Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Pontiackid86's 84 DGP IMSA Stage III build thread. (Page 14)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Pontiackid86's 84 DGP IMSA Stage III build thread. by pontiackid86
Started on: 08-06-2010 01:28 PM
Replies: 839 (30203 views)
Last post by: IMSA GT on 06-03-2021 07:59 PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Daredevil05:

Really Rick? The Shocker? Like you even know what that means.
IP: Logged
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rick..... I probably missed it in the 14 pages of this thread but I was wondering what the "history" was on this car? Was it a former IMSA race car or Pace car like the PPG cars? Is it simply an IMSA Rebody - body kit? What happened to the SD that was in it? Just curious. I have a line on an 85 with a IMSA widebody - rebody and I am gathering some info so I can make an educated offer on the car. Sorry - can't let the cat clear out of the bag till I get a look at the car this weekend. I'll take some pics and post them up. It's supposed to be white and red? Thanks in advance.

Pat

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2010 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Really Rick? The Shocker? Like you even know what that means.

Of corese i know what it means... its inapropreate to post on the forum though

tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 01:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick you have a PM I need your address to send you that pedal!
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 02:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

Of corese i know what it means... its inapropreate to post on the forum though

Its not inappropriate anymore, it no longer means what it originally meant. Its the new ricer kid hand sign. They've got their stickers they like to put on their windows that I'm sure still make them giggle.
123mmmyFIERO

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2010 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 123mmmyFIEROSend a Private Message to 123mmmyFIEROEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
RICK, i like the way those tires fit on the rear,,do you think i could put a pair of those on my stock 86 gt???? thanks carl
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2010 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 123mmmyFIERO:

RICK, i like the way those tires fit on the rear,,do you think i could put a pair of those on my stock 86 gt???? thanks carl

Not exactley my sixe wheel but you could get a bigger set of tires to fill in the gap. My tires/wheels are extra wide to compenmsate for the widebody thats on the car. if it were put onto a stock body fiero you would have some major tire sticking out of the fender.
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's get this thread back on the right track!

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 01:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RWDPLZ:

Let's get this thread back on the right track!

Lol its still on the right track. i just have to fix the water pump.

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Boy..your slow in getting this back on the road..LOL Maybe I'll need to come by and bring to my shop and finish it for you..

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being rebuilt now.
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ Centerline Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's
1984 SE Daily Driver

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2010 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

Boy..your slow in getting this back on the road..LOL Maybe I'll need to come by and bring to my shop and finish it for you..

Lol been a few snagups with my dad being in the hospital and taking care of my grandma. i'm having my mechanic fix some of the small finishing touches next week.

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2010 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I set up an apointment with my mechanic. He is going to finish the few small things that i need to have done. My grandma is now going back into the hospital so between keeping her company and taking care of my dad i'm going to have absolutley no time to work on my IMSA for the next few weeks so my mechanic is going to be reinstalling the exaust timing the engine dealing with the waterpump and possabley bleeding the clutch again.
chadwilkins

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-18-2010 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chadwilkinsSend a Private Message to chadwilkinsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So now that "tuner" forum i belong to clasify's my IMSA ad domestic rice?........ I swear im ashamed to be stuck in the generation i am in.

Mo of us are ashamed of you as well.
mattwa

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mattwaSend a Private Message to mattwaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chadwilkins:

Dude, shut it with the crap talk. Completely uncalled for, and unnecessary. Go ruin some other Forum's thread, as it will not be tolerated here.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chadwilkins:

Haha... Thats what you get. BANNED

Im sorry but there are some people im happy to see this happen to and this guy is one of the very few.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-19-2010).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*** DISCLAIMER - I had nothing to do with chadwilkins getting banned ***
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

*** DISCLAIMER - I had nothing to do with chadwilkins getting banned ***

He deserved it even if you did. Almost every thred i had up in GFT he had some smart a$$ little comment to say about everything... Dident he sell his fiero when his honda got trashed in that hail storm?

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He deserved it even if you did. Almost every thred i had up in GFT he had some smart a$$ little comment to say about everything... Dident he sell his fiero when his honda got trashed in that hail storm?

Less talk, more pics or it didnt happen
IMSA GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 251
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes and as I remembered, you gave him SUPPORT in that thread stating that you hoped no one was injured by the hail and he and his family were alright. Oh well, another a-hole gone for now. I'm sure there will be many more since this forum has recently turned into a playground for people who insult, degrade, and have bad tempers. Thats why I don't welcome new members anymore....odds are they will be gone in a matter of months so I might as well say "welcome" and "goodbye" in the same post.

Anyway, enough bullshit. Hopefully, everything will turn out ok with your family and I am looking forward to seeing the car. Glad you are getting the little bugs worked out.

[This message has been edited by IMSA GT (edited 11-19-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Less talk, more pics or it didnt happen

I have the car going to the valareo on monday. i just dont have the time to get it done right now.

winger1955

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pk, thats an awesome car. keep up the good work on her. you have more than urned my respect for the love you have for fiero"s. more money invested would be great but we all work with what we have as an income. i would shake your hand any day with pride . maybe some day i will get the chance to see the dole car too. wish you the best with her.
PFF
System Bot
nitroheadz28

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 94
Rate this member

Report this Post11-19-2010 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitroheadz28Send a Private Message to nitroheadz28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I haven't checked this thread for a few weeks.. Congrats on getting it errr, semi roadworthy . Looking forward to the progress, always gonna be jealous of that widebody haha.

[This message has been edited by nitroheadz28 (edited 11-19-2010).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks you guys... and as always i couldent have done it without you guys.. your guys are just as much to thank for this project.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks you guys... and as always i couldent have done it without you guys.. your guys are just as much to thank for this project.

Cool! Does that make us part owners??? I claim the month of June!
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2010 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Cool! Does that make us part owners??? I claim the month of June!

Mabey i will let you drive it around the carlisle fair grounds

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2010 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The IMSA is at my buddy mike's shop to get all the finishing touches put on it... man i cant wait

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 11-22-2010).]

phreakboy4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2010 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for phreakboy4Send a Private Message to phreakboy4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I saw the car sitting out front of the shop today when I left work so I guess its getting some loving over there. I did have to do a double take when I saw it.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2010 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by phreakboy4:

I saw the car sitting out front of the shop today when I left work so I guess its getting some loving over there. I did have to do a double take when I saw it.

Ya i trust that guy with my life. he is without a dought the best mechanic i know.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2010 06:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The IMSa now has an exaust on it.. i added a little GT touch with a GT duel outlet exaust.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The exaust is hung and im pretty sure the new water pump has been installed. Also i scored a june 1985 car and driver mag on the dole IMSA racer
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The exaust is hung and im pretty sure the new water pump has been installed. Also i scored a june 1985 car and driver mag on the dole IMSA racer

Is that the one on EBay I told you about? If it was, what kind of condition was it in?
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Is that the one on EBay I told you about? If it was, what kind of condition was it in?
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 06:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey PK is your camera out of film or what ????

------------------

http://www.blackwidowfiero.com

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yup and its in excelent condition.

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 07:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hey PK is your camera out of film or what ????

Nah i just stopped by the shop i left it at today. still a few more things but i should have it back friday.

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread is painful
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

This thread is painful

lol hows so?...... the car is being stored inside (my mechanic is almost affraid of it) but if i can i'll see if i can get pics tomorrow.. i dought it though as its thanks giving.

fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 07:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pk, as of right now you have 1 mission in life.....
Get that car to Frazee next year!!!!

[This message has been edited by fieroguy123 (edited 11-24-2010).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2010 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm Aiming to have it there. its a long ride but as long as im driving with other fiero guys that know a lot more about them than me than i think i can make the trip with it
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock