Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Quotes. (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 
Previous Page | Next Page
Quotes. by 84Bill
Started on: 10-13-2004 03:34 AM
Replies: 1165
Last post by: Boondawg on 04-24-2011 01:01 AM
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2006 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Direct Link to This Post
"The more I understand women, the more I love my truck"

As seen on a bumper sticker
WooHoo ... and I'm the lucky owner of page 13!!

[This message has been edited by Richjk21 (edited 11-09-2006).]

IP: Logged
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2006 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarDirect Link to This Post
"My Border Collie is smarter than your Honor Student" --a bumper sticker

"It's probably true." --my wife
SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2006 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"I think if I had been delphic, and had seen where we are today, and people had said, 'Should we go into Iraq?,' I think now I probably would have said, 'No, let's consider other strategies....' Could we have managed that threat by means other than a direct military intervention? Well, maybe we could have."

- Richard Perle former chair of the Defense Policy Board, and one of the key advocates of the invasion of Iraq.
webbee

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2006 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
People would rather believe a lie than admit they have been deceived, even if their pigheadedness may have fatal consequences.
--Henry Makow
mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2006 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
" Mama, These are the best f**king peas I've ever ate"
Wolfhound
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2006 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

The odd thing about our history is how it repeats itself. Enemy on the radar scope, the enemy vanishes, surprise attack, a people blinded with rage... it's all the same just a different generation and a new way of hiding the ugly truth from ourselves.

While we become more communist the communist becomes more capitalist but the terrorist will always remain in all of us as dictated by our need for survival and preservation of our way of thinking. Yes we are capable of greatness but that greatness is always a result of our desire to be dominent over another. You say landing a man on the moon was "man kinds greatest achievement" while that is true in part it was an American who did it. And what of man kinds greatest achievement, what is the legacy? Techonlogy now used to dominate the world? Smaller video cameras at all intersections, predator drones, smart weapons. I'm not forgetting the good but there is a saying I use. "It's not the good that we do that gets recognised because that is to be expected of us at all times."

The ROK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2006 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The ROKSend a Private Message to The ROKDirect Link to This Post
A bumper sticker after the Iron bowl last year. " Honk if you sacked Brodie"

Hey, I need your assistance. It involves you, a towel, and a hot sausage - me
Scott-Wa

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2006 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Scott-WaClick Here to visit Scott-Wa's HomePageSend a Private Message to Scott-WaDirect Link to This Post
"How it ended up in my bathroom wasn't really important. what WAS important, was that there I was, with a razor, a full can of shaving cream, and a dazed penguin."-Fierorumor

[This message has been edited by Scott-Wa (edited 11-12-2006).]

Bruno Mid Engine

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2006 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bruno Mid EngineSend a Private Message to Bruno Mid EngineDirect Link to This Post
So many great cars, so little time. - Jay Leno

[This message has been edited by Bruno Mid Engine (edited 11-12-2006).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2006 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"For those of us who have been to iraq politics and foreign policy becomes blood and your buddies to the left and to the right of you." - Psychosis39
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-12-2006 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
"Change doesn't come by those who argue, it only comes to the un-embattled silent whose awareness has been heightened by it.

Its not the present I am arguing with but the future I am speeking to." - Me

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-13-2006).]

PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Your life. It's no one elses, and therefore cannot be dictated on the whim of someones personal belief on how they you should live it, as long as it does not hurt another." - Boondawg

Yeah... front of the line material..

Man.. there have been quite a few recently.
Love this stuff.. Its mind candy!

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-13-2006).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"I'd hit dat like it owed me money!" - Boondawg

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it.
-- Knute Rockne
Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2006 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxDirect Link to This Post
1000 ada boys is erased by 1 aaahh shxt. unknown but my father used to say it to me all the time after I got my first job.
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-15-2006 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post
I'm not so sure I can take credit for those, Bill, as "what I think", and "what I hear" seems to become more entwined with each passing year.

Never-the-less, they are indeed tasty, none-the-less!
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-16-2006 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"wake up to find out that you are the eyes of the world" - Greatful Dead
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 03:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockDirect Link to This Post
There is no pain, you are receding.
A distant ship's smoke on the horizon.
You are only coming through in waves.
Your lips move but I can't hear what you're sayin'.
When I was a child I caught a fleeting glimpse,
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look but it was gone.
I cannot put my finger on it now.
The child is grown, the dream is gone.
I have become comfortably numb.

Pink Floyd
Comfortably Numb

dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 12:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyDirect Link to This Post
I do not understand those who resist change, for without change they would still be wearing their very first diaper.

-me.
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
The average pencil is seven inches long, with just a half-inch eraser - in case you thought optimism was dead.
- -Robert Brault, software developer, writer (1972- )
WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDDirect Link to This Post
"What do we burn besides witches?"
"MORE WITCHES!!!"

-Monty Python and the Holy Grail
PFF
System Bot
topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2006 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
"And remember, my sentimental friend that a heart is not judged by how much you love, but by how much you are loved by others."- The Wizard of Oz

"We are building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude"- Dr. Klahn- Kentucky Fried Movie

[This message has been edited by topher_time (edited 11-16-2006).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-17-2006 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"The authority wants you to remain delierious so they can manuver with impunity.
I see one individual being carted away and the authorities making sure you see that everything is fine and telling you that the "delierious man" wont be bothering you anymore and you, you are just happy as a pig in a poke."

------------------
As a free man living in a free country.... May I ask... What am I free to do IN THIS "FREE" COUNTRY?

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2006 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"The only way that has ever been discovered to have a lot of people cooperate together voluntarily is through the free market. And that's why it's so essential to preserving individual freedom." -The great Milton Friedman

------------------
Who is John Galt?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-20-2006 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"When the blind man found his sight he discovered the world. There are three planes of existance. The one we live in, the one we like to live in and the third is one we will never live in as much as we would want. We choose one but we live in two yet exist in all three for a short time." -
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Lord, help me to become the person that my dog already thinks I am.
--Unknown
Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-21-2006 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgDirect Link to This Post

"The authority wants you to remain delierious so they can manuver with impunity.
I see one individual being carted away and the authorities making sure you see that everything is fine and telling you that the "delierious man" wont be bothering you anymore and you, you are just happy as a pig in a poke."

"Stop taping this or I'll break your camera & throw you in jail!"
~Power With Something To Hide~
Mike Marden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 12:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MardenSend a Private Message to Mike MardenDirect Link to This Post
"Shaking like a three-legged cat trying to bury s**t on a frozen lake" anon
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2006 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
"When the snake falls in love with the spaghetti, its time to buy a new hat."
-Scott Adams
Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post

"When the blind man found his sight he discovered the world. There are three planes of existance. The one we live in, the one we like to live in and the third is one we will never live in as much as we would want. We choose one but we live in two yet exist in all three for a short time." -

I see, said the blind man, as he picked up his hammer and saw!

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
This message written with 100% recycled electrons.
--Unknown
PFF
System Bot
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2006 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"Does anybody really know what time it is?" -Chicago Transit Authority, 1969
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2006 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"The enemy of the people is their own ignorance and one day they will wake up to find themselves prisoner of their own designs.." - Me
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2006 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
"The life of a leader is a lonely one but it is the one thing I can share with everyone who can accept it." - Douglas Makauthor
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2006 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
"The best super weapon ever invented is the brain. Fortunaly it is one less often used and more often though about."
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-23-2006 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
"The world is going one way the people the other" - Poot
DeV8er

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2006 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DeV8erSend a Private Message to DeV8erDirect Link to This Post
This war differs from other wars, in this particular. We are not fighting armies but a hostile people, and must make old and young, rich and poor, feel the hard hand of war.
William Tecumseh Sherman

The world is very different now. For man holds in his mortal hands the power to abolish all forms of human poverty, and all forms of human life.
John F. Kennedy

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.
W. C. Fields

[This message has been edited by DeV8er (edited 11-23-2006).]

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts."
--Bertrand Russell
Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterDirect Link to This Post
FIERO - " The car that has made Mechanics out of ordinary men, since 1984".
- by a member of our group? Ed
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2006 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Red Forman: Without rules, we all might as well be up in a tree flinging our crap at each other.

Michael Kelso: One day, I'm gonna open a restaurant, and everything on the menu is gonna be special. So, when somebody comes in and says "Hey, Kelso, what's special on the menu?", I can say "Everything."

[This message has been edited by Jake_Dragon (edited 11-24-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock