Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart by 2.5
Started on: 04-16-2021 12:28 PM
Replies: 175 (2679 views)
Last post by: 2.5 on 06-14-2021 01:09 PM
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's the last time there was successful bipartisanship in Congress.

When Republicans and Democrats teamed up with each other to barricade the entrances with desks, tables, filing cabinets (I guess . . .)
IP: Logged
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 03:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by cliffw:
According to reports, your overlords will not release the name of the ?Capitol Hill Police Officer? who shot through a door killing a veteran.

A veteran. Really. Was she also a piano player? A bird watching enthusiast? A golfer? A stamp collector?

Intersectional Politics is never not relevant.

I've heard it remarked that her life might have been saved if the Capitol Police could have rendered First Aid more promptly. That they wanted to render First Aid ASAP, but were slowed down by all the members of the MAGA Mob that were in their way and did not get out of their way ASAP.

But that's just "hearsay."
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 04:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashClick Here to Email sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Black cop in a Democrat admin kills White woman? You can't even know his name.
Black drug addict ODs on Fentanyl while being arrested and.the cop gets convicted of 2 murders because BLM protestors are on the jury.

Point out one of those and Rinse's head starts spinning in circles.

Black man shoots retired 77 year old Fire Chief 8 times, murdering him because he wouldn't give him a ride and the jury acquits him.

Another White child was just murdered by a Black man and nobody hears it on media like when a criminal dies in a conflict with police.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not going to try to tackle that one (from sourmash), directly. It should be scored (NFL-style) as "ball carrier went down without contact from the defense."

But here's something that was just published.
  • The family of Capitol rioter Ashli Babbitt is suing to force Washington, D.C., to hand over records revealing the identity of the police officer who fatally shot her during the Jan. 6 invasion.
  • The litigation is separate from a forthcoming lawsuit in which Babbitt’s family plans to demand “well above $10 million” from the U.S. Capitol Police, a lawyer for the family told CNBC.
  • The civil suit comes after the Department of Justice announced it would not pursue criminal charges against the officer, who has not been named by officials.

Find it here:
https://www.cnbc.com/2021/0...atally-shot-her.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-10-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I should add that based on my perceptions about what happened, I think the first judge that sees either of the Ashli Babbitt-related lawsuits should dismiss in a "New York second" as "frivolous." Certainly, the one asking for monetary compensation and damages. The other one, about the withholding of the officer's identity (the one that shot her)--well, I don't know about that. I like the idea of withholding the officer's identity, but I can't say that I feel that I am standing on such firm ground about. About what is or what is not proper or legally incumbent upon the government.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 06-10-2021).]

sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashClick Here to Email sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A color commentator doesn't handle.the football. I just call em as they appear. I've seen Cybill.

Already knew about the law suit. They're seeking 14 bajillion hours or something of recordings too. But we've seen the murderer of Randy Weaver's wife and child get promoted.

The Capitol cop was already doxed as I understand.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 06-10-2021).]

randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2021 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

I guess I should add that based on my perceptions about what happened, I think the first judge that sees either of the Ashli Babbitt-related lawsuits should dismiss in a "New York second" as "frivolous."

Who the hell are you trying to bullshit?

You wouldn't know what a frivolous lawsuit is if your life depended on it.

Almost 4 years of your nonsensical "legal prognostications" from Michael Cohen to General Flynn have been one long, pathetic, string of:

Maybe you can amuse us all with your "expert analysis" of exactly what in the entire panoply of codified American jurisprudence makes any possible civil suit in the matter of the late Ashli Babbitt "frivolous".

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-10-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

As of today, still NOT ONE PERSON has been charged with Insurrection as a result of the events of January 6, 2021

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Evidence matters.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doug Jones points an accusatory finger (so to speak) at the FBI, asserting that the FBI grossly underperformed in terms of assessing and acting upon the warning signs on social media in the run-up to the January 6 MAGA riot or "insurrection"; "incursion"; "unscheduled open house at the Capitol Building"; bla-bla-bla.

Joy Reid puts it to Clint Watts, who explains why the FBI was hamstrung by civil liberties and First Amendment considerations, and suggests a need for federal legislation to allow the FBI to sharpen it's focus on the threat of violence from extremists like the January 6 MAGA mob.

https://youtu.be/9n0yPaA0D9g?t=653

The January 6 MAGA mob, ANTIFA, Black Lives Matter . . . something on the tip of my tongue. Something about "the goose and the gander"..? Is that it?

Help me out here.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2021 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.... Clint Watts, who explains why the FBI was hamstrung by civil liberties and First Amendment considerations

Help me out here.

OK

Only a MARXIST / LEFTIST like you would characterize the government as being "hamstrung" by civil liberties and the First Amendment.

hamstring.

[ˈhamˌstriNG]

VERB
hamstrung (past tense) · hamstrung (past participle)

1. cripple (a person or animal) by cutting their hamstrings.

(be hamstrung)

2. severely restrict the efficiency or effectiveness of.

Happy to help you out...again

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 06-11-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2021 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

As of today, still NOT ONE PERSON has been charged with Insurrection as a result of the events of January 6, 2021
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2021 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2021 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageClick Here to Email rinselbergSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2021 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BREAKING NEWS:

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 180
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2021 01:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its not Taco tuesday as far as I can tell.
Must just be another day of leftist lies?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock