Click here to visit the donation page | View all sponsors
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  $$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Page 24)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 24 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by kgoodyear
Started on: 05-10-2018 07:33 PM
Replies: 932 (47390 views)
Last post by: kgoodyear on 12-04-2019 11:48 PM
kgoodyear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-21-2019 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-22-2019 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
Goody & .......George

The beauty of a solution lies in its simplicity

Jim88GT

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2019 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTClick Here to Email Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone found a good rope type sealer to use when changing these out?

Jim
IMSA GT

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2019 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IMSA GTClick Here to Email IMSA GTSend a Private Message to IMSA GTReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jim88GT:

Anyone found a good rope type sealer to use when changing these out?

Jim

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3M...4:g:Kc8AAOSwPe1T6PRv
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2019 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTClick Here to Email Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/3M...4:g:Kc8AAOSwPe1T6PRv

Thanks! Found something similar at my local Lowes
tazome

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-24-2019 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tazomeClick Here to Email tazomeSend a Private Message to tazomeReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have used in the past that camper / rv caulk that is on a roll like tape, it stays soft for many years an keepd the water out plus it makes it easy to seperate the lens,
Jim88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-28-2019 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jim88GTClick Here to Email Jim88GTSend a Private Message to Jim88GTReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kgoodyear:
Send pictures!

Check your email - pics sent

Jim
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2019 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaClick Here to Email Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Keith you rascal, you did it. Great that the GT tail light lens have finally arrived. Most of my cars are in winter storage right now but come 2020 car season it will be time to order a set.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

jjd2296

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2019 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jjd2296Send a Private Message to jjd2296Reply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When will I get my phone call to pay for my order
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2019 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jjd2296:

When will I get my phone call to pay for my order

First, I don't take request for lenses or updates on orders over any forum. Second, your nom de plume gives me no idea of who you are, where you live, when you ordered or your phone number. Third, depending on when you ordered and what orders are in front of you will determine when you will get yours so it will only be a wild ass guess.

We are sending out orders as fast as I get them from the decorator. I will be receiving a sizable order quite soon and many will have their lenses for Christmas if they are able to pay for them after Black Friday Maddress. --George

------------------
Goody & .......George

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2019 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dennis LaGrua:

Keith you rascal, you did it. Great that the GT tail light lens have finally arrived. Most of my cars are in winter storage right now but come 2020 car season it will be time to order a set.

Thank you for the kind words. It's great to be distributing them but I am still finding significant challenges in my path. My patience is wearing thin.......

It is comforting to know there are orders coming throughout the next two years. I have to meet a very aggressive quota every quarter for GM over the next 2 years.

------------------
Goody & .......George

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2019 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spent money on Black Friday but I hid the lense money. I just hope I remember where it is when you call.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-04-2019 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearClick Here to Email kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

I spent money on Black Friday but I hid the lense money. I just hope I remember where it is when you call.

Good for you. I used to hide my stash in an antique baking soda can. My, then wife, found it and spent it on an expensive treadmill. She used it once......it didn't help.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 24 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock