Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Quotes. (Page 17)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 
Previous Page | Next Page
Quotes. by 84Bill
Started on: 10-13-2004 03:34 AM
Replies: 1165
Last post by: Boondawg on 04-24-2011 01:01 AM
SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

"I find this so unsavory ... they‘re going out and killing people around the world to spread democracy, and what are we spreading? A form of government based on how much money you can raise from rich people."

- Chris Matthews, on campaign fundraising

IP: Logged
webbee

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner, and wink your eye at some homely girl."
--H.L.Mencken
Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2007 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
If we sit by and become complacent and put our heads in the sand, we're complicit. ~ Shelley Morrison
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2007 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"Nothing positive comes from Iraq, torn apart by continual slaughter as the civil population flees." - Pope Benedict XVI
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2007 01:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
"Show me just what Muhammad brought that was new and there you will find things only evil and inhuman, such as his command to spread by the sword the faith he preached" ~ Pope Benedict XVI
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2007 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Our sun is one of a 100 billion stars in our galaxy. Our galaxy is one of billions of galaxies populating the universe. It would be the height of presumption to think that we are the only living thing in that enormous immensity"
-- Wernher Von Braun
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2007 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
“Winners compare their achievements with their goals, while losers compare their achievements with those of other people” ~ Nido Qubein

“When you do nothing, you feel overwhelmed and powerless. But when you get involved, you feel the sense of hope and accomplishment that comes from knowing you are working to make things better.” ~ Author Unknown

“You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want” ~ Zig Zigler

“Most of the important things in the world have been accomplished by people who have kept on trying when there seemed to be no hope at all.” ~ Dale Carnegie

“The way to be nothing is to do nothing.” ~ Nathaniel Howe

“You cannot do wrong and feel right. It is impossible!.” ~ Ezra Taft Benson
1984_fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984_fieroSend a Private Message to 1984_fieroDirect Link to This Post
"life is like a garden....dig it" -joe dirt
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2007 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forrest Gump
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2007 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
...War will never cease until babies begin to come into the world with larger cerebrums and smaller adrenal glands...
--Henry Lewis Mencken [1880-1956], American journalist
1984_fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2007 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984_fieroSend a Private Message to 1984_fieroDirect Link to This Post
see signature

------------------
Shake and Bake baby Shake and Bake........[extending middle finger] Losing is never fun, but here's a little something to keep your spirits up. It's real nice, I got it at Target. It was on sale.-Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby

PFF
System Bot
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2007 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"He who controls the present, controls the past. He who controls the past, controls the future." --George Orwell
moleman_in_a_FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-15-2007 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for moleman_in_a_FieroGTSend a Private Message to moleman_in_a_FieroGTDirect Link to This Post
"Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented." - Elie Wiesel
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"Never argue with an idiot; they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."
--anonymous
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post
“By dint of railing at idiots, one runs the risk of becoming idiotic oneself” ~ Gustave Flaubert

SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-16-2007 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SC Coupe:

"Stupid is as stupid does" - Forrest Gump

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2007 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaDirect Link to This Post
You can take the horse to the river but you can't force it to drink water

------------------

Red: TPI V8 + 6-Speed Yellow: Nitrous 3.4 + 4 speed Auto
304rwHP/366rwTQ
http://pbfieros.tripod.com

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2007 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"There is no one who is totally useless, you can always serve as a bad example."
--Ira Stonebender
ArchAngel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2007 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchAngelSend a Private Message to ArchAngelDirect Link to This Post
"Funny, she doesn't look Druish." --Barf, Spaceballs
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2007 08:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"The crueler the war gets, the crueler the attacks get on anybody who doesn't salute or play the game. And then one day, the people who are doing the attacking look around, and they've used up their credibility." - David Halberstam
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2007 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

SC Coupe

987 posts
Member since Apr 2002
"We've got a gang of clueless bozos steering our ship of state right over a cliff, we've got corporate gangsters stealing us blind, and we can't even clean up after a hurricane much less build a hybrid car....I hardly recognize this country anymore. The President of the United States is given a free pass to ignore the Constitution, tap our phones, and lead us to war on a pack of lies. Congress responds to record deficits by passing a huge tax cut for the wealthy (thanks, but I don't need it). The most famous business leaders are not the innovators but the guys in handcuffs. While we're fiddling in Iraq, the Middle East is burning and nobody seems to know what to do. And the press is waving pom-poms instead of asking hard questions. That's not the promise of America my parents and yours traveled across the ocean for. I've had enough. How about you?" - Lee Iacocca

PFF
System Bot
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2007 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind. Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see. Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!
--Dr. Seuss
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post04-25-2007 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"Well even though you don't want to live in a society that allows gun ownership, we who own guns will do our best to keep you alive. And while we're at it, we'll stand up and do our best to protect some of the rights you do actually appreciate. No compensation necessary." - Cadillac Jack
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2007 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Your life does not consist of the things which you possess.
--Jesus Christ
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by ArchAngel:

"Funny, she doesn't look Druish." --Barf, Spaceballs

Awesome movie

Prepare ship for ludicrous speed! Fasten all seatbelts, seal all entrances and exits, close all shops in the mall, cancel the three ring circus, secure all animals in the zoo! -Colonel Sandurz, Spaceballs
dcfox

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dcfoxSend a Private Message to dcfoxDirect Link to This Post
'So long...and thanks for all the fish."

--The Dolphins in "Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"

------------------
--David

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 07:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorDirect Link to This Post
If you fear death your whole life, You will never live.

-forgot who said it.
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2007 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Anything worth shooting is worth shooting twice - ammo is cheap - life is expensive.
--Combat Rules" for USMC
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"I think it’s also important for the president to lay out a timetable as to how long they will be involved and when they will be withdrawn." - G. W. Bush, Scripps Howard News Service, June 5, 1999

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to explain to us what the exit strategy is." G.W. Bush - Houston Chronicle, April 9, 1999

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 04-27-2007).]

OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2007 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
" ...take me to bed or lose me forever"_- from TOP GUN

ya, baby!
Toddster

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SC Coupe:

"I think it’s also important for the president to lay out a timetable as to how long they will be involved and when they will be withdrawn." - G. W. Bush, Scripps Howard News Service, June 5, 1999

"Victory means exit strategy, and it's important for the president to explain to us what the exit strategy is." G.W. Bush - Houston Chronicle, April 9, 1999

"If one is to believe George Bush was insincere then. Then you MUST conclude that the entire Democratic Leadership is insincere now" ~ George P Burdell
PFF
System Bot
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2007 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
" I will bet you the best dinner in the Gaslight District of San Diego that military action will not last more than a week."
- Bill OReilley, FOX 'news' 1/29/03.

"The three week swing through Iraq has utterly shattered skeptics complaints."
-Current white house spokesman Tony snow, then a news anchor for FOX 'news', 4/13/03.

"All of the printed and voiced prophecies should be saved in an archive. When these false prophets again appear, they can be reminded of the error of their previous ways and at least be offered an opportunity to recant and repent."
- Conservative columnist Cal Thomas, 4/15/03
------------------
..articulate and bright and clean,
and a nice looking guy.

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 04-28-2007).]

SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2007 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Toddster:

"If one is to believe George Bush was insincere then. Then you MUST conclude that the entire Democratic Leadership is insincere now" ~ George P Burdell

That's good. 'Quotes' about sincerity attributed to people who do not exist..

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 05-14-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2007 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist" - Dwight D Eisenhower
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2007 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Run for your life from any man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter.
-Ayn Rand

For the love of money is a root of all sorts of evil, and some by longing for it have wandered away from the faith and pierced themselves with many griefs.
-1 Timothy 6:10

------------------
Veritas

[This message has been edited by fogglethorpe (edited 05-01-2007).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-01-2007 01:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"I think being happy is a skill. I've used sex & drugs to master that skill" - Pyrthian
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2007 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"I am extremely average." -fogglethorpe

------------------
Verdad

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2007 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"I know no disease of the soul but ignorance; a pernicious evil,
the darkener of mans life, the disturber of his reason,
and common confounder of Truth."
--Ben Johnson
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2007 02:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"I have a PHD in rocket science, oddly I've never had to apply it to anything." - 84Bill
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2007 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Moral Courage is the most valuable and usually the most absent characteristic in men.
--General George S. Patton
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock