pre-Internet, so very little seems to be accessible online. Perhaps our Host could create a designated depository for Fiero Racing History that I could upload to. This section structure would likely be Fiero Racing History / Road Racing, Drag Racing, Indy Pace Car, Specials and then (RR) GTU, GTO, GTP, etc. If this would be of interest, I would be happy to participate as I have long wanted to capture the history in chapter form with commentary from the inside of the Team.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-21-2012 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Since I was primarily responsible for preparing the PR Materials on the Dole Fiero Program, I probably have the world's largest collection of Dole Fiero documentation and candid snapshots. This program was pre-Internet, so very little seems to be accessible online. Perhaps our Host could create a designated depository for Fiero Racing History that I could upload to. This section structure would likely be Fiero Racing History / Road Racing, Drag Racing, Indy Pace Car, Specials and then (RR) GTU, GTO, GTP, etc. If this would be of interest, I would be happy to participate as I have long wanted to capture the history in chapter form with commentary from the inside of the Team.

I'll run that by cliff.. A lot of forums have been doing a racing section.. might be worth while to have one on here... After all the dole car was the 1st american made car to win the IMSA series
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post10-22-2012 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bobthedolefieroguy, I keep in contact with Bob Birchmiere and own his DGP 1st Fiero bodied car not the race bodies. He live in Florida now and even was the guy they went to at Ford to get the GT40 hood to fit that car before it went into production. I have gotten allot of history from Bob and John Callies on these cars. Bob sent me pics of the 3 Dole standard Fieros that you may have dressed up for the Nationals back in 84 or 85 and the One race car that was shown there in the same tent as mine [Gold over White] or the car in my sig and below. I am at work so I cannot get to my photos but can send you some later. Rick B

Rborecky@Roadrunner.com.

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 10-22-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post10-24-2012 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These pictures were sent to me from Bob Birchmiere. Rick B

Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post10-24-2012 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just look at how advanced the Fiero looked back then. No wonder it aged so well. Unlike some of us.

And check out the clothing that folks wore back then. Gaud!

Tony
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 12-16-2012).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2012 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Damn thats lookin good
N3M3S1S

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for N3M3S1SSend a Private Message to N3M3S1SEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very excited to see this car get some professional help!
kwagner

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2012 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kwagnerClick Here to visit kwagner's HomePageSend a Private Message to kwagnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is definitely of interest I love all the fiero racing programs and any info/pics I can get my hands on
1988holleyformula

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^Going with black valve covers for the look Antuzzi suggested?

Originally posted by pontiackid86 on 8-06-12:
Hater. I made it hoping it will get into the construstion zone.

With this kind of work, it might finally make it there!
Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by N3M3S1S:

Very excited to see this car get some professional help!

I don't know about professional, but it is help

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

^^Going with black valve covers for the look Antuzzi suggested?

As for the valve covers, we have a couple of ideas, but haven't actually nailed anything down yet... painting it on the fly so to speak

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:
With this kind of work, it might finally make it there!

It will eventually, my work does speak for itself. I'm not perfect by any stretch, but a few well known people have seen and are impressed with what I can do.

Fierofreak00

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierofreak00

4221 posts
Member since Jun 2001
I will be posting pictures and updates periodically in this thread as I have time to do so.
I know that there are currently some issues going on here with builders and vendors. I just want all to know that Rick and I have spoken many times and at great length about his build and to the time frame. I just want to let everyone interested know, there really isn't one (so to speak). Rick hasn't driven this car since he got it, has started and stalled many times trying to put some kind of motivation in it. So I stepped in and talked him into the best of both worlds, reliability more power than stock, and oh yeah cost (how much does his dream super duty cost anyway ? )

I have a few good winning builds under my belt, with a few well known builders and members commenting on how neat and tidy my swaps are. So, I think I can really pull this off, I mean do you really want Rick building his own car based on what he's done in the past? (LOL, you know I love ya Ricky! )
So with that being said, I am doing this as a hobby not a profession so it'll get done when it gets done (as agree upon by both parties) and I'll update as I can. -Jason

Some previous examples of my work:

My 1st build

My 1st build redo (motor blew up!)

2nd build

[This message has been edited by Fierofreak00 (edited 12-18-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess the cats out of the bag. And everything jason said above is all true to the point.there have been a lot of buikders go sour on here and just so everyone knows this is going to be an extended build time on this car... its sat for years so whats another year or so. Keep up the good work jason
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like its coming along well

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guess the cats out of the bag. And everything jason said above is all true to the point.there have been a lot of buikders go sour on here and just so everyone knows this is going to be an extended build time on this car... its sat for years so whats another year or so. Keep up the good work jason
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been watching his builds unfold now for a few years and everything is 100% top notch. Like he said, he does this as a hoby and rushes for no one but it's worth it in the end. I've seen people pay double for half the quality of build and aesthetic appeal.
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

katore8105

1519 posts
Member since Dec 2009
Rick, only your buid thread could be 19 pages and not have not the body, nor engine, nor interior done yet. LOL!

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 12-22-2012).]

Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Do you know when the t-tops were installed?
Phirewire

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhirewireSend a Private Message to PhirewireEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good, when am i gonna see it in person? Waiting on a ride , maybe swing up to Pull it yard, and kick some rocks?

@jason also, did you do a thread on the fastback notch? Had an idea I wanted to see which way you did it.

[This message has been edited by Phirewire (edited 12-18-2012).]

amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 04:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like good progress on the project, I know it will be top notch as are the other two that have been built.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2012 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phirewire:

Looking good, when am i gonna see it in person? Waiting on a ride , maybe swing up to Pull it yard, and kick some rocks?

@jason also, did you do a thread on the fastback notch? Had an idea I wanted to see which way you did it.

His "confused" fiero was done by incorporating a notch back and fastback clip togather.. He'll have to give more details

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock