Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
THE WALKING DEAD!!!!! by Niterrorz
Started on: 10-15-2011 01:34 PM
Replies: 566 (8489 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 12-03-2014 09:22 AM
TommyRocker

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2012 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TommyRockerSend a Private Message to TommyRockerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also think that humans are capable of much greater feats of strength when they aren't in any way worried about pain or injury. If you aren't worried about breaking fingers or ripping your nails off or whatever, you will pu every ounce of strength and energy into tearing into the dudes gut. I think a normal strength man could tear into someone's belly barehanded if he really wanted to.
IP: Logged
Loki

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2012 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2012 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Michael Geddie Photography

weloveour86se

Feedback score:    (115)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 75
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for weloveour86seSend a Private Message to weloveour86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW!!! Didnt see that coming just now!!
Niterrorz

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the one episode i miss and it was this one!!!! pfft....now im gonna have to download it tomorrow!
theBDub

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice!!!!!
mrfiero

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 149
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They're finally moving the story along!!! No one is safe!!
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 296
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shane!!!
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So it is confirmed that you don't have to be bitten to become a zombie!! Just die.

NICE!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Shane was scratched on the bus. Randall's wounds probably got infected. Maybe it is something in the air that everyone has but doesn't effect them (much) until they die.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Gokart Mozart

12143 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by 1985FieroGT:

Shane!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWdPmapuOd4
PFF
System Bot
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

So it is confirmed that you don't have to be bitten to become a zombie!! Just die.

NICE!

I have a theory on this.....initially people got infected somehow (airborne?) and the fever burned them up and killed them before later coming back as zombies. After this initial incident the only way to get infected was to be bitten or scratched. Over the course of the show the living have killed many zombies in hand to hand combat, as it were, and have gotten blood and "fluids" all over them in the process. My theory is that whatever causes zombie-ism to occur is lying dormant in the living peoples blood and as soon as they die it kicks in and turns them into zombies. They are going to have to shoot people in the head when they die so they won't turn into zombies.....it adds a whole new dimension to what's going on.

Overall, a good episode although I'd like to know where all of these walkers are coming from. Aren't they literally in the middle of nowhere Georgia? How is it a whole herd of zombies shows up pn the farm?? Next weeks season finale should be good.
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mrfiero:

I have a theory on this.....initially people got infected somehow (airborne?) and the fever burned them up and killed them before later coming back as zombies. After this initial incident the only way to get infected was to be bitten or scratched. Over the course of the show the living have killed many zombies in hand to hand combat, as it were, and have gotten blood and "fluids" all over them in the process. My theory is that whatever causes zombie-ism to occur is lying dormant in the living peoples blood and as soon as they die it kicks in and turns them into zombies. They are going to have to shoot people in the head when they die so they won't turn into zombies.....it adds a whole new dimension to what's going on.

Overall, a good episode although I'd like to know where all of these walkers are coming from. Aren't they literally in the middle of nowhere Georgia? How is it a whole herd of zombies shows up pn the farm?? Next weeks season finale should be good.

It's a TV show They can do whatever they want.
Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

But what about Darrel? And the guys they killed in the bar?
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's a TV show They can do whatever they want.

Very true. My only gripe with this show is they have no intention of ever disclosing what actually caused the whole zombie apocalypse to happen (leaving us to speculate, postulate and hypothesize) This is very frustrating to me because I want to know how stuff happens just as much as I want to see how people behave as a result.
1985FieroGT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1985FieroGTSend a Private Message to 1985FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Very true. My only gripe with this show is they have no intention of ever disclosing what actually caused the whole zombie apocalypse to happen (leaving us to speculate, postulate and hypothesize) This is very frustrating to me because I want to know how stuff happens just as much as I want to see how people behave as a result.

I didn't watch the CDC episode but I believe they somehow mentioned that a woman contracted it... and she was ground zero for it mutating and becoming a zombie virus and went from there... or it was in the comics or something....
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fosgatecavy98:

But what about Darrel? And the guys they killed in the bar?

Daryl is still alive.....not sure what you mean. I thought Rick plugged the guys in the bar in the head too, but I'm not sure about that one.
mrfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 09:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfieroSend a Private Message to mrfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mrfiero

8996 posts
Member since Mar 99

I didn't watch the CDC episode but I believe they somehow mentioned that a woman contracted it... and she was ground zero for it mutating and becoming a zombie virus and went from there... or it was in the comics or something....

Hmmmm.....I don't think it was ever nailed down in the TV show. I have never read the comics, so maybe they mentioned it there. I'll have to go and rewatch the CDC episode now (thanks!).
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2012 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Did you see the Herd coming.... I've been waiting for them to explain the herd and it going to be the last episode of the season.
i thought they would do shane in the last episode.

this show just gets better and better.

Maggie is on Talking Dead tonight, YES!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He would have been the 1st to go in my eyes to... Me personally If i were in a zombie situation I'd find the closest rig i could get (long nose peat or kennwood preferably)
hook it up to the biggest fullest tanker i could find Than hook a pup up to the end of it for food knock over my local gun store... take a week with a welder to fortify the hell out of the thing.. Than Hightail out to I25 in new mexico.. Theres a prison out there in the middle of the desert that would make a great place to make a stand at and is also right near a military compound..

And if its occupied than I'm comming in there with something to offer..

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-12-2012).]

rogergarrison

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 551
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rogergarrisonSend a Private Message to rogergarrisonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
They made sure to show you a closeup of that Randles hands cut up trying to get out of the handcuffs. I kinda think he got infected when he broke his leg and passed it on to Shane. Id have shot Shane a long time ago...he was annoying as hell. I dont get why they had him take Randle behind a tree to break his neck...wasnt like anyone was watching them.
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
a discussion at work brought up what the Doctor at the CDC told Rick, "We're all infected"

that's why he consciously shot those bar patrons in the head.
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Shane was infected in the beginning. Remember the scab on his head that was caused by a zombie? When he cut his hair and it was flashing back to then? I think he had the virus from that, and it lay dormant--or, almost dormant. Shane was getting bloodthirsty by the end. He was going crazy. Remember when he ran at the tree? I don't think that was totally for a cover-up. I think he gave it to the other guy he killed when he snapped his neck somehow.

Or you guys are right and now everyone is infected.. That kinda sucks. But it makes sense.
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were 8 walkers chowing down on one cow where Dale bought it and it was close to the farmhouse. Hershel has (had) how many cows and how far away are they? If he had 50 head of cattle, that would be 400 walkers.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just watched the episode and i must say WOW! i didnt see them killing shane at all! kinda sucks cus i liked him. he was an awesome bad guy.
CoryFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoryFieroSend a Private Message to CoryFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been saying it for awhile. You don't "get infected", everyone already is. You could drink a pint of zombie blood and you would be fine. If you have a heart attack of old age, you will become a zombie even if you've never seen one. It's why they are putting such emphasis on these last few deaths coming back as zombies. The two cops, Dale, Randall, and Shane, none were bit, all died and became zombies and had to be killed again.

Maybe it's a "hell is full" type scenario. Normally your soul leaves your body, but what happens when it can't?

Below is a spoiler from the creator that explains how to become a zombie. Only read if you want to.

Click to show
isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2012 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tom Slick:

Did you see the Herd coming.... I've been waiting for them to explain the herd

Maybe the graveyard or the residents of the town they grabbed the randall at?

NOW.. what ways could you use zombies? Maybe hook them up on wagon carts and use them for farm transportation, maybe have races? Maybe chain them up to a old kids merry go round and harness battery power via some alternators from the walkers turning it in circles over and over? Gotta be some use for them..

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2012 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still waiting to see what became of darryels brother... I'm willing to bet hes with that other group of people.. they sound like his kinda fit..
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2012 02:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CoryFiero:

I've been saying it for awhile. You don't "get infected", everyone already is. You could drink a pint of zombie blood and you would be fine. If you have a heart attack of old age, you will become a zombie even if you've never seen one. It's why they are putting such emphasis on these last few deaths coming back as zombies. The two cops, Dale, Randall, and Shane, none were bit, all died and became zombies and had to be killed again.

Maybe it's a "hell is full" type scenario. Normally your soul leaves your body, but what happens when it can't?

Below is a spoiler from the creator that explains how to become a zombie. Only read if you want to.

Click to show

Wow... didn't know that. Thanks!
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://screenrant.com/walki...bont-amc-aco-127783/

The news of Frank Darabont stepping down from AMC’s hit series The Walking Dead took everyone by surprise. This feeling grew even more when it was revealed that Darabont didn’t step down, but was actually fired.
----
After Jon Bernthal‘s character’s surprise death, Bernthal sat down and talked to EW of his departure from the hit show. Bernthal joked that it hadn’t even occurred to him that he’d be playing a zombie, and tried to convince the producers to be the only zombie with actual speaking line, like “Riiiiick.” Too bad they didn’t go for it! But hey, at least he got to play zombie for fans outside of The Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City.

But don’t fret Walker fans! Bernthal is officially signed onto a new show, the lead role of TNT’s L.A. Noir. He’ll be playing Joe Teague, an LAPD cop, and will be joining Milo Ventimiglia in this true-story book adaption.
Niterrorz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NiterrorzSend a Private Message to NiterrorzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well there goes the series, it was nice while it lasted but it wont make it past season 3 thats for sure. oh well typical hollywood bullshit
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG, now I can't wait until season 3 starts.

That was freaking awesome
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not a bad ending... Looks like there doing exactley what Id do in that situation.. fortify a prison
FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd bet on 2 things

1. Merle's with that other group of wild guys.
2. They're probably already at the prison? While everyone was dicking around on the farm, those wild boys were probably looking for a place to hole up. If they're bad people such as would hang with merle, they might know prisons well enough to feel they could fortify one.

Serious question; I'm no farmer, but would the amount of land in the yards at a prison be enough to feed 20 or so people?
1988holleyformula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 68
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1988holleyformulaSend a Private Message to 1988holleyformulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Andrea's storyline is going to be my favorite in the next season. That hooded figure looked awesome! He's using the most logical weapon in my opinion. Cleanly sever the head and you don't have to worry about noise, getting your impaling weapon stuck in the skull, or having to reload after so many kills!

(Speaking of, how about Herschel's infinite ammo cheat when he was making his last stand? I wouldn't have wanted to leave if I had an unlimited amount of shotgun shells!)
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 1988holleyformula:

Andrea's storyline is going to be my favorite in the next season. That hooded figure looked awesome! He's using the most logical weapon in my opinion. Cleanly sever the head and you don't have to worry about noise, getting your impaling weapon stuck in the skull, or having to reload after so many kills!

(Speaking of, how about Herschel's infinite ammo cheat when he was making his last stand? I wouldn't have wanted to leave if I had an unlimited amount of shotgun shells!)

On last night's second season finale of "The Walking Dead," Andrea (Laurie Holden) was saved from a walker by a mysterious hooded stranger, whom fans of the original comic recognized as Michonne. In "The Walking Dead" comics, Michonne is one of the most pivotal characters of the story and she is very good with a Katana blade, as viewers will see next season.

http://www.craveonline.com/...michonne-in-season-3
Gokart Mozart

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroSTETZ

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSTETZClick Here to visit FieroSTETZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroSTETZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IDKFA
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroSTETZ:

IDKFA

lol
theBDub

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2012 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for theBDubSend a Private Message to theBDubEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And the chained walkers so other walkers won't pay attention to her.

Totally cool.

And that infinite ammo "cheat" was definitely hilarious. My roommate and I both noticed it as well.

EDIT: I think Andrea will blame the group for leaving her, and may turn rebel.

[This message has been edited by theBDub (edited 03-19-2012).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 15 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock