Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T - Archive
  Quotes. (Page 12)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 
Previous Page | Next Page
Quotes. by 84Bill
Started on: 10-13-2004 03:34 AM
Replies: 1165
Last post by: Boondawg on 04-24-2011 01:01 AM
D B Cooper

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2006 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperDirect Link to This Post
If at first you do succeed, try not to look too amazed. - unknown
IP: Logged
84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post10-04-2006 12:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"Beware of half truths because you may end up believing in the wrong truth." - Church sign on MLK Blvd.
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 158
Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2006 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
The liberals can understand everything but people who don't understand them. -Lenny Bruce
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2006 07:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Direct Link to This Post
"I'm not an evil person, I'm not an evil person. I feel very bad for the people in New Orléans like the sick people, the poor people, the elderly, those people couldn't get out. But let's talk about the dumb@$$es who are still there but the ones who are going 'I'm not gonna leave! I'm not gonna leave! Because I'm going to stay here and protect my TV!' Listen, you #$%@ing idiot: unless you have a plasma that got wet by this much water I suggest you get the #$@% out of your house right now, you understand me?" - Carlos Mencia
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2006 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office.
--Aesop

[This message has been edited by webbee (edited 10-05-2006).]

NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2006 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
"You have sat too long here for any good you have been doing. Depart, I say, and let us have done with you. In the name of God, go!"

-------Oliver Cromwell, to the so-called Rump Parliament in 1653.
Those of you who bother to vote should send the same message to the House of Representatives next month

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2006 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by under8ted:
Timothy McVeys only crime was only using one truck.
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"Don't eat the big white mint." -good advice from my Uncle Russ
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2006 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
There are three kinds of men. The ones that learn by readin'. The few who learn by observation. The rest of them have to pee on the electric fence for themselves.
-- Will Rogers
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2006 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEDirect Link to This Post
"Don't dish it out if you can't take it."
- my father

------------------

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 10-12-2006).]

The ROK

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-12-2006 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The ROKSend a Private Message to The ROKDirect Link to This Post
Im not fat, Im just short for my weight

I love that quote

------------------
To steal from one is plagarism, but to steal from many is research.
RRRROOOOLLLLL TIDE

PFF
System Bot
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by webbee:

Extremests rule the country because moderates have sh!t to do...
--Unknown Internet Poster

I think that was Scott Evans.
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Sooner or later in life, we all sit down to a banquet of consequences.
--Robert Louis Stevenson
Tcat55371

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-13-2006 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tcat55371Send a Private Message to Tcat55371Direct Link to This Post
I DRANK WHAT?????

Socrates
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"Wake up and go to sleep!" -Moe Howard
dmancheno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dmanchenoSend a Private Message to dmanchenoDirect Link to This Post
Ernesto Che Guevara

We cannot be sure of having something to live for unless we are willing to die for it.

Hasta la victoria siempè! (Until victory always -- Struggle until victory forever!)

If you tremble indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine.

Words that do not match deeds are unimportant.

Cruel leaders are replaced only to have new leaders turn cruel!

“The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall.”

“We are overcome by anguish at this illogical moment of humanity.”

“It is not just a simple game, it is a weapon of the revolution.''

“Better to die standing, than to live on your knees.”

I am not a liberator. Liberators do not exist. The people liberate themselves.

I know you've come to kill me. Shoot, coward, you're only going to kill a man. (just before he was shot and murdered)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Che_Guevara/

http://www.MotorcycleDiariesMovie.com/
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0318462/plotsummary
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 12:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
“I think that a man should not live beyond the age when he begins to deteriorate, when the flame that lighted the brightest moment of his life has weakened.” -Fidel Castro

"It's time for that bullet, Mr. Castro." -fogglethorpe

------------------
Who is John Galt?

dmancheno

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dmanchenoSend a Private Message to dmanchenoDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fogglethorpe:
“I think that a man should not live beyond the age when he begins to deteriorate, when the flame that lighted the brightest moment of his life has weakened.” -Fidel Castro

"It's time for that bullet, Mr. Castro." -fogglethorpe

He's way over due... surprised a CIA snipper hasn't taken him out a very long time ago.... Makes you wonder why?
Wolfhound

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WolfhoundClick Here to visit Wolfhound's HomePageSend a Private Message to WolfhoundDirect Link to This Post
Foley wrote to Gov. Bush on Sept. 29, 2004: "Have I done something to offend the White House ... I am always getting the shaft ... they came to ft pierce a few weeks ago and said I was not allowed to attend ... yet joe negron is there ...

Another Email:

"Tomorrow Potus is in Martin County and I am told I am not allowed to be there either. I can't quite figure what I have done but this is a continuing pattern of slights ... I have constantly put the President in the best possible light on everything from haiti to hurricanes ... sorry to trouble you ... and I wouldn't if this wasn't so frequent ..."

WHAT DID GW KNOW AND WHEN DID HE KNOW IT?
fogglethorpe

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-14-2006 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fogglethorpeSend a Private Message to fogglethorpeDirect Link to This Post
"Specifics can never be refuted with generalities." -fogglethorpe
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2006 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dmancheno:

He's way over due... surprised a CIA snipper hasn't taken him out a very long time ago.... Makes you wonder why?

Just take a look at what happened when they took out Saddam Hussain....perhaps 'They' chose not to, because it was too close to home? Who knows...
Nick

PFF
System Bot
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post10-14-2006 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishDirect Link to This Post
'I never forget a face...but in your case, I will make an exception'..Groucho Marks
88_Fiero_2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2006 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88_Fiero_2M4Send a Private Message to 88_Fiero_2M4Direct Link to This Post
You can pick your Friends and you can pick your nose but you cant pick your friends nose, Jim Christensen
Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-15-2006 07:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Direct Link to This Post
"The difference between genius and stupidity, is that genius has it's limits"

-Albert Einstein

------------------
"Semper Fiero"

[This message has been edited by Jarhead 2m4 (edited 11-29-2006).]

mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 05:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
"Don't worry about the world coming to an end today. It's already tomorrow in Australia."
-Charles Schultz

htexans1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 118
Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for htexans1Send a Private Message to htexans1Direct Link to This Post
"Hey, They ain't supposed to shoot at us, We're Reservists!!"

Me, when Iraqis shot a scud missile at me and others in a KC-135 over Iraq in Operation Northern Watch

S. Williams

------------------
1988 Fiero Formula T-tops
CJB 143 of 1252 "factory T-top cars"

Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxDirect Link to This Post
I will except no excuses and produce only results .....Me
webbee

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-19-2006 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for webbeeSend a Private Message to webbeeDirect Link to This Post
Credibility is currency; it’s hard to get, and easier to lose.
--Unknown
D B Cooper

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for D B CooperSend a Private Message to D B CooperDirect Link to This Post
"To the German Commander, "Nuts!" The American Commander."
Gen. Anthony McCauliffe at Bastogne (reply to German request for a ceasefire to discuss US terms of surrender), Dec 1944

“A man that eloquent deserves to be saved”
Gen. George S. Patton (upon hearing of McCauliff’s reply), Dec 1944

[This message has been edited by D B Cooper (edited 10-29-2006).]

mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
""Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but to slide in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting...Holy **** ...What a Ride!"
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-29-2006 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
Love it! Thats going to the front of the line.

Originally posted by mtncrasher:
""Life's journey is not to arrive safely at the grave, in a well preserved body, but to slide in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting...Holy **** ...What a Ride!"

Who originated that quote? Gotta give proper cred.
PFF
System Bot
mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-29-2006 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
Not sure who to quote it to. I have known it for a while and try to live by it as much as possible.

"Flush with your foot" unknown
Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxDirect Link to This Post
three rules for plumbers
1) payday is on Friday
2) poop goes downhill
3) NEVER chew your fingernails !
mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-30-2006 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut.
-- Ernest Hemingway

I feel sorry for people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day.
-- Frank Sinatra

Folk who don't know why America is the Land of Promise should be here during an election campaign.
-- Milton Berle

If you can't convince them, confuse them.
-- Harry S. Truman

You laugh because I'm different...........
I laugh cause I just farted!
unknown

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."
unknown

"Insurance is like marriage. You pay, pay, pay, and you never get anything back."
- Al Bundy

You!! Out Of The Pool!
-Gene Police

G.

[This message has been edited by mtncrasher (edited 10-30-2006).]

SC Coupe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-31-2006 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SC CoupeSend a Private Message to SC CoupeDirect Link to This Post
"My belief is we will, in fact, be greeted as liberators."
- Dick Cheney

"We're dealing with a country that can really finance its own reconstruction, and relatively soon." -- Paul Wolfowitz

[This message has been edited by SC Coupe (edited 10-31-2006).]

Fastkx

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastkxSend a Private Message to FastkxDirect Link to This Post
It's hotter in here than 2 mice fxxxing in a wool sock.....unknown
LT188GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 100
Rate this member

Report this Post11-01-2006 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LT188GTSend a Private Message to LT188GTDirect Link to This Post
It's hotter than a half f++++d fox in a forest fire.
Also unknown but I have said it for as long as I have lived in Miami. (38 years)
mtncrasher

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2006 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtncrasherSend a Private Message to mtncrasherDirect Link to This Post
"sometimes it's better to be lucky than to be good !"
Rhys Millen

"Ask for advice and you will get money, ask for money and you will get advice"
unknown

"No good deed goes unpunsuhed"
My old boss

"IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY TO GO TO COLLEGE, YOU DONT NEED TO GO !"
unknown
G.

[This message has been edited by mtncrasher (edited 11-05-2006).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2006 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post
"It's easy to blame the sandspurr for your pain and allot harder to admit you were the one that stepped on it.
If you don't like barbs in your feet then it might be best to watch your step. You either accept it or you don't." - Me

"Nobody likes waking up from a bad dream and they definatly don't like waking up from a good one..." - Me
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-08-2006 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
"The more I learn, the more I appreciate the depth and breadth of my ignorance. We are all fools. the wisest of us are aware of it. the rest..." - Lurker

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-12-2006).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 30 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock