Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130709 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

The 21st is a Sunday, just for the record. I intend to go up on Friday night, the 19th so I can work all day on Saturday...

Can you be there on Saturday instead of Sunday?

Im looking at flying out on the 19th i just need to find a place to stay till the 23rd.

IP: Logged
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 295
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

Better check your calender again, as the 21st November 2009 is a Saturday.

You are correct, I was wrong.. *sigh* Having a rough week. lol
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

Originally posted by pontiackid86:
Im looking at flying out on the 19th i just need to find a place to stay till the 23rd.

I might be able to have my crap hole cleaned up by then.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Chris,

The dash will not fit in the passenger side of your Fiero. I had to take out the sunroof to get it home. You would be better off strapping it down on the rear deck lid.

The dash is in very good shape & clean inside and out. I think out of an 86/87 GT. Two-tone black over dark gray. Passenger side vent corner slight damage with repair attempt. I could get a photo if necessary.

The trunk carpet very clean except for lower bottom corner has latex paint spill about the size of a 1 gallon paint can.

I am looking a my schedule fpr that weekend. I might be willing to do one-way parts & passenger haul in my covered F150 extended cab.

Later,
Jeff

Jeff,

I can load the dash and carpet in my blazer and bring it up with me, if you can't make it up there that weekend. let me know.
BazookaFiero

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The 21st is a Sunday, just for the record. I intend to go up on Friday night, the 19th so I can work all day on Saturday...

Can you be there on Saturday instead of Sunday?

So....uh..... when are you going to be there? lol I work on Firday (20th), although I could be "sick" that day as well... I can help ya out with the audio or anything else you need synthesis, if you wanted.

I can bring drinks too! Mt Dew for everybody!
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Count me in on heading up there Friday after work, with the truck full of parts (headliner material,floor mats and speakers.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I might be able to have my crap hole cleaned up by then.
That would be perfect. Ill throw up some extra cash for the trouble.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be heading up after work on Friday. Just have to make sure I have the funds for the hotel if the RV thing does not work out.

I'd plan on being there Friday night and Saturday night.
BazookaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'll be heading up after work on Friday. Just have to make sure I have the funds for the hotel if the RV thing does not work out.

I'd plan on being there Friday night and Saturday night.

Did you need any help with what you got planned? I'm more than happy to lend a hand where needed...
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BazookaFiero:

Did you need any help with what you got planned? I'm more than happy to lend a hand where needed...

Sure. Come on over, can always use assistance.

Kev is providing some speakers, I am working on finding a good quality 4 channel amp for the front/rears.. I am also looking for an 8 inch subwoofer for the box I want to build for the car, and a sub to power it.
BazookaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Kev is providing some speakers, I am working on finding a good quality 4 channel amp for the front/rears.. I am also looking for an 8 inch subwoofer for the box I want to build for the car, and a sub to power it.

Do you have any idea of when you will be there? It's be nice to meet up at wherever the Fiero is gonna be at, Tyler's garage has it been decided? I dunno...
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Do you have any idea of when you will be there? It's be nice to meet up at wherever the Fiero is gonna be at, Tyler's garage has it been decided? I dunno...

No clue yet...
I will be up late on Friday night. We'll get the rest planned.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you guys want me on this part I can do any of the interior and body work. little rusty on engine but injectors shouldent be a problem. Whats going on about a windshield. ill run to harbor freight and get a cutter for the silicone on the whidshield now.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 02:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just in case someone doesn't post before you head to harbor freight, Talking to Synthesis on the phone tonight, he told me that a local glass shop had offered to donate the labor of taking the window out and putting a new one back in.
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 02:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
John. If you see this call me in the morning. (Headliner)
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Just in case someone doesn't post before you head to harbor freight, Talking to Synthesis on the phone tonight, he told me that a local glass shop had offered to donate the labor of taking the window out and putting a new one back in.

Alright awsome. I need to run up there anyway for plastic rivits before i leave/
1984whitesc

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I work a third shift on that friday. So I will be heading up there right after work. I'll probably be there around 10am or so, if everything goes according to plan. Don't start with out me lol.

------------------

Thank for the sig. Bobadoofunk
1984 Fiero Sport Coupe
1990 Buick Reatta
2002 Chevy Impala base

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have a new in box amp that would work for the 8" Sub, it is an Ultra Linear and is two channel that can be bridged. I have one just like it currently running a 10" sub which is rated 200 w rms, 600 w max. If this will work I will bring it with. It is approx 10" long don't know if that is too big for you to fit?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I have a new in box amp that would work for the 8" Sub, it is an Ultra Linear and is two channel that can be bridged. I have one just like it currently running a 10" sub which is rated 200 w rms, 600 w max. If this will work I will bring it with. It is approx 10" long don't know if that is too big for you to fit?

That is PERFECT! You ROCK!

I am currently sourcing a 4 channel for the four speakers, and the supplies to put them in, as well as a sub. The system should rock when we finish it.

I will get started on a sub box this weekend, and try to get my hands on an 8", or possibly a 10" depending on if I can find a shallow mount.

As for the windshield:

Thanks to several donations, we now have the funds to cover the costs of a brand new warrantied windshield for Tyler! Frazee Auto Body and Glass has agreed to donate their time, labor and installation supplies to remove the existing windshield and install the new one for us.
The windshield is covered.

The headliner is covered. Kev will be bringing materials and spray glue for the headliner. We can do the headliner on-site the same day as we do the rest of the interior.

JohnWPB and I had a good conversation last night, and in an effort to make sure we have the supplies on hand for the event, we went ahead and chose the seats covers that we agreed looked best for the interior of a GT with gray interior. We chose dark gray outer panels and light gray inner panels. We also chose to add the GT logo to the seats. I claim full responsibility for this decision, as I want those seat skins on hand when we get up there.
Tyler should be quite pleased with the results, because even stock good condition skins are 10 times better than what he currently has in there.

Note: These are all the same seat style and color. Different lighting is what makes the difference.

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
Hulki, please update the parts list..

The parts list needed so far: (updated 11/4/09)

1. Front 86GT bumper (Fiero Store has donated a certificate for the price of the bumper+shipping. Must call and state that you are a PFF member to get discount.)
2. Left taillight lens (fastback)
3. Driver and passenger seats (JohnWPB, Mr. Mike providing)
4. Left and right front turn signal lenses (DONE)
5. Med. gray dashboard (GTGeff)
6. Windshield (Synthesis - donations received from forum members - to be installed by Frazee Auto Body and Glass)
7. Headliner (KEV - providing materials and labor)
8. Head unit (Synthesis - plus installation parts)
9. Replacement speakers (KEV)
10. Set of GT fastback quarter windows
11. Windshield wipers (87antuzzi)
12. Injectors (GKK1)
13. Top end gasket set (1984whitesc)
14. Upper intake/valve covers stripped and painted (87antuzzi)
15. Carpet pressure washed (Car is being detailed by Dennis at Norseman Auto Detailing in Detroit Lakes)
16. Floor mats (KEV)
17. Trunk carpet (GTGeff and/or WhiteSpyder)
18. D/S aero rocker - Gray
19. D/S lower door aero molding - Gray

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-04-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
I called Frazee Auto Body and Glass and spoke with Karen again.

They discounted the price of the windshield to a flat $100.00. I ordered it today, which leaves $21.96 in the coffers for donations.

When the glass comes in, Karen will call me back, and we will schedule a time to get the car into the shop. This will allow the urethane to set up before we start doing hardcore work on the car.

Nick picked the car up this morning and took it over to Norseman's.
Nick! Do me a favor and get photos of Dennis and his crew posing with the Fiero... I want photos showing them standing with the car for this thread!

Thank you.

PFF
System Bot
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
if it helps at all, I have an 85 coupe parts car that is still 100% complete. Don't know what you still need. Also I have a guy here in indianapolis that makes the quarter windows for 100.00 a set. they're beautiful and I have a set of them on my 88 gt. I'll bet he would donate them if you still need them. Call me and let me know and I'll give him a call. If he won't donate them I'll pay for them and ship them to you. Bobby hooper 317-238-0655
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just spent the better portion of 30 minutes or so on the phone with Bobby aka Fieroguy123.

KEV contacted the Fiero Warehouse, so right now, it is a race to see who responds first. Bobby's friend (we left a voice mail for), or Fiero Warehouse.

The sail panels that Bobby showed me are spectacular... Looking at getting something similar, but with GT on them. Tinted would look amazing on the white Fiero.

I am trying to contact a friend who lived in Detroit Lakes the last time I spoke with her. She tints windows professionally. Would love to have the windows done on the car.

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis,
Did I mention my roommate is a professional window tinter? After watching him do more than 200 cars, I', confident I could do an excellent job and provide the tint. This is assuming that I can make it up there.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
2.5 has just matched Katatak's donation of $100.00!!
Total donated: 220.00.
Total spent: 100.00*
*Itemized costs:
100.00 Windshield

Total balance in Paypal, 121.96.

Keep up the good work! We'll have this car rocking before too much longer.
I will stop and pick up a Distributor O-Ring, as I am not sure when it was replaced last. Since we will most likely be playing with the intake/valve covers, that would be the time to put the O-Ring in and retime the car.
BazookaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BazookaFieroSend a Private Message to BazookaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I used to have the email addressed to a few guys around the twin cities area that had tons of parts for sale... I'm wondering if they had any of the rocker/moulding pieces we need...

I'll keep looking
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroguy123:

Synthesis,
Did I mention my roommate is a professional window tinter? After watching him do more than 200 cars, I', confident I could do an excellent job and provide the tint. This is assuming that I can make it up there.

Nice. I can tint as well, but don't have the tools for it. She tinted the windows on my car back in 2000, and I have not had issues with them since.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002

I used to have the email addressed to a few guys around the twin cities area that had tons of parts for sale... I'm wondering if they had any of the rocker/moulding pieces we need...

I'll keep looking

Fieroguy123 stated on the phone that he has the ground effects, in silver. He is looking for the door piece.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
I spoke with Rodney Dickman. I am unsure what condition the bumpers/gears are in the existing headlight motors... He stated that he would donate a set of bumpers and gears for the 86 motors for the car. A pre-emptive strike.

Rodney, a huge thank you.
infinitewill

Feedback score:    (55)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for infinitewillSend a Private Message to infinitewillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be unable to attend the work weekend as I will actually be in FL helping JimmyS with a photoshoot. I have emailed Andy about some travel arrangements for those who need them.

[This message has been edited by infinitewill (edited 11-04-2009).]

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
SWEET! I found her after several years of searching!
I will be calling her back tonight to see if she would be willing to do a tint job on the windows of the car.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got the update, thanks Synthesis. Parts list updated. My internet has gone down, and has been down all day for me. A fellow soldier was kind enoughto let me come on here to update this and take care of a little business. If I don't respond to your PM's or posts right away, that's the reason. Hopefully, I can get it working very soon. Thank you guys for taking the ball and running with it on here. You guys have really made this happen, please give yourselves all pats on the back from me.

Andy
lynxer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys! I just got back to school. I hung out with Tyler this morning for a while. He is at home and in pretty good spirits. He is talking and seems to be pretty comfortable (minace the "I swear this rental hospital bed is from the 40's") haha but otherwise he is pretty happy and amazed with what is going on! I told him about all you guys flying and driving up he thought that was pretty amazing! He has been watching the thread here and is very very happy.

I brought the car over to Noresman's and talked to Dennis. Turns out when my dad worked there (20 years ago) he hired Dennis! haha that was pretty funny and cool. Dad must have made a good hire The car is over at Noresman's now and I told them they can have it over the weekend and as long as they need it really. We really appreciate them helping out. So that is taken care of.

Can't thank you guys more!

One thing I did notice is tha plate that goes around the radio and heat controls is cracked. It is silver and probably 14"x10" ish idk something like that you guys probably know what I mean.

I also had some fun driving the car! haha wow that is a sweet ride! Now I see why you guys love them so much! I had that se (I think 85) with a 4 cyl. and it wasn't anything to special, but wow this GT is cool!

Jay Tyler's dad said something like "wow all of these guys are comin' up to help and donating all these parts? That is wild" Tyler responds "That's what happens when you have a sweet car"

ttyl guys
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Spoke with Tyler.. He's holding up and feeling pretty good today compared to the last few weeks.

lynxer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Spoke with Tyler.. He's holding up and feeling pretty good today compared to the last few weeks.

Yeah he was pretty happy this morning!

he said someone was looking for my shipping address?

It is

Nick Butze
21686 Black Beauty Ln
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lynxer:

Yeah he was pretty happy this morning!

he said someone was looking for my shipping address?

It is

Nick Butze
21686 Black Beauty Ln
Detroit Lakes, MN 56501

That would have been me. Thank you.
fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just spoke with my wife. I'm in for the weekend build. I'll be there if someone can give me direction from indianapolis. I also talked to my roommate, he wants to ride up with me to tint the car. He's been tinting for 10 years and does INCREDIBLE WORK. Consider the window tint taken care of. I'll leave friday the 20th so i'll need to work out some hotel arrangements if anyone can help. I'll also bring the ground fx with me. I have a spray booth in my garage so i can paint the ground fx before hand if need be, or should I just prep them and leave the paint to the body shop?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just spoke with my wife. I'm in for the weekend build. I'll be there if someone can give me direction from indianapolis. I also talked to my roommate, he wants to ride up with me to tint the car. He's been tinting for 10 years and does INCREDIBLE WORK. Consider the window tint taken care of. I'll leave friday the 20th so i'll need to work out some hotel arrangements if anyone can help. I'll also bring the ground fx with me. I have a spray booth in my garage so i can paint the ground fx before hand if need be, or should I just prep them and leave the paint to the body shop?

Sweet on the tint. I spoke with the shop up here as well.. At this stage, we have a bunch of people able to provide similar or identical things, so if one falls through, we have a backup. I love the way this works.
Indianapolis to MN is easy.

The most direct route is up through Chicago. Directions to Frazee are here.

If you want to paint them up, by all means. Were you able to find the door piece or no? Infinite Will has a door piece if you do not.
Also, did you speak with the audio guy? Even used but working would be great.

fieroguy123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No go on the door piece. Glad to paint the ground fx though, Factory trim silver right? Thanks for the directions syn :-) I'm head to the audio shop in about ten minutes. Talk to you when I get back.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-04-2009 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No go on the door piece. Glad to paint the ground fx though, Factory trim silver right? Thanks for the directions syn :-) I'm head to the audio shop in about ten minutes. Talk to you when I get back.

Sweet. And thanks for looking. Yeah, factory trim silver.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock