Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Quotes. (Page 7)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 
Previous Page | Next Page
Quotes. by 84Bill
Started on: 10-13-2004 03:34 AM
Replies: 1165
Last post by: Boondawg on 04-24-2011 01:01 AM
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2005 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
I think, therefore I am, I think... - Moody Blues
IP: Logged
TK

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 200
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2005 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TKSend a Private Message to TKDirect Link to This Post
You're magnetic ink ......
BigRed88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 56
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2005 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigRed88Send a Private Message to BigRed88Direct Link to This Post
I’m more than that. I know it. At least I think I must be.

FieroGT42

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2005 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
"I'm not turning on an analog faucet to drink to drink some barbaric water!"
"The mouth is a primitive hole that will soon be phased out."
- Master Shake, ATHF

Danzig as Guest Star on ATHF:

Danzig: Now look, listen to me as hard as you f---ing can! That f---ing robot came with the f---ing house, and now he's f---ing gone! If you see that motherf---er...
Master Shake: Yeah, uhh, yeah we'll tell him...
Danzig: You f---ing better, cuz if I find out he's over here I'm gonna be eatin' my cereal out of the bottom of your f---ing skull! Verstandlich?!

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2005 03:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post
if your gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!!!

I am not a complete idiot some parts are missing

Ever wonder why "Abbreviation" such a long word??

I can only make so much of the stuff and she wants it all!!!!

my burrito says product will be hot after heating I shouldn't eat this it was made by dumb people,hell it could be made of dumb people,new tag line,made by dumb people from dumb people for dumber people

I aint as dumb as some of me thinks the rest of me could be

SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2005 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"We want to bring out the wackos to vote against something and make sure the rest of the public lets the whole thing slip past them. The wackos get their information from the Christian right, Christian radio, mail, the internet, and telephone trees." [italics in original]

- Michael Scanlon, former aide to Sen. Tom DeLay and business partner of Jack Abramoff, strategizing on how to get conservative Christians to protect existing gambling interests by getting them to oppose competition from riverboat gambling. Scanlon plead guilty in Federal court to conspiring to bribe a congressman and other public officials.

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2005 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"Why do men have nipples?" -fogglethorpe, 2005
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2005 06:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post
God, I've lived long enough for the Fiero to be cool again, what's next?
Masher(SCF)11-22-2004, 11:58 AM

Taken from a (non-Fiero) Ford forum

------------------

Archie's Choptop conversion #11, #15, Redux & The Stealth

SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"Now, by the way, any time you hear the United States government talking about wiretap, it requires -- a wiretap requires a court order. Nothing has changed, by the way. When we're talking about chasing down terrorists, we're talking about getting a court order before we do so." -- George Bush, April 20, 2004

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

I think, therefore I am, I think... - Moody Blues

I don't think so...therefore, I'm probably not. -Rene Descartes confused brother Jacques

SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"What knockers!" - Dr Frederick Fronkenstein
PFF
System Bot
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2005 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

SC Coupe

987 posts
Member since Apr 2002
"Holy Mudhead, Mackerel! More Science High,... it's,... it's,.... disappeared!" - Porgie

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 12-21-2005).]

Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2005 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickDirect Link to This Post
From This thread:

Originally posted by dezie36:

I have to say I’m suppressed… but maybe not a whole lot.

cccharlie

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2005 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cccharlieSend a Private Message to cccharlieDirect Link to This Post
You can always rely on America to do the right thing. Once it has exhausted the alternatives. - W.S. Churchill
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2006 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood -- the virtues that made America.
- Theodore Roosevelt, 1917
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2006 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

SC Coupe

987 posts
Member since Apr 2002
"The time has come that the American people know exactly what their Representatives are doing here in Washington. Are they feeding at the public trough, taking lobbyist-paid vacations, getting wined and dined by special interest groups?... the American people have a right to know."

-- U.S. Rep. Tom DeLay, 11/16/95

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 01-05-2006).]

Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post01-05-2006 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
derbyas spokesman,
The President doesn't know Abrenoff, It,s possible that he has been at the same place, and been photograghed with him. but he doesn't know him.

Chesh and Chong moment with tolets flushing in the White House.

metoady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2006 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for metoadyClick Here to visit metoady's HomePageSend a Private Message to metoadyDirect Link to This Post
hey jim...you know that red light we saw....
its following us...............................
metoady

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2006 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for metoadyClick Here to visit metoady's HomePageSend a Private Message to metoadyDirect Link to This Post

metoady

214 posts
Member since Oct 2005
if your uncle jack helped you off a horse....
would you help your uncle jack off a horse ??

benny dover :1954

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2006 04:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

"Why do men have nipples?" -fogglethorpe, 2005

Dude.. you keep quoting YOURSELF throughout the thread.. That kind of defeats the purpose of quotes.

SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2006 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
Any time you hear the United States government talking about wiretap, it requires -- a wiretap requires a court order. Nothing has changed, by the way. When we're talking about chasing down terrorists, we're talking about getting a court order before we do so. It's important for our fellow citizens to understand, when you think Patriot Act, constitutional guarantees are in place when it comes to doing what is necessary to protect our homeland, because we value the Constitution.
-Bush, April 20, 2004

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 01-17-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2006 03:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
“New Orleans has to be chocolate." Ray Nagin, when asked about a future shift in the city's demographic.
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2006 06:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"A government big enough to give you everything you want is a government big enough to take from you everything you have."
-- Gerald Ford

"The things that will destroy America are prosperity at any price, peace at any price, safety first instead of duty first, and love of soft living and the get-rich-quick theory of life." -- T. Roosevelt

[This message has been edited by webbee (edited 01-17-2006).]

FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2006 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
Courtesy of Google's quote of the day:

Politics is made up largely of irrelevancies.
- Dalton Camp

Being in politics is like being a football coach.
You have to be smart enough to understand the
game, and dumb enough to think it's important.
- Eugene McCarthy

SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
There are those now in the world who would turn our nation into a land of fear and the frightened. It's laughable, really. How little they understand who we are, that we are still the home of the brave. They need look no further than right here in this state for proof.

For in this place, this old place, this ancient place, this glorious and beautiful and sometimes fearsome place of mountains and mines, there still lives a people like the miners of Sago and their families, people who yet believe in the old ways, the old virtues, the old truths; who still lift their heads from the darkness to the light, and say for the nation and all the world to hear:

We are proud of who we are.
We stand up for what we believe.
We keep our families together.
We trust in God.

We do what needs to be done.

We are not afraid.

- Author Homer Hickam - Sago Miners Memorial Remarks
http://www.homerhickam.com/miners/

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 01-30-2006).]

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"Probably all laws are useless; for good men do not want laws at all, and bad men are made no better by them."
-Demonax, Roman cynic philosopher
Exodus5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Exodus5Send a Private Message to Exodus5Direct Link to This Post
Lifting this one from Grouch Marx...
Groucho: "It says here sir that you have 8 children?"
Contestant: "That's right sir, eight"
Groucho: "Why so many children"
Contestant: "Well, sir, I love my wife very much"
Groucho: "Well, I love my cigar very much too...but I take it out every once in a while!"
Wolfhound

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
"When Facicism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying the cross"

Sinclair Lewis

Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Wolfhound:

"When Facicism comes to America, it will be wrapped in a flag and carrying the cross"

Sinclair Lewis

Nice quote... I might have to read this.

http://gutenberg.net.au/ebooks03/0301001h.html

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2006 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
"There is a road to freedom. Its milestones are Obedience, Endeavor, Honesty, Order, Cleanliness, Sobriety, Truthfulness, Sacrifice, and love of [country]."

"Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction. "

"The broad masses of a population are more amenable to the appeal of rhetoric than to any other force. "

"The great masses of the people will more easily fall victims to a big lie than to a small one. "

"The great strength of the totalitarian state is that it forces those who fear it to imitate it. "

-Adolf Hitler

SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2006 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"I think tolerance sets the bar too low. I recognize that tolerance is progress over intolerance, but I believe a great democracy should have higher aspirations. Instead of tolerance, we should be calling boldly for the creation of brotherhood and sisterhood. Let us not merely accept our differences, but celebrate our kinship as sisters and brothers of the human family." - Coretta Scott King
PFF
System Bot
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2006 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
All the South has ever desired was that the Union,as established by our forefathers, should be preserved; and that the Government, as originally organized, should be administered in purity and truth
--Gen.Robert E.Lee
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2006 06:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"The only way to make sure people you agree with can speak is to support the rights of people you don't agree with." - Eleanor Holmes Norton
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-01-2006 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
When they came for the communists, I remained silent; I was not a communist.

When they locked up the social democrats, I remained silent; I was not a social democrat.

When they came for the trade unionists, I did not speak out; I was not a trade unionist.

When they came for the Jews, I did not speak out; I was not a Jew.

When they came for me, there was no one left to speak out.

- Pastor Martin Niemöller

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 01:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I don't know if this is a repost but here goes.

"Having sex is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand." Woody Allen

"Bisexuality immediately doubles your chances for a date on Saturday night. Rodney Dangerfield

"There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL." Lynn Lavner

"Sex at age 90 is like trying to shoot pool with a rope." Camille Paglia

"Sex is one of the nine reasons for incarnation. The other eight are unimportant." George Burns

"Women might be able to fake orgasms. But men can fake a whole relationship." Sharon Stone

"Hockey is a sport for white men. Basketball is a sport for black men. Golf is a sport for white men dressed like black pimps." Tiger Woods

"My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-***** ." Jack Nicholson

"Clinton lied. A man might forget where he parks or where he lives, but he never forgets oral sex, no matter how bad it is." Barbara Bush (Former US First Lady, and you didn't think Barbara had a sense of humor)

"Ah, yes, divorce, from the Latin word meaning to rip out a man's genitals through his wallet." Robin Williams

"Women need a reason to have sex. Men just need a place." Billy Crystal

"According to a new survey, women say they feel more comfortable undressing in front of men than they do undressing in front of other women. They say that women are too judgmental, where, of course, men are just grateful." Robert De Niro

"There's a new medical crisis. Doctors are reporting that many men are having allergic reactions to latex condoms. They say they cause severe swelling. So what's the problem?" Dustin Hoffman

"There's very little advice in men's magazines, because men think, 'I know what I'm doing. Just show me somebody naked !" Jerry Seinfeld

"See, the problem is that God gives men a brain and a penis, and only enough blood to run one at a time." Robin Williams

"It's been so long since I've had sex, I've forgotten who ties up whom."
Joan Rivers

"Sex is one of the most wholesome, beautiful and natural experiences money can buy." Steve Martin

"You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle-aged woman. Stuff you pay good money for in later life." Elmo Phillips

"Bigamy is having one wife too many. Monogamy is the same." Oscar Wilde

" It isn't premarital sex if you have no intention of getting married." George Burns

YoungFieroMan754

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2006 05:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YoungFieroMan754Send a Private Message to YoungFieroMan754Direct Link to This Post
winning isnt everything..its the only thing- Vince lambardi
Do or do not, there is no try- Yoda
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2006 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes
here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to
us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for
it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of
creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the
man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...

There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says
he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at
all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this
excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and
civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a
nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language
here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but
one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."

--Theodore Roosevelt 1907

v8fiero2004

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2006 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for v8fiero2004Send a Private Message to v8fiero2004Direct Link to This Post
"DO NOT MOVE UNTIL TOMORROW" - The label on the box that sat in the same spot for 4 years in my old shop

------------------
Formerly "87 GT 3800 SC"
Now 1995 LT1/Getrag

FieroGT42

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2006 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT42Send a Private Message to FieroGT42Direct Link to This Post
Mike Tyson Quotes regarding Lennox Lewis:

"My main objective is to be professional but to kill him."

"My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want your heart. I want to eat his children. Praise be to Allah!"

and my favorite Tyson quote so far...

"I want to rip out his heart and feed it to him. I want to kill people. I want to rip their stomachs out and eat their children."

[This message has been edited by FieroGT42 (edited 02-12-2006).]

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2006 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
“The worst government is the most moral. One composed of cynics is often very tolerant and humane. But when fanatics are on top there is no limit to oppression.
-- H.L. Mencken
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock