Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart (Page 14)

Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart by 2.5
Started on: 04-16-2021 12:28 PM
Replies: 1090 (17401 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 01-10-2022 11:19 PM
Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2021 03:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IP: Logged
Rickady88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-16-2021 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

For those of you that don't know what an insurrection looks like

They might not know what an insurrection looks like but they sure know what hate and blame tastes like.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 03:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PHOTOGRAPHIC IMAGE REDACTED

If you have any information on the [individual] pictured [above], please call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov. Please reference photo number [REDACTED] and "AFO" for Assault on Federal Officer.

U.S. Capitol Violence

The FBI is seeking the public’s assistance in identifying individuals who made unlawful entry into the U.S. Capitol building and committed various other alleged criminal violations, such as destruction of property, assaulting law enforcement personnel, targeting members of the media for assault, and other unlawful conduct, on January 6, 2021, in Washington, D.C.

We have deployed our full investigative resources and are working closely with our federal, state, and local partners to aggressively pursue those involved in these criminal activities.

If you have witnessed unlawful violent action—or have any information about the cases below—we urge you to contact us.

You can call ‪1-800-CALL-FBI (1-‪800-225-5324) to verbally report tips and/or information related to this investigation, or submit at tip online at tips.fbi.gov.

From the official FBI website:
REDACTED

I was going to post the photograph and the FBI case number, but on second thought . . . the guy looked to me like a kind of somebody who might have a Fiero, or might have had a Fiero and is part of this forum, or is known to someone on this forum. An outside possibility, but I didn't want to do that. So I REDACTED. After I'd already set it up.

Just a very genial looking guy with a smile on his face.

"I will say no more."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-17-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

If you have any information on the [individual] pictured [above], please call 1-800-CALL-FBI or submit a tip online at tips.fbi.gov. Please reference photo number [REDACTED] and "AFO" for Assault on Federal Officer.

. . . the guy looked to me like a kind of somebody who might have a Fiero, or might have had a Fiero and is part of this forum, or is known to someone on this forum.

This kind of malicious bullshit ISN'T a surprise from you and frankly YOU are precisely the idiot that I knew would try it.

I really hoped that you would be moronic enough to try it yourself but it's obvious that you are cowardly trying to goad someone else into getting into VERY DEEP TROUBLE.

I'll also advise you Ronald that urging someone else to commit a Federal Crime is CONSPIRACY and after all of your mindless hooting about "conspiracy" here it would be great karma to see YOU criminally indicted for exactly that.

Your original post has been saved "for posterity"....or evidence.

In all the years that I've been on this forum I have NEVER publically called for anyone to be banned here, not even you.

There comes a point though when you want to play around with something as deadly serious as suggesting someone on this forum has committed a federal crime that it's time for you to go.

You were already in deep, neon red, ratings trouble and it's obvious that you have decided to make it worse.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-17-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What the f*ck is forum member randye talking about?

Just reread my post. I didn't single anyone out on this forum. I guess people could go to the link and look for a "genial looking guy with a smile." Who looks like "the kind of person who might own a Fiero, or might have once owned a Fiero."

It's an official FBI website.

Of course, I was joking about any connection here with a member of this forum, but just to take forum member randye's rambling about this as a hypothetical:

What did I do?

I guess if there were a tradeoff between my somewhat inadvertently helping the FBI, vs having posted something that this forum's owner and moderator would frown upon, I would have to go with "helping the FBI." Although I might never be aware that I had inadvertently or indirectly accomplished that.

It just seemed like a reasonable response to the Breaking News or "endlessly repeating loop" phenomenon that forum member randye has created for this thread.

Actually, I just thought it would add a little variety to the crazy here.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by randye:
I really hoped that you would be moronic enough to try it yourself but it's obvious that you are cowardly trying to goad someone else into getting into VERY DEEP TROUBLE.

Well, thanks. That's probably the first compliment I've received from you. I'm not quite "moronic enough."

I don't know how that "goading" idea that you have is supposed to work.

I wanted to record my experience here--the experience of singling out one of the photographs on this FBI website, which was my original idea--and then thinking a little better of it.

The guy in that photograph just reminded me in a general way of the kind of fellow I've seen at various Fiero-related events. Genial looking. Smiling. Some beard. Very casually dressed. Not all that different from me. Although that would be the "casually dressed" part, more than any of the rest of it.

Then I thought--wow--what if someone here were actually to recognize that person, or even think that they recognized him?

That's why I "redacted" it.

So I haven't explicitly singled out one photograph anymore, except in a somewhat indirect way.

Should news reports related to the FBI be out of bounds here? Is posting a link to an official FBI website going out of bounds? Is that "beyond news"..?

I just deleted what was my http link to the FBI website.

"An abundance of caution."

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 09:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I was joking

It just seemed like a reasonable response.....

So YOU think it's a "joke" and "reasonable" to suggest that a member of this forum COMMITTED A FEDERAL CRIME?!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?

People's lives, their freedom, their families and their jobs are NOT A GODDAMN JOKE you idiot.

Making false reports to the FBI is NOT A GODDAMN JOKE

Suggesting that other members here make false reports to the FBI is NOT A GODDAMN JOKE

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-17-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That can't be true. If he was driving a Fiero, the DOJ would be sure to charge him with attempted arson on top of everything else.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just to be clear, it's a photograph of "some guy." Nothing in the photo except the guy himself. No Fiero or anything suggesting a Fiero in that photograph on the FBI website that I was going to use.

Then I had that thought. The "wow" thought, as I just described it here, a few minutes ago.

File under "Slice of Life"..? "Slice of Life-style" Pennock's Totally O/T, sub-genre "Politics" message boarding?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are these the guys? I never did trust them two.

PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2021 10:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's very sick. What exactly is wrong with you?!
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-17-2021 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is it? It seemed to me just a kind of addition to what forum member randye has been posting here (over and over, with every new passing day.)

If I recognized any of the people in the videos and photographs that the FBI has posted on their website--yeah, I'd think about using the FBI tip line.

It's not like I've gone through this large collection of videos and photographs, looking to see if I recognized anyone.

I just picked out one photograph, and then thought better of actually posting it.

"Public demonstration on the U.S. Capitol grounds to advocate for improving the integrity of the electoral process" . . .

[sarcasm]Good one.[/sarcasm]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-17-2021 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The kind of people you're saying you want to inform on, there are people in that movement that you probably don't want them looking into you.

Even if you're goofing, there are people that might never believe that.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 08-17-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 12:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

The kind of people you're saying you want to inform on, there are people in that movement that you probably don't want them looking into you.

That's a good point. I think I will remember that.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A PFF first - rinse actually took some advice.......
blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

I'm reminded of an old saying: What goes around, comes around.

Posting an image and then suggesting an illegal activity, such a report could result in a legal process that no one would enjoy. I'd be real careful about "joking" around, it could come back to bite one in the ass.

Personally, I think Cliff should trash can this whole thread or at least delete certain parts of it, but that's his choice.

Rams
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2021 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fraternity brothers have arrangements nationwide. Bikers do too. /pol?
LitebulbwithaFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 09:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LitebulbwithaFieroSend a Private Message to LitebulbwithaFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

For those of you that don't know what an insurrection looks like

This is how the videos you post look for me. I have to assume they work for other people?
blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What the f*ck is forum member randye talking about?

Just reread my post. I didn't single anyone out on this forum. I guess people could go to the link and look for a "genial looking guy with a smile." Who looks like "the kind of person who might own a Fiero, or might have once owned a Fiero."

It's an official FBI website.

Of course, I was joking about any connection here with a member of this forum, but just to take forum member randye's rambling about this as a hypothetical:

What did I do?

I guess if there were a tradeoff between my somewhat inadvertently helping the FBI, vs having posted something that this forum's owner and moderator would frown upon, I would have to go with "helping the FBI." Although I might never be aware that I had inadvertently or indirectly accomplished that.

It just seemed like a reasonable response to the Breaking News or "endlessly repeating loop" phenomenon that forum member randye has created for this thread.

Actually, I just thought it would add a little variety to the crazy here.

You know damn well what you did. We all know you and Randy don't see eye to eye on many topics. Not my fight but, I'd be really pissed if you did something like that to me. Your call on how to move forward but, I'd trend lightly if you want to remain on this forum. Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

Rams

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I wanted to record my experience here--the experience of singling out one of the photographs on this FBI website, which was my original idea--and then thinking a little better of it.

The guy in that photograph just reminded me in a general way of the kind of fellow I've seen at various Fiero-related events. Genial looking. Smiling. Some beard. Very casually dressed. Not all that different from me. Although that would be the "casually dressed" part, more than any of the rest of it.

Then I thought--wow--what if someone here were actually to recognize that person, or even think that they recognized him?

So I haven't explicitly singled out one photograph anymore, except in a somewhat indirect way.

What is going on here? Did you post a picture of a PFF member or some person at a Fiero event,....then somehow make a request for people to contact the FBI on this person?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 12:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

You know damn well what you did. We all know you and Randy don't see eye to eye on many topics. Not my fight but, I'd be really pissed if you did something like that to me. Your call on how to move forward but, I'd trend lightly if you want to remain on this forum. Just my opinion, take it for what it's worth.

Rams

Yes, I know "damn well" what I did. It's exactly how I've described what I did. There has not been an iota of dissembling on my part, about what I did in this sequence of messages. If you are insinuating that this was an idea on my part, to "goad" or to tempt someone on this forum (or who might be lurking on this forum) to contact the FBI with information (false, misleading or even accurate information) about anyone on the FBI's wanted list, you are mistaken.

I've done what I wanted to do with this idea. The virulence of some of the reactions (like blackrams, here) have taken me by surprise. If I were back at the moment before I started this particular "caper", I probably wouldn't go forward with it, because some voices here have interpreted it (or pretended to interpret it) in ways that I never had in mind.

This one is "one and done."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-18-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
What is going on here? Did you post a picture of a PFF member or some person at a Fiero event,....then somehow make a request for people to contact the FBI on this person.

No. I did no such thing. It's all there to read and judge for yourself, in the previous sequence of messages.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Too bad that is an empty promise.....

And it's not 'all here for one to read' as some of your BS has been edited.....

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 08-18-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No. I did no such thing. It's all there to read and judge for yourself, in the previous sequence of messages.

If it was just "some guy" who was wanted by the FBI and pictured on their website, why did you remove the image?
I ain't buyin' it.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Too bad that is an empty promise.....

And it's not 'all here for one to read' as some of your BS has been edited.....

Anything you still remember? Anything you'd care to disclose?

I went back, early on in this "caper" and deleted an http link that I originally had posted. A "direct" to the FBI website. Not what I think of as a significant alteration of what I first posted.

Other than that, I'm not conscious of anything that I have gone back and changed.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by williegoat:
If it was just "some guy" who was wanted by the FBI and pictured on their website, why did you remove the image? I ain't buyin' it.

Et tu, williegoat?

I was going to say that I never posted the photograph. But I just checked my images hosting account, and I do have the photograph. So I did post the photograph, and the FBI case number, and then, even before anyone else here made anything of it, I went back and "redacted" the photograph and the FBI case number.

I never said that I had seen him or knew him or about him in any kind of way.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Short-term memory loss?
Your lapses are showing.......
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So I did post the photograph, and the FBI case number, and then, even before anyone else here made anything of it, I went back and "redacted" the photograph and the FBI case number.

Why?
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So he wouldn't get caught?

The guilt is strong in this one, williekanobi....
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 01:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's generally harder than VP Kamala's heart (playing to the crowd here) to spark any kind of extended conversation here.

In this sense, I'm pleased with what I started.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well if we are done having specific members targeted, perhaps we can go back to generalizing.
Or better yet hear some counters to the claims back in the first page of the thread..

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Inspector General for the U.S. Department of Justice. The Senate Judiciary Committee. The House "January 6" Committee. Fulton County (Georgia) District Attorney Fani Willis.

What do they all have in common?

Click to show
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No it isn't, the picture (or what ever it was) has a great deal to do with the context. I simply do not understand your explanations? So I am at a loss, even after you just tried to answer my question.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
Short-term memory loss? Your lapses are showing.......

I can't even say for sure that I did post the photograph and the FBI case number.

I think maybe I set it up that way, did the Preview on it, and then did the "redaction" thing, even before I used the Submit Reply function to actually create the message.

But if somebody says otherwise, that they saw the photo and the FBI case number--I won't dispute it.

Just to be clear, once again, I never said that I knew anything about the guy. I said that he struck me, from his demeanor in the photograph and the way that he was dressed, as a kind of guy who might own or have previously owned a Fiero. I think most objective observers would consider that "a flight of fancy" on my part. But that's why I picked out his photograph, from among the many other photographs on the FBI website. For the irony of it.

blackrams

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can't even say for sure that I did post the photograph and the FBI case number.

I think maybe I set it up that way, did the Preview on it, and then did the "redaction" thing, even before I used the Submit Reply function to actually create the message.

But if somebody says otherwise, that they saw the photo and the FBI case number--I won't dispute it.

Just to be clear, once again, I never said that I knew anything about the guy. I said that he struck me, from his demeanor in the photograph and the way that he was dressed, as a kind of guy who might own or have previously owned a Fiero. I think most objective observers would consider that "a flight of fancy" on my part. But that's why I picked out his photograph, from among the many other photographs on the FBI website. For the irony of it.

Honestly, was stirring the pot so important as to raise such a stink? Seeing your name lit up on the board mean that much to you?
Curious folks might want to know, I really don't care so don't feel obligated to respond. I rarely read your posts anyway and when I do it's normally because someone has called you out on something pretty stupid.

Rams

[This message has been edited by blackrams (edited 08-18-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:
Honestly, was stirring the pot so important as to raise such a stink. Seeing your name lit up on the board mean that much to you?
Curious folks might want to know, I really don't care so don't feel obligated to respond. I rarely read your posts anyway and when I do it's normally because someone has called you out on something pretty stupid.

I guess you can enjoy your Pennock's Totally O/T Screen Saver until the next time I want to disturb it's perfectly static equilibrium.

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I said that he struck me, from his demeanor in the photograph and the way that he was dressed, as a kind of guy who might own or have previously owned a Fiero.

So, what identifies us as possible Fiero owners? What common characteristics which can be seen in a photograph, do you, I, maryjane and the handful of ladies who have posted on this forum share? I doubt that you and E.Furgal or boondawg share the same taste in apparel.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He looked like he was enjoying the moment in which he was photographed.
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock