Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Quotes. (Page 26)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 
Previous Page | Next Page
Quotes. by 84Bill
Started on: 10-13-2004 03:34 AM
Replies: 1165
Last post by: Boondawg on 04-24-2011 01:01 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post01-18-2008 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
“You’ve got to ask yourself, ‘What caused me to get here? Is it envy, is it jealousy, is it greed, is it pride?’” - Josh Montez
IP: Logged
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
If, by any act, error, or omission, I have, intentionally or unintentionally, displayed any breedist, disciplinist, sexist, racist, culturalist, nationalist, regionalist, localist, ageist, lookist, ableist, sizeist, speciesist, intellectualist, socioeconomicist, ethnocentrist, phallocentrist, heteropatriarchalist, or other violation of the rules of political correctness, known or unknown, I am not sorry and I encourage you to get the @%$# over it.
--madcratebuilder
jimbolaya

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jimbolayaSend a Private Message to jimbolayaDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

“You’ve got to ask yourself, ‘What caused me to get here? Is it envy, is it jealousy, is it greed, is it pride?’” - Josh Montez

It was an 85 Fiero.

Jim

[This message has been edited by jimbolaya (edited 01-18-2008).]

SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"War on the other hand is such a terrible thing, that no man, especially a Christian man, has the right to assume the responsibility of starting it."
- Leo Tolstoy
zoe_in_a_bubble

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2008 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for zoe_in_a_bubbleSend a Private Message to zoe_in_a_bubbleDirect Link to This Post
"A man wrapped up in himself makes a very small bundle." Benjamin Franklin
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-19-2008 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"Suspicion is the companion of mean souls, and the bane of all good society." - Thomas Payne
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2008 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonDirect Link to This Post
Turning the other cheek will put you off ballance for a right cross : ??
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-20-2008 05:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"If an't broke, fix it till it is!"
--Bumper sticker wisdom.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2008 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." Albert Einstein
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2008 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
"My son is now an "entrepreneur." That's what you're called when you don't have a job." - Ted Turner
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-20-2008 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
“I hate this "crime doesn't pay" stuff. Crime in the United States is perhaps one of the biggest businesses in the world today.” - Peter Kirk
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2008 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"I blame us for letting the government get too big and involved in the first place." - Derek_85GT:

Thats a front liner if I ever heard one.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-21-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
"Like an unchecked cancer, hate corrodes the personality and eats away its vital unity. Hate destroys a man's sense of values and his objectivity. It causes him to describe the beautiful as ugly and the ugly as beautiful, and to confuse the true with the false and the false with the true. " Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-22-2008 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"Every law abiding resident with legal guns that do not meet their standards should move out leaving all the illegal guns and criminals to run the city." - pokeyfiero
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2008 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"It is the international system of currency which determines the vitality of life on this planet. That is the natural order of things today. That is the atomic and subatomic and galactic structure of things today. YOU have meddled with the primal forces of nature. And YOU WILL ATONE!. Am I getting through to you, Mr. Beale? You get up on your little 21-inch screen and howl about America, and democracy. There is no America; there is no democracy. There is only IBM, and ITT, and AT&T, and DuPont, Dow, Union Carbide, and Exxon. Those are the nations of the world today. You have meddled with the primal forces of nature, Mr. Beale, and I won't have it. Is that clear? You think you've merely stopped a business deal? That is not the case. The Arabs have taken billions of dollars out of this country, and now they must put it back. It is ebb and flow, tidal gravity. It is ecological balance. You are an old man who thinks in terms of nations and peoples. There are no nations; there are no peoples. There are no Russians. There are no Arabs. There are no third worlds. There is no West. There is only one holistic system of systems; one vast, interwoven, interacting, multivaried, multinational dominion of dollars." - Ned Beatty as Arthur Jensen in 'Network' (1976)

SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2008 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

SC Coupe

987 posts
Member since Apr 2002
"We need change in the worst kind of way, but we need more than the rhetoric of change. We need real, meaningful, substantive change. We need bold change and big ideas.’’ - Sen. John Edwards
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

"As I have moved to break the betrayal of my own silences and to speak from the burnings of my own heart ... many persons have questioned me about the wisdom of my path. At the heart of their concerns this query has often loomed large and loud: Why are you speaking about war, Dr. King? Why are you joining the voices of dissent? Peace and civil rights don't mix, they say. Aren't you hurting the cause of your people, they ask? And when I hear them, though I often understand the source of their concern, I am nevertheless greatly saddened, for such questions mean that the inquirers have not really known me, my commitment or my calling. Indeed, their questions suggest that they do not know the world in which they live." - Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2008 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"Extremism on any front is normally for those seeking leadership and find it in the misguided." - blackrams
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
When a law curtails your liberties, there can be no justice under the law.
--unknown
PFF
System Bot
afRaceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2008 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for afRaceRSend a Private Message to afRaceRDirect Link to This Post
"All it takes is 3% of the people to change the world. The rest have no taste for deep conviction or extended conflict and will always follow the trend." - G. Edward Griffin
Firefighter

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2008 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterDirect Link to This Post
From a Medical Journal last year - "It has been clinically proven and field proven that humans and animals can not live without a brain. But since Congress has been doing it nicely for decades, more research is required".
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2008 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"Character is like a tree and reputation like its shadow. The shadow is what we think of it; the tree is the real thing." Abraham Lincoln
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-26-2008 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Actions are a more accurate representation of not only a candidates political "compass" but are also a measure of how well calibrated their compass is at LEADING the country in the right direction.
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"America works best when it works for ALL of us." John Edwards
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

SC Coupe

987 posts
Member since Apr 2002
"I believe that now, more than ever, we need a leader who wakes up every morning with the knowledge of that injustice in the forefront of their minds, and who knows that when we commit ourselves to a cause as a nation, we can make major strides in our own lifetimes. My father was not driven by an illusory vision of a perfect society. He was driven by the certain knowledge that when people of good faith and strong principles commit to making things better, we can change hearts, we can change minds, and we can change lives." - Martin Luther King III, in letter to John Edwards
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

SC Coupe

987 posts
Member since Apr 2002
“The choice in this election is not between religions or genders. It’s not about rich versus poor; young versus old, and it is not about black versus white. It’s about the past versus the future.” - Sen. Barack Obama
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
When engaged in combat, the vanquishing of thine enemy can be the warrior's only concern...This is the first and cardinal rule of combat...Suppress all human emotion and compassion...Kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be Lord God, or Buddha himself...This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat. Once it is mastered... Thou shall fear no one... Though the devil himself may bar thy way...
--Hattori Hanzo (Sonny Chiba) in Kill Bill Vol 1, written by Uma Therman & Quentin Tarentino
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post
"I am guilty of asking the Senate for pork and proud of the Senate for giving it to me. " -Ted Stevens

"Ten movies streaming across that, that Internet, and what happens to your own personal Internet? I just the other day got... an Internet was sent by my staff at 10 o'clock in the morning on Friday, I got it yesterday [Tuesday]. Why? Because it got tangled up with all these things going on the Internet commercially.
[...] They want to deliver vast amounts of information over the Internet. And again, the Internet is not something that you just dump something on. It's not a big truck. It's a series of tubes. And if you don't understand, those tubes can be filled and if they are filled, when you put your message in, it gets in line and it's going to be delayed by anyone that puts into that tube enormous amounts of material, enormous amounts of material."

-Ted Stevens
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Formula88

53788 posts
Member since Jan 2001
“I'm not going to have some reporters pawing through our papers We are the president.”

“We must stop thinking of the individual and start thinking about what is best for society.”

“give those heathen a little taste of hell.”

-Hillary Clinton
PFF
System Bot
Racing_Master

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racing_MasterSend a Private Message to Racing_MasterDirect Link to This Post
"Today is only yesterday with a new look" - Me
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2008 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Indecision may or may not be my problem. -Jimmy Buffett

------------------

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"We just have to slow down our economy and cut back our greenhouse gas emissions 'cause we have to save the planet for our grandchildren." -Former President Bill Clinton 1-30-08 Denver, CO
LT188GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 11:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
'Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a
well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways,
totally worn out, shouting, ' Holy sh!t... What a Ride!! ' '
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-31-2008 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
I've had my best times when trailing a Mainbocher evening gown across a sawdust floor. I've always loved high style in low company.
--Anita Loos
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Direct Link to This Post
I don't know if these had been posted before but here goes.
"Here's my strategy on the Cold War: We win, they lose." - Ronald Reagan

"The most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the government and I'm here to help." - Ronald Reagan

"The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant: It's just that they know so much that isn't so." - Ronald Reagan

"Of the four wars in my lifetime none came about because the US was too strong." - Ronald Reagan

"I have wondered at times about what the Ten Commandment's would have looked like if Moses had run them through the US Congress." - Ronald Reagan

"The taxpayer: That's someone who works for the federal government but doesn't have to take the civil service examination." -Ronald Reagan

"Government is like a baby: An alimentary canal with a big appetite at one end and no sense of responsibility at the other." - Ronald Reagan

"The nearest thing to eternal life we will ever see on this earth is a government program." - Ronald Reagan

"I've laid down the law, though, to everyone from now on about anything that happens: no matter what time it is, wake me, even if it's in the middle of a Cabinet meeting." - Ronald Reagan

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first." - Ronald Reagan

"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it" - Ronald Reagan

"Politics is not a bad profession. If you succeed there are many rewards, if you disgrace yourself you can always write a book." - Ronald Reagan

"No arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. - Ronald Reagan

"If we ever forget that we're one nation under God, then we will be a nation gone under." - Ronald Reagan
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-03-2008 10:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"The creation of beauty is Art.” - Ralph Waldo
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2008 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Trouble never makes an appointment-Be Prepared!
--sheepdog
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-04-2008 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"The idea is to have the enemy die for the praise, honor and glory of his chosen god."
kyp

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kypSend a Private Message to kypDirect Link to This Post
"love is giving someone the chance to destroy you and trusting them not to" my buddy mark
afRaceR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2008 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for afRaceRSend a Private Message to afRaceRDirect Link to This Post
"When you do things right, people won't be sure you've done anything at all" - God in Futurama
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock