Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  OPIE's Fiero GTX Build (Page 18)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 33 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
OPIE's Fiero GTX Build by TXOPIE
Started on: 01-21-2013 10:48 PM
Replies: 1282 (74023 views)
Last post by: predmeister on 12-14-2021 02:05 PM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

What brand of Candy paint did you choose?

IP: Logged
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2014 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 08-05-2014).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2014 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorrowful News!

I am going to have to close the doors to Fiero Fantasy Concepts for the time being. My previous partner, Caesar was not able to manage his money which was costing me way too much. So if and when I find another partner, I may re-launch Fiero Fantasy Concepts.

In the mean time, I need to get re-organized...I have ton's on parts and a decent amount of cars...too much stuff if I am not going to do Fiero Fantasy Concepts at the moment.

Going to keep the following Fieros:

1. BluDrm 86 GT Sunroof - Pegasus Edition 3800-SC / 5-Speed, black with blue stitching G1 dash, Zimmer door panels
2. Barbie 88 GT Sunroof - Pegasus Edition DOHC / 5 Speed, black with hot pink stitching G1 dash, G1 Door Panels
3. 88 GT T-Top - Ferrari 328 GTS Replica Body 3.4 Turbo / 5 Speed, two-tone dark tan/black G1 dash, G1 door panels
4. 88 GT Testarossa hardtop body - 3800-SC Automatic with paddle shifters, G1 dash, G1 door panels

Fieros for sale (pictures to follow shortly):

1. 87 GT Black/silver exterior, tan interior, 2.8 V6 / 5-speed....very clean interior.
2. 88 GT 2.8 V6 / 5-Speed EVM_Rob 308 / MERA body mounted and primed.
3. 88 GT T-Top 2.8 V6 / 5-Speed

I will be doing the following.

1. Finish punch list on BluDrm....still have minor tweaks that need to be completed...also new flywheel & Clutch thanks to the install boys at the Cartoys in Hurst, TX while installing the push button start system, then thought it would be fun to go take it for a joy ride.

2. Upgrades on Barbie

3. Upgrades on 88 GT T-Top - Ferrari 328 GTS

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 08-10-2014).]

Robertzep2

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Robertzep2Send a Private Message to Robertzep2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about you side business! Just curious, do you plan on continuing to R&D parts? Things like the GT quarter windows and such. Do you plan on continuing making and selling your roofs?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 09:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Robertzep2:

Sorry about you side business! Just curious, do you plan on continuing to R&D parts? Things like the GT quarter windows and such. Do you plan on continuing making and selling your roofs?

Yes, but there is going to be a delay while I regroup. I need to get all my stuff back to my property this week 1st.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2014 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
General Updates:

* 93 R1 RX-7 got dropped off at Rotary Performance to get her compression test and anything she needs to be brought back to factory perfect.

* Picked up FieroFanatic13's NEVER USED in a Fiero OEM Seats:

Also Having Dominic deliver his...soon to be my 88 T-Top with 328 Body:

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 08-11-2014).]

seq

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for seqSend a Private Message to seqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not usually a fan of any of kits, but that 328 is gorgeous!

Sorry to hear about FFC

------------------
--
Seq

1987 Fiero GT : Information | Gallery

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2014 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope all falls back into place for ya ...... if I can be of any help or anything ya know where to reach me ....

take care my american friend
Danyel

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

Joseph

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-13-2014 06:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JosephSend a Private Message to JosephEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The 328 is for sale?

Edit:

I see the post that you are keeping that now.

Very nice looking car I like it.

[This message has been edited by Joseph (edited 08-13-2014).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2014 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
GENERAL UPDATES:

Have a pile of stuff to sort through and get re-organized in the Fiero cave.

Going to have to dis-assemble the gantry crane once I get organized and then re-assemble it once inside the cave....fun fun!

• Barbie is going one direction to get her noise repainted because her stripes didn't line up correctly.

• BluDrm is going to have her flywheel and clutch (Spec3+) replaced and then is headed to another custom shop here in TX to fix and finish unfinished issues.

• The T-Top is for sale as a roller...can throw in a used 2.8 and transmission...but will need to be put together....$1500.00

• Black 87GT is also for sale....$3000.00

• 308 body mounted and primer'd on 88 GT / 5-Speed is also for sale as is for $5000.00

* Has Rodney's front Euro bumper

I will also have some body panels and other random parts listed for sale in the coming weeks.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Dominic dropped off the 328 this morning, unfortunately he got here a little too late for me to make the NTFC meeting his morning
PFF
System Bot
dominic355

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dominic355Send a Private Message to dominic355Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry TxOpie, I took a wrong turn at Albuquerque, lol. Enjoy my friend!!!
jmbishop

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 169
Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2014 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jmbishopSend a Private Message to jmbishopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pm sent
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Starting to pickup the pieces and get things moving forward. I am only going to be finishing up my 3 Fieros and then I am going stop playing and start driving again.

I have Stephen Poe over changing the Flywheel & Clutch (SPEC3+)...car toys thought that they earned a free pass to go joy riding in BluDrm after they installed the push button start system....burnt out the clutch completely.

Then I am bringing BluDrm to another shop to get all the little things corrected.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-09-2014 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Yea...my daughter is moving home from Miami!

She is going to need something to drive, so I picked her up this little gem:
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2014 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well need to flip out the SPEC3+ clutch...the parts place sent me the one for the 5-speed Isuzu instead of the 5-Speed Getrag

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2014 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:

Just got off the phone with SPEC and they are shipping me the correct SPEC3+ clutch (SC883F) for 3800-SC and 5-Speed Getrag.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:

Clutch shipped from SPEC via UPS. So I decided with the cradle down for the 1st time in a few years it was a great time to get in there and clean it up.
I have been able to get a few areas of the engine bay and cradle cleaned up.
Wow I am SO glad I had it powder coated...it is cleaning up so easily and looks perfect again.
I am now give the transmission a good cleaning.

I imagine my SPEC3+ clutch will show up Monday or Tuesday.

So hopefully it will line up with Stephen's schedule and we can button this up.
I am ready to get her down to the new shop and let them attempt to get things right that last shop didn't quite hit the mark!
nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

I am ready to get her down to the new shop and let them attempt to get things right that last shop didn't quite hit the mark!

You have a great shop right there. Don't you have everything needed to GIT ER DONE?

And Y isn't your daughter going to drive one of those Fiero's?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 11:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NOSRAC,

It all comes down to time and I just don't have it to spend on it.

In regards to my daughter...she has told me since she was 9 years old that she wanted a Miata....really...do you think I was going to give her anything else!

Here is a picture of my baby with her man (Andrew Montague...As in the House of Montague in Romeo and Juliet). Not bad as son in laws go!

Originally posted by nosrac:

You have a great shop right there. Don't you have everything needed to GIT ER DONE?

And Y isn't your daughter going to drive one of those Fiero's?

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

In regards to my daughter...she has told me since she was 9 years old that she wanted a Miata....really...do you think I was going to give her anything else!

Cute Couple, She must get her looks from her mother...Ahhh hahaha
I don't blame u aspoiling her as I have a 1 year old Daughter and she already gets almost everything she wants.
So you going to have your daughter and Son in law living with you now?
If so give him your around the house chores so you will have more time to spend in the Fiero Cave.
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by nosrac:

Cute Couple, She must get her looks from her mother...Ahhh hahaha
I don't blame u aspoiling her as I have a 1 year old Daughter and she already gets almost everything she wants.
So you going to have your daughter and Son in law living with you now?
If so give him your around the house chores so you will have more time to spend in the Fiero Cave.

Thanks! and most definitely she gets her looks from her mother and her grandmother...all 3 look very similar...almost scary how similar.

They are only going to be staying with us for a few weeks while they are getting settled here in DFW.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK...the correct SPEC3+ clutch is here and Mr. Poe should be here later today to finish up.

Picked up a few other parts:

For my 328 / ReMera with T-Tops:

Also picked up FIERO TUBULAR ARM COILOVER 14 BRAKES SWAY BARS for BluDrm:

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 09:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Stephen Poe was out last night and installed the new SPEC3+ clutch & flywheel.
Got as far as getting the engine back in and everything reconnected.
Now we just have to add coolant, bleed the clutch and put the deck lid back on.

Austin also showed up last night and picked-up the red 88 T-Top from Ohio...he is going to finish it's restore and put a series 3 3800-SC in her.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2014 10:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Update from Rob Amida....he is still waiting on my Butterscotch material to do my two tone dash
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 12:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just picked up 4 GM NOS Pontiac Fiero Splash guards or mud flaps for BluDrm:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I live off a dirt road and since this is my daily...i actually will be driving it frequently and will help.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 10-02-2014).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
BluDrm's clutch has been replace and put back together. Also swapped out the PCM...which cleaned up some issues.
I need to get an alignment and the brakes bleed. Then onto the new shop to get the punch list fixed for the issues with the body, hood, paint, and interior from the last shop!

I also am having the following hood created for bluDrm...since I have to replace the front anyways...last shop cracked it down near the driver's side headlight:
[/URL]
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Well the one above is the one from the 88 Red T-Top...that the new owner just knocked out and then white plasti dipped in white...he had to cut away metal underneath for his.

The one he is doing for me will be more like this and requires no metal cutting below:
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
General Update:

Fieros for sale (pictures to follow shortly):

1. 87 GT Black/silver exterior, tan interior, 2.8 V6 / 5-speed....very clean interior. SOLD
2. 88 GT 2.8 V6 / 5-Speed EVM_Rob 308 / MERA body mounted and primed. STILL FOR SALE
3. 88 GT T-Top 2.8 V6 / 5-Speed. SOLD

Going to be doing a hard push to do the following in the next 30 days:

1. Finish punch list on BluDrm.

* SPEC3+ clutch and new flywheel - DONE
* Alignment & brake bleed - Hopefully this week
* Get new hood created with STM hood vents. - The hood will be picked up this week from my place and should take a week.
* Drive BluDrm to new shop and leave with them to fix interior, body & paint issues that need to be cleaned up.
* Install front TUBULAR ARM with COILOVERs, 14 BRAKES all the way around, and front and rear SWAY BARS.

2. Upgrades on 88 GT T-Top - Ferrari 328 GTS / ReMera

* Rob Amida is working on finishing up my G1 dash and one of the 1st set of G1 door panels - these are being wrapped in two-tone black & butterscotch...inspired by this color scheme:

and here is the markup:
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

* Have Mr Poe install my 3.4 Turbo - this should take about 3 days to get installed correctly.
* Shorten automatic shifter and install my C4 Corvette shift handle/button.
* Install FieroGuru 88 13" brake upgrade. - Already here and waiting to be installed.
* Install bigger brake booster & new master cylinder ...same one I used in BluDrm.
* Install WCF power steering upgrade. - Already here and waiting to be installed...need to figure where I can integrate the power steering pump into the 3.4 Turbo setup!
* Install new Windshield utilizing the FieroStore's windshield seals of course!
* Install G37 Rear view mirror that has integrated HomeLink, digital compass, and auto dim features.
* Already ordered and Mr. Mike is working on a similar feel of the seats in the one below in the same black & butterscotch material:

* Order new butterscotch carpet from stock interiors & matching embroider floor mattes.
* Order headliner material to recover.
* Order custom tan colored interior paint....same Rob Amida will utilize on the G1 dash parts
* Order a few t-top seals to add to my other t-top OEM replacement parts.
* Bring ReMera and all the interior parts to new shop to install my new interior installed and the car repainted.
* On to Car toys to have my push button start / security system installed, rear backup camera/plate frame, Pioneer AppRadio4, amplifier, new speakers all around...including head-rest speakers

Then it will be onto Barbie.

* FieroGuru 13" brake upgrade
* Bigger brake booster
* New Master cylinder
* Same rims as on BluDrm (which requires cutting rear axle nut area)
* Sequential LED tail lights
* SnapperHead rear backup lights
* DOHC Engine
* WCF Power Steering upgrade
* Install new stock grey carpet
* Install new matching embroider floor mattes
* Install NOS concept vehicle (Fiero) seats with headrest speakers.
* Install G37 rear view mirror with integrated HomeLink, digital compass, and auto dim features.
* Install Pontiac Aztek Sunfire 2004-2005 Radio AM FM mp3 CD Player w Aux Input .

* Find and install NOS rear quarter GT sail panels...if possible.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 10-05-2014).]

LornesGT

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2014 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LornesGTSend a Private Message to LornesGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How did you get the sterio unlocked?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2014 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by LornesGT:

How did you get the sterio unlocked?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/281...e=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

For $5.00
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BluDrm is headed to the shop tonight to have her alignment & brakes bleed.

Then onto the Body/interior shop!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 02:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Ordered Carbon Fiber wrap for Barbie dash cover plates...dot matrix is looking worn.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
FieroTom shipped me one of his modified Ponitac Radio

Also about to do some horse trading for the needed NOS GT sail panels for Barbie.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Ordered one last piece I needed for the ReMera: 93 94 95 FIREBIRD POWER STEERING PUMP 6-207 3.4L 637292 to add into the 3.4 Turbo before Mr. Poe drops it in
I needed this added into the mix for the WCF power steering Kit that we are installing.

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Working on another project for the Remera.

Start with less expensive Ferrari replica badge:

Remove Ferrari sticker and have domelabels to do my ReMera badge while leaving a nice metal mount to adhere my custom badge to
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-09-2014 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ordered one last piece I needed for the ReMera: 93 94 95 FIREBIRD POWER STEERING PUMP 6-207 3.4L 637292 to add into the 3.4 Turbo before Mr. Poe drops it in
I needed this added into the mix for the WCF power steering Kit that we are installing.

My ignorance...no room in a Fiero's engine bay to fit this pump on the 3.4 Live and learn....I guess I will have to utilize another option.

Negotiating on obtaining the following option...hopefully it works out:

If not, will have to look at WCF electric steering setup:
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 09:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received a few things in the mail yesterday: Tom's Radio with aux input, 3 sets of GM "Fiero" mud flaps (live off dirt road), and the new P Seals & the top glass seals for T-Tops

Installed Tom's Radio into Barbie last night. It looks really good. Need to swap out Barbie's speakers next...they are a little shot!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
Picked up a badge for the rear of the 328 / ReMera ...since she is getting the 3.4 Turbo with Intercooler:
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2014 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 10-13-2014).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 33 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock