Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 68)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130755 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2009 11:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No one is taking offense to the fact that you are doing the swap. I beleive that everyone thinks it is a great thing you guys are doing and will make the car that much better. Everyone supports it because it's what Tyler wants for his car. It's the right thing to do.

What folks are taking offense to is the fact that you felt it necassary to point out all the things that are wrong with the car after so many spent so much time, effort and money, poured thier heart and souls into the build and then have to read what you think the short comings are with the car. Everyone that worked on that car are like proud parents and to have you "bad mouth" thier child is, well, childish. You need to apologize for stepping on everyone that did what they did. We all have Fiero's and we all know that they are 20 plus year old cars. Few are seldom "perfect". Motor swap or not, your comments were uncalled for. A little "tact" in your post could have averted all of this.

Weather you meant it the way it came across or not, it was not the right thing to do. If you would have simply stated that "when the car came into the shop for the swap, it was already running poorly and it is a good time to do the swap" and left it at that, you would not have hurt folks feelings. Again, it has nothing to do with the fact that you are doing the swap - it's how you are handling the "PR" part of it.

You guys doing the swap are doing a great thing. I am very happy to see Tyler's car taking the next step in it's transformation and I am sure that it will be done correctly and will be an awesome car when done. Thanks for what you are doing for Tyler and good luck on the swap.

Edit to add: Wow, 68 pages and it's my first page ownage!

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 12-06-2009).]

IP: Logged
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2009 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nellieship:

Hi everyone again, Tyler's mom. I just wanted to respond to the post regarding the "gimmie" attitude. Anyone who really knows Tyler as a person, not just as an internet friend, knows that he is just about the hardest working kid around. Anyone who knows him can attest to this. He busts his butt working for his dad, helping his friends, helping his family. His work ethic is fantastic. That is not always something you see everyday anymore and part of the reason for that is because we raised him to never expect anything you don't work for and work hard for everything you want. We have never been ones to give our kids anything they want. Tyler has worked and paid for his cars, his snowmobiles, his ATVs, every part, every single penny. This situation in addition to being just difficult due to the unfairness of such a young life being cut short, has also been difficult because it has put us in a position to accept help from friends, family, and strangers. We have never been nor never will be people who sit back and expect people to take care of us. It seems silly, but it is difficult to accept help, but unfortuantely that is a position we find ourselves in. Thankfully there are a lot of good people in our town, in our family, and out here in cyberspace that have really stepped in to help our family in more ways than just money. The support in the way of just pep talks, new friendships, prayers, and many more things that are too long to list have been terrific. As much as it is embarassing... and it is embarassing... to accept help from people, I understand the need to do something, to feel like what you are doing is making some difference. Recognizing that feeling, because we feel it everyday, helps us to be gracious receivers, just as we have been gracious givers previous in our lives to other people. Please don't think Tyler is sitting back in his bed thinking I deserve this and that, you should do this and that. Everyday he talks about the generosity of everyone on this forum. He LOVES you guys. He especially talks VERY highly of you Andy. It really hurts to think that anyone would think Tyler is some ungrateful brat saying gimme, gimme, gimme, when this is not at all what he is like. I wish all of you could meet him and really get to know him. I think that would stop a lot of the negative banter that seems to be happening. He is a GOOD kid folks who really just got a sucky lot in life in a lot of respects because of this darn cancer. In a lot of other respects, he has been blessed with things like good friends, family, community, and pretty decent parents. In a lot more respects we have been blessed for having him as a kid. I want to thank everyone again for all of the hard work, donations, time, patience, and love that have gone into this car. It isn't just a car to us, it is a boy who is trying to live all of his dreams in a matter of weeks, months. He doesn't have the luxary to plan years down the road to do things... everyday is a gift of borrowed time. If you didn't know if you were going to live tomorrow, if you didn't know if today was the last day you had, if everyday you woke up and thought wow I'm still here, you would understand the urgency Tyler feels about everything to do with his baby... his toy.. his car.

Oh god, no... nothing on here is being directed at Tyler. I am so sorry if that is what was being perceived... so sorry. What this boils down to is different view points on what should be done and how it should be done... Tyler makes the final decision. I am sorry that I participated in the pissing over the swap... I will remove my negative comments related to it.
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 01:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello my forum friends...
First of all I would like for you readers to take a moment, two steps back and take a deep breath ..... many things were said here, but as you all know " a single line " written on the forum can be interpreted in 1000 different ways... each reader of this line has his own views of what was written but if you are not standing beside that person who wrote it you really do not know the true sense of that line.. internet can be soooo impersonal..... This said.... I have re-read all the lines written and I have come to the conclusion that this is a "mis-interpretation of a sensitive issue" ....We did this build for a reason...TYLER'S DREAM .... and somewhere down the line we kind of lost focus.... even Daneele misread Hulki's post !!! Please people the goal of this whole thing being started was to make Tyler's remaining days amongst us as PEACEFUL and HAPPY as possible. and to let him know that WE ALL CARED ... I saw NO GREED among any written words and I am positive NONE were really meant... Hulki started something beautiful Synthesis lead the way... the Dream Team put it all together with the help of parts and money from many MANY caring human beings.... The swap is the completion of a difficult task that we all took upon us.... TYLER's DREAM.... the people doing the final swap needs support ... we just got to regroup take a moment and FOCUS on WHY this is being done... TYLER's DREAM................ NOTHING negative should be mentioned....we are only " HUMANS "..... not perfect insensitive machines..... we all have our strengths and weaknesses.. and when we are in times of troubles that is when you really see how good humans can be ....they will prevail for the good. I am just one caring CANADIAN in this large family of fiero owners... I am one caring human who tried with his fiero brothers and sisters " to make a difference" .... to show a young man that this world is NOT that bad after alll............let by gones be by gones ..... take a moment and ask yourself .... WHY DID WE DO ALL THIS............. only two words come to my mind ....... TYLER'S DREAM........ lets finalize this dream.... it will last an eternity and many generations will be inspired by all of this ..... maybe human kind will one day reflect

Tyler, Jay, Daneele and sibblings..... love, thoughts and prayers are coming your way via quebec canada

a simple caring human
Danyel Potvin, MCSE
Phantazia GrafX

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok, I feel the need to post this before I lose my internet today. Daneele, my comment was not directed at Tyler, and I still want to see him happy. I always have. I just felt that a certain someone on here was bashing the work done by the build crew. As you stated, car nuts with testosterone. He have lots of both! I am still planning to come to Frazee in January, weather permitting since I will be driving, and meeting everyone I can that was involved in this, as well as the Shipman family. Danyel, as usual, hit the nail on the head with his post. I couldn't have expressed it any better myself.

Andy
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 09:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think it is a great thing for Tyler to get a great car and that Everything he wants he is getting without any expense to him. So Gentlemen lets remember what the reason was/is for this project! Especially during this sacred season of our Lord. That goes for the build team and ALSO the engine build team! It is time for Peace.

Steve W.
NE Grand Rapids, Michigan
88 Coupe
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by solotwo:

It is time for Peace.

Them's fightin' words!

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 10:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Whatever anyone did or will do is and was out of the goodness of their hearts, and done to help someone who needed a hand.

Everything posted about the build that was and the build that is to be, should be thought of in this way.

Everyone is appreciated.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Them's fightin' words!

No way anyone's fighting you. You would hurt them you brute!
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Gentlemen, you can't fight in here! This is the War Room!" - Peter Sellers, Dr. Strangelove
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
KARE11 has done a short video blurb, and posted on their site.

Tuesday's Extra: Fiero dreams come true for teen with cancer
Tuesday at 10 p.m., a Minnesota teen is helped by strangers in his quest to restore a classic Pontiac Fiero. He is too sick to do it himself.

When you click that link, it takes you to:

Tuesday on KARE 11 News at 10 p.m., a story sure to touch your heart.

See how a group of strangers from all over the country, came together recently to help fulfill the wish of a Minnesota teen who is fighting for his life.

KARE 11's Boyd Huppert was there as folks rushed to restore a beloved Pontiac Fiero for the teen too ill to do it himself.

It's a wonderful portrait of courage, compassion and community and you'll see it Tuesday night at 10 p.m. on KARE 11 News.
skuzzbomer

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 05:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skuzzbomerSend a Private Message to skuzzbomerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^ awesome
PFF
System Bot
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Email sent to Kare-TV for video upload wednesday ....

------------------

The Black Widow Build Site
Lambo Doors (Being Installed)

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Forgot to add.... Donators section on Tylers site is now in HTML. The dream team page is being updated ... STILL waiting on a picture and name list ...

http://www.tylerstoy.com/donators.html

http://www.tylerstoy.com/dreamteam.html

If there are missing links to the donators list PLEASE let me know !!!
Danyel

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 12-07-2009).]

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KARE11 has done a short video blurb, and posted on their site.

Tuesday's Extra: Fiero dreams come true for teen with cancer
Tuesday at 10 p.m., a Minnesota teen is helped by strangers in his quest to restore a classic Pontiac Fiero. He is too sick to do it himself.

When you click that link, it takes you to:

Tuesday on KARE 11 News at 10 p.m., a story sure to touch your heart.

See how a group of strangers from all over the country, came together recently to help fulfill the wish of a Minnesota teen who is fighting for his life.

KARE 11's Boyd Huppert was there as folks rushed to restore a beloved Pontiac Fiero for the teen too ill to do it himself.

It's a wonderful portrait of courage, compassion and community and you'll see it Tuesday night at 10 p.m. on KARE 11 News.

Someone needs to tape this. PK's face shows up sometimes in it
winger1955

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 11:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for winger1955Send a Private Message to winger1955Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
as a fiero fan.(i have 4 gt's). it has been a joy to see tyler's toy project going on live web. i have not been exited about somethig like this ever before. thank you tyler for pulling so many peaple together. to see all those happy guys working on the car was..WOW! i thank tyler and his family for all they have gone for our forum. yes there has been some bickering on here. but it has been all for a good thing. tyler, you have a great mom. we can tell she loves you very much. tyler any one of us would donate a body part or a year of our lives to help yours last longer. god bless you for your strength.wish you the best. huki you are a good man for what you have done for everyone. plus to all my fiero freinds, you made me proud of every one here for the love we give the fiero, and each other. A++++++
DR650SE

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 09:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DR650SEClick Here to visit DR650SE's HomePageSend a Private Message to DR650SEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How far along is the car for Tyler? I havn't had much time to post or look around in the Fiero side of this forum. Ben away here and there, mostly there, but have been trying to keep currently with this story. I'm praying the best for Tyler and wish I were back in the states to help. Just wondered how far along the car was, and how Tyler has been doing recently. This is a great story to follow. Tyler you in my prayers!

Dan
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DR650SE:

How far along is the car for Tyler? I havn't had much time to post or look around in the Fiero side of this forum. Ben away here and there, mostly there, but have been trying to keep currently with this story. I'm praying the best for Tyler and wish I were back in the states to help. Just wondered how far along the car was, and how Tyler has been doing recently. This is a great story to follow. Tyler you in my prayers!

Dan

With some minor exceptions, the car was complete when we delivered it on the 22nd.
The engine swap is "in progress" now, and I have not seen an update yet, or photos.
87SEbeast

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87SEbeastSend a Private Message to 87SEbeastEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you still need any help with anything?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87SEbeast:

Do you still need any help with anything?

At this point, no. But if you want to send good will to the family, that would be great. They are also accepting monetary donations to the benefit fund.
Shipman Benefit - c/o Daneele or Jay Shipman
United Community Bank 122 West Main Street PO Box 156
Frazee, MN 56544 (218) 334.5501
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
KARE11 did an amazing job with the story!
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ditto
PFF
System Bot
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Very nicely done !! It really makes me feel good being part of this, I will never forget this or anyone of you that helped in making this happen.

God bless you all!
------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1987 Fiero Coupe
1986 Fiero Base Coupe..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being built now!
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ centerline "Q" Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

[This message has been edited by KEV (edited 12-08-2009).]

JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Synthesis did his best to record the news segment, but it failed Did any one else record it and can upload it to youtube for the rest of us to see?
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Ditto

Anyone make a copy of it?

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnWPB:

Synthesis did his best to record the news segment, but it failed Did any one else record it and can upload it to youtube for the rest of us to see?

I DVR'd it..I'll see if I can download it

My DVR won't let me download it onto my memory stick..

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My recording failed.. Sadly. It will be available tomorrow on the web, and we can get it from there.

They did a fantastic job with it.. The time lapse made me tear up when I saw it.. I realized the scope of the project.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't care if it's a webcam looking at the TV I want to seeeeeeeeeeee.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kev... How did you DVR it? Is it on a PC? On a true DVR?

If I can get my hands on a digital copy tonight, I can get it up to the web.
I was even recording in HD...
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It's a DISH Network HD DVR ...It's in HD

JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If anyone wants to chat about the video go to the cat on Tylers Toy:
http://www.tylerstoy.com/chat/index2.htm
doug.s

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for doug.sClick Here to visit doug.s's HomePageSend a Private Message to doug.sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just saw the story KARE11 did in their extra. It was nicely done. It made me proud to be associated with this forum and group of people.
PFF
System Bot
JohnWPB

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
heypal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for heypalSend a Private Message to heypalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I also just saw the story on KARE 11. I just wish I had known about the project as it would have been great to be part of the project. What is going on with the engine swap and what is all needed? I would love to get involved!! Kudo's to KARE 11..great story!!

brandonmichaelis@hotmail.com
Spicer, MN
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

Ok, I feel the need to post this before I lose my internet today. Daneele, my comment was not directed at Tyler, and I still want to see him happy. I always have. I just felt that a certain someone on here was bashing the work done by the build crew. As you stated, car nuts with testosterone. He have lots of both! I am still planning to come to Frazee in January, weather permitting since I will be driving, and meeting everyone I can that was involved in this, as well as the Shipman family. Danyel, as usual, hit the nail on the head with his post. I couldn't have expressed it any better myself.

Andy

No problem Andy. I just misread what you were saying. You know how us mama bears are. And what a nice post Danyel. Tyler is chomping at the bit to hear that engine purrrrrrrr. Happy holidays to everyone on this board and many blessings to each one of you and your families... you deserve it

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by heypal:

I also just saw the story on KARE 11. I just wish I had known about the project as it would have been great to be part of the project. What is going on with the engine swap and what is all needed? I would love to get involved!! Kudo's to KARE 11..great story!!

brandonmichaelis@hotmail.com
Spicer, MN

The swap is supposedly done, but we have not seen any photos or status updates. Last update said it ran and "sounded good".

Nothing is needed at this point... Donations to the family can be made at the bank listed above.
nellieship

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nellieshipClick Here to visit nellieship's HomePageSend a Private Message to nellieshipEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We couldn't see it because we don't get that channel believe it or not! But.. they are sending us a DVD. If no one happens to post a utube recording or something, I will do my best to get it on here, although I am slightly technically challenged. I am sure anxious to see it. Hopefully they got all of our good sides!

------------------
Daneele - aka Tyler's mom

Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We couldn't see it because we don't get that channel believe it or not! But.. they are sending us a DVD. If no one happens to post a utube recording or something, I will do my best to get it on here, although I am slightly technically challenged. I am sure anxious to see it. Hopefully they got all of our good sides!

Daneele, it was a fantastic story. I am getting phone calls and texts from people I have not spoken with in forever because they saw the story tonight and saw me in it. They had no idea this happened.

I will get the vid on as soon as possible, unless someone else beats me to it.
GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hopefully they got all of our good sides!

I have no good side.

A big thank you for sharing Tyler with us. Jeff
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Video up on KARE11.com!
Click here!
Mr Ferrari

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-09-2009 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr FerrariSend a Private Message to Mr FerrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amazing.. I was watching kare11 and saw this..

Nice job guys..

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock