Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 58)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130693 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey at like 4 minutes into it the screen goes black for the other 5 minutes

[This message has been edited by cornersonrails (edited 11-23-2009).]

IP: Logged
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah... PontiacKid must have helped Antuzzi edit... *sigh*
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by 2.5:

I'll drop a few here

2.5, I'd like a higher res shot of this please... As high a res as you can get.
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What an inspiration! I have a dream: cruising Paradise City (Frazee, MN) in my Tyler Yellow Fiero.

------------------
1988 GT

carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Yeah... PontiacKid must have helped Antuzzi edit... *sigh*

At least he didn't type the intro titles... You da man, PK!
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by GTGeff (edited 11-23-2009).]

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GTGeff

2027 posts
Member since Dec 2001

Originally posted by FieroRumor:

This is a great shot:

Keep in mind this is not the entire build crew, just the ones that were there at 7:00 AM on Sunday morning after the 23 hour build. Others made their contribution and couldn't stay awake. This couldn't have been possible with the extensive support we got from those behind the scenes be it the Fiero community, Frazee community, Fiero part vendors, local parts vendors, MFF members not on Pennocks, and a lot of you on this Forum.

Being on old guy, I have not pulled an all-nighter for who knows how long. Memory is going, but the memory of what was accomplished this weekend will last for ever.

Thanks to all,

Jeff
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everybody, I would like to do one more thing for Tyler. I noticed his ratings bar hasn't shown up yet, and I would like to get that thing green and filled. You guys wanna help me out? Here's the link to his original thread, you can go in and stick him a positive. I'm sure Cliff won't mind just this once.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/104362.html
KennyH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyHSend a Private Message to KennyHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Best I could do for you guys, Sorry. Still trying to upload my angle of the reveal but having trouble with it. Can they be too big for you tube?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yiE3bKLrtfs

Later,
Kenny

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GTGEFF I owe you cash! LOL
I'm sitting here at work and just realized I was doing some sleep deprived math when I paid ya for sharing the room! Besides that my mind was telling me we stayed one night not two, since the second night we stayed at the shop! DOH!

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

43222 posts
Member since May 2007

Originally posted by Synthesis:

2.5, I'd like a higher res shot of this please... As high a res as you can get.

I think I can post a full quality version in this thread it would just be clickable. Thats if photobucket lets me too. I'll be able to tonight. My camera is 10mp so should be pretty large. There were a few guys cameras who got this shot, some may be clearer.

And yes, wish we got one of these with all the crew, this is just most. There were outdoor pics taken at the reveal with all, and Tyler but my camera was on me, I didn't get it.

edit* I got Minngreengt's mssg.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-23-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Everybody, I would like to do one more thing for Tyler. I noticed his ratings bar hasn't shown up yet, and I would like to get that thing green and filled. You guys wanna help me out? Here's the link to his original thread, you can go in and stick him a positive. I'm sure Cliff won't mind just this once.

DONE!
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done.
RandomTask

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had been spreading the word of the build to a couple of other forums and some people said they donated during the build. Is chris caught up on this?
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

i hate this hotel! at least i have internet

I don`t think its the Motel Kris hates as much as the fact he forgot his Blackberry in my pickup. He left it there after I gave him a ride back to Frazee, when he found out his plane leaves TODAY at 5, NOT Sunday at 5 !!!
MOBILE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MOBILESend a Private Message to MOBILEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Check this out. This is a map of people that have logged into Tyler's site. VERY COOL!!

There is a bunch of other forums in MN that were talking about this all weekend too...

Thanks,
Chad

------------------

Self Installed Intercooled SC3800 II/III w/getrag. 19's with 13" Brakes on all 4 corners. 4 years in Avionics & 14 years in Car Electronics Experience.

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MOBILE:

Check this out. This is a map of people that have logged into Tyler's site. VERY COOL!!

There is a bunch of other forums in MN that were talking about this all weekend too...

Thanks,
Chad

Tyler is now globally recognized, that's cool
CC Rider

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CC RiderSend a Private Message to CC RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MOBILE:

Thanks,
Chad

Thanks for that Chad... that is awesome. Thanks for being 'Johnny on the spot' in the chat with the wiring info for the security system also!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler just achieved his ratings bar!!!!! It's solid green and sitting at 50!! Let's fill that puppy up some more!
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello to all ........
What can I say I'm total floored with the work that has been done to make one young mans dream come true .... I wanna thank you all, it was a privilege to work with you ... The weekend was a blast except for only one event ... the $htheads who spammed and flooded the video live chat ... believe me I have their IPs, phone numbers and street adresses ..just like "Mr Shaun" they are real trouble makers with no sense of respect for anything ... lowlifes at their best ..... one day I will settle this....
Hulki, you my friend are the image of what makes the USA so proud and great and free. Anytime you ever come to my homeland PLEASE contact me
Synthesis, if you ever need a tech or any type of helping hand ........I would be honored to work with you ANYTIME !!!!
Tyler and Family I will maintain your website as long as you like... the domaine name will always be yours and as long as you want it....your are to me what courage, love and respect is all about .... and as in my letter to you Daneele & Jay our home (Helene & I) will always be opened to you and your family anytime any when...
Dream Team, you guys showed what determination is all about my hat is off to all of you........ PK smile you are one awsome dude!!
For all the others who gave time money and parts it makes me proud to be part of this Fiero family.... you have taught me a valuable lesson ..... BELIEVE

your canadian friend from Lévis (pronounced Lay-Vee) Quebec,(pronounced Kay-beck plz) Canada
Danyel Potvin

------------------

The Black Widow Site

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-23-2009).]

FastFieros

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 265
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastFierosClick Here to visit FastFieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastFierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I got the green bar vote ! Went to rate, and refreshed, green bar.

Thanks to all that supported this small part of someone's life in need.

Loyde @ FastFieros.com

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

Made it home boys and girls. 18 hours of drive time and just shy of 1100 miles total for the weekend. All I can think to say right now is that Pennock's and the Fiero Community have something to be really proud of.

Thanks to everyone who put forth the effort to get this done.

Fred

Fred that is a crazy long drive! Thank you too for workin hard...and bringin tools!!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

DONE !!!
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

I don`t think its the Motel Kris hates as much as the fact he forgot his Blackberry in my pickup. He left it there after I gave him a ride back to Frazee, when he found out his plane leaves TODAY at 5, NOT Sunday at 5 !!!

BWAH HAH HAH HAH... stuck with PK for another day! LOL Have a good safe trip home PontiacKid86 and 87Antuzzi!
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by 2.5:

Fred that is a crazy long drive! Thank you too for workin hard...and bringin tools!!!

and thanks for having the foresight to bring extra headlight parts!
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here are a couple pictures of what i was working on for Tyler's car

This turned out great after i was done..

This was just a small piece in a much larger picture of things getting redone for Tyler!

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1987 Fiero Coupe
1986 Fiero Base Coupe..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being built now!
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ centerline "Q" Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To all who of you who have PIC IMAGES and Videos of Tylers build please PM me I will give you FTP access to tylers site for upload and safe keeping THANKS. I am presently doing updates on tylers site videos are being posted and the links to Lynxers mom have been inserted in Image Gallery link ... please refresh your browser when your are on a page to make sure all links and images are updated in your browsers historics ...... my site email is webmaster@tylerstoy.com you vcan send pics there too

Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 11-23-2009).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Hello to all ........
What can I say I'm total floored with the work that has been done to make one young mans dream come true .... I wanna thank you all, it was a privilege to work with you ... The weekend was a blast except for only one event ... the $htheads who spammed and flooded the video live chat ... believe me I have their IPs, phone numbers and street adresses ..just like "Mr Shaun" they are real trouble makers with no sense of respect for anything ... lowlifes at their best ..... one day I will settle this....
Hulki, you my friend are the image of what makes the USA so proud and great and free. Anytime you ever come to my homeland PLEASE contact me
Synthesis, if you ever need a tech or any type of helping hand ........I would be honored to work with you ANYTIME !!!!
Tyler and Family I will maintain your website as long as you like... the domaine name will always be yours and as long as you want it....your are to me what courage, love and respect is all about .... and as in my letter to you Daneele & Jay our home (Helene & I) will always be opened to you and your family anytime any when...
Dream Team, you guys showed what determination is all about my hat is off tyo all of ya........
For all the others who gave time money and parts it makes me proud to be part of this Fiero family.... you have taught me a valuable lesson ..... BELIEVE

your canadian friend from Lévis (pronounced Lay-Vee) Province of Quebec,(pronounced Kay-beck plz) Canada
Danyel Potvin

Danyel, I will try my damndest to get to your neck of the woods someday. Maybe it will work out and we'll both be at the 30th!
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieros in MN for sale

Back in April, with no explanation... this makes me cry.
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hulki I will do everything in my power to be at the 30th with the Black Widow............... its an RV my friend take care

Danyel
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Originally posted by carbon:

Fieros in MN for sale

Back in April, with no explanation... this makes me cry.

I bet NOW its not for sale !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No matter what God plans for Tyler, I am sure this Fiero will be in the family forever. I can just picture Carter driving it around now, and posting on here about how he was out cruising for chicks.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We should plan in 1 year from this time to all meet up again in Frazee,MN for the 1 year Anniversory of this happening. Anyone up to doing this?

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1987 Fiero Coupe
1986 Fiero Base Coupe..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being built now!
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ centerline "Q" Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KEV:

We should plan in 1 year from this time to all meet up again in Frazee,MN for the 1 year Anniversory of this happening. Anyone up to doing this?

I am SO there Kevin. Neither hell nor high water could keep me away from being there.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If possible count me in !!!!!!!

------------------

The Black Widow Site

sadie goad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sadie goadSend a Private Message to sadie goadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even though I wasn't there this weekend, I would definitely drive my Fiero up for an anniversary gathering to show my support!
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sadie goad:

Even though I wasn't there this weekend, I would definitely drive my Fiero up for an anniversary gathering to show my support!

+1 for that! I'm in
Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post11-23-2009 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by infinitewill:

+1 for that! I'm in

+2!
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock