Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart (Page 28)

Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart by 2.5
Started on: 04-16-2021 12:28 PM
Replies: 1090 (17404 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 01-10-2022 11:19 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by theBDub:

One year anniversary, for me.

This forum is a great example of how social media echo chambers push people deeper and radicalize them. Sometimes I come here to see how deep they’ve gotten.

In one thread you're ignorantly squealing about "Trump fascism" now you're over here mewling about people being "radicalized".

Anyone that's read your dopey posts in the 2022 MIDTERM thread knows that, just like you don't know a fascist from a Fig Newton, you wouldn't know a radical from a radish.

You're a guy that calls himself a "libertarian" while endlessly posting woke, Leftist, pro social justice crap.

You're like a fool that's telling us all how he's a such devout, fundamentalist, Muslim while he's sitting in a gay bar, eating a pulled pork and bacon sandwich and chugging a pint of whiskey.

I'll repeat it: "You are one of the people that David Dunning and Justin Kruger point at and say: "See, We told you so!"

I don't think you realize how completely you keep beclowning yourself but that's forever been the nature of youthful arrogance and ignorance.

Originally posted by randye:

I've said it many times on this forum; "Most people have the ideological IQ of a tree stump."

People like "BDub" can't actually discern a fascist from a Fig Newton.

It's just a pejorative word for them to express their dislike of someone.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-10-2022).]

IP: Logged
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13823 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by ray b:

well window chic got herself shot IN A B&E
who why or what for is less important then yes she is dead jim

AND IN MOST NORMAL NON MIDDLE AGE WHITE GUY CRIMINALS CASES
THEY ALL GET CHARGED WITH MURDER WHEN THAT HAPPENS
one dead partner in crime EQUALS MURDER CHARGES FOR ALL INVOLVED

so yes the mega/maga morons are being treated with far less then the normal FULL EXTENT OF THE LAW

Sorry you Leftist "Lionel Hutz", but FEDERAL LAW, 18 U.S. Code § 1111 says that you're WRONG

Stop getting your whack-job legal opinions from your dopey sailing website or Democratic Underground

Originally posted by ray b:

and do NOT forget

this round #1 aka little fish
wait and see who flips
and who gets charged in round #2 of the active lower level originators and recruiters
rinse and repeat for rounds #3 and #4 of leadership positions ever higher up the chain of fools
until the rump is reached

this

or taxes

or who knows what crimes of the deep dark swamp the rump did ?

You dimwitted children of the Left said the same thing about your "Russia Collusion" hoax.

You dimwitted children of the Left said the same thing about your "Muller investigation".

You dimwitted children of the Left said the same thing about your first failed impeachment attempt.

You dimwitted children of the Left said the same thing about the President having a telephone call with the president of Ukraine.

You dimwitted children of Left said the same thing about your second failed impeachment attempt.

Now you dimwitted children of the Left are saying the same thing about your Jan 6 kangaroo court.

You dimwitted children of the Left keep dreaming of mythical "crimes" and fanaticizing, "Any day now someone will "flip" and then we've got him!

It's now obvious to everyone that you're not just slow learners but you're monumentally gullible to the propaganda that you're constantly fed.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-11-2022).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In terms of style points "ray b" is way ahead of "randye".

"ray b" wins hands down on freshness and originality.

"randye" is as stale as a loaf of Wonder Bread that's been left unwrapped on a kitchen counter for the last 10 years.

"randye" is a campaign bumper sticker. Once you've seen it, it never changes.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

In terms of style points.....

Who knew that there's a "style points contest", but if there is, have you looked at your ratings bar lately?

How many "style points" did you get for your obvious LYING multiple times in this thread?

How many "style points" did you get for suggesting and calling members of this forum "Nazis"?

How many "style points" did you get for posting my photo in this thread and trying to goad someone to MAKE A FALSE REPORT TO THE FBI?

You keep right on racking up those "style points"....

How many "style points" do you think you have left?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 01-10-2022).]

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think it's worth remarking that what had been kind of a moribund forum thread has just had such a growth spurt. "ray b" a man suddenly on fire. "Raydar." "jdv." "theBDub." "Fats." "Hudini" here. It's like this thread has suddenly morphed into Grand Central Station. I'm a little surprised that "Rickady88GT" hasn't checked in. Or "williegoat" although I think he's a bit weary of "Politics" right now.

Wow... I feel honored. Actually called me out, by name.
I stand by my most recent comment. To reiterate, if the Brandon campaign had wanted the redirect from antifa.com to be gone, it would have been, in fairly short order.
But guess what? It is gone - or at least changed. Now it redirects to https://www.whitehouse.gov/

You can't make this sh!t up.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 01-10-2022).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Wow... I feel honored. Actually called me out, by name.
I stand by my most recent comment. To reiterate, if the Brandon campaign had wanted the redirect from antifa.com to be gone, it would have been, in fairly short order.
But guess what? It is gone - or at least changed. Now it redirects to https://www.whitehouse.gov/

You can't make this sh!t up.

It's a fact that there is a redirect from antifa(.com) to whitehouse(.gov) . . . I can't argue with that. As Raydar is more IT-savvy than I am.

What does it mean? What is the significance of it? I think having that in Raydar's own words could start an interesting subtext to this "Capitol protest" thread.

Maybe a new forum topic (thread) would be justified.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 01-10-2022).]

Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
antifa led the protests and trespassers into the Capital dressed as Trump supporters and now are openly mocking the joe "Brandon" biden administration with this link.
They are probably being paid to keep their mouth shut till they get out.
williegoat

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Or "williegoat" although I think he's a bit weary of "Politics" right now.

I am not weary of politics, but there is very little political discussion going on here. There are only two guys engaging in meaningful debate.

There are, however, plenty of children shouting, "My dad can beat up your dad!". I am not interested.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think having that in Raydar's own words could start an interesting subtext to this "Capitol protest" thread.

Meh... Have at it. (But those were not necessarily my words, anyway. Nothing special. It is what it is. Not rocket science. Lots of people more web-savvy than myself.)
Personally, I'm kind of bored with the whole cluster-fest.
Nobody's mind is going to be changed, and all it does is bait the real batshit crazies out of the woodwork.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think having that in Raydar's own words could start an interesting subtext to this "Capitol protest" thread.

You already attempted to start another parallel thread to this one and Cliff Pennock shut you down.

We all saw it.

Now you're trying to goad someone else into doing it again.

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post01-10-2022 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

I am not weary of politics, but there is very little political discussion going on here. There are only two guys engaging in meaningful debate.

There are, however, plenty of children shouting, "My dad can beat up your dad!". I am not interested.

Yup.
PFF
System Bot
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock