Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart (Page 16)

Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart by 2.5
Started on: 04-16-2021 12:28 PM
Replies: 1090 (17401 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 01-10-2022 11:19 PM
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 06:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe rinse is trying to emulate JRB?

Or maybe JRB has been reading rinse's posts?

One has to notice the similarities in the qualities of the information from both sources.....
IP: Logged
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 07:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg:

"Analyze This"

OK I WILL

1.) The "USCP’s Office of Professional Responsibility" is NOT A COURT OF LAW. Accordingly, it CANNOT determine what is "lawful" or not.

A "lawful" determination is only made by our JUDICIAL SYSTEM and thankfully NOT law enforcement.

Because you are a LEFTIST and do not understand our Constitution this fundamental distinction is beyond your mental grasp.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

2.) The USCP's POLICIES ARE NOT LAWS.

Policies
are not enforceable laws anywhere in this country. Nobody can be arrested and prosecuted for not following a policy.

Laws are enacted by our ELECTED REPRESENTATIVES in the LEGISLATIVE BRANCH of our government. They are NOT made by law enforcement.

Because you are a LEFTIST and do not understand our Constitution this fundamental distinction is beyond your mental grasp.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

3.) 32 CFR § 516.29

(a) Federal Tort Claims Act (FTCA). (28 U.S.C. 1346(b), 2671-2680). A waiver of sovereign immunity which, with certain exceptions, makes the United States liable for tort claims in the same manner as a private individual.

(b) Federal Employees Liability Reform and Tort Compensation Act of l988 (FELRTCA or the Westfall Act, Pub. L. No. 100-694, 102 Stat. 4563 (1988) (codified at and amending 28 U.S.C. 2671, 2674, 2679). FELRTCA, by amending the Federal Tort Claims Act, makes the FTCA the exclusive remedy for common law tort claims arising from actions taken by Federal employees acting within the scope of employment. The law was passed to eliminate problems caused by Westfall v. Erwin, 484 U.S. 292 (1988).

(d) 28 CFR 50.15 (Representation of Federal officials and employees by Department of Justice attorneys [. . .] in civil, criminal, and congressional proceedings in which Federal employees are sued, subpoenaed, or charged in their individual capacities). These DOJ regulations set out the policy and procedures for requesting representation in individual liability cases. See also 28 CFR part 15 (Defense of Certain Suits Against Federal Employees, etc.).

(e) 28 CFR 50.16 (Representation of Federal employees by private counsel at Federal expense).

Because you are a LEFTIST who does not understand our Constitution and you believe in a huge, unfettered and omnipotent government this is beyond your mental grasp.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

4.) That PRESS RELEASE from the "USCP’s Office of Professional Responsibility" is what is legally known as A SELF SERVING DOCUMENT.

It contains A SELF SERVING DECLARATION.

A self-serving declaration refers to a statement made by a party in his/ her own interest at some place and time out of court.

Self-serving declarations are HEARSAY. The purpose of the rule rendering hearsay evidence inadmissible is to prevent manufacturing evidence; hence self-serving declarations are excluded by courts.

Because you are a LEFTIST who does not understand our Constitution and laws and you believe in a huge, unfettered, omnipotent government this is beyond your mental grasp.

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Any time you need more of your bullshit "analyzed" just come on back, (which you compulsively do) and I'll be happy to prove you:

OH!, By the way did you see the big news from earlier in this thread?

https://politicofire.com/20...mp-or-others-report/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-24-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Maybe rinse is trying to emulate JRB?

Or maybe JRB has been reading rinse's posts?

One has to notice the similarities in the qualities of the information from both sources.....

When rational people are so consistently, completely and ridiculously WRONG they normally would just STFU and walk away in shame.

The compulsion to always "Double Down On Dumb" is just bizarre.

That is actually comparatively benign though when you contrast it with the other behavior exhibited in 15 pages of this thread:

OUTRIGHT LYING IN MULTIPLE POSTS

INFERRING THAT MEMBERS HERE ARE NAZIS

ATTEMPTING TO FALSELY REPORT MEMBERS HERE TO THE FBI

The list goes on and on and those are just the "lowlights" of some of that behavior, but when 15 PAGES of it is taken in it's totality it paints a very vivid and sick picture.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-23-2021).]

rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had this at the end of my message on the previous page. The message where I posted up that press release of August 23 (earlier today) from the U.S. Capitol Police.

I had this, then I deleted it from my message--but not before saving it.

Forum member randye's previous message on this Ashli Babbitt subtopic of this "Insurrection" thread is too cumbersome to reproduce using the Quote function. That's because of his literally manic overuse of Boldface and Oversized Text, which creates something of a "mess" if an attempt is made to Quote his message. Anyone that interested (hard to imagine ) could scroll backwards from here to find it.

I can predict with near 100% certainty that if the late Ashli Babbitt family's lawsuit over this matter moves forward and results in any kind of favorable result for the family, forum member randye will return to this thread or some other thread and LIE to this forum by saying that I declared that nothing can possibly come of the Babbitt family lawsuit, except it's dismissal without any positive result(s) for the family.

I'm inclined to think that is the likely outcome--nothing gained for the Babbitt family--but I certainly cannot preclude that possibility, and so I am not (and have not previously) declared that some positive outcome for the Babbitt family's lawsuit is entirely out of the question. I have not (and have not previously said) that any positive outcome for the Babbitt family's lawsuit is IMPOSSIBLE, despite what forum member randye will almost certainly represent about me on this forum, if the future were to (eventually) result in some positive outcome for the Babbitt family's lawsuit

It's the kind of LIE that he's clearly addicted to telling on this forum--a LIE created by "randye" either intentionally, or just carelessly--I go with "intentionally"--distorting or misrepresenting something that another forum member has said.

If I were "randye" I wouldn't want to be anywhere near the curb when the sanitation trucks make their weekly rounds. Next stop: the city's compost heap.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2021 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I were "randye"

If you were me
you wouldn't be known all over this forum as a COMPULSIVE LIAR.... like you are

If you were me you wouldn't have consequently had the nickname PENNOCKS PURVEYOR OF PERJURY appropriately assigned to you by another member.

If you were me
you wouldn't have tried to falsely report anyone here to the FBI ...LIKE YOU DID

If you were me your ratings bar wouldn't be screaming neon red and you wouldn't be about 3 or less negative ratings from being BANNED by vote of the membership

If you were me you wouldn't be an ignorant LEFTIST mindlessly stumbling through life puking back one piece of propaganda bullshit after another

If you were me you WOULD be exponentially smarter and more accomplished than you have ever been or ever will be.

But, sadly for you, the fact remains that you are who and what you are.

OH!, By the way, if you were me you would have seen the big news from earlier in this thread.

https://politicofire.com/20...mp-or-others-report/

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-26-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2021 12:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rinselberg :

I can predict with near 100% certainty that if the late Ashli Babbitt family's lawsuit over this matter moves forward and results in any kind of favorable result for the family, forum member randye will return to this thread or some other thread and

randye will return to this thread or some other thread and LIE to this forum by saying that I declared that nothing can possibly come of the Babbitt family lawsuit, except it's dismissal without any positive result(s) for the family.

WTF is wrong with you?

Originally posted by rinselberg on 6-10-2021:

I think the first judge that sees either of the Ashli Babbitt-related lawsuits should dismiss in a "New York second" as "frivolous."

....AND AGAIN JUST YESTERDAY

Originally posted by rinselberg on 08-23-2021

That strikes me as propitious for my inclination to expect that nothing positive for the Babbitt family will ever come from their lawsuit.

"Right or wrong" . . . there you have it.

I shouldn't have to do it, but I saved screen images of those posts because you have a recent history of editing your posts and then claiming that you didn't do or say things that you actually did.....which is called LYING

Your cognitive disconnect is absolutely stunning.

It's obvious now that you spew out so much bullshit that you can't remember any of it....even less than 24 hours later!

You're completely unable to control yourself and have lost all sense of reality.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2021 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

As of today the FBI has officially determined that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION and that THERE WAS NO LARGE ORGANIZED CONSPIRACY BY ANY "RIGHT WING" GROUPS and that NEITHER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP NOR ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES OR ADVISORS WERE INVOLVED IN ANY PLANNING OF A RIOT OR VIOLENCE arising from the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of the January 6, 2021 rally in DC.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2021 02:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

After interviewing multiple witnesses and reviewing all the available evidence, including video and radio calls, the United States Capitol Police has completed the internal investigation into the fatal shooting of Ms. Ashli Babbitt, which occurred in the Speaker’s Lobby on January 6.

USCP’s Office of Professional Responsibility (OPR) determined the officer’s conduct was lawful and within Department policy, which says an officer may use deadly force only when the officer reasonably believes that action is in the defense of human life, including the officer’s own life, or in the defense of any person in immediate danger of serious physical injury.

The officer in this case, who is not being identified for the officer’s safety, will not be facing internal discipline.

This officer and the officer’s family have been the subject of numerous credible and specific threats for actions that were taken as part of the job of all our officers: defending the Congress, Members, staff and the democratic process.

The actions of the officer in this case potentially saved Members and staff from serious injury and possible death from a large crowd of rioters who forced their way into the U.S. Capitol and to the House Chamber where Members and staff were steps away. USCP Officers had barricaded the Speaker’s Lobby with furniture before a rioter shattered the glass door. If the doors were breached, the rioters would have immediate access to the House Chambers. The officer’s actions were consistent with the officer’s training and USCP policies and procedures.

On April 14, the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia announced it would not pursue criminal charges [against the officer] based on insufficient evidence. The case was investigated by the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Columbia and the Metropolitan Police Department. The administrative investigation was launched after the criminal investigation was closed.

"USCP [U.S. Capitol Police] Completes Internal Investigation into the January 6 Officer-Involved Shooting"
USCP Official Press Release; August 23, 2021.
https://www.uscp.gov/media-...y-6-officer-involved

The identify of the U.S. Capitol Police officer who fired the round that proved fatal to Ashli Babbitt remains officially withheld from public disclosure.

The number of active internal investigations by the Capitol Police into the use of deadly force against Ashli Babbitt is currently zero.

The latest word from the Capitol Police is that the officer has not and will not be subject to any internal discipline over the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.

The number of criminal indictments against the officer consequent to the shooting of Ashli Babbitt is currently zero and has not deviated from zero since the fatal round was fired into the body of Ashli Babbitt on January 6.

That is today's Breaking News.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-24-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2021 04:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

"USCP [U.S. Capitol Police] Completes Internal Investigation into the January 6 Officer-Involved Shooting"
USCP Official Press Release; August 23, 2021.
https://www.uscp.gov/media-...y-6-officer-involved

The identify of the U.S. Capitol Police officer who fired the round that proved fatal to Ashli Babbitt remains officially withheld from public disclosure.

The number of active internal investigations by the Capitol Police into the use of deadly force against Ashli Babbitt is currently zero.

The latest word from the Capitol Police is that the officer has not and will not be subject to any internal discipline over the shooting of Ashli Babbitt.

The number of criminal indictments against the officer consequent to the shooting of Ashli Babbitt is currently zero and has not deviated from zero since the fatal round was fired into the body of Ashli Babbitt on January 6.

That is today's Breaking News.

OH that's so cute!

You decided to IMITATE my daily breaking news.

Originality and innovation is generally a sign of high intellect,
but constant, compulsive, CUT & PASTE, and IMITATION,
just vividly demonstrates laziness and dull-wittedness.

sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post08-24-2021 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't know. Houdini copied a man (including his name) and did very well.
In fact being an imposter has brought fabulous wealth and the highest obtainable amount of political power to a people.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-24-2021 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

I don't know. Houdini copied a man (including his name) and did very well.
In fact being an imposter has brought fabulous wealth and the highest obtainable amount of political power to a people.

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims but accomplices.".......George Orwell

PFF
System Bot
williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2021 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This should be interesting. I say "should be" because I don't expect it will be interesting. It seems that there is no real news anymore. We shall see.

Officer who shot pro-Trump rioter Ashli Babbitt to reveal identity in NBC News interview

The police officer who fatally shot Ashli Babbitt, who took part in the pro-Trump invasion of the U.S. Capitol, will reveal his identity for the first time in a televised interview set to air Thursday evening.

The interview on NBC Nightly News with Lester Holt, scheduled for 6:30 p.m. ET, is set to air three days after the U.S. Capitol Police Department announced that it would not discipline the officer following an internal investigation of the Jan. 6 shooting.

What is interesting is that it has now morphed from an "insurrection" to an "invasion".
Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2021 07:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by williegoat:

This should be interesting. I say "should be" because I don't expect it will be interesting. It seems that there is no real news anymore. We shall see.

Officer who shot pro-Trump rioter Ashli Babbitt to reveal identity in NBC News interview
What is interesting is that it has now morphed from an "insurrection" to an "invasion".

Cant have a "deadly insurrection" without a body.
People should be ashamed, this woman died. Unarmed and under different circumstances there would be riots.
Karma has a long memory.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2021 07:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
Cant have a "deadly insurrection" without a body.
People should be ashamed, this woman died. Unarmed and under different circumstances there would be riots.
Karma has a long memory.

It was a riot.

A riot, an incursion, an invasion, an insurrection, a "breach", a plot, a conspiracy, a mob, a break-in . . .

I think there's the makings of new song lyrics here. I'm thinking like this:
https://youtu.be/o9o6mg6W3sM

Efforts to martyrize the late Ashli Babbitt are just "Wessel'ing past the graveyard."

Not that I am going that far, against these remarks from Jake Dragon. I wouldn't say that Jake is trying to martyrize the woman.

As a Card Carrying Leftist PukeTM, I see the tragedy of Ashli Babbitt, not as her death on January 6. That was just a consequence. The tragedy was in the days, weeks, months and even a year or years before January 6, when she became radicalized. There's quite a bit of reporting on that, in the Leftist Puke media. I know I could find some of it.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-25-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2021 07:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was a riot.

A riot, an incursion, an invasion, an insurrection, a "breach" . . . I think there's the makings of new song lyrics here. I'm thinking along the lines of this:
https://youtu.be/o9o6mg6W3sM

Efforts to martyrize the late Ashli Babbitt are just "Wessel'ing past the graveyard."

Not that I am going that far, against these remarks from Jake. I wouldn't say that Jake is trying to martyrize the woman.

As a Card Carrying Leftist PukeTM, I see the tragedy of Ashli Babbitt, not as her death on January 6. That was just a consequence. The tragedy was in the days, weeks, months and even a year or years before January 6, when she became radicalized. There's quite a bit of reporting on that, in the Leftist Puke media. I know I could find some of it.

You know exactly what I mean quit playing stupid games.
Like I said, Karma doesn't forget and what goes around comes around.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2021 07:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

There's quite a bit of reporting on that, in the Leftist Puke media.

The same media that reported that Joe Biden was just the man who could restore America's image on the world stage?
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2021 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:
You know exactly what I mean quit playing stupid games.
Like I said, Karma doesn't forget and what goes around comes around.

I think you're making more of her passing under these circumstances, than is justified.

By the way, the House "January 6"committee is going after the phone records of some members of Congress.The metadata. Who was calling who, during, or right before and after the Capitol riot.

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2021 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

16118 posts
Member since Mar 2010

Originally posted by williegoat:
The same media that reported that Joe Biden was just the man who could restore America's image on the world stage?

Are you (thinking like) a "day trader"..?

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-25-2021).]

Jake_Dragon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2021 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I think you're making more of her passing under these circumstances, than is justified.

I underestimated the value you put on human lives.
Obviously you are in the right party..

I'm out, had my fill for today. see you next week when my stomach can take more of this.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2021 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The tragedy of Ashli Babbitt wasn't on January 6--it was in the days, weeks, months and even a year or years before, when she became radicalized.

There's quite a bit of reporting about it.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-26-2021).]

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

As of today the FBI has officially determined that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION and that THERE WAS NO LARGE ORGANIZED CONSPIRACY BY ANY "RIGHT WING" GROUPS and that NEITHER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP NOR ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES OR ADVISORS WERE INVOLVED IN ANY PLANNING OF A RIOT OR VIOLENCE arising from the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of the January 6, 2021 rally in DC.
PFF
System Bot
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 12:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The tragedy of Ashli Babbitt wasn't on January 6--it was in the days, weeks, months and even a year or years before, when she became radicalized.

There's quite a bit of reporting about it.

When did you become radicalized?

Did you become radicalized against the principles of the country you live in, or radicalized to defend the principles that this country was founded upon?

I have a hunch that our answers to the above question will be different, and for different reasons.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
  • Joining a mob that had broken into the Capitol Building when it was not open to the public
  • Trying to gain entrance to the area behind that door, when police were putting their bodies on the line to deny the "trespassers" entrance to that area
  • Trying to climb through an opening in that door that had been created where a window glass had been dislodged

That is "Radicalized."

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
She served in the military and took an oath to "defend and protect" from all enemies - foreign and DOMESTIC. By accounts, she served honorably.

Is that 'radicalized'?

Did you take such an oath?

Do you think there are domestic enemies?

Are you one of them?

We will disagree on this, I am sure.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

She served in the military and took an oath to "defend and protect" from all enemies - foreign and DOMESTIC. By accounts, she served honorably.

Is that 'radicalized'?

Did you take such an oath?

Do you think there are domestic enemies?

Are you one of them?

We will disagree on this, I am sure.

That's right. Ashli Babbitt served honorably, in the Air Force, years before January 6. And she repeated that oath, years before January 6.

All immaterial, with respect to what she did, and what was done to her, on January 6.

Just as it would be equally immaterial, if Ashli Babbitt were still an active Air Force member, or part of the Air Force Reserve or Air National Guard, on January 6.

People who did not, or do not believe that the election of 2020 was conducted in a fair and non-partisan way, have options.

The election of 2020 (of course) is actually 50 elections, conducted independently by each of the 50 states.

What are the options for these "Elections Truthers"..?
  1. Accept the results, that Biden is the new President. Accept the results, and move forward on that basis.
  2. Work to change the way that future elections are conducted, by influencing their representatives at the local, state and federal levels of government.

These two options were (are) not mutually exclusive.

But there was a THIRD option . . . "January 6." Gather in DC and march on the Capitol Building. "It's going to be WILD," said some, from MAGA world.

Ashli Babbitt chose among the least advisable of her options. She chose "January 6." She chose an option that was the least advisable (of these three options), by far.

Not even close.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 05:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That is "Radicalized."

NO IT ISN'T

You don't understand the meaning of "radicalized" and you are simply parroting PUKING Leftist propaganda.

Since you don't understand the actual meaning of it you have no business trying to define it for others.

Those who seek to overthrow our government are radicals.

Ashli Babbitt never voiced a desire to overthrow our government

THIS IS RADICALIZED:

rad•i•cal

/ˈradək(ə)l/

adjective

advocating or based on thorough or complete political or social change;

representing or supporting an extreme or progressive section of a political party.

Similar: revolutionary....progressive

WOW!.... LOOK, IT'S A "MILITARY STYLE STACK FORMATION "

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-27-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 05:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's right. Ashli Babbitt served honorably, in the Air Force, years before January 6. And she repeated that oath, years before January 6.

All immaterial, with respect to what she did, and what was done to her, on January 6.

Not likely immaterial to her, and a few million (think about that) of her "closest friends".

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-26-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2021 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Note the pics Randye posted. In all cases this is at the will of state, local and/or federal governments.

When any group sets to counter this, all gov bodies allow them to be attacked by those pictured individuals and groups.

Let it burn. The system can not be reformed.

People reading this, falsely thinking they are conservative, won't lend support for the right wingers trying to restore and you even join to defeat them. You call them racist because the narrative tells you you're next if you don't do what the left does. And being a coward, you do as you're told.
You lend no resistance, not even one for Free Speech. You offer no value. And in the end you'll get no quarter from anyone. It will be your fault. Don't delude yourself that everyone won't know which side you were on. The left that you cower to will still hate you. The real right will too.

[This message has been edited by sourmash (edited 08-26-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"The Journey of Ashli Babbitt"
The Bellingcat Investigative Team, for Bellingcat; January 8, 2021.
https://www.bellingcat.com/...ey-of-ashli-babbitt/

Over the past five years, a potent MAGA online subculture appears to have transformed this former Obama voter [Ashli Babbitt], who turned to Trump over a dislike of Hillary Clinton, into a QAnon follower ready to storm the Capitol.

This is a must addition to anyone's Ashli Babbitt collection. If anyone reading this has such a thing.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Note the pics Randye posted. In all cases this is at the will of state, local and/or federal governments.

When any group sets to counter this, all gov bodies allow them to be attacked by those pictured individuals and groups.

Let it burn. The system can not be reformed.

People reading this, falsely thinking they are conservative, won't lend support for the right wingers trying to restore and you even join to defeat them. You call them racist because the narrative tells you you're next if you don't do what the left does. And being a coward, you do as you're told.
You lend no resistance, not even one for Free Speech. You offer no value. And in the end you'll get no quarter from anyone. It will be your fault. Don't delude yourself that everyone won't know which side you were on. The left that you cower to will still hate you. The real right will too.

Allowing Antifa is the will of the sate? Probably. It is useful.

I may need more clarification on what else you said.
PFF
System Bot
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2021 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
Allowing Antifa is the will of the sate? Probably. It is useful.

I may need more clarification on what else you said.

Sometimes it's been down to the city government level and sometimes all the way to federal government level.
williegoat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 02:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a must addition to anyone's Ashli Babbitt collection. If anyone reading this has such a thing.

I am going to speculate that Joe Biden's abysmal failure will cause the "radicalization" of many more people than everything Donald Trump has ever done. The global cataclysm set in motion by our current president will certainly repulse countless thousands of Americans, but it will also embolden so many who would like nothing more that to see our downfall. Whether you like it or not, America and Americans includes you. We are all in for a rough ride.

[This message has been edited by williegoat (edited 08-26-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2021 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm doubtful he will radicalize more. The un balanced left outnumbers by a multiple the unbalanced on the right.

We're in for a rough time anyway. You people need to get on the right side.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You people need to get on the right side.

Explain what that entails, to you.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2021 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its a statement to all Trump supporters. Many conveniently pretend they aren't the definition of racist, NAZI, White Supremacists that leftists are talking about.
As we've seen even on this forum they will turn traitor to people who are just conservative or more right wing than they might be.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Its a statement to all Trump supporters. Many conveniently pretend they aren't the definition of racist, NAZI, White Supremacists that leftists are talking about.
As we've seen even on this forum they will turn traitor to people who are just conservative or more right wing than they might be.

When you paint with a broad brush, you soon run out of paint.
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Are you freakin' serious?
I voted for Trump. But that doesn't mean that I agreed with everything he did. (He made a goddamn abortion out of the whole COVID thing, no matter which side of the argument you happen to be on.)
And just because all the racist, Nazi, white supremacists "co-opted" his stay in office doesn't mean that every supporter marches to that drummer.
(Sort of like the Tea Party was co-opted by the Evangelical Christians, several decades ago. Both good movements ruined by extremists. Of course with help from the Democrats.)

But regarding your "turn traitor" comment... I consider myself relatively conservative. Always have. But I find it strange that I have to argue with people who not only don't want to take the VAX, but are trying to tell me that I'm wrong (and evil, and a sheep, or whatever the derogatory term du-jour is today) for making an educated choice and doing so, myself.
Freedom, my ass.
Mind your own goddamn business, idiots.

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 08-26-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a must addition to anyone's Ashli Babbitt collection
. If anyone reading this has such a thing.

YUP

It's a "must" for the fecal collection of anyone that is as OBSESSED WITH PROPAGANDA TURDS as you are.

LESS THAN 48 HOURS after the woman was murdered, your ANONYMOUS LEFTIST BLOGGERS are breathlessly trying to tell everyone exactly what the woman believed based on their amateur analysis of her because she USED A COUPLE OF HASH TAGS and repeated a phrase or two in some random social media public posts.....No wonder those idiots want to stay anonymous...

Of course we have ZERO official confirmation from any authoritative, official source that any of those posts are real, accurate or unaltered.

It's also pretty damn ironic and amusing that a gaggle of ANONYMOUS Leftist bloggers who refuse to put their own names on their propaganda are obsessed with something called "Q-ANON"

Then there's the obvious question of who and what exactly is "Bellingcat"

YEP, they even proudly admit...it's a garbage, phony "phact checking", SNOPES type website manned by a load of anonymous Leftie bloggers pushing bullshit NARRATIVES.............OH, excuse me, they call themselves "citizen journalists"...HAHAHAHA!

Has it EVER ONCE occurred to you that the stupid things that you think and believe are due to the stupid people and sources that you get your propaganda and opinions from?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-27-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

So now you're going to go back to trying to accuse members of this forum of being NAZIS

You seem to somehow believe that because some folks here are outraged at the killing of Ashli Babbitt it's appropriate for you to imply that we are NAZIS..

WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I recall somebody around here saying something about throwing around the NAZI term...

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

.....I'm Dutch. And one thing the Dutch are famous for, is their tolerance. But even so, it still could be that some things are totally unacceptable for us, while no problem for you.

To give an example of the latter, quite a while ago someone was discussing a Seinfield episode where he (Seinfield) was talking about the "Soup-Nazi". Just using the word "nazi" is incredibly offensive for us Europeans. And particularly in this context. As if denying someone soup is just as bad as killing millions of innocent people.

EVERY DAMN TIME someone on this forum says something you don't like you try another one of your nasty, hateful, stunts:

From TRYING TO FALSELY REPORT SOMEONE TO THE FBI

To SUGGESTING MEMBERS HERE ARE NAZIS

I was NEVER in favor of banning anyone, even you, but as far as I'm concerned you need to be GONE and the sooner the better....and it sure looks like the members here are deciding that it will be sooner.

This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock