Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 23)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130710 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chris you have a PM
IP: Logged
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tyler, no need for suspense here. What color is it going to be?
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Tyler, no need for suspense here. What color is it going to be?

Tyler, don't fall for that! LOL

I personally can not wait to see what you have picked out in person. The suspense of keeping it a surprise, gives people one more thing to look forward too.

That and all of the posts "Why that color... Why not this color?"...."I personally think it would look better painted blah blah blah.."

I think the color you have picked is going to be AWESOME! I have thought long and hard about doing my Fiero (Also a 1986 GT Fastback) that color as well, as a buddy of mine just had his Corvette painted that color and it looks amazing!

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-08-2009).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 03:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go with whatever color you want tyler. I would sugest a nice drunkin painted white and black but thats just me
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And only you^
KennyH

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 06:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KennyHSend a Private Message to KennyHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:
All sounds good. How about some with raisins?

DONE!!!!
Later,
Kenny
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Actually would be good to have a video stream or film crew around to film the chaos of all the work going on at once.
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am bringing a good quality webcam & a laptop with me, just depends on Internet availability at the build location. I am also bringing a video camera and Digital SLR so there should be plenty of coverage, as others are bring cameras and such as well.

[This message has been edited by JohnWPB (edited 11-08-2009).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When all the filming is done can a copy be sent to me of maybe uploaded ftp ... will do some FLV conversion for the site and they will all be posted for further veiwing
A FLV stream link can be established we just need the right internet connection from the build location... I have the software available and I will find a RTMP server..
Thanks
Dan
Bry73

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bry73Send a Private Message to Bry73Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since I am from the Twin Cities also, but unable to ake it upto the Tylers for the build day due to same day as my Nat'l Guard Drill Weekend. I talked my wife out of a little money that we could spare and made a donation instead. If there was a way for me to help get parts to MN for the Thursday the 19th from the east coast I would ofer up some of the space in the cab of my truck since I am a Trucker by trade. Curently heading upto CT for tuesday. But will be back in MN before the weekend of the build.

Don
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, in the anticipation that we hopefully will have Internet at the build location, I have started to work on a page for TylersToy.com.

It will be a live chat window on the right, and a live webcam view on the left of that. I have the page almost done, just need to do some more testing, and upload it to the site. The button for it will not become available till the build starts, as there is no webcam to broadcast as of yet
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Ok, in the anticipation that we hopefully will have Internet at the build location, I have started to work on a page for TylersToy.com.

It will be a live chat window on the right, and a live webcam view on the left of that. I have the page almost done, just need to do some more testing, and upload it to the site. The button for it will not become available till the build starts, as there is no webcam to broadcast as of yet

You realize that if there is a live video view, you WILL crash the network there...

Live video, without a web based multiplexer will kill the bandwidth. As people connect, the bandwidth is split between them. The more that connect, the slower the speed each connection gets.

I would suggest that rather than a true live video, if we are going to allow everyone to see the car prior to the "big reveal" that is planned, we just do a still shot webcam that snaps pictures every 60 seconds and uploads it. Saves bandwidth, and makes it easier to use.

I still think we should skip live video altogether right now.. I had plans to "edit" any photos that were uploaded to remove all signs of the paint color as we worked.. So people would be reaching into the engine bay of this "blotchy white" car...

The big reveal on Sunday will be the photo op, and we can load the photos up then. :P
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 08:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Had some time to update the names list...

This was emailed today. I can't edit anymore.

I am sincerely sorry if I missed you on this, I tried my best to keep it up to date.

Frazee Auto Body and Glass
Norseman's Auto Detailing
Budget Host Inn
Riverside Auto Value
Anderson's Bus Service of Frazee, MN
Hedahl's Parts Plus
Tires Plus
Arrow Silk Screening and Embroidery of Chicago
Pro Systems - Detroit Lakes
Morningside Motel of Frazee, MN
Summit Racing
Commando Car Alarms
Rodney Dickman
The Fiero Store
Mr. Mike's Leather
Lids of Indianapolis
Indianapolis Window Tinting
The Frazee Forum
Lone Star Fieros
Best Buy of Apple Valley, MN
Frazee-Vergas School staff ISD #23
The Frazee Class of 2010
Frazee Alumni
Fierosails.com
Fieros.eu - Germany
Pennock's Fiero Forum
Real Fiero Tech
Kev
Danyel
CaravanBill
Amy and Tony Kania
Tim Moen
skuzzbomer
Newbfiero
ProStreetFiero
Angel
Synthesis
DL10
Nick Butze
White Spyder
FieroSTS
Fieroguy123
Gkk1
JohnWPB
InfiniteWill
PontiacKid86
BazookaFiero
FosgateCavy98
VikingRedBaron
Gravitic Anomaly
Katatak
Cajun
NYFOC
Hulki U. My-BFF
Don & Jane - Texas
N3M3S1S
Loyde @ FastFieros
Fyrebird68
DeLorean00
Joe
87antuzzi
GTGeff
Chris Cook
1984whitesc
Bowrapennocks
Kyunderdawg
Boostdreamer
Ghost187x
cornersonrails
mrjohnishome
R Runner
CheshireGrin
Nick and Ellie - Salou, Spain
Boysatt
The family and friends of Tyler Shipman
The unnamed people working behind the scenes

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-08-2009).]

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:
You realize that if there is a live video view, you WILL crash the network there...

Hahah I am not talking about a HD video feed! I am talking about a 320 x 240 10 FPS web cam feed (About 20k upload speed). I can EASILY make the feed transmit in Black and White

It doesn't HAVE to be done, but was a thought for those that could not be there.....
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Hahah I am not talking about a HD video feed! I am talking about a 320 x 240 10 FPS web cam feed (About 20k upload speed). I can EASILY make the feed transmit in Black and White

It doesn't HAVE to be done, but was a thought for those that could not be there.....

Heh... Just saying... We'll see what we can get going up there.. I don't want to shoot anyone's ideas down.. I just want the car thing to go off without a hitch.

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do they have smog laws in m.n? If not we should make this puppy rumble. No cat and hi flow muffler.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

Do they have smog laws in m.n? If not we should make this puppy rumble. No cat and hi flow muffler.

Nope MN is not an emissions state

Thank Goodness !!!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

No emissions...

Exhaust work... Let me see what I can do..
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Heh... Just saying... We'll see what we can get going up there.. I don't want to shoot anyone's ideas down.. I just want the car thing to go off without a hitch.

my 2 cents:
Yes--that has to take priority over all else--getting the car done.
It won't do much good to have the latest and greatest media if that goal isn't accomplished. Doing all this over a weekend or 2-or 3 is going to be tight.

I have no doubt that you are each very good at what you do, and your dedication is beyond reproach, but
You'll notice on the donation and dream team list--

Murphy has not signed on--his law still prevails.

VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

We did not invite Murphy to Tyler`s Team, as Murphy is to much of a pessimist !!!
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by maryjane:

my 2 cents:
Yes--that has to take priority over all else--getting the car done.
It won't do much good to have the latest and greatest media if that goal isn't accomplished. Doing all this over a weekend or 2-or 3 is going to be tight.

I have no doubt that you are each very good at what you do, and your dedication is beyond reproach, but

Exactly. That is why I am calling shops up there to get the mechanicals, such as suspension, brakes and stuff looked at and taken care of before everything else.

I am hoping I can find an auto shop that will do the brake work we need done THIS week... So that we can get the car back to the body shop to be prepped/painted before we get there.

When we actually start on the projects for the car, we should be able to do our installs/upgrades/everything else without a hitch. Alarm/Remote Start is straight forward. The only way you can screw it up is if you are 100% inept.. We have plenty of people who know electrical. that is covered. The stereo system is covered. I am going to retest all of the audio equipment before I get up there. Those will install with no trouble.

The only things I am concerned about are the headlight motor switches on the 84-86 motors during the gear/bumper replacement, and the top end of the V6 when the intake is open to the world and little parts are hanging around..

PFF
System Bot
RAREW66

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The only things I am concerned about are the headlight motor switches on the 84-86 motors during the gear/bumper replacement, and the top end of the V6 when the intake is open to the world and little parts are hanging around..

Chris, both those items are cake. There will be several of us going to the build that have done both headlight motors and upper intakes a gazillion times. If you are concerned and want me to work on the headlight motors before the build, send them out and I will bring them back.

Fred
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RAREW66:

Chris, both those items are cake. There will be several of us going to the build that have done both headlight motors and upper intakes a gazillion times. If you are concerned and want me to work on the headlight motors before the build, send them out and I will bring them back.

Fred

Sadly, the car is 4+ hours from me. I won't be able to get them to you. I know they are easy. The switches are my concern. Primarily, the brushes soldered to the contact arms. I have seen many of those come apart during a rebuild...
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you guys want it ill bring it with me i have a cherry bomb. It was going to go onto my firebird but decided diffrentley.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

If you guys want it ill bring it with me i have a cherry bomb. It was going to go onto my firebird but decided diffrentley.

When you get up there with it, we won't have time to install it...

But thank you for the offer.
I can also use some of the donation funds to put into an exhaust system if it is needed. The V6 sounds pretty wicked as it is. At least, mine does on the stock muffler with no cat.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-08-2009 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When you get up there with it, we won't have time to install it...

But thank you for the offer.
I can also use some of the donation funds to put into an exhaust system if it is needed. The V6 sounds pretty wicked as it is. At least, mine does on the stock muffler with no cat.

Very true. The stock 2.8 exaust sounds very mean.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just wanted to reiterate... Ted Anderson from Anderson's Bus Service has agreed to taxi us around town while we are there for any reason.
When things get closer, I will be posting a contact number in the first post. Call that number at any time for any reason, and they will come get you, and take you where you need to go.

They will also run to Fargo to pick you up or drop you off if needed, but there are MANY people in the area that have already volunteered to do that.

Please, do not hesitate to give Anderson's a call and say "THANK YOU" to Ted. Taxi service is very beneficial for those of us who won't have vehicles there.

I'll have my Fiero, assuming it survives the trip. I can fit one in the passenger seat, one on their lap (I know this from experience), and 2.3 children in the trunk. Please don't ask how I know that. lol
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmmmmmm

I see I`m not the only one who has had 2 in passenger seat !!!

Never had anything but snowmobile engines and spare tire in trunk tho.

That makes me feel a lot better !!!

Yeah, keep us posted on who will need rides.

I am in Fargo
Silicoan86

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Silicoan86Send a Private Message to Silicoan86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:
Jon,

I going up Friday with my truck and would be happy to bring up anything you care to donatd to the cause. I could come over to pickup per your schedule. I will call you since I have your phone number in PMs.

Chris,
Is there anything else we could use from Jon's collection of parts?

I just checked and I have a V6 adjustable poly dog bone, aftermarket front sway bar (I believe it's an Addco) and an original HHP rear sway bar (red) with poly endlinks. The front sway bar is green but I can paint it black or paint it red to match the rear however you like. If you guys think you can use any of these, please take them I would love to donate them to the cause.

Jeff-
Call me this week when you get a chance. I am pretty free all week/weekend so we can definitely work something out.

I honestly can't answer that Jeff. Without seeing the car first hand, I have no clue...
I did notice the door on the glove box has some warping... So maybe a new console/glove box in good shape?

I do have a center console/glove box in great condition, but it is tan and it sounds like Tyler's interior is gray?

I can also probably come for one of the build weekends with you guys. I bashed my knee up pretty bad today but if it heals quickly I would love to come and get my hands dirty.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 01:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok I've booked my flight so add me to the list of attending. I'm due to arrive in Minneapolis Saint Paul (Twin Cities) on Thursday night at about 11pm I'll be meeting another there from Florida. I also have booked a Full size car 4DR Buick Regal "or Similar" for that weekend as well to be able to drive up. If anyone else is flying in that night or would like to Come on down. My return Flight "Subject to change" is Monday at 2pm. My number is 817 nine.TREE.TREE 4636

Stu
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silicoan86:

I do have a center console/glove box in great condition, but it is tan and it sounds like Tyler's interior is gray?

I can also probably come for one of the build weekends with you guys. I bashed my knee up pretty bad today but if it heals quickly I would love to come and get my hands dirty.

If you got anything big that needs to get up here, let me know I'm making a quick run to the twin cities on Wednesday, and can haul stuff back if needed. If anyone else has stuff in the twin cities area and is concerned with shipping them up to Frazee, let me know asap. I can hold onto the stuff until the weekend of the 21st, and bring it to the party
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Had some time to update the names list...

This was emailed today. I can't edit anymore.

I am sincerely sorry if I missed you on this, I tried my best to keep it up to date.

But you got the two people listed after me, sigh. Oh well, the t-shirt isn't the point of the weekend. John, if you don't have a way to get your parts there we can work something out, but if you are going... Maybe the wife would let me take... the minivan.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 11-09-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

But you got the two people listed after me, sigh. Oh well, the t-shirt isn't the point of the weekend. John, if you don't have a way to get your parts there we can work something out, but if you are going... Maybe the wife would let me take... the minivan.

I thought for sure I put you on there. I will see if chris can correct.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

Ok I've booked my flight so add me to the list of attending. I'm due to arrive in Minneapolis Saint Paul (Twin Cities) on Thursday night at about 11pm I'll be meeting another there from Florida. I also have booked a Full size car 4DR Buick Regal "or Similar" for that weekend as well to be able to drive up. If anyone else is flying in that night or would like to Come on down. My return Flight "Subject to change" is Monday at 2pm. My number is 817 nine.TREE.TREE 4636

Stu

List updated on page 1. Thank you, Stu!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
The colors have been flown ahead of schedule! They gave me a certificate and a wooden plaque for it, which they don't normally provide. The picture of the pilots is not as blurry as my photo I took it turned out, really low light in here. Also the flag will be refolded to my standards, this was a quick fold job before it was given back to me.

carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The colors have been flown ahead of schedule! They gave me a certificate and a wooden plaque for it, which they don't normally provide. The picture of the pilots is not as blurry as my photo I took it turned out, really low light in here. Also the flag will be refolded to my standards, this was a quick fold job before it was given back to me.

Thats is cool as heck.
cornersonrails

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cornersonrailsClick Here to visit cornersonrails's HomePageSend a Private Message to cornersonrailsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THAT IS FRICK'N AWSOME!! What an honor for you to pull that off. You have a good heart Andy.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 10:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is just amazing Andy! Totally too cool!

On that note, I have more good news...
Nereson Chevrolet Oldsmobile Cadillac: Jeep Inc in Detroit Lakes has agreed to do the brake work for us.
I called The Fiero Store and asked them to expedite shipping on the brake lines.

Nick, those should be in on Wednesday at the latest.

PLEASE unbox the brake lines, and take them in to the dealership ASAP. Give them to John, the Service Manager. Make sure you mention my name, and that it is for Tyler's Fiero. My name is pronounced "Cleaver", just spelled funny. Chris Kliewer

I have called Frazee Auto Body and Glass, Dave is out today, but will be in tomorrow. I gave them some quick instructions on the body panels, so that the car can go to service while the rest of the body panels that have been removed are being prepped.

Dave will call me back tomorrow. I have also asked them to do a quick once over on the Calipers, and paint them up to make them look good.

Nereson Chevrolet Oldsmobile Cadillac: Jeep Inc
923 Highway 10 E, Detroit Lakes, MN‎ - (218) 847-5688‎

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-09-2009).]

lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok so today I am bringing the car to Tires Plus over lunch.

Then from there to Neresons?

My plan was to bring it to Frazee, but just straight to Nereson's now? So it will get to Frazee probably on Thursday?

Gotta keep me informed here!

And you can strike Jeep out of Nereson's title. They quit jeep last spring...

[This message has been edited by lynxer (edited 11-09-2009).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2009 10:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Andy---Great job on the Colors,--dang those pilots look young tho. Shoot me the dimensions on the folded flag when you can.

I'm colorblind-really. Would you say that wooden plaque is a light oak color?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock