Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! (Page 49)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
I want to help out a member, I have an idea, and I need your help. PLEASE READ!!! by Hulki U. My-BFF
Started on: 10-30-2009 11:35 AM
Replies: 3149 (130752 views)
Last post by: JohnWPB on 05-27-2022 03:58 PM
Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Own Page 49
Edited :

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 02-03-2010).]

IP: Logged
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me too slow

[This message has been edited by maryjane (edited 11-20-2009).]

Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
maryjane hehehehe nice try but ...... NO COOKIES !!!!
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 01:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Danyel

6087 posts
Member since Sep 2008
You remind me of this guy in the right lane .... this summer

brought back some memories hehehehe
maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dang 24 kbs dialup connection!!
Would take too long to load the video, so posting it is wasted--BDTTTWW.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 04:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post deleted.

[This message has been edited by Hulki U. My-BFF (edited 11-20-2009).]

Fosgatecavy98

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^^^^

Hahahahahah omg thats great.

Im off to catch my flight later all!
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 07:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dang it... want to leave now... 7.5 hours to departure for me and KEV... Grrr... KEV has to work until 2... boo hoo... I just said to my boss, hey look, I am leaving at 12 on Friday and he was all like, yeah ok sure no problem, don't hurt me and I just smiled and walked away...

Hold supper for us tonight! Bah! Want to leave now. >_<
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004
As to previous comments about getting started early... Please, let's keep with the plan as Synthesis is probably the only one who really knows all the details of what is going on... please don't make this first come first serve. Sometimes it sucks to be early... and its boring, but more will be showing up and all want to have a part in this weekend. There are going to be over 20 people helping with this thing and we need to make sure to keep our heads and not take any restrictions, placed on us or the project, personally. This is going to be a great weekend.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 11-20-2009).]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok help me out...where is Billy's Reastaurant? The place where the meet n greet is...

I found one and it is in a town called Vargas, is that the one?...

Billy's Corner Bar & Grill‎ - more info »
158 E Main St, Vergas, MN‎

also the Budget Host in, is it actaully located in Detroit Lakes?
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Ok help me out...where is Billy's Reastaurant? The place where the meet n greet is...

I found one and it is in a town called Vargas, is that the one?...

Billy's Corner Bar & Grill‎ - more info »
158 E Main St, Vergas, MN‎

also the Budget Host in, is it actaully located in Detroit Lakes?

Yes, Billy's in Vergas. Budget Host is between Frazee and DL on Hwy 10.

And a BUMP for the GPS tracking.

I am leaving in 15 to meet Stu and John..

You can FOLLOW ME TO FRAZEE via my live GPS tracking!
That's right! Track my car this morning as I and my trusty 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE make the run from the SE suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minnesota to Frazee, MN.

My Cell Phone runs an application that will grab my coordinates, and upload them to my website at http://www.chalnet.net/trackme where you can view me on Google Maps!

Somewhere North of Saint Cloud, I will lose the internet access on my phone that makes this tracking possible. But I will try to get things to update as we go.

So... Again, that website is www.chalnet.net/trackme

You will see my most recent trackable trip, the Wisconsin Dells run for this year.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 11-20-2009).]

PFF
System Bot

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Please everyone involved remember that we are, and are going to be watched by the good people of Frazee, and possibly also by many many more via the media. Sounds like we will be streaming live in site as well, so the way we conduct ourselves should live up to what we are here to do, help out Tyler with his car.

We spread the word, we organized it, and we are on our way out there, and we will get it done right. It goes without saying that we are here for Tyler and plan to be responsible to accomplish what we set out to do. Posts in this thread should reflect accomplishing that goal of fixing up Tylers car, and meeting great people.
Fosgatecavy98

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fosgatecavy98Send a Private Message to Fosgatecavy98Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why are you going in circles?

did you forget something?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

And a BUMP for the GPS tracking.

I am leaving in 15 to meet Stu and John..

You can FOLLOW ME TO FRAZEE via my live GPS tracking!
That's right! Track my car this morning as I and my trusty 1986 Pontiac Fiero SE make the run from the SE suburbs of the Twin Cities of Minnesota to Frazee, MN.

My Cell Phone runs an application that will grab my coordinates, and upload them to my website at http://www.chalnet.net/trackme where you can view me on Google Maps!

Somewhere North of Saint Cloud, I will lose the internet access on my phone that makes this tracking possible. But I will try to get things to update as we go.

So... Again, that website is www.chalnet.net/trackme

You will see my most recent trackable trip, the Wisconsin Dells run for this year.

Have a safe trip, Chris! I'll be stalking......I mean..tracking your trip.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Synthesis:

Thanks, I am showing its address
Budget Host Inn Detroit Lakes 895 Highway 10 East Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
and that it is almost the other end of Detroit Lakes on Google maps, if the address is right, then that should be it. It is right on Hwy 10 so should be easy to find.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please everyone involved remember that we are, and are going to be watched by the good people of Frazee, and possibly also by many many more via the media. Sounds like we will be streaming live in site as well, so the way we conduct ourselves should live up to what we are here to do, help out Tyler with his car.

We spread the word, we organized it, and we are on our way out there, and we will get it done right. It goes without saying that we are here for Tyler and plan to be responsible to accomplish what we set out to do. Posts in this thread should reflect accomplishing that goal of fixing up Tylers car, and meeting great people.

Sorry. Post deleted.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ooo exciting... stationary on Lexington Ave S... You know there is a pretty good Indian restaurant right near there...

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amen to that!
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oooo on the move...
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GOOOOODDDDDDDD MORNIN FIEROLAND !!!!!!!!! I am now ONLINE for the day and all weekend ... need any technical help email me on my messenger danyelpotvin(at)hotmail(dot)com or going me on LIVE CHAT http://www.tylerstoy.com

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
When Frazee is in the west... why is it that you are going east synthesis? Get of ouf the convenience store Chris! Get movin'!

PFF
System Bot
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Syn must have stopped. Opps , he isnt leaving until later.

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 11-20-2009).]

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gosh darn work firewall, I can track his progress! Tha man's always keepn' me down.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well he's on 52 now heading north... it is like stalking... I have to get me one of these when my kids learn how to drive

He must be taking 52 to 10... a deceivingly quicker route according to Map Quest... Google did not show that option

Mmm.. downtown St. Paul on I-94 at 8:00. Looks like fun...

GTGeff

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTGeffSend a Private Message to GTGeffEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks, I am showing its address
Budget Host Inn Detroit Lakes 895 Highway 10 East Detroit Lakes, MN 56501
and that it is almost the other end of Detroit Lakes on Google maps, if the address is right, then that should be it. It is right on Hwy 10 so should be easy to find.

I'm at the Morningside in a double if you still want to bunk with PR and me. You and Shauwn can figure out who gets the roll away.
KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

I'm at the Morningside in a double if you still want to bunk with PR and me. You and Shauwn can figure out who gets the roll away.

You got Shawn to go?????????????????????? Mark this on the calendar..LOL
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pete, Wayne, John and myself will be leaving about 1:30
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero STS:

Pete, Wayne, John and myself will be leaving about 1:30

See you guy's up there!! I'm driving the GT..

Drive safe all !!!

------------------

1999 GMC Jimmy 2dr 4x4
1987 Fiero Coupe
1986 Fiero Base Coupe..Steel Wheels Baby!
1985 Fiero GT 3800 N/A ...3800 S/C being built now!
1984 Fiero Indy #1098 w/ centerline "Q" Wheels,Hooker Tri-y header and Indy Scoop with Strobe's

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3.5 until I can get out of work... then another 2 hrs to departure... bah! Can't concentrate today... ooh... my pills...
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think Pete is driving his GT. I was planning on driving an 88 coupe but I don't have it yet
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are live chat on http://www.tylerstoy.com/chat/ you are all welcome to join please use your PFF nick
PFF
System Bot
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think Pete is driving his GT. I was planning on driving an 88 coupe but I don't have it yet

Ouch!!! That's below the belt..
Fiero STS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero STSSend a Private Message to Fiero STSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry.
We are driving the rebody. Might have been alittle crouded with three in the coupe. I have the trunck loaded up with parts tools and supplies.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sorry.
We are driving the rebody. Might have been alittle crouded with three in the coupe. I have the trunck loaded up with parts tools and supplies.

Yeah... there is no sunroof on that one either, so John wouldn't have been able to put his head out the top anyway... See you up there.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by Danyel:

We are live chat on http://www.tylerstoy.com/chat/ you are all welcome to join please use your PFF nick

Flash doesn't load, must be blocked by the firewall here...

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GTGeff:

Thansk for the reminder, I would have probably been at Buget Host looking for ya!
86gtzone

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86gtzoneSend a Private Message to 86gtzoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just checked the tracking on the belt tensioner and it is in MN, left Detroit Lakes and is on its way to Frazee. Hope all goes great.
Danyel

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
carbon --- yep do you see other flash pages??
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

carbon --- yep do you see other flash pages??

Adobe.com works like a charm... our IT guy has all kinds of different filters that kill all sorts of random things. Who knows...
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-20-2009 10:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004
Bottom of page 49 Boo yaa
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 79 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49   50   51   52   53   54   55   56   57   58   59   60   61   62   63   64   65   66   67   68   69   70   71   72   73   74   75   76   77   78   79 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock