Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130751 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have injectors, wiper arms and valve covers and intake. I can paint/clean them up.
IP: Logged
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awesome! I updated the parts list that you will be covering those items!
87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any color theme? Or just factory red. Is there any way someone could help with some shipping charges? I can cover it if not. Being un employed sucks
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 06:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have sent an email to the Fiero Warehouse to see if they would be willing to donate a set of GT quarter windows. I will let you all know when I hear something back.

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

I have injectors, wiper arms and valve covers and intake. I can paint/clean them up.

Just FYI, nearly new 1988 njectors are being mailed wednesday by member GKK1. (per the tech thread.) I suppose bring yours and we will have back ups.

[This message has been edited by 2.5 (edited 11-03-2009).]

White Spyder

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for White SpyderSend a Private Message to White SpyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a trunk carpet. Need to be cleaned I'll pull it today and clean it best I can.
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just go off the phone with the Fiero Store.

They received the emails from members here regarding Tyler's Fiero.

They have been monitoring this thread, and are making decisions as to what they can help with.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

I just go off the phone with the Fiero Store.

They received the emails from members here regarding Tyler's Fiero.

They have been monitoring this thread, and are making decisions as to what they can help with.

Thanks alot! It's pretty hard for me to make an actual phone call out of here, so I wouldn't have been able to follow up. I really do wish they would have sent me an email letting me know that though.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008

Any color theme? Or just factory red. Is there any way someone could help with some shipping charges? I can cover it if not. Being un employed sucks

I would say since a mild restoration is being done, keep them red. But that's just my opinion. Any other opinions, or Tyler's friends have any suggestions?
lynxer

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey guys!

This morning I stopped by the parts store in Detroit Lakes (Riverside Auto Value) and got a set of front brake pads, plugs, wires, cap/rotor, oil and oil filter all donated! They also had a bunch of stuff lined up for Tyler's benefit auction on the 15th! So I have that stuff kind of covered! I am pretty sure we have a nice garage to work in. It is a little out of town, but a very nice shop and the owner knows Tyler and his family well (not completly 100% yet, but 97%) Also have a couple of lines out there for body work. It is coming together! Tyler is going home today, but with the care of Hospice...

Time is of the essence and this car needs to get done soon. Everyone is really coming together and right now it looks like we will get it taken care of.

One thing I haven't seen talked about a whole lot is the Headliner. Does anyone know what to do there?

I am planning on going to get the car this weekend and giving it a good clean up and more inspection.

I will also try to see what the deal is with the power window on the Passenger's side.

Thanks you everyone!!!!! Lets keep this ball rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by lynxer:

Hey guys!

This morning I stopped by the parts store in Detroit Lakes (Riverside Auto Value) and got a set of front brake pads, plugs, wires, cap/rotor, oil and oil filter all donated! They also had a bunch of stuff lined up for Tyler's benefit auction on the 15th! So I have that stuff kind of covered! I am pretty sure we have a nice garage to work in. It is a little out of town, but a very nice shop and the owner knows Tyler and his family well (not completly 100% yet, but 97%) Also have a couple of lines out there for body work. It is coming together! Tyler is going home today, but with the care of Hospice...

Time is of the essence and this car needs to get done soon. Everyone is really coming together and right now it looks like we will get it taken care of.

One thing I haven't seen talked about a whole lot is the Headliner. Does anyone know what to do there?

I am planning on going to get the car this weekend and giving it a good clean up and more inspection.

I will also try to see what the deal is with the power window on the Passenger's side.

Thanks you everyone!!!!! Lets keep this ball rolling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nick, I take it the weekend of the 21st of Nov will work for you? There are people getting geared up for it.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
UPDATE: I received the following email from Tyler's mom today:

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking in interest in Tyler. We are all very grateful and what a wonderful thing to do. Nick Butze is a friend of Tyler's and he was going to actually pick Tyler's car up, so contact him and the weekend of the 21st would be fine. my husband's cell number is ------------ and Tyler's -------------. If Tyler is not feeling up to questions, my husband would know best what Tyler wants done. Please just give us a call if you have any questions. Thanks again!!!!!

To those that are have definitely decided to participate, please PM me for the phone numbers for Tyler and his parents. That way you can find out beforehand if you have any questions about how Nick would like the car.
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 12:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup! the 21st is what we are planning for! We need to do our best to have all of the parts here before the 21st so we can get it done in that weekend. What the plan is to do is get everything done on the car except for the body work the weeked of the 21st then bring it to the body shop and get that taken care of. We will get it handled! Thanks guys!
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yup! the 21st is what we are planning for! We need to do our best to have all of the parts here before the 21st so we can get it done in that weekend. What the plan is to do is get everything done on the car except for the body work the weeked of the 21st then bring it to the body shop and get that taken care of. We will get it handled! Thanks guys!

Tyler is lucky to have a friend like you. I am sending you a PM
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
I will be sending a PM shortly to everyone that told me they needed help with airfare for the 21st.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
UPDATE:

I received the following response from Matt at the Fiero Store:

Andrew:

Sorry that it took me a couple of days to get back to you. I was on vacation last week and I'm trying my best to get caught up. I didn't see your email until late yesterday afternoon.

Thank you for bringing Tyler's story to our attention. I spent some time researching Tyler's situation and presenting it to my associates. Tomorrow we will be mailing a gift certificate for the discounted value of a front bumper (including shipping) to the bank that is accepting donations on Tyler's behalf. This way, Tyler can use the gift certificate for a bumper or whatever else he might need.

Please extend our thanks to the restoration team and everyone else who sent gifts. I'm sure that the finished product will give Tyler a much needed smile.

Please let us know if there is anything else that we can do to help.

Regards,
Matt
The Fiero Store - The World's Largest Source of Fiero Parts

The Fiero Store has really stepped up to the plate, as did Mr. Mike and all other vendors out there who are donating. Thank you to all of you, only the Fiero community could come together like this.

Nick, please let Tyler's family know that this gift certificate is coming, it is for the full discounted price of the front bumper from them, or as they said, can be used for whatever Tyler might want to get from there.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It sounds like the weekend of the 20/21st is on.

Now...

If I have everything needed for the following, I can do all of it myself, or with a little assistance.

I can handle the headliner. Supplies needed: 3M Spray Glue and Headliner Material. I can get the material here, but do not have the funds to do so.
Since the B-Pillar trim has to come out for the headliner, that is the time to replace the rear speakers.

Stereo system. Speaker replacements. Front 4x10" and rear 4x6". I do not have speakers, but it is probably a safe bet they will all need to be replaced.
If anyone wants to donate speakers or the funds for speakers, I would take them. If you donate speakers, please donate new. Kenwood and/or Pioneer are preferred. I want the system to last him for some time.

I will be installing an Alpine CDA-9851 CD Player with a motorized flip face. This unit support front, rear and sub pre-amp outs, so I would love to amp the system and add a sub. That will depend on financial or equipment input from people as well. I have in mind to install an 8" sub under the dash. I can handle building the box.
I need a sub (speaker only) and 2 channel bridgeable amp rated for the sub.
I am in touch with a local vendor in Detroit Lakes to see if they would be willing to provide equipment/supplies to assist with the sound system and/or alarm system.

I can handle the seats and reupholstering them. I have the pliers and hog rings needed to do both seats. If I have the seat skins on hand, I can handle the seats the same day as the headliner and speakers.

I have also contacted a local detail shop to Frazee MN to see if they would be willing to donate labor towards cleaning the vehicle and engine for Tyler.

Hulki, please send me their phone numbers.
Iamlost22185

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Iamlost22185Send a Private Message to Iamlost22185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If someone wanted to mail me the Headliner I could redo it. Its not hard to redo them so someone closer maybe able to do that. But i'm willing to do that. Let me know

Thanks Thomas
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So just out of curiosity, who will I be picking up from the air port?
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Iamlost22185:

If someone wanted to mail me the Headliner I could redo it. Its not hard to redo them so someone closer maybe able to do that. But i'm willing to do that. Let me know

Thanks Thomas

TY for the offer. I figure I can just recover it when I am up there. It will save shipping costs, and be done in less than a day.

I may have room in my Fiero for one more. I also need to split a room with someone, as I won't have the funds to cover the entire room myself.

ALSO! I need a list of people who will be there for the weekend. I need to call the hotel and make reservations for how many people and rooms. If you want to share a room, then let that be known...
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Synthesis

12207 posts
Member since Feb 2002
PS: I just got off the phone with Tyler... He sounds like crap, but he is holding in there. He is home.

He knows we are planning something... He isn't 100% sure what though.
PFF
System Bot
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki, please send me their phone numbers.

PM sent. Also, since the price of the bumper and shipping is now covered by the Fiero Store, anyone who wanted to donate money, please PM those on here that have parts to send, but needed money to ship the parts. Here is the list of people I know of that need help with shipping:

87antuzzi - upper intake and valve covers

Also I somehow missed this post from page 2:

Originally posted by GTGeff:

All,

Pre-booked family plans prevent me from particapating on the re-build, but I would be willing to donate a dash and trunk carpet. The carpet has a paint spot along the bottom but is a lot cleaner and better condition then the oil stained one in the picture.

I would need someone to pickup. Anybody flying in would be 3 to 4 freeway miles out of the way on the way up to Frazee.

Jeff

Can someone pick up the dash and carpet from Jeff? The carpet will probably not be needed since White Spyder is supplying one, but it never hurts to have the extra one there just in case.

Also, those who need a ride from the airport should post in here so 1984whitesc can gauge how many there will be. I think I have covered all questions for now. Please let me know if I missed something.

Andy
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know if I can fit the dash in the passenger seat of my car... If I can, I can bring it. Otherwise, I will have room for one passenger in my Fiero.
The carpet I can bring as well. I PMed GTGeff about it already, and I am waiting for a message back.

I did not see anything about a Paypal to donate for those who can't help in any other way...

I am willing to put my Paypal up here for everyone to send to if they would like. I have a Paypal card, and can use it on-site as a credit card for purchases and supplies.
I can provide a running balance as we go.

synssins@yahoo.com

If you donate, send it as a gift. All donations will be applied towards Tyler's Fiero to restore and improve upon it.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-03-2009).]

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the standard color on the intake? Do you want engraved or flat? Some people like the flat intakes. I can do custom paint on them too. I did mine kandy red. And gloss black. I want to make sure I don't send the wrong stuff out.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So the standard color on the intake? Do you want engraved or flat? Some people like the flat intakes. I can do custom paint on them too. I did mine kandy red. And gloss black. I want to make sure I don't send the wrong stuff out.

Make it engraved if you would. They look better.

Standard red should be suitable for now I would think.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I saw on Tyler's care page that Tyler is a Packers fan. Just a thought, it wouldn't match the rest of the car, but maybe paint the parts Packer colors? The lower surface green and the raised surface gold. Does anyone else like that idea?
1984whitesc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 1984whitescClick Here to visit 1984whitesc's HomePageSend a Private Message to 1984whitescEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that would be a great idea. I am sure he would love it.

I am coming from WI, so the air port really isn't to far out of the way for me. I know so far I have one other passenger, so that leaves three other places. You will have plenty of room in my impala. Let me know the time when you guys arrive.

[This message has been edited by 1984whitesc (edited 11-03-2009).]

White Spyder

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for White SpyderSend a Private Message to White SpyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have the trunk carpet and will ship it if you want it. It is not new but it is in good to very good condition with minimal stains from parts that were in it.

Please let me know if it is needed and where to ship.

Henri
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

I saw on Tyler's care page that Tyler is a Packers fan. Just a thought, it wouldn't match the rest of the car, but maybe paint the parts Packer colors? The lower surface green and the raised surface gold. Does anyone else like that idea?

Sure.. That would work too.

You may want to keep that stock looking for now, just for the hell of it... Talk with Tyler or his friend first.

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great news! I just talked to our local powder coat shop. They are going to do it for dirt cheap! Would powder coat be good?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Great news! I just talked to our local powder coat shop. They are going to do it for dirt cheap! Would powder coat be good?

Absolutely!!!
PFF
System Bot
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes. Powdercoat the valve covers and the upper...

If you have a middle, powder coat that as well if you could...

If you intend to do Packers colors, make the middle intake yellow, and the upper green with yellow... Will offset it nicely.
Otherwise, silver powder coat for the middle, and stock red for the top.

Also:

I spoke with Dennis at Norseman Auto Detailing in Detroit Lakes.. Dennis will take the car and have a full interior/exterior detail done on it, this includes carpeting and the dash and whatnot, as well as an engine cleaning for us. Dennis has agreed to do it for free, but needs the car at the shop for a while.

I'd like to get the car over there for a day in the middle of a week, possibly next week. This will clean the interior for us, clean the engine a bit for us to work on.

Norseman Auto Detailing‎ 425 U.S. 10, Detroit Lakes, MN‎ - (218) 847-4415‎

87antuzzi

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can someone post all the links for this cause? I don't want to go in there looking like a con artist. Just something to show the guys at the shop.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread and the one it links to in the first post, along with his Caring Bridge site are all you will need.

I added an event to the calendar for the night of November 19th through the 21st.

Also, whoever was in charge of the media contacts, please contact me..
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can someone post all the links for this cause? I don't want to go in there looking like a con artist. Just something to show the guys at the shop.

www.caringbridge.org/visit/tylershipman

This is a page where Tyler's family can post everything that is going on with Tyler and his whole story. Tyler has something that he has always wanted to do and be done and that is his Fiero. He has always wanted to get in top shape and now we are doing it for him.
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

lynxer

105 posts
Member since Oct 2009

Yes. Powdercoat the valve covers and the upper...

If you have a middle, powder coat that as well if you could...

If you intend to do Packers colors, make the middle intake yellow, and the upper green with yellow... Will offset it nicely.
Otherwise, silver powder coat for the middle, and stock red for the top.

Also:

I spoke with Dennis at Norseman Auto Detailing in Detroit Lakes.. Dennis will take the car and have a full interior/exterior detail done on it, this includes carpeting and the dash and whatnot, as well as an engine cleaning for us. Dennis has agreed to do it for free, but needs the car at the shop for a while.

I'd like to get the car over there for a day in the middle of a week, possibly next week. This will clean the interior for us, clean the engine a bit for us to work on.

Norseman Auto Detailing‎ 425 U.S. 10, Detroit Lakes, MN‎ - (218) 847-4415‎

AWESOME! I can handle getting the car over there. I will talk to Tyler's dad and see if I can go get the car tomorrow morning and bring it over to Dennis.

Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have a member that is asking if someone has a couch he could crash on Fri, Sat, and Sun night. He has limited funds and can't afford the hotel, but really wants to help. Please let me know.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
lynxer, you have a PM
lynxer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for lynxerSend a Private Message to lynxerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will have to ask my dad. I know I have at least one guy staying at my place already.
Synthesis

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-03-2009 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I will have to ask my dad. I know I have at least one guy staying at my place already.

I just got off the phone with Wold's RV Sales just South of Detroit Lakes.

He needs to have a pow wow with a few people before he can make a decision.

I asked him if it would be possible to rent or borrow an RV or two to park nearby for the purposes of a place to crash.

Wold's RV Sales‎ 17867 Long Lake Ln, Detroit Lakes, MN‎ - (218) 847-5471‎

I emailed him with information about Tyler.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock