Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Totally O/T
  The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart (Page 17)

Printable Version

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
The narrative that the Capitol protest was a “deadly insurrection” is falling apart by 2.5
Started on: 04-16-2021 12:28 PM
Replies: 1090 (17401 views)
Last post by: olejoedad on 01-10-2022 11:19 PM
sourmash

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2021 10:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

Are you freakin' serious?
I voted for Trump. But that doesn't mean that I agreed with everything he did. (He made a goddamn abortion out of the whole COVID thing, no matter which side of the argument you happen to be on.)
And just because all the racist, Nazi, white supremacists "co-opted" his stay in office doesn't mean that every supporter marches to that drummer.
(Sort of like the Tea Party was co-opted by the Evangelical Christians, several decades ago. Both good movements ruined by extremists. Of course with help from the Democrats.)

But regarding your "turn traitor" comment... I consider myself relatively conservative. Always have. But I find it strange that I have to argue with people who not only don't want to take the VAX, but are trying to tell me that I'm wrong (and evil, and a sheep, or whatever the derogatory term du-jour is today) for making an educated choice and doing so, myself.
Freedom, my ass.
Mind your own goddamn business, idiots.

You obviously aren't in contact with reality. The Tea Party was taken over by total neo-con phonies like Michelle Bachmann and Ted Cruz. Those are not evangelicals. Those are servants for a foreign nation, not America. Ted has seen the power that Trump discovered laying dormant in the right. He's sorta changed his tune. He needs to do a lot more, imo. It won't be enough.

Trump, well you've exposed what you believe in regards to right wingers, it appears. You just need to go ahead and join the Dems.

You got triggered by people who see the experimental injections as the experimental injections that they are. You trust your wife to make your decision on their safety. That's ok with me. But Fauci can't even get but a little over half of his staff to take them.
IP: Logged
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-26-2021 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sourmash

4558 posts
Member since Jul 2016

Originally posted by olejoedad:
When you paint with a broad brush, you soon run out of paint.

Disclosure: I voted for Trump in 2016 only. But in my region it doesnt matter. It's all red here, so there was no chance he wouldn't win in 2020. I voted for Pat Buchanon.

A Trump person just needs to stop bashing actual conservatives and ring wingers for not being wishy-washy like themselves.
rinselberg

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 147
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2021 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

You obviously aren't in contact with reality. The Tea Party was taken over by total neo-con phonies like Michelle Bachmann and Ted Cruz. Those are not evangelicals. Those are servants for a foreign nation, not America. Ted has seen the power that Trump discovered laying dormant in the right. He's sorta changed his tune. He needs to do a lot more, imo. It won't be enough.

Trump, well you've exposed what you believe in regards to right wingers, it appears. You just need to go ahead and join the Dems.

You got triggered by people who see the experimental injections as the experimental injections that they are. You trust your wife to make your decision on their safety. That's ok with me.

But Fauci can't even get but a little over half of his staff to take them.

That goes back to May 30.

The claim that Fauci and Marks said 40% to 50% of FDA and CDC employees are refusing to get vaccinated against COVID-19 is FALSE, based on our research. At a Senate hearing, Fauci and Marks estimated 60% of employees had received the COVID-19 vaccine. Their statements never mentioned the percentage of people "refusing" to get vaccinated. Walensky did not provide an exact percentage of employees at the CDC that have been vaccinated because the federal government does not require employees to report a vaccination status.

"Fact check: Fauci didn't say half of CDC, FDA employees refused COVID-19 vaccine"
McKenzie Sadeghi for USA Today; May 30, 2021.
https://www.usatoday.com/st...-vaccine/7474372002/

What percentage of these federal employees have now been vaccinated?

I don't know, but I think it must be a considerably larger percentage than it was on May 30, because these federal employees have had that much more time since May 30 to get the vaccinations.

This sacred "Capitol protest wasn't an insurrection" thread should never became a sanctuary for falsehoods.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-26-2021).]

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2021 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bullchit. Fauci tried to embellish that "about 60 percent" were experimentally injected. Which was actually less than 60 %.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Capitol Police officer, Lt. Michael Byrd, fired the round that ultimately proved fatal to Ashli Babbitt on January 6.

This is some of the latest coverage from the "peacock network."

"Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives'"

In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Lt. Michael Byrd said he opened fire only as a “last resort” after the rioters failed to comply with his commands.

Rich Schapiro, Anna Schecter and Chelsea Damberg, for NBC News; August 26, 2021.
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...aks-silence-n1277736
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 03:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

As of today the FBI has officially determined that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION and that THERE WAS NO LARGE ORGANIZED CONSPIRACY BY ANY "RIGHT WING" GROUPS and that NEITHER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP NOR ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES OR ADVISORS WERE INVOLVED IN ANY PLANNING OF A RIOT OR VIOLENCE arising from the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of the January 6, 2021 rally in DC.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 03:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by rinselberg:

In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Lt. Michael Byrd said......

He said a lot.....a lot of wonderful things to help the Babbitt family's lawsuit.

...a lot of admissible statements

...a lot of obviously contradictory and provably false statements

...a lot of confession that he had no clue what the hell was going on around him

...a confession that he never saw Ashli Babbitt with a weapon of any kind

...a confession that he was the killer, (saving the Babbitt family the time and cost of the lawsuit to ID him)

..........................................................................................................

"The hardest part, he said, has been the effect on his family. A tear slid out of Byrd’s eye and trickled down his right cheek as he lamented how the life he built has been upended".

Yeah, BOO HOO, *SNIFF*, *SNIFF*..... POOR "VICTIM" ME

When will he shed a tear for the life he took?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/...death-015600894.html

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-27-2021).]

williegoat

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for williegoatClick Here to visit williegoat's HomePageSend a Private Message to williegoatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Capitol Police officer, Lt. Michael Byrd, fired the round that ultimately proved fatal to Ashli Babbitt on January 6.

This is some of the latest coverage from the "peacock network."

"Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives'"
Rich Schapiro, Anna Schecter and Chelsea Damberg, for NBC News; August 26, 2021.
https://www.nbcnews.com/new...aks-silence-n1277736

I was hoping to hear something that might change my mind. I did not.
Both of the people in that video, the murderer and his accomplice, are despicable.

If that guy were the only one to audition for a part in a community theater production, the play would have to be called off.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Given the differences between the way that civil cases--suing for compensation and damages--and criminal cases are adjudicated, I won't say that there aren't openings for the lawyers who would be representing the Babbitt family, if (or when) they bring a lawsuit against the federal government over the fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt.

I've seen video clips of the moment when Ashli Babbitt was shot.

I can imagine myself being in the same circumstances as this Lt. Michael Byrd.

I can imagine myself firing one live round at Ashli Babbitt, under the circumstances.

I'm hardly convinced or inclined to believe that Lt. Byrd did anything wrong, under the circumstances. Or that Lt. Byrd should not have been a Capitol Police officer with the rank of Lieutenant and equipped with the gun that he used in that moment.

I am aware of his prior malfeasance when he left his gun unattended in a Capitol Building lavatory. I guess there could be other issues with his record. I certainly haven't tried to research it at any length.

This seems like an opportune moment for me to say that such is the kind of background information that forum member "randye" often has knowledge of, and includes with his forum posts.

The problem (for me, at least) is that he literally laces his forum posts with insulting, derogatory and patronizing ("talking down") or condescending language. It's usually directed at "Leftists" but there is no question in my mind that he often has one particular "Leftist" in mind. That would be me.

Since I regard him, in terms of his voice on this forum, as an enormously arrogant, ridiculously self-congratulatory and overall, throughly dislikable [redacted], I am navigating the forum as best I can without letting my eyes focus on his messages, so I can remain unaware of his exact words and images--as best as I can achieve that.

Recently, I estimated that I was only seeing about 30 percent of his messages.

As of 24 hours ago, I set myself a new goal of reducing that to just 10 percent.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-27-2021).]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 03:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've seen video clips of the moment when Ashli Babbitt was shot.

I can imagine myself being in the same circumstances as this Lt. Michael Byrd.

I can imagine myself firing one live round at Ashli Babbitt, under the circumstances.

You'd be convicted and do time.
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If there is one person that shouldn't be allowed to own a firearm, it would be a Californian that recently posted in this thread.
PFF
System Bot
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:
You'd be convicted and do time.

I meant that to be read as "if I were literally in the place of Lt. Michael Byrd--if I were a Capitol Police officer . . ."

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I meant that to be read as "if I were literally in the place of Lt. Michael Byrd--if I were a Capitol Police officer . . ."

Officers really shouldn't be allowed to shoot unarmed people either.
sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2021 05:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In this case, I agree. If he/she is trying to grab an officer's Taser, fire away. When trying to get back to his/her car, it's the officer's discretion.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.... but there is no question in my mind that he often has one particular "Leftist" in mind. That would be me.

YOU ARE NOT A "VICTIM"

YOU ARE A PERPETRATOR

COMPULSIVE LYING

TRYING TO CALL MEMBERS OF THIS FORUM NAZIS

ATTEMPTING TO FALSELY REPORT A MEMBER OF THIS FORUM TO THE FBI

I regard him, in terms of his voice on this forum, as....

Look at your neon red ratings bar and you will see how YOU are "regarded" on this forum.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 06:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ashlie Babbit's murderer testified that he was in a 'tactical stance' prior to shooting his victim.

His index finger was on the trigger......for several seconds prior to firing the single lethal round.

He panicked....and lied in the interview.

Edited to correct the victims last name.

[This message has been edited by olejoedad (edited 08-27-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ashlie Nah it's murderer testified that he was in a 'tactical stance' prior to shooting his victim.

His index finger was on the trigger......for several seconds prior to firing the single lethal round.

He panicked....and lied in the interview.

Edited to correct the victims last name.

He told a lot of obvious, provable, lies in that interview.

I especially like the lie he told about being "trapped / blockaded in without a way of retreating"......when the videos show congress critters being rushed out of the building at the other end of the hallway from him...

By the way, that incompetent liar had his "booger hook" on the "bang switch" more time than just before he murdered Ashli Babbitt.

It's a miracle that he didn't murder anyone inside the House chamber before he panicked and killed her.

There are some people like Byrd that do not have a "presence of mind", a sense of situational awareness or the ability to control themselves under stress and they should NEVER be trusted with a firearm under any circumstances.

One of the basic fundamentals of firearms handling that is drilled over and over by instructors is: "KEEP YOUR FINGER OFF THE TRIGGER UNTIL YOU ABSOLUTELY INTEND TO SHOOT SOMEONE"

The 2nd most basic firearm instruction is
"NEVER SHOOT AT SOMEONE UNLESS YOU INTEND TO KILL THEM"

The 3rd most basic firearm instruction is "NEVER SHOOT SOMEWHERE UNLESS YOU KNOW WHAT IS BEHIND AND AROUND WHERE YOU ARE SHOOTING"

The Babbitt family attorneys WILL go over these fundamentals of training in deposition and in court and Byrd is going to look as incompetent to the jury as he is.

Look carefully at this photo and you can see incompetent Byrd with his finger incompetently on the trigger of his weapon, endangering other officers , and then look at where the trigger finger is of the other gunman who is in direct confrontation with people at the barricaded door.

Byrd is NOT a "hero" except in his own small, delusional, mind and if he was in any other police department in this country he would have been fired from his job and would be facing multiple criminal charges right now.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2021 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

... I won't say that there aren't openings for the lawyers who would be representing the Babbitt family, if (or when) they bring a lawsuit against the federal government over the fatal shooting of Ashli Babbitt.

BUT YOU DID

TWICE

THEN YOU LIED ABOUT IT

AND YOU CLAIMED THAT I WOULD LIE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAID

.....YOU EVEN LIE ABOUT LYING ABOUT YOUR OWN LIES

Originally posted by rinselberg :

randye will return to this thread or some other thread and LIE to this forum by saying that I declared that nothing can possibly come of the Babbitt family lawsuit, except it's dismissal without any positive result(s) for the family.

Originally posted by rinselberg on 6-10-2021:

I think the first judge that sees either of the Ashli Babbitt-related lawsuits should dismiss in a "New York second" as "frivolous."

Originally posted by rinselberg on 08-23-2021

That strikes me as propitious for my inclination to expect that nothing positive for the Babbitt family will ever come from their lawsuit.

"Right or wrong" . . . there you have it.

The worst enemy of a LIAR is anyone with a good memory.

I'll repeat it again here because it warrants repeating: WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU?

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-28-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2021 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Insurrection or sedition or even homicide as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Advocating overthrow of Government (18 U.S. Code § 2385) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today, NOBODY has been charged with Threatening government officials of the United States (under 18 U.S.C. § 871 or 18 U.S. Code § 351 or 18 U.S. Code § 115 or any local statute) as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021

As of today only 570 individuals], (<1.9 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 35 individuals, (<0.10 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 35 individuals, (6.1 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have been charged with "conspiracy".

As of today only 3 individuals, (0.5 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to "conspiracy".

As of today only 22 individuals, (3.8 %) out of the 570 people arrested as a result of the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of January 6, 2021 have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 22 individuals, (<0.07 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC have pled guilty to any charges

As of today only 17 individuals, (<0.05 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Oath Keepers" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 12 individuals, (<0.04 %) out of the >30,000 people attending the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC alleged to be members of the "Proud Boys" group have been charged with a crime.

As of today only 1 needless homicide happened at the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC and it was committed by a Demorat with a documented history of mishandling his firearm.

As of today 1 unopened LEGO toy has been seized by the Biden administration as "evidence of a conspiracy" related to the MOSTLY PEACEFUL January 6, 2021 rally in DC

As of today the FBI has officially determined that THERE WAS NO INSURRECTION and that THERE WAS NO LARGE ORGANIZED CONSPIRACY BY ANY "RIGHT WING" GROUPS and that NEITHER FORMER PRESIDENT TRUMP NOR ANY OF HIS ASSOCIATES OR ADVISORS WERE INVOLVED IN ANY PLANNING OF A RIOT OR VIOLENCE arising from the MOSTLY PEACEFUL events of the January 6, 2021 rally in DC.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2021 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2021 11:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The tragedy of Ashli Babbitt did not happen at the Capitol Buildiing on January 6.

The tragedy was during the days, weeks, months and even a year or years before, when she became radicalized.

Instead of suing the government, her family would be better served to ask themselves "Where were we during this time? Why didn't we intervene?"

"The Journey of Ashli Babbitt"
The Bellingcat Investigative Team, for Bellingcat; January 8, 2021.
https://www.bellingcat.com/...ey-of-ashli-babbitt/

Over the past five years, a potent MAGA online subculture appears to have transformed this former Obama voter [Ashli Babbitt], who turned to Trump over a dislike of Hillary Clinton, into a QAnon follower ready to storm the Capitol.

I am putting this up here again, just on the off chance that it will persist as the last post on this thread for an hour or two, before the spammer of threads covers it up with spam again. An hour or two. Longer would be better. Maybe someone will see this that I would like to see it.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-29-2021).]

PFF
System Bot
jdv

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2021 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jdvSend a Private Message to jdvEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by randye:

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am putting this up here again,

You're posting this again because YOU ARE AN ATTENTION WHORE

You're posting this again because you have nothing worthwhile to add to this thread

You're posting this again because you are always

....and always being WRONG is just a symptom of your much deeper problems.

You are posting this again because you are trying to get banned faster than you already are.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 12:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006

Originally posted by jdv:

Thank You!

I had been contemplating making this Breaking News a twice a week or weekly announcement beginning next month.

That may or may not happen.

The Breaking News is now posted ONCE A DAY and, despite the Pennocks Purveyor Of Perjury's stupid allegation, that categorically ISN'T "spam".

The Breaking News has been periodically updated and revised to add events and to reflect changes in the numbers which have, in most every case, only moved the numbers by a small fraction of a percent.

It is not intended to be, nor is it, any impediment to the free use and enjoyment of this thread by others,.....

.....except for the Pennocks Purveyor Of Perjury who is obviously very angry about it and wants it, and me, to go away.

Facts make Leftists angry..

Facts make Leftists try to silence others

**If any member here would like to know the reason that The Pennocks Purveyor Of Perjury is now attempting to use this "spam" allegation as a weapon please PM me and I will gladly provide you with the untold background story.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 08-30-2021).]

rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 02:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The tragedy of Ashli Babbitt did not happen at the Capitol Buildiing on January 6.

The tragedy was during the days, weeks, months and even a year or years before, when she became radicalized.

Instead of suing the government, her family would be better served to ask themselves "Where were we during this time? Why didn't we intervene?"
. . .

I did not just repeat what I had already said before. I enlarged my "take" on it, with the sentence (above) that is highlighted in red. (Actually, it's "maroon.")

Forum member "randye" calling me an "attention whore" and then talking about me--I guess it's me, or is it just "Leftists" at large?--as trying to "silence" him on this forum . . . it's PROJECTION. He's describing his very own voice on this forum--not my voice.

I don't know what's got into him in the last several days, but I see his messages getting even stupider (which is hard to do) with each passing week. I don't need to keep up with all of his latest posts to see that. I see one or two and that's (more than) enough.

What he cannot accept with any equanimity is the expression of any thought or idea that he thinks is mistaken.

This was only in effect for what--a few hours?--but for that all too brief interval, it was the high water mark in this forum's recent history, in terms of fair and decent discussion of contentious topics like this "insurrection" thread.

I count myself lucky to have seen it. Like the momentary flash of a small meteor as it burns overhead in the night sky. I just happened to be looking at the right moment.

Too funny.

[This message has been edited by rinselberg (edited 08-30-2021).]

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The high point of this section of PFF will be when your red bar is no longer relevant.

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What he cannot accept with any equanimity is the expression of any thought or idea that he thinks is mistaken.

Myself, I seek truth.

Where as you don't mind posting multiple posts that are mistaken, intentionally or not?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The high point of this section of PFF will be when your red bar is no longer relevant.

After he is banned I will send him a nice, full color, poster of his "high point" so that he can shake his shriveled little (left) fist and yell at it.

It's cute that he doesn't seem to know exactly why I received that very brief probation and bizarre how he seems so unaware of his own pending doom on PFF.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

randye

13819 posts
Member since Mar 2006
HOLD ONTO YOUR WALLETS TAXPAYERS!

The news is a little "stale" but apparently still relevant.

https://news.yahoo.com/judg...-riot-023525754.html

Yes, you read that right boys and girls.

The Leftist Congress is trying stick their slimy little hands into your pocket for HALF A BILLION DOLLARS for the Jan. 6 riot.

The vast majority of people who have been arrested and prosecuted will spend little to no time in jail but they are routinely being assessed fines of up to $2,000.00 or less each.

($2,000 in each felony case and $500 in each misdemeanor case...)

The DOJ and the and the Architect of the Capital gave the courts a damages cost of approx. $1.5 MILLION

It's obvious that the Leftists are using the riot to disguise A ROBBERY

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

HOLD ONTO YOUR WALLETS TAXPAYERS!

The news is a little "stale" but apparently still relevant.

https://news.yahoo.com/judg...-riot-023525754.html

Yes, you read that right boys and girls.

The Leftist Congress is trying stick their slimy little hands into your pocket for HALF A BILLION DOLLARS for the Jan. 6 riot.

The vast majority of people who have been arrested and prosecuted will spend little to no time in jail but they are routinely being assessed fines of up to $2,000.00 or less each.

($2,000 in each felony case and $500 in each misdemeanor case...)

The DOJ and the and the Architect of the Capital gave the courts a damages cost of approx. $1.5 MILLION

It's obvious that the Leftists are using the riot to disguise A ROBBERY

I, along with MANY others have been asking how much damage did the trespassers cause vrs the amount of money spent? There CLEARLY wasn't any threat of a Government takeover, as evidenced 3 hours after the trespassing. So why did a fence need to be erected and cost charged to tax payers?
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

I, along with MANY others have been asking how much damage did the trespassers cause vrs the amount of money spent? There CLEARLY wasn't any threat of a Government takeover, as evidenced 3 hours after the trespassing. So why did a fence need to be erected and cost charged to tax payers?

Because the SHOW had to go on.

Because THE NARRATIVE had to be pushed.

It's really kind of typical that Congressional Leftists are doing the exact same thing that happens in their crime ridden, festering, cities that whenever a riot breaks out the LOOTING invariably comes with it.

We all watched that burning and looting throughout the entire summer of 2020 and obviously Leftists in Congress were using it as a "how to" seminar.

.................................................................................

(...our resident Leftist propagandist will predictably be along here soon to post a dumbass photo of some chucklehead toting Pelosi's $75 lectern through the capital building or some other similar childish, mindless, drivel as his moronic "counter point" about looting....)

PFF
System Bot
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2021 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Because the SHOW had to go on.

Because THE NARRATIVE had to be pushed.

It's really kind of typical that Congressional Leftists are doing the exact same thing that happens in their crime ridden, festering, cities that whenever a riot breaks out the LOOTING invariably comes with it.

We all watched that burning and looting throughout the entire summer of 2020 and obviously Leftists in Congress were using it as a "how to" seminar.

.................................................................................

(...our resident Leftist propagandist will predictably be along here soon to post a dumbass photo of some chucklehead toting Pelosi's $75 lectern through the capital building or some other similar childish, mindless, drivel as his moronic "counter point" about looting....)

Well, I guess you are right. It is still going on in Seattle
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2021 12:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2021 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

So why did a fence need to be erected and cost charged to tax payers?

I figured that was because of things they plan to do in the future that will affect the freedom of Americans and cause them to protest.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2021 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 2.5:

I figured that was because of things they plan to do in the future that will affect the freedom of Americans and cause them to protest.

Leftist attempts to turn the US Capitol building into a fortress against the American people have been slightly forestalled...... for now.

..."but the public is still banned from going inside the building."

http s://www.msn.com/en-us/n...ing%20coming%20down.

Soviet subjects were forbidden from attempting to set foot inside the Kremlin before the fall of that communist empire.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 09-01-2021).]

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2021 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today the Leftist Congress is trying to soak the American taxpayers for HALF A BILLION DOLLARS in "damages" after telling the DOJ and the federal courts that the capitol building sustained $1.5 million in damages.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2021 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

As of today the Leftist Congress is trying to soak the American taxpayers for HALF A BILLION DOLLARS in "damages" after telling the DOJ and the federal courts that the capitol building sustained $1.5 million in damages.
rinselberg

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2021 03:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for rinselbergClick Here to visit rinselberg's HomePageSend a Private Message to rinselbergEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Prosecutors say Jan. 6 rioters committed roughly 1,000 assaults on federal officers"

This is about half of the complete report.

In a court filing Wednesday [September 1], federal prosecutors in Washington, D.C. said they have already uploaded over 2,900 police bodycam videos from Jan. 6 to its evidence database, totaling over 2,300 hours — or nearly 100 days.

“Based on a review of the body-worn-camera footage conducted by our Office, the footage displays approximately 1,000 events that may be characterized as assaults on federal officers,” wrote Emily Miller, an assistant U.S. attorney and the Capitol Breach Discovery Coordinator.

Over 570 people have been arrested since the attack on the Capitol, which saw supporters of former President Trump overwhelm the building in a bid to halt the certification of the 2020 election, the Justice Department said in early August.

Approximately 140 police officers were assaulted during the riots, including 80 U.S. Capitol Police and 60 D.C. Metropolitan officers.

According to the DOJ, 175 individuals have already been charged with assaulting, resisting or impeding officers. This includes 55 who have been charged with using a deadly or dangerous weapon, or causing serious bodily injury to an officer.

Jordan Williams for The Hill; September 1, 2021.
https://thehill.com/policy/...000-assaults-on?rl=1

sourmash

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2021 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sourmashSend a Private Message to sourmashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Of course they aren't all false, but we all know that police frequently lie about actions, demeanor, the situation and/or behavior on charges in order to get something to stick.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2021 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sourmash:

Of course they aren't all false, but we all know that police frequently lie about actions, demeanor, the situation and/or behavior on charges in order to get something to stick.

None of his distractions and noise changes any of the factual numbers or percentages in the "Breaking News"

Speaking of numbers, his little cut & paste turd has a glaring problem that exemplifies the old saying that " Figures never lie but liars figure"
This thread has been moved here: The Trash Can.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 28 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock