Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart (Page 18)

Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart by 2.5
Started on: 04-16-2021 12:28 PM
Replies: 1090 (17379 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 01-10-2022 11:19 PM
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2021 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

As of today the FBI has officially determined that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION and that THERE WAS NO LARGE ORGANIZED CONSPIRACY BY ANY "RIGHT WING" GROUPS and that NEITHER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP NOR ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES OR ADVISORS WERE INVOLVED IN ANY PLANNING OF A RIOT OR VIOLENCE arising from the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of the January 6, 2021 rally in DC.

As of today the Leftist Congress is trying to soak the American taxpayers for HALF A BILLION DOLLARS in "damages" after telling the DOJ and the federal courts that the capitol building sustained $1.5 million in damages.
IP: Logged
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2021 07:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How many 'assaults' on the American people and the Constitution has this Administration been responsible for since 01/20/2021?

They have assaulted our pocketbooks, our trust, our freedoms and our sensibilities multiple times a day with no sign performing the responsibilities beholden on a government of the people.

If there is need for prosecution, it is against this puppet government.
RandomTask

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 150
Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2021 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RandomTaskSend a Private Message to RandomTaskEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

How many 'assaults' on the American people and the Constitution has this Administration been responsible for since 01/20/2021?

They have assaulted our pocketbooks, our trust, our freedoms and our sensibilities multiple times a day with no sign performing the responsibilities beholden on a government of the people.

If there is need for prosecution, it is against this puppet government.

Which freedoms have they assaulted?

If anything, it appears the christian talian are the one removing rights down in Texas.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-03-2021 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:
If anything, it appears the christian talian are the one removing rights down in Texas.

Forcing people, forced by men with guns, to pay to undo someone's poor behavioral choices is removing rights from those forced to pay.
Now, I used to be totally anti- abortion. Today I'm not.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2021 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Because murdering an unborn child is a 'right'?

No, that is a wrong.

What is the matter with you?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-03-2021 08:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RandomTask:

Good Evening, and welcome back to the NOT A DEADLY INSURRECTION CAFE

We are very proud of our recent FBI 2021 Fine Dining Award.

https://politicofire.com/20...mp-or-others-report/

I'm very sorry sir but we don't have "christian talian" on our menu.

Is that some sort of Leftist Italian dish?

NO, I'm very sorry sir, our chef does not use any murdered human children in our food.

Perhaps I could recommend our chef's special of farm fresh NO RIGHT WING CONSPIRACY to go along with your sour whine tonight?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-04-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

As of today the FBI has officially determined that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION and that THERE WAS NO LARGE ORGANIZED CONSPIRACY BY ANY "RIGHT WING" GROUPS and that NEITHER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP NOR ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES OR ADVISORS WERE INVOLVED IN ANY PLANNING OF A RIOT OR VIOLENCE arising from the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of the January 6, 2021 rally in DC.

As of today the Leftist Congress is trying to soak the American taxpayers for HALF A BILLION DOLLARS in "damages" after telling the DOJ and the federal courts that the capitol building sustained $1.5 million in damages.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 03:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"I'll have a House Committee Select, on the rocks."

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-04-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 06:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"I'll have a House Committee Select, on the rocks."

We are not serving you here.

You need to leave the premises.

We see by your neon red ratings bar that you are causing a disturbance and annoying the other customers.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-04-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 07:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No matter. I expect to enjoy whatever credible news reports come my way about the House Select Committee on "January 6" for as long as they keep on coming. And I think it's likely that I will "post up" some of the future reports that are sure to come, even if they go against the Team Trump or MAGA World "insurrection" or "conspiracy" kinds of narratives.

More likely than not.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 09-04-2021).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We have yet to see a "credible source" referenced in any of your postings.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:
We have yet to see a "credible source" referenced in any of your postings.

That's "rich", coming from a publicly confessed Trump voter like yourself.
sourmash

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post09-04-2021 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
71,000,000 people can't be wrong.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There is no correlation in your comparison.

blackrams

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 229
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blackramsSend a Private Message to blackramsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No matter. I expect to enjoy whatever credible news reports come my way about the House Select Committee on "January 6" for as long as they keep on coming. And I think it's likely that I will "post up" some of the future reports that are sure to come, even if they go against the Team Trump or MAGA World "insurrection" or "conspiracy" kinds of narratives.

More likely than not.

I would hope you have realistic expectations.
Going with the menu theme already present, if you go to a Mexican restaurant, you would surely expect Mexican food. The same from an Italian restaurant for Italian food and so on.
I sincerely doubt we're going to get true Mexican or Italian food if, the chef(s) are Swedish or Finnish regardless of what the menu says.

That committee is full of Trump haters, I would expect every report to be supportive of a Trump hater's point of view. I would also expect only true Trump haters to accept everything thing as fact. YMMV

Rams
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just for shiffs and kankles, rinse......

What specific POLICIES of the Trump administration did you think were not in the best interest of our country and it's populace?

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

That committee is full of Trump haters, I would expect every report to be supportive of a Trump hater's point of view. I would also expect only true Trump haters to accept everything thing as fact. YMMV

Rams

This is true. They already have a verdict and the end results of their investigation before they even started. It is only going to make Trump Haters happy because they will be told what they want hear. For the rest of the people, they again will be left with another fraud of an investigation and another reason to not trust the justice system or politics.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blackrams:

Going with the menu theme already present, if you go to a Mexican restaurant, you would surely expect Mexican food.

Rams

For years, one of my favorite Mexican restaurants has been a place called "La Parrilla Suiza", which translates to "The Swiss Grill", and where do you think you are likely to find "Japanese peanuts"?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well . . . I may catch up with some of this later today or tonight. Or tomorrow. The last one I saw was from "sourmash."

Have any of you seen the "companion thread" that I started a few days ago? Not another thread about this thread, because, as we all know, that is strictly verboten by the Posting Guidelines. A companion thread. It overlaps with the main topic of this thread, but it's focused more narrowly on the House Select Committee that's charged with investigating "January 6."

It's had over 70 views, and even though I have revisited it myself to edit it multiple times and review it, I know it's not a case of me and me alone viewing it more than 70 times. Somebody else must have "peeked." Maybe it was one of you.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
80,000,000 (or whatever the real number is, I doubt we ever know) certainly were terribly mistaken.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2021 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We've looked over your lab reports and it shows that your constant eating at LEFTIST greasy spoon media diners has caused very serious problems for you.

Your propaganda count is dangerously high and you've become morbidly ignorant by eating all those worthless opinion calories.

Those problems, coupled with your raging case of TDS, has unfortunately brought you to this point.

I'm sorry to have to tell you that the fiery red rash under your PFF avatar indicates that you're in the very late to final stages of fatal ratings necrosis.

We need to inform you that you probably don't have very much longer to live here.

It's a good time for you to seriously consider your final arrangements.

You are going to continue seeing those kind of jumbled, nonsense, words in your head until the very end but there is no medication we can give you for that.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-05-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2021 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2021 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2021 02:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

THAT'S IT boys and girls......ONE COUNT of " obstructing an official proceeding"

"Chansley pleaded guilty to one felony count of his indictment: obstruction of an official proceeding. The first Capitol defendant sentenced under that same charge received eight months in prison. Chansley has served nearly that amount of time already,"

https://finance.yahoo.com/n...-role-153538122.html

ONE COUNT

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2021 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2021 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

THAT'S IT boys and girls......ONE COUNT of " obstructing an official proceeding"

Sounds about the same as what you'd get for holding hands and blocking a door.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2021 01:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

Sounds about the same as what you'd get for holding hands and blocking a door.

Many dozens, if not hundreds, of Leftists have been charged and convicted of the very same offense over the years as they disrupted House and Senate hearings and other official Congressional proceedings.

It's striking how differently the Leftist media has treated them.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-08-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2021 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 12:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The mewling and whining from the Leftist crowd of "It wuz Uh Deadly IN-sur-ec-shun" seems to have largely abated recently, but the insane determination of Lefties with a narrative to push is well known, most especially the PENNOCKS PURVEYOR OF PERJURY who is obviously the most distressed by his inability to control the narrative of this continuing thread, therefore the daily "Breaking News" will continue for now.

It may become a weekly update instead of daily next week, however events in this thread may cause that plan to change....

We shall see.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-09-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2021 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

The mewling and whining from the Leftist crowd of "It wuz Uh Deadly IN-sur-ec-shun" seems to have largely abated recently, but the insane determination of Lefties with a narrative to push is well known, most especially the PENNOCKS PURVEYOR OF PERJURY who is obviously the most distressed by his inability to control the narrative of this continuing thread, therefore the daily "Breaking News" will continue for now.

It may become a weekly update instead of daily next week, however events in this thread may cause that plan to change....

We shall see.

Trespassers
PFF
System Bot
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TODAY'S FUN FACTS

2021 CAPITOL RIOT:

POLICE OFFICERS KILLED = 0

POLICE OFFICERS INJURED = 140

ARRESTS = 570

PROPERTY DAMAGE = $1.5 MILLION

2020 LEFTIST FLOYD RIOTS:

POLICE OFFICERS KILLED = 1

POLICE OFFICERS INJURED = 2,037

ARRESTS = 16,241

PROPERTY DAMAGE = $2.0 BILLION

https://www.realclearinvestigations.com/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-10-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2021 01:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2021 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"FORTRESS D.C." TO BECOME STANDARD IN THE AGE OF BIDEN

https://www.politico.com/ne...apitol-return-510682

"THE LAND OF THE FORMERLY FREE AND THE HOME OF THE FORMERLY BRAVE"

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-12-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006
WELL, WELL, WELL...

THIS IS INTERESTING.....

"Of the six cops who were nailed, three were accused of conduct unbecoming. Of the remaining three, one was accused of failure to comply with directives, one for making improper remarks and one for the “improper dissemination of information,” the USCP statement said.

Another case is pending against an official accused of unsatisfactory performance and conduct unbecoming, the statement added."

https://www.nydailynews.com...f3zwumsqu-story.html
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006

As of today 6 Capitol police officers are facing disciplinary action for their actions related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2021 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13768 posts
Member since Mar 2006
81 YEAR OLD SAN FRAN CRONE SAYS SHE HAS UPCOMING PROTEST ALL FIGURED OUT

"Nancy Pelosi said protestors who plan to attend the September 18 rally at the Capitol are 'coming back to praise the people who were out to kill' during the January 6 riot"

https://www.businessinsider...e-out-to-kill-2021-9

I'm glad you're supposedly "a-skeered"...The government is supposed to fear the people you old Marxist, not the other way around.

Despite all of her phony theatrics that old hag won't be anywhere within 2,000 miles of D.C. on Sept. 18, 2021

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-13-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2021 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today 6 Capitol police officers are facing disciplinary action for their actions related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2021 10:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Get ready for hype and spin.

https://abcnews.go.com/Poli...18/story?id=79915779

"Fence goes up around US Capitol, as law enforcement braces for Sept. 18 protest

"Justice for J6" is being billed by organizers as a protest for defendants who are being detained by the government in connection to the January insurrection at the Capitol.

The fencing is just the latest security measure for a rally that has some in law enforcement on high alert.

Federal law enforcement agencies have become concerned that far-right extremists, including the Oath Keepers and Proud Boys could come to Washington for the protest. ...
Every available Capitol Police officer will be working and the Washington Metropolitan Police Department said they are also "fully prepared" for the protest....
Javed Ali, a former national counterterrorism director on the National Security Council said agencies have cause for concern....
"While the government has not yet issued threat bulletins about specific and credible plots on that day, like 6 January there may be people who attend in a highly agitated mindset and then switch quickly to violent action with little-to-no warning," Ali said...."

-

I wonder how the hype and spin in the reaction to Jan 6th will deter folks from protesting.
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock