Click here to visit the donation page | View all sponsors
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  $$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Page 9)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by kgoodyear
Started on: 05-10-2018 07:33 PM
Replies: 338 (17331 views)
Last post by: Shho13 on 12-13-2018 11:45 PM
kgoodyear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by alex de jorge:

Please, say they are going to be ready for Christmas. That would be a great gift indeed.

I wish I could say they are going to be ready for Christmas but I'm sorry but we have challenges that must be addressed:
--- There is very small but aggravating anomaly that is REALLY causing problems. Our team and others are working to resolve it. It HAS to be fixed.
--- There are some business practices I MUST have in place before I will pull the trigger on production.

Believe me when I say I want these lenses in production as soon and as much as you want them. Every day I am spending investment capital and not receiving it. Every day we address business practices and quality assurance issues. I'll tell you right now, even if I could, I will not distribute an inferior product or anything that would threaten my business, investment capitol or disappoint a Finicky Fiero Fan.

------------------
Goody

The beauty of a solution lies in its simplicity

IP: Logged

87_FieroGT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87_FieroGTClick Here to Email 87_FieroGTSend a Private Message to 87_FieroGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kgoodyear:

I wish I could say they are going to be ready for Christmas but I'm sorry but we have challenges that must be addressed:
--- There is very small but aggravating anomaly that is REALLY causing problems. Our team and others are working to resolve it. It HAS to be fixed.
--- There are some business practices I MUST have in place before I will pull the trigger on production.

Believe me when I say I want these lenses in production as soon and as much as you want them. Every day I am spending investment capital and not receiving it. Every day we address business practices and quality assurance issues. I'll tell you right now, even if I could, I will not distribute an inferior product or anything that would threaten my business, investment capitol or disappoint a Finicky Fiero Fan.

Thank you sir. I'm ready to buy when you're ready to sell.

------------------

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT, Black w/Beechwood interior
2017 Hyundai Veloster

[This message has been edited by 87_FieroGT (edited 11-22-2018).]

hercimer01

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I saw George and it looked like he was hinting at some thing.

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hercimer01:

I saw George and it looked like he was hinting at some thing.

Yes, I found out he got on my computer while I was gone. I think .......George was just trying to help but I let him know it might be best to run posts by me first.

BUT--.......George not being one to not enjoy a holiday got together with his buddies last night and well, I snapped this picture on my phone.

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 11-22-2018).]

hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 05:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Happy Thankgiving!

alex de jorge

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for alex de jorgeClick Here to Email alex de jorgeSend a Private Message to alex de jorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No biggie. I am glad and thankful this is being done. I prefer quality above all else.

Thanks

Sage

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2018 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SageClick Here to Email SageSend a Private Message to SageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, I found out he got on my computer while I was gone. I think .......George was just trying to help but I let him know it might be best to run posts by me first.

BUT--.......George not being one to not enjoy a holiday got together with his buddies last night and well, I snapped this picture on my phone.

LOL!

That's great!

railshot

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-25-2018 03:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageClick Here to Email railshotSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well that would explain the text message and picture I got from someone named "George", and why I could not find my black cat Shadow that night.

Here is the picture in the text message from "George"....

And it explains this one of Shadow the next day...……

Heheh, yea though I walk through the shadow of no fieroiness, I shall keep supporting what thy doest!
Keep on keeping on!

Free bump and a chuckle I hope.

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

tshark

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 59
Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tsharkSend a Private Message to tsharkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Out of curiosity, how scratch resistant are these lenses?

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-05-2018 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Our tests focus on impact resistance and not scratch resistance. Other than our normal handling, which isn't delicate by any stretch of imagination, there can be very fine scratches where they have been skidded across the cement floor.

I have several lenses around the house here (T1s and T2s) I have been working with and I deliberately don't treat them gently but probably more roughly then the way an end user would treat theirs. I checked over three or four of them and did not find any significant scratches under these "normal use" conditions.

Research shows PC has a very high impact resistance but a lower scratch resistance. There are however, several treatments you can purchase that what properly applied can make the surface the same hardness as glass. http://www.exceliteplas.net...-sheet-from-scratch/ I have also seen a product called F11 that did a fine job of protecting not only PC but the rest of your car.

------------------
Goody

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great news on the T3 lenses!

We finally have the anomoly under control and can finally proceed on to our next challenge.

------------------
Goody

hercimer01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 06:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hercimer01Send a Private Message to hercimer01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

YAYYYY!!!!!!!

wgpierce

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for wgpierceSend a Private Message to wgpierceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I hope the decoration sticks

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ohhhh it'll stick

vitog44

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

railshot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for railshotClick Here to visit railshot's HomePageClick Here to Email railshotSend a Private Message to railshotEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Crap, shadow thought there was only one!
He must have missed George somehow?

Heheh, this is getting close from what I can tell.

Shho13

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2018 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shho13Click Here to Email Shho13Send a Private Message to Shho13Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Aaaaa this is so exciting! PROGRESS.

Bring em on I can't wait to give you my money!!!

------------------
"Discord"
Red 1988 GT under restoration!

Let's Go Mets!

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 9 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page