Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Quotes. (Page 20)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 
Previous Page | Next Page
Quotes. by 84Bill
Started on: 10-13-2004 03:34 AM
Replies: 1165
Last post by: Boondawg on 04-24-2011 01:01 AM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2007 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
I’m an abnormality, we all are abnormalities and just because more of a certain type of abnormalities ore exhibited by the majority doesn’t mean that the minority is more abnormal, if anything it is obviously less abnormal.
IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-06-2007 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
"When you look at the world with childlike naivety and an adult's critical thought, you will see just how much insanity there is in daily life. We look away and ignore it for the most part, just to survive." - Formula88
SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"I did have an option to go to a pay jail, but I chose to decline because I feel that the media portrays me in a way that I'm not and I wanted to show everyone that I can be just like everybody else. And I'm gonna do the time the right way and I hope this will be a good example to people. Hopefully this will show people that you know I am a strong and good person." - Paris Hilton 6/03/07
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. In practice, however, there is.
--Anonymous
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2007 10:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Perhaps all pleasure is only relief. -William S. Burroughs

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-07-2007 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"De poney run, he jump an' pitch, An' tumble massa in de ditch; He died, an' de jury wonder'd why De verdic was de blue tail fly." - Jimmy Crack Corn
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2007 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Deja Moo: The feeling you've heard this BS before.
--Anonymous
THE REAL Fieronut

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-08-2007 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for THE REAL FieronutSend a Private Message to THE REAL FieronutDirect Link to This Post
"Where did all those F***ing Indians come from?"--General George Armstrong Custer

------------------
John

fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2007 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
“Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”

“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.”

“I have heard there are troubles of more than one kind.
Some come from ahead and some come from behind.
But I've bought a big bat. I'm all ready you see.
Now my troubles are going to have troubles with me!”

-Theodore "Dr. Seuss" Geisel

------------------
Verdad

OKflyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 86
Rate this member

Report this Post06-09-2007 03:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OKflyboySend a Private Message to OKflyboyDirect Link to This Post
"I think we should legalize Marijuana in this country....

...Yeah, so potheads have nothing to talk about ever again!"

- Daniel Tosh

[This message has been edited by OKflyboy (edited 06-10-2007).]

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
The ability to quote is a serviceable substitute for wit.
-- Somerset Maugham
PFF
System Bot
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2007 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"The advance of human liberty can only strengthen the cause of world peace." -President Ronald Wilson Reagan, 6-12-87

------------------
Verdad

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2007 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"Talkers are no good doers."
--William Shakespeare, Henry VI
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
The practice of arbitrary imprisonments, [has] been in, in all ages, [one of] the favorite and most formidable instruments of tyranny." -- Alexander Hamilton, Federalist Paper 84
SC Coupe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"I don't believe my role is to replace the verdict of a jury with my own." - George W. Bush in his book A Charge to Keep, 1999
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2007 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"Carry the battle to them. Don't let them bring it to you. Put them on the defensive and don't ever apologize for anything."
--Harry S. Truman
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-27-2007 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"When I give food to the poor, they call me a saint. When I ask why the poor have no food, they call me a communist." - Dom Helder Camara

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 09:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
The cause of freedom is not the cause of a race or a sect, a party or a class-it is the cause of human kind, the very birthright of humanity.
--Anna Julia Cooper
wriott

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wriottSend a Private Message to wriottDirect Link to This Post
"you get all the sleep you want when you are dead"
anonymity

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for anonymityClick Here to visit anonymity's HomePageSend a Private Message to anonymityDirect Link to This Post
here a few of my favorites.....

"if your not making dust......you're eating it." t-shirt

"cowgirls....saw it...wanted it...had a fit....got it..." t-shirt

"women with riding crops....92% more likely to get what they want" t-shirt

"WARNING! i can only please one person a day...today is not your day...tomorrow doesn't look good either." t-shirt

"...save a horse, ride a cowboy..." song, i think

"oh, what the #$%& broke on my car now!!" my husband

"if its got t!ts or tires, its gonna cost ya money" unknown
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post07-27-2007 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by anonymity:

here a few of my favorites.....

"if your not making dust......you're eating it." t-shirt

"cowgirls....saw it...wanted it...had a fit....got it..." t-shirt

"women with riding crops....92% more likely to get what they want" t-shirt

"WARNING! i can only please one person a day...today is not your day...tomorrow doesn't look good either." t-shirt

"...save a horse, ride a cowboy..." song, i think

"oh, what the #$%& broke on my car now!!" my husband

"if its got t!ts or tires, its gonna cost ya money" unknown

I like it, but I think that 92% is a pretty conservative estimate.

"When the chips are down, the buffalo is empty."
PFF
System Bot
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2007 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Taxation follows public debt, and in its train wretchedness and oppression.
--Thomas Jefferson
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2007 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty. The obedient must be slaves. - Henry David Thoreau

------------------
Verdad

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2007 01:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
"When even one American who has done nothing wrong is forced by fear to shut his mind and close his mouth, then all Americans are in peril."
--Harry S. Truman
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2007 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
I believe that every individual is naturally entitled to do as he pleases with himself and the fruits of his labor, so far as it in no way interferes with any other men's rights. – Abraham Lincoln

------------------
Verdad

Toddster

Feedback score:    (41)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 503
Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2007 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ToddsterSend a Private Message to ToddsterDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:

I believe that every individual is naturally entitled to do as he pleases with himself and the fruits of his labor, so far as it in no way interferes with any other men's rights. – Abraham Lincoln

And on the flip side there is this point of view:

"I CAN legally take a bull horn and blow out your eardrums or just flat out blow your head off your shoulders. It is WELL within my right to do so but I "should have" and may need to prove I did indeed have a good reason for doing so." ~ 84Bill

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2007 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.
--Will Rogers
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"More rocks" - Giles Cory
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2007 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"The question isn't who is going to let me; it's who is going to stop me."

"The worst guilt is to accept an unearned guilt. "

-Ayn Rand

------------------
Verdad

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom. You can only be free if I am free -Clarence Darrow
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
If we're going to end welfare, the rich should be the first to lose it. - Mac Morgan

PFF
System Bot
drumwzrd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post08-12-2007 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for drumwzrdSend a Private Message to drumwzrdDirect Link to This Post
Confucious say.....Crowded elevator smell different to midget !!

[This message has been edited by drumwzrd (edited 08-12-2007).]

AusFiero

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2007 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroDirect Link to This Post
Well this one is very Australianised so you need to understand our slang.

Bumper sticker: Fat chicks - Shoot em, don't root em.
Dana McAlister

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2007 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dana McAlisterClick Here to visit Dana McAlister's HomePageSend a Private Message to Dana McAlisterDirect Link to This Post
"People shouldn't be afraid of their governments, the government should be afraid of their people." --V for Vendetta
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2007 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Ignorance is the anesthesia that numbs the pain of stupidity
--Unknown
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-14-2007 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-ODirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Taijiguy:
...I STILL practically squeal like a little girl...
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2007 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
“ God governs in the affairs of man. And if a sparrow cannot fall to the ground without his notice, is it probable that an empire can rise without His aid? We have been assured in the Sacred Writings that except the Lord build the house, they labor in vain that build it. I firmly believe this. I also believe that, without His concurring aid, we shall succeed in this political building no better than the builders of Babel” –Benjamin Franklin, from his Constitutional Convention speech, 1787

------------------
Verdad

topher_time

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for topher_timeSend a Private Message to topher_timeDirect Link to This Post
" ...screw normal. You know why? If you're normal the crowd will except you. But if you're deranged, the crowd will make you their leader."

-Christopher Titus
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"What, me worry?" -Alfred E. Neuman

------------------
Verdad

webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2007 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
A mind all logic is like a knife all blade. It makes bleed the hand that uses it.
--Rabindranath Tagore
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock