Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  $$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ (Page 13)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
$$$$$$$$$$$$$ WOW! More updates on Fiero GT Tail light lens!!!! $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ by kgoodyear
Started on: 05-10-2018 07:33 PM
Replies: 1147 (65740 views)
Last post by: kgoodyear on 10-17-2022 03:55 PM
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When you say, they are "nearly" exact OEM duplicates that is correct, from what I witnessed at the 35th, they are too dark of a green, why can't they make them Exact duplicates, same tint, same thickness, same fit, not just nearly. Someone should be able to post pics side by side vs. original to see the color and fit differences, if possible. It would be great if they could tweek their product so it is an exact OEM replacement.
IP: Logged
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 01:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

There was an announcement at the 35th concerning the new GT sail panels.

IIRC, Fred Bartlemeyer and John Callies had teamed up to bring these to the market.
They are nearly exact replicas of the OEM panels, and are exclusively marketed by TFS.

This is 100% correct. We got to see them in person at the 35th, and they are as factory as is possible to get. The greenish tint, as well as the PERFECT curves from front to back, and top to bottom, rolled edges ect. The tint color was duplicated as close as possible. Keep in mind, these are new GT windows, and are going to be darker in color than the faded 30+ year old ones. John Callies is one of the original Fiero engineers, and worked side by side with Fred Bartemeier to duplicate them as best as possible.

Originally posted by 87_FieroGT:
they really didn't appear much better than the latest ones on Ebay that gtfiero is selling.

They look similar in photos, but the ones that gtfiero sells on ebay are FLAT

All of this said, this really is a discussion for another thread.....

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 03-17-2019).]

kgoodyear

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wonder how they are selling? Any clues?
ltlgt88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2019 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlgt88Send a Private Message to ltlgt88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

All of this said, this really is a discussion for another thread.....

Agreed there was a thread awhile with a link to some pictures and be review

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098361.html
Curtisk1060

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Curtisk1060Send a Private Message to Curtisk1060Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am sorry that this subject has caused so much debate, it was not my intention to get another side debate going on the much appreciated rear taillights. I understand this should be a separate subject for all to comment on. I was just responding to the request for what else needs to be built. I felt that it would certainly be easier to replicate the curved GT windows than the taillights, I also felt they could be done properly for a reasonable price. I followed the reviews and also TFS ad for the new ones which clearly state, these are darker than the originals, I also noted that the GT logo is green tinted which is not like the originals. The review states that another composite material with the correct tinting would be needed which would make the price prohibitive. Maybe KDgoodyear and company could make them just right? Who knows? That is all I was trying to convey. I would genuinely like a new product, with the best material available that fits and matches exactly like the original GT sail panels. Not just "closely matches"

[This message has been edited by Curtisk1060 (edited 03-18-2019).]

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by kgoodyear:

I wonder how they are selling? Any clues?

I believe that they are selling as your product will be selling. Every remaining GT out there will need a set of quarter windows and tail light covers.. As Fieros are restored people will need these products. IMO a good portion of the Fiero GT's manufactured still exist. Since both UV and age take their toll on these exterior parts, its just a matter of time before they will need to be replaced.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Spintech/Hedman Exhaust, P-log Manifold, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, Champion Radiator, S10 Brake Booster, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Curtisk1060:

I am sorry that this subject has caused so much debate, it was not my intention to get another side debate going on the much appreciated rear taillights. I understand this should be a separate subject for all to comment on. I was just responding to the request for what else needs to be built. I felt that it would certainly be easier to replicate the curved GT windows than the taillights, I also felt they could be done properly for a reasonable price. I followed the reviews and also TFS ad for the new ones which clearly state, these are darker than the originals, I also noted that the GT logo is green tinted which is not like the originals. The review states that another composite material with the correct tinting would be needed which would make the price prohibitive. Maybe KDgoodyear and company could make them just right? Who knows? That is all I was trying to convey. I would genuinely like a new product, with the best material available that fits and matches exactly like the original GT sail panels. Not just "closely matches"

No problem here. I had indeed digressed slightly. Originally I had considered the project as a starter but soon learned Bert was working on the project and had no desire to step on his toes.

So back to the lenses. I had to restructure my LLC to accommodate GM. This morning I'm waiting on certification from an insurance company. Like my friend said, I've had to jump through hoops and into a pile of red tape.....wide red tape. We have 2 days to pull this one off!

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 03-18-2019).]

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014
One of the most difficult metrics of this project has been determining how many GT's are out there and what their condition is. Business decisions had to be made on scant data I could gather from the preorder list.

So the other day I went to my local fiero club to bring them up-to-date. Just out of curiosity I asked the members there how many owned at least one GT and 89% raised their hands. I was stunned! My metrics were nowhere close to that. It was like getting hit in the head with a gold brick wrapped in a lemon. No matter how many GT's are out there I really feel a two year strategy should get the majority of GT owners. I've got an exit strategy that provides for an extension if we need more time.

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 03-18-2019).]

cliffw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cliffwSend a Private Message to cliffwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So the other day I went to my local fiero club to bring them up-to-date. Just out of curiosity I asked the members there how many owned at least one GT and 89% raised their hands.

Out of curiosity, how many here own a Fiero GT ?

If you do, say yes. If not, say no. Then he can get a percentage.

I do, 88 Fiero GT T Top.

My first post in this thread. Mine are in good shape, except they worry me. I am fearful someone might rear end me.
GfierOT87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GfierOT87Send a Private Message to GfierOT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

My team and I have started looking or our next project. It seems a shame to let all this experience go down the drain so if you have ideas for GM reproduction parts we are open to ideas. GM has also shown an interest in the future of the business.
[IMG][/IMG]

I think that a next project would be the one that the center console could do, this has been deformed in the corners over time. Also on the side where the screws under the Shift Console Cap are broken. There are some articles in the form of a belt (upholstery) that looks nothing aesthetic and nothing modern or like the OEM. Thank you.
mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the shifter cap in a bulky plastic and the surround around the radio as well need to be reproduced.
PFF
System Bot
Dragonfish

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DragonfishSend a Private Message to DragonfishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
88 GT here
lorennerol

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

One of the most difficult metrics of this project has been determining how many GT's are out there and what their condition is.

That math is pretty easy.

The last time TFS did a full audit of all registered Fieros, they said that less than ten percent of the original 345,000 were still registered. That was quite a few years ago now, so let's estimate that 30,000 are registered today.

The original production run of fastback GTs was 40,600, or about 12% of 345,000. 30,000 x 12% = about 3300 fastback GTs registered today in the U.S.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lorennerol:

The last time TFS did a full audit of all registered Fieros, they said that less than ten percent of the original 345,000 were still registered. That was quite a few years ago now, so let's estimate that 30,000 are registered today.

The original production run of fastback GTs was 40,600, or about 12% of 345,000. 30,000 x 12% = about 3300 fastback GTs registered today in the U.S.

That would be fine. Still in our little Fiero club here in Oklahoma City 8 of the 9 people there had at least 1 "running" GT. I believe There are still GTs out there sitting in orchards or half modified. I'll be happy with 3.3 k though.

------------------
Goody & .......George

The beauty of a solution lies in its simplicity

fierogt28

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't forget Canada.
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

fierogt28

2937 posts
Member since Feb 2005
I own two 88GTs.

------------------
fierogt28

88 GT, Loaded, 5-speed.
88 GT, 5-speed. Beechwood interior, All original.

hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I own three GT based Fieros but they are in the Mera configuration so no stock GT sail panels are needed here or stock tail lights either. I have my own issues trying to get parts that are much more scarce than GT tail light assemblies.

Nelson
fierogt28

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt28Send a Private Message to fierogt28Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Don't forget Canada.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 09:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt28:

Don't forget Canada.

I've gotten quite a few orders from Canada. Many more than I expected. I had to convince GM to let me have Canada and Mexico. I think it is going to be impossible to plan on how many but I don't think there will be any GTs languishing for that final touch.

The tool is good for a few hundred thousand shots.......

------------------
Goody & .......George

BodymanBill

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BodymanBillSend a Private Message to BodymanBillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No Fiero yet, but want the taillights!
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2019 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BodymanBill:

No Fiero yet, but want the taillights!

Get that preorder in if you already haven't

To place a preorder, (no down payment or obligation),

1) Send email to keith.goodyear@bellyacrestudios.com
2) Select the description and the quantity.
- Clear no decoration
- Clear decorated (this is like the OEM)
- Custom decorated Clear
3) Type your name
4) Shipping address
5) phone number
Once I receive your order I’ll put you in the pre order queue and will reply to you in the same email.
Lenses are sold only in pairs. We estimate the cost to be $400 USD + shipping and handling + applicable taxes.
It is difficult to be able to say when they will be ready as the product must be perfect and certain critical business practices must be in place to protect you, me and my investments.
I regularly post progress reports and answers to questions on the PFF Forum: //www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098250.html
Once they are ready for distribution we will notify you.
Here are some videos you might enjoy in the meantime.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zx7-bfBoBiI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EanCjtDkbuc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-HUsJWEtko&t=9s
We look forward to hearing from you soon!

------------------
Goody & .......George

PFF
System Bot
liv4God

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for liv4GodSend a Private Message to liv4GodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This math assumes that a proportionate number of fastback and notchback cars remained registered from the original count. However, the fastback seems to be more popular among enthusiasts. Any time I go to a club event or show, fastback GTs far outnumber the notchbacks. So while 12% of Fieros were fastback GTs it is likely that much more than 12% of the currently registered Fieros are fastback GTs.

Making a poll in the Fiero Facebook group could help give an indication of the actual percentage.

[This message has been edited by liv4God (edited 03-19-2019).]

lorennerol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by liv4God:
This math assumes that a proportionate number of fastback and notchback cars remained registered from the original count. However, the fastback seems to be more popular among enthusiasts. Any time I go to a club event or show, fastback GTs far outnumber the notchbacks. So while 12% of Fieros were fastback GTs it is likely that much more than 12% of the currently registered Fieros are fastback GTs.

It does. But absent any other empirical evidence, it's the entirety of the data we have that isn't somehow skewed. And, FWIW, our club is split about 50/50. The 2017 NW Fiero Fest was over 50% notchbacks. There are people who prefer them because, among other reasons, they are lighter and easier to work on (don't have to lean over the sail panels).

Originally posted by liv4God:
Making a poll in the Fiero Facebook group could help give an indication of the actual percentage.

That would result in a data set that is skewed toward:

1. People who use Facebook enough to be in that group.
2. People who respond to such polls (I fit in category 1, but not 2).

So that would produce data, it would mostly be valuable for debating, not actually creating an accurate measurement of the number of fastback Fieros registered in 2019.

Keith, I wish you the best of luck and am heartened by the legit progress you've made, which is far beyond what anyone else has done since TFS lost the GM molds. I hope you sell 10,000 sets of tail lights that last for decades and are indiscernible from OEM. The more great-looking Fieros that are on the roads and at shows, the better off we all will be.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ltlgt88:

Agreed there was a thread awhile with a link to some pictures and be review

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/098361.html

I’ve bought two sets. One that went on the car, and a second to replace the passenger side window that departed the car somewhere on Highway 101 last fall. The replacement doesn’t seem to want to stick. I’m wondering if that side has a curve issue.

Anyway, it was nice to meet you, Keith (I stopped by via Cessna, aka AirFiero). I look forward to the tail lights being available.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 03-19-2019).]

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Keith, I wish you the best of luck and am heartened by the legit progress you've made, which is far beyond what anyone else has done since TFS lost the GM molds....

Thank you for the kind words. I need them right now.

I'm fighting one of the most stupid battles I have fought to date and that is getting insurance on a business where I take items from one box and move them to another. ARRRGGGGG.

Moving on, It is my opinion TFS never had the tools. A company called Glide had the tools and went out of business. The tools went to salvage.

------------------
Goody & .......George

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014
lorennerol

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lorennerolSend a Private Message to lorennerolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is not by accident or oversight that no one has managed to build these in the years since TFS' vendor (this is the story I've heard from several places) lost the original dies.

As a wise person once told me, few things worth doing are easy.

That said, GM's behavior toward this community, others similar, and piss-poor quality on my only other GM vehicle have directly led to me being entirely unwilling to ever buy another GM vehicle, used or new. That they don't seem to have any clue that their greedy, self-focused behaviors affect future sales is precisely how and why they went bankrupt in the first place, and, I now believe in retrospect, why they should have been allowed to fade into the auto dust heap ten years ago. Aside from screwing investors and long-time employees, I don't see how new GM is any different than old GM.
FTF Engineering

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FTF EngineeringSend a Private Message to FTF EngineeringEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see you are a fan of the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

Sounds like you'll need one by the time this project is over.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A business that thrives on purpose, pride and creativity will slowly drift into a bank of fog when the bean counters, instead of looking over shoulders, are at the helm--and they can not see the bow for the hand before their face.

People I work with are not at fault; they just want to justify their job.

.......George
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2019 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

kgoodyear

808 posts
Member since Apr 2014

Originally posted by FTF Engineering:

I see you are a fan of the Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster.

Sounds like you'll need one by the time this project is over.

With all due credit.
1Packrat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1PackratSend a Private Message to 1PackratEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must be some company around molding clear plastic that I might be able to adapt to fit my car?

Did you know there is a font that is called GOODTIMES? I know I have seen this somewhere before.
PFF
System Bot
fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 11:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good Times is the font used for the word PONTIAC. Hemi Head 426 is the font that most closely matches the other Fiero graphics on the nose badge and body. These fonts are free for download on various websites.
Mickey_Moose

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 143
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mickey_MooseClick Here to visit Mickey_Moose's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mickey_MooseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is not by accident or oversight that no one has managed to build these in the years since TFS' vendor (this is the story I've heard from several places) lost the original dies.

As a wise person once told me, few things worth doing are easy.

That said, GM's behavior toward this community, others similar, and piss-poor quality on my only other GM vehicle have directly led to me being entirely unwilling to ever buy another GM vehicle, used or new. That they don't seem to have any clue that their greedy, self-focused behaviors affect future sales is precisely how and why they went bankrupt in the first place, and, I now believe in retrospect, why they should have been allowed to fade into the auto dust heap ten years ago. Aside from screwing investors and long-time employees, I don't see how new GM is any different than old GM.

This is not limited to just GM. You run into the same issues when trying to license the IP from any company. Even companies that have long ceased to exist, as someone, someplace still owns that IP (and they want their share). Nintendo for example still very aggressively defends their IP even from stuff from 30 years ago - and - it only gets even worse if there is a 3rd party IP also involved (like say a character image from a movie) that is part of the original IP.

This is not limited to GM and there are very few companies that release their "stuff" to the public domain before the copyright runs out.

Interesting fact (off topic) - Disney does not own the rights to the "story" of Peter Pan and never has, they pay royalties of sorts to the Great Ormon Street Hospital - as they were gifted the rights from the original author. This one is also interesting since it has a "a perpetual extension on some of the rights to the work".

Anyways - keep up the good fight George, I am in your corner.

[This message has been edited by Mickey_Moose (edited 03-20-2019).]

kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Good Times is the font used for the word PONTIAC. Hemi Head 426 is the font that most closely matches the other Fiero graphics on the nose badge and body. These fonts are free for download on various websites.

I'm sorry, but after 13 pages of thread, nearly 2 years of aggravation and all the progress and problems are WE REALLY TALKING ABOUT THE FONT?????

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 03-20-2019).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 03:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry, but after 13 pages of thread, nearly 2 years of aggravation and all the progress and problems are WE REALLY TALKING ABOUT THE FONT?????

Yeah, I know. I'm sure you knew what they were long ago. That was just for 1Packrat's knowledge files.
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 04:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierofool:

Yeah, I know. I'm sure you knew what they were long ago. That was just for 1Packrat's knowledge files.

My apologies. I'm wound tighter than a $3 alarm clock right now. Really bad day for progress.

------------------
Goody & .......George

[This message has been edited by kgoodyear (edited 03-20-2019).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Industry is full of days like that, isn't it George?

Perhaps a nice piece of Gouda and a mellow red wine?
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Industry is full of days like that, isn't it George?

Perhaps a nice piece of Gouda and a mellow red wine?

I'll settle for a Dr. Pepper. .......George, however, was once a lab rat and smokes something else. (I have no idea what!)
GT-George

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2019 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-GeorgeSend a Private Message to GT-GeorgeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kgoodyear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2019 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kgoodyearSend a Private Message to kgoodyearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What a relief to have this behind me.

------------------
Goody & .......George

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 29 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock