Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart (Page 15)

Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart by 2.5
Started on: 04-16-2021 12:28 PM
Replies: 1090 (17403 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 01-10-2022 11:19 PM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2021 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He was trying to get Randye swatted.
IP: Logged
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

He looked like he was enjoying the moment in which he was photographed.

Like this guy?

So, the guy behind him drives a Ford?
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:
He was trying to get Randye swatted.

That is total f*cking b*llsh*t.

Are you just "messing" with this? Having a joke?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-18-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-18-2021 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel quite confident you were trying to get Randye swatted.
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

(playing to the crowd here)

So threatening members of this forum with being falsely reported to the FBI for a FEDERAL CRIME is just "performance art" to you?

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-18-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

I've done what I wanted to do with this idea.

I'm pleased with what I started.

That's obvious.

Let's see how "pleased" you are with how it ends.

...and before you predictably start trying to play like you are somehow now a "victim" in what you did, NO, that is NOT a threat...

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 05:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The post that came immediately before I talked about an FBI photograph and case number.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../126412-14.html#p522

The post where I first talked about an FBI photograph and case number.
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/.../126412-14.html#p523

I don't attribute one iota of sincerity or honesty in any of the reactions from forum member randye, about the "FBI photograph and case number" message that I created.

He's even more of an "act" here, than I am.

It's a long running game that he "plays" on this forum, where he tries and tries and tries without end to bait certain other forum members that provoke his ire, because they are too liberal, or too progressive, or too mainstream, or too (sentimentally) aligned with the mainstream Democratic Party-leaning bla bla bla liberal establishment, or even just too personally eccentric for his tastes, in the way that they appear on the forum.

His hope is to provoke me into posting some long or particularly ugly string of obscenities about him, so that he can report it to Cliff Pennock.

He (likely) has a collection of styrofoam coffee or hot beverage containers on his mantelpiece or bookshelf. On one, he's scribbled the screen name of formerly active forum member [redacted], and on the next one [redacted] and so on. All formerly active forum members that he has targeted with his ire. He's got another such empty beverage container lined up, and he's just itching to write "rinselberg" on it and add it to his collection.

I respect his membership in the forum, and his privilege to create public messages here. That's all at Cliff Pennock's discretion, and I respect that.

Viva la revolución del 15 de agosto

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-18-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 07:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

I feel quite confident you were trying to get Randye swatted.

Maybe you've been too immersed in Parler or other "not mainstream" social media networks. Online venues that I see and hear about, via mainstream media reporting, but never experience directly, myself.

I'm surprised that you are saying that you "feel quite confident [that I was] trying to get Randye swatted."

I actually appreciated in a positive way your other message, where you reminded me that some of the very people on the FBI's wanted list or their associates could be reading this forum.

jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
rinselberg
You have lost touch with reality !
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

….he tries and tries and tries without end to bait certain other forum members….

to provoke me

YOU ARE AS PREDICTABLE AS THE SUNRISE.

I no sooner said: "...and before you predictably start trying to play like you are somehow now a "victim" in what you did, .....

...and BINGO there you are DOING EXACTLY THAT

YOU ARE NOT A VICTIM

STOP TRYING TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE.

NOBODY FORCED YOU TO THREATEN OTHER MEMBERS HERE

....you reminded me that some of the very people on the FBI's wanted list or their associates could be reading this forum.

GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY!

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?!

YOU JUST DO NOT KNOW WHEN TO QUIT DO YOU?

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 07:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jdv:

rinselberg
You have lost touch with reality !

You are making quite an assumption there.

I question whether anyone who can claim Nancy Pelosi as a neighbor ever was close enough to have reality within his grasp.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some of the people on the FBI's wanted list or their associates could be LURKERS, reading this forum without ever revealing their interest in this forum.

That's what I "got" from that very recent post from "sourmash" (part of this conversation) that I just mentioned.

Just more nonsense here from forum member . . . uh . . . starts with an "r" . . . not "rinselberg."
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Maybe you've been too immersed in Parler or other "not mainstream" social media networks. Online venues that I see and hear about, via mainstream media reporting....

Some of the people on the FBI's wanted list or their associates could be LURKERS, reading this forum

YOU JUST CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF CAN YOU?

When you finally succeed in getting yourself banned from here, which is increasingly looking like it will be sooner rather than later, you might be able to look back and wonder why you didn't just STFU.

It's really becoming glaringly obvious that you absolutely lack the capacity to do that, even when it's in your own best interest.

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

His objective is to provoke me into posting some long or particularly ugly string of obscenities about him, so that he can report me to Cliff Pennock.

Then it seems he succeeded into baiting you into posting something incredibly confrontational and controversial. By your own definition.

He (likely) has a collection of styrofoam coffee or hot beverage containers on his mantelpiece or bookshelf. On one, he's scribbled the screen name of formerly active forum member [redacted], and on the next one [redacted] and so on. All formerly active forum members that he has targeted with his ire. He's got another such beverage container lined up, and he's just itching to write "rinselberg" on it and add it to his collection.

Ok, now this post is WITHOUT DOUBT the most "comical" of any in this thread. Not by any means an insult to anybody. But simply because it reminds me of a show called Trailer Park Boys. (Don't bother searching it, it is a REALLY bad influence on people BUT REALLY FUNNY) where one of the characters had a mantel full of different types and brands of alcohol in his trailerhome. The more expensive the bottle the higher value the "person". So this character assigned a name to each bottle and as he ruined their life he drank the bottle. Funny show, stupid show and bad show. But Funny.

I respect his membership in the forum, and his privilege to create public messages here. That's all at Cliff Pennock's discretion, and I respect that.

But you seem to disagree to the point that you appear to bait him?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:
But you seem to disagree to the point that you appear to bait him?

Do I bait forum member randye?

It's a topic or point of discussion that I might well return to, in the not so distant future--but not right away.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-19-2021).]

olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2021 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You secretly wish to be Data.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2021 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2021 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2021 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
WOW!

It's even from "Business Insider", one of the most reliably rabid Leftist sewers, so you know that this must have been excruciatingly painful for them.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...trump-153636457.html

That loud "POP" sound you just heard was another Leftist fantasy bubble bursting.

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you"
.......randye

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-20-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2021 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
It's fair to say at this point that the thread topic has been PROVEN

The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection" ISN'T "falling apart".....

IT'S OFFICIALLY DEAD

https://politicofire.com/20...mp-or-others-report/

'''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

"The truth always eventually comes out and it is NEVER what the Leftist media originally told you"........randye

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-22-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trespassers
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How about "Capitol Incursion"..?

If I haven't already suggested that already, somewhere previously in this thread.

It has a nostalgic ring to my ears. Like the Cambodian Incursion of Nixon's presidency.

History books are probably sprinkled fairly generously, if not quite inundated, with Incursions of one kind or another.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-21-2021).]

Hudini

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HudiniSend a Private Message to HudiniEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anything to get attention off Afghanistan eh?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

History
books are probably sprinkled fairly generously, if not quite inundated, with Incursions of one kind or another.

Like your history ofyour "incursion" into the realm of you attempting to commit the federal crime of FALSE CRIMES REPORTING to the FBI by fraudlently implicating members of this forum.

Like the history of how you have "sprinkled fairly generously" your lies, trash and propaganda since page 1

..... murdered with "bear spray" (like Brian Sicknik)....

Like your long, bizarre history of inundating this forum with weirdly and inappropriately capitalized words in sentences, like the word "Incursions" (sic).

OH!, By the way did you see the big news from earlier on this page?

It looks like you are...

...with all your hooting and blabbering about your big hopes for that mythical "House Insurrection Investigation Report"

Shot down in flames by truth and reality before your comrade Lefties even had a chance to type up the propaganda.

How sad.

What's your next prognostication for us Nostradumbass?

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just remembered what I saw yesterday, or earlier today:

The Capitol Police officer who shot and killed Ashli Babbitt at the U.S. Capitol during the January 6 riot has been formally exonerated after an internal investigation, according to reports.

The unnamed officer was exonerated Friday following the Capitol Police investigation, according to an internal memo obtained by NBC News. . . .

In April, the Justice Department announced that no charges were being brought against the officer. Following the officer’s Friday exoneration, there are no more investigations on the incident.

A memo from the commander of the Capitol Police’s Office of Personal Responsibility said “No further action will be taken in this matter.” . . .

"Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt cleared after internal probe"
Andrew McMunn, Digital Content Producer for St Louis CBS affiliate KMOV4; August 20, 2021.
https://www.kmov.com/capito...1d-179b1a3aee96.html

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-21-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by randye:
Like your long, bizarre history of inundating this forum with weirdly and inappropriately capitalized words in sentences, like the word "Incursions" (sic).

It's the Capitalized Incursion. Or Inundation. Or Insurrection. "In all this excitement I kinda lost track myself."

You're on a roll tonight, Mr "E".
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-21-2021 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
AOC was afraid she was going to be raped. That witch is sat bhit crazy.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just remembered what I saw yesterday, or earlier today:

"Capitol Police officer who shot Ashli Babbitt cleared after internal probe"

YUP.

That was all over the Leftie "blogosphere" yesterday and I knew it was only a matter of time until you tried to poop that propaganda turd nugget on us too.

"A memo from the commander of the Capitol Police’s Office of Personal Responsibility says
no further action will be taken in this matter”

The Capitol Police did not immediately respond to a request for comment. A lawyer for Babbitt's family declined to comment."

THAT IS ALL THEY SAID YOU COMPULSIVE PURVEYOR OF PERJURY AND PROPAGANDA.

"no further action will be taken in this matter"

It didn't say "cleared"

It didn't say "justified"

It didn't say "exonerated"

The Joe Talibiden DOJ purposely chose a hard to use civil rights statute to "investigate" Ashli's killer a few weeks ago and unsurprisingly declined prosecution and yesterday the killer's own police department simply said: "no further action will be taken in this matter"

Except that the civil case in the matter of Ashli Babbitt's killing WILL proceed unabated when we'll see how well your NOT "exonerated" killer fares with a jury.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2021 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

You're on a roll tonight, Mr "E".

Nobody here could possibly match the years long "roll" that you have been on of being consistently, completely and perpetually.

about nearly EVERYTHING

By the way my username here is NOT "Mr. "E"

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 01:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today the FBI has officially determined that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION and that THERE WAS NO LARGE ORGANIZED CONSPIRACY BY ANY "RIGHT WING" GROUPS and that NEITHER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP NOR ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES OR ADVISORS WERE INVOLVED IN ANY PLANNING OF A RIOT OR VIOLENCE arising from the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of the January 6, 2021 rally in DC.

PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In reviewing the events of January 6, with an eye to the number and temperament of the messages that were being transmitted across various social media networks--messages of incitement and of ideas of storming the U.S. Capitol Building on the very day when the Senate was in session to validate the Electoral College votes--I call for a select Congressional committee to hold hearings on the subject of whether the events of January 6 should be categorized for history as a Flash (Mob) Insurrection.

From Flash Mob, to Flash Insurrection.

Was that the societal evolution that has occurred?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-22-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2021 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I call for a select Congressional committee to hold hearings on the subject of whether the events of January 6 should be categorized for history as a Flash (Mob) Insurrection.

Nobody is stopping you.

Make your call.

You might as well let them know how much of a whackjob you are.

We already know.

Here, I'll even help you out.

When they stop laughing at you, let us know how it went.

Maybe afterwards they can transfer your call over to the DOJ and you can ask them what the criminal penalties are for: committing the federal crime of FALSE CRIMES REPORTING to the FBI that you tried to do by fraudlently implicating members of this forum.

OH!, By the way did you see the big news from earlier on this page?

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today the FBI has officially determined that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION and that THERE WAS NO LARGE ORGANIZED CONSPIRACY BY ANY "RIGHT WING" GROUPS and that NEITHER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP NOR ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES OR ADVISORS WERE INVOLVED IN ANY PLANNING OF A RIOT OR VIOLENCE arising from the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of the January 6, 2021 rally in DC.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 01:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Analyze This"

After interviewing multiple witnesses and reviewing all the available evidence, including video and radio calls, the United States Capitol Police has completed the internal investigation into the fatal shooting of Ms. Ashli Babbitt, which occurred in the Speaker’s Lobby on January 6.

USCP’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) determined the officer’s conduct was lawful and within Department policy, which says an officer may use deadly force only when the officer reasonably believes that action is in the defense of human life, including the officer’s own life, or in the defense of any person in immediate danger of serious physical injury.

The officer in this case, who is not being identified for the officer’s safety, will not be facing internal discipline.

This officer and the officer’s family have been the subject of numerous credible and specific threats for actions that were taken as part of the job of all our officers: defending the Congress, Members, staff and the democratic process.

The actions of the officer in this case potentially saved Members and staff from serious injury and possible death from a large crowd of rioters who forced their way into the U.S. Capitol and to the House Chamber where Members and staff were steps away. USCP Officers had barricaded the Speaker’s Lobby with furniture before a rioter shattered the glass door. If the doors were breached, the rioters would have immediate access to the House Chambers. The officer’s actions were consistent with the officer’s training and USCP policies and procedures.

On April 14, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia announced it would not pursue criminal charges based on insufficient evidence. The case was investigated by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia and the Metropolitan Police Department. The administrative investigation was launched after the criminal investigation was closed.

"USCP [U.S. Capitol Police] Completes Internal Investigation into the January 6 Officer-Involved Shooting"
Press Release; August 23, 2021.
https://www.uscp.gov/media-...y-6-officer-involved

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-23-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"Analyze This"

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2021 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The officer who allegedly murdered Randy Weaver's wife while she was holding her 10 month old baby, standing in an open front door while talking with agents was promoted.

Waco was a phonied up situation to raid the compound. It became an alleged murderous rampage on the members.

Search out the helicopter thermal video recordings online. It shows 2 agents standing outside an exit while the building is burning. The agents are allegedly murdering people trying to flee the fire out that doorway. The video shows they were using alleged machineguns to allegedly murder them.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The officer who allegedly murdered Randy Weaver's wife while she was holding her 10 month old baby, standing in an open front door while talking with agents was promoted.

Waco was a phonied up situation to raid the compound. It became an alleged murderous rampage on the members.

Search out the helicopter thermal video recordings online. It shows 2 agents standing outside an exit while the building is burning. The agents are allegedly murdering people trying to flee the fire out that doorway. The video shows they were using alleged machineguns to allegedly murder them.

That strikes me as propitious for my inclination to expect that nothing positive for the Babbitt family will ever come from their lawsuit.

"Right or wrong" . . . there you have it.

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2021 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One thing is beyond dispute; the murderer of Ashli is the biggest pxxxy on the Capitol grounds. The statement about the incident confirms that.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 06:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That strikes me as propitious for my inclination to expect that nothing positive for the Babbitt family will ever come from their lawsuit.

"Right or wrong" . . . there you have it.

OK then, as usual, you're...

"In 1995, a civil suit brought by the Weaver family against the United States was settled, with the government agreeing to pay $3.1 million in compensation for the deaths of Vicki and Sammy Weaver. Five years later, Kevin Harris accepted a $380,000 settlement."

http://law2.umkc.edu/facult...r/weaveraccount.html

What kind of weird compulsion pushes you to keep making wild prognostications and pumping out propaganda and bullshit when you're
ALWAYS WRONG ?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-23-2021).]

This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock