Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Quotes. (Page 18)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 
Previous Page | Next Page
Quotes. by 84Bill
Started on: 10-13-2004 03:34 AM
Replies: 1165
Last post by: Boondawg on 04-24-2011 01:01 AM
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2007 01:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SC Coupe:

That's good. 'Quotes' about sincerity attributed {to} people who do not exist..

Let's face facts, based on his achievments, he's more real than half the people on this forum.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_P._Burdell

"You can not repair or rebuild with words that which you damage or destroy by your actions". ~ George P. Burdell

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 05-03-2007).]

IP: Logged
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2007 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
dont jack my thread.

It's called QUOTES and was not created to discuss quotes but rather a place to put them.. Either crate your own thread and discuss OR use intellignece and find a quote that supports you idea. Spam 100 quotes if you must but dont destroy this threads INTEGRITY.

Thanks
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2007 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

dont jack my thread.

It's called QUOTES

"**** YOU" ~ Toddster

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 05-03-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-04-2007 04:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"choosing to be free and freedom of choice are not the same thing" - Toddster
SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-04-2007 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"Congress has responded to the will of the American people. President Bush has not. The President is clinging to his failed stay-the-course strategy in Iraq, while brave servicemen and women risk their lives for his mistakes."
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 05-04-2007).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post05-10-2007 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
"Great is the guilt of an unnecessary war."
-- John Adams [second president of the USA]

------------------
..articulate and bright and clean,
and a nice looking guy.

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2007 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"Money is like an iron ring we've put through our noses. We've forgotten that we designed it, and now it is leading us around."
--Bernard Lietaer, Belgian currency expert

ThePyroFreak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2007 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ThePyroFreakSend a Private Message to ThePyroFreakDirect Link to This Post
"All may seem right but deep down it never is"

ThePyroFreak
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2007 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
“Is it weird in here, or is it just me?” -Stephen Wright

------------------
Verdad

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-11-2007 10:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post

fogglethorpe

4828 posts
Member since Jul 2001
"As the light changed from red to green to yellow and back to red again, I sat there thinking about life. Was it nothing more than a bunch of honking and yelling? Sometimes it seemed that way."

"A man doesn't automatically get my respect. He has to get down in the dirt and beg for it."

"Better not take a dog on the space shuttle, because if he sticks his head out when you're coming home his face might burn up."

"Even though he was an enemy of mine, I had to admit that what he had accomplished was a brilliant piece of strategy. First, he punched me, then he kicked me, then he punched me again."

"For mad scientists who keep brains in jars, here's a tip: Why not add a slice of lemon to each jar, for freshness."

-From "Deep Thoughts" by Jack Handey.

------------------
Verdad

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2007 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"The poverty of our century is unlike that of any other. It is not, as poverty was before, the result of natural scarcity, but of a set of priorities imposed upon the rest of the world by the rich. Consequently, the modern poor are not pitied but written off as trash. The twentieth-century consumer economy has produced the first culture for which a beggar is a reminder of nothing."
--John Berger
PFF
System Bot
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-12-2007 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

"choosing to be free and freedom of choice are not the same thing" - Toddster

Word -up
OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2007 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SC Coupe:

"Congress has responded to the will of the American people. President Bush has not. The President is clinging to his failed stay-the-course strategy in Iraq, while brave servicemen and women risk their lives for his mistakes."
- Speaker Nancy Pelosi

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2007 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"We'll know our disinformation program is complete when
everything the American public believes is false."
-- William Casey, CIA Director (from first staff meeting, 1981)
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2007 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"Why, I oughta..." -Moe

------------------
Verdad

SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-13-2007 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
“Mr. President, you did not listen. You continue to pursue a failed strategy that is breaking our great Army and Marine Corps. I left the Army in protest in order to speak out. Mr. President, you have placed our nation in peril. Our only hope is that Congress will act now to protect our fighting men and women.” - General John Batiste
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2007 01:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"The only man who never makes a mistake is the man who never does anything."
--Theodore Roosevelt
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2007 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
"Am I the only guy in this country who’s fed up with what’s happening? Where the hell is our outrage? We should be screaming bloody murder. We’ve got a gang of clueless bozos steering our ship of state right over a cliff, we’ve got corporate gangsters stealing us blind, and we can’t even clean up after a hurricane much less build a hybrid car. But instead of getting mad, everyone sits around and nods their heads when the politicians say, “Stay the course.”
Some of us are sick and tired of people who call free speech treason. Where I come from that’s a dictatorship, not a democracy"

Stay the course? You’ve got to be kidding. This is America, not the damned Titanic. I’ll give you a sound bite: Throw the bums out!
- Lee Iaccoca, Former Bush Supporter and CEO of Chrysler Corp.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-15-2007).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2007 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Oh gravity
Why cant we seem to keep it together?
-Switchfoot

I don’t want to fall away from You
Gravity is pulling me on down
I don’t want to fall away from You
Gravity is pulling me to the ground
-Shawn McDonald

Tripping over gravity
Missing logic
Tripping over gravity
-Sam Phillips

Gravity is working against me
And gravity wants to bring me down
-John Mayer

Everybody falls
In small degrees
It's gravity
-Josh Joplin

------------------
Verdad

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-21-2007 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
''Liquidate labor, liquidate stocks, liquidate the farmers, liquidate real estate, purge the rottenness out of the system.'' - Andrew Mellon
heybjorn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2007 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for heybjornSend a Private Message to heybjornDirect Link to This Post
If this is a duplication, I apologize. I didn't bother to read all of this because of the idiocy and profanity.

"No won ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public." H. L. Mencken

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read." Groucho Marx

"Well, you have to remember there's air in front of and behind and all around these cars." Benny
Parsons
PFF
System Bot
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2007 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
--H.L. Mencken.
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2007 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by webbee:

"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary."
--H.L. Mencken.

as quoted from this "credible" source of 9/11 conspiracy...uh, "theorists"
http://911review.org/

But I prefer this line of thinking:

"There are the times when we begin to understand what motivates the extremists, what gets them into the whirlpool of paranoia. Because at Ruby Ridge, you know, the federal government acted just like the extremists expected them to. Ruby Ridge is where all conspiracy theories come true." ~ Jon Ronson

[This message has been edited by Toddster (edited 05-21-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-22-2007 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"Women have a way of making a mess of a mans life, fortunatly it's nothing two willing hands and a towel can't fix" - 84Bill
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2007 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post

"Women have a way of making a mess of a mans life, fortunatly it's nothing two willing hands and a towel can't fix" - 84Bill

LOL. i don't know if i would have put that down on paper.
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2007 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
“In the magical universe there are no coincidences and there are no accidents. Nothing happens unless someone wills it to happen.”
--William S. Burroughs
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-26-2007 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"Adults have the right to sell their soul because it belongs to them; it is not yours to save. You can not take what is not given to you, to do so is theft and that makes you a criminal." - Me

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-26-2007).]

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2007 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Remember, democracy never lasts long. It soon wastes, exhausts, and murders itself. There never was a democracy yet that did not commit suicide. – John Adams (1814)

A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government. – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

When the government's boot is on your throat, whether it is a left boot or a right boot is of no consequence. – Gary Lloyd

Democracy is not the worst form of government, but has the potential to become so...for it relies on the morality and good will of people, and it is obvious those are in short supply. -fogglethorpe

------------------
Verdad

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2007 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?"
--Albert Einstein
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2007 06:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"There are no more heroes; they are all dead having spent their fortunes on a fool’s errand leaving no one worthy or willing to pick up the tab." - Me
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-27-2007 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
A man is none the less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years. – Lysander Spooner

What difference is it to me if a decision is forced upon me by a dictator or by half of my neighbors? Either way my right to free, peaceful action has been nullified. – Stephen H. Foerster

------------------
Verdad

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-27-2007 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"The court of public opinion is passing harsh and irreversibly disastrous judgments on everything from how one has sex and with whom to the proper way of hanging toilet paper - - Everything is a political battle ground; affronted on whim and fancy in an all encompassing arena where all reside." - Some internet dopehead
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear underwear...and when I do, it's usually something unusual." -Bill Murray, from "Stripes"
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
There's no such thing as a stupid question. But there are an awful lot of inquisitive idiots.....
--Anonymous
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2007 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"To all festive festival goers and their fastidious friends who sometimes fester fraudulently feigning their frailty.

I hope you all are enjoying your festivities." 84Bill

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-28-2007 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
"Reap what you sew or be as the wheat stalk blowing in the wind then reaped, ground into bleached flour and be mere shaddow of your former self." - Plebeian's of the new empire.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 05-28-2007).]

moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
"The only difference between fiction and reality............is that fiction has to make sense." - Underst8d
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-28-2007 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
Three for the price of one:
"What, me worry?"
"The only advantage to living in the past is that the rents are much cheaper."
"Getting old is when a narrow waist and a broad mind change places!"

-Alfred E Neuman

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 05-29-2007).]

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-29-2007 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
It is hard enough to remember my opinions, without also remembering my reasons for them!
--Neitzsche
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-29-2007 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"It is impossible to overlook the extent to which civilization is built upon a renunciation of instinct." - Sigmund Freud
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock