Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  OPIE's Fiero GTX Build (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 33 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
OPIE's Fiero GTX Build by TXOPIE
Started on: 01-21-2013 10:48 PM
Replies: 1282 (74022 views)
Last post by: predmeister on 12-14-2021 02:05 PM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 08:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Since I need a minimum of 16" rims with my 12" brake upgrade for BluDrm.
I swapped Barbie's 16" custom rims with BluDrm's original 15" stock Lace rims.

In the long run, I wil be putting a set of 18" lace BBS rims on BluDrm once she is finished.

This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.
&

Barbie will get a set of the 17 "Hot Wheels" rims...fitting for Barbie (Mattel)

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 09-29-2013).]

IP: Logged
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2013 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: Ordered a few last pieces:

TaoTronics TT-CC17 Waterproof US Car License Plate Frame Mount Rear View Backup Camera with 8 IR LED Night Vision (Black)

ACDELCO OE SERVICE 13581173 Antenna-Radio/Veh Loc Antenna Coax Cable Kit

and 2 - DORMAN 38421 Tailgate Latch/Misc-Tailgate Striker Bolt - Carded

AC Delco FW184 Steering Column Bearing

Fiero Store's 85-87 STAINLESS STEEL METAL BRAKE LINE SET

A 2nd set of Gauge Overlays from member, "MulletproofMonk"

84-88 FELT WINDOW GUIDE SET (4 pieces)

84-88 INNER DOOR GLASS SEALS (PAIR)

84-88 DOOR WINDOW STOP

84-88 STEEL SUNROOF TRACKS

84-88 SUNROOF TRACK BOLTS

DOOR GLASS TO TRACK BUSHING

3M SUPER WEATHERSTRIP ADHESIVE

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 09-30-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Mr Poe was over trying to finish up that last few things. Unfortunately we did not get everything competed.

We need to order 4 M11 bolts for the rear caliper adapters.

I need to reach out to BMWguru and find out the exact size and order.

All 4 brake lines are now upgrade to stainless steel braided lines.

The front brakes are on and just need to be bled at this point.

Test fit Barbie's 16 custom rims and they fit without any issue.

Power steering is now also completed.

So I need the 4 bolts to finish the rear calipers, bleed the brake booster, master cylinder, and all 4 brakes.

Then she will be 100% done...being mechanically restored & upgraded!

Onto body install, prep & paint. Then install my brand new interior and then lastly inspected & registered.

The worst part is that Stephen won't be available for the next 14 days or so...so she is pushed back another few weeks in this project being completed. Another set back, but at least this time, it is just a small one. It will also grant me the time to figure out how to get my spare tire bucket back in with the power steering upgrade now in place and also reattach my front hood.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 10-02-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: Found the bolts at Summit and they are on their way!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: Received my new striker posts...wow a difference they make on how the door seals!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 05:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 10-02-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2013 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: Received new Gauge Overlays:

I like these a little bit better than my other set.

I also received my rear license plate backup camera:
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: My shipment from the Fiero store arrived:

New sunroof rails:

New inner & outer door glass seal:

& remaining door pieces, for when I replace my side glass in the next few days:

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-03-2013 03:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: UPS just delivered the following:

&

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
:|

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 10-07-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2013 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE:

Life has thrown me a few curves that has and will be continuing to siphon a decent chunk of my liquidity for next few months.

So I have re-worked my plans as follows.

I will be transferring Barbie's body panels to BluDrm and painting them the same blue color as the MERA body.

Then for the rest of the winter, I will strip Barbie down, sand, and rustoleum the entire under body like I did with BluDrm.

Upgrade her to:
13" brakes with FieroGuru's kit
Bigger brake booster
New master cylinder (same as BluDrm's)
Power steering (WCF)
New shocks/struts
New Poly bushings all around
G1 Dash
Zimmer Quicksilver inner door panels
New black carpet
MERA Body

PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: OK...if you have followed my thread long enough...you know I can't leave anything along until I am completely satisfied with the solution.

Well I was far from satisfied with my 1st attempt to re-work things. I don't have the heart to dismantle Barbie...so I needed to figure out the best solution.

Well Barbie going to remain un-touched and will also be restored shortly to factory perfection...she is is going to be my Stock 88GT with her same custom paint job being redone before spring.

So I needed a solution to two different issues now.

I need body panels for my 86GT NOW!

I also will now need another Fiero for my MERA body from EVM_Rob (on hold till Easter) & TDI install (directly after body install)

So the next logical step is to purchase yet another Fiero...and I now only purchase 88 Fieros...so it will have to be another 88....also gotta have the 5 Speed!

Sounds like it is time to go find another diamond in the rough:

1988 Pontiac Fiero GT - 134k miles, V6, 5 speed transmission, sunroof, new tires, clutch replaced 20K miles ago.
(There is a comprehensive file of the maintenance that was performed on it)

Q: Is there anything wrong with the car?
A: Normal wear and tear. The rotors on the brakes will need to be turned in the next 10k miles or so. Some broken trim on the interior. The paint on the hood is fading. Windshield is cracked. You may be aware that the slave cylinder on the clutch on this model, goes out about every 20K miles. This will likely need to be done in about 10K miles. This part is currently under warranty (lifetime). Otherwise mechanically sound!

Q: Does it have clear title?
A: I am the only owner since it left the dealer. I have a clear Texas Title and registration.

Q: Has it been repainted?
A: The hood was repainted the year I bought it. Some idiot thought it would be cute to “Decorate the hood” with graffiti.

Q: Has anyone smoked in it.?
A: Yes

Q: When is the last time it was driven?
A: I am driving it daily to commute to work.

THIS WAS A MUCH BETTER SOLUTION!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 10-08-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: I did it...I purchased the 88 shown about. It is too dark to take pictures now, but I will post tomorrow.
kennn

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2013 01:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where, oh please, where, did you get the "door track to glass bushing?" I have not been able to locate any that fit the track snugly. Thanks in advance.

Ken

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

UPDATE: Ordered a few last pieces:

TaoTronics TT-CC17 Waterproof US Car License Plate Frame Mount Rear View Backup Camera with 8 IR LED Night Vision (Black)

and 2 - DORMAN 38421 Tailgate Latch/Misc-Tailgate Striker Bolt - Carded

Fiero Store's 85-87 STAINLESS STEEL METAL BRAKE LINE SET

A 2nd set of Gauge Overlays from member, "MulletproofMonk"

84-88 FELT WINDOW GUIDE SET (4 pieces)

84-88 INNER DOOR GLASS SEALS (PAIR)

84-88 DOOR WINDOW STOP

84-88 STEEL SUNROOF TRACKS

84-88 SUNROOF TRACK BOLTS

DOOR GLASS TO TRACK BUSHING

3M SUPER WEATHERSTRIP ADHESIVE

------------------
'88 Formula V6
'88 GT TPI V8

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2013 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2013 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
kennn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2013 02:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kennnSend a Private Message to kennnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. Do you also know where to obtain the bushings that travel in the channels of the regulator?

Ken

FIEROSTORE:

http://www.fierostore.com/Product/Search.aspx?p=1

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-10-2013 04:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
kennn,

Sorry I don't, but I am sure if you start a thread...some will have the answer!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2013 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hmmmm....
Maybe this:

&

&
Combined with a set of these:

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 10-18-2013).]

troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2013 06:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2013 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:

Sorry been busy with other aspects of life, so all my Fiero projects basically came to a complete STOP!
I just purchased a new home on 25 acres:

I am in the process of having two steal beamed building added to property.
Both will be 30'x40'. One of these buildings is just for my Fieros and My home office
This is a photoshop of what it will look like when completed:

I will be re-focusing my attention & liquidity back to my Fieros in the next 30 days.
Once I do, it will be full steam ahead to knock out all the work I need to get completed!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 12-15-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 03:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE! are you still north of Dallas?

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KOS:

NICE! are you still north of Dallas?

Yes Sir...just a little further out...wanted out of the Burbs!
troyboy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice! I would have so much fun on that stretch of road at the end of your driveway .
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2013 06:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

UPDATE: Received my new striker posts...wow a difference they make on how the door seals!

What do new striker posts do for you? Were yours worn or can all Fieros benefit from a striker post upgrade?

Jonathan

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2013 06:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boostdreamer:

What do new striker posts do for you? Were yours worn or can all Fieros benefit from a striker post upgrade?

Jonathan

The part that latches to the striker posts wears over 25 years...this striker is just a bit fatter than the stock striker and allows for the door to truly seal correctly again.
The cheapest upgrade with the most improvement, by far!
KOS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-21-2013 05:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes Sir...just a little further out...wanted out of the Burbs!

Yeah we keep debating the same thing..but we have young ones still

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-26-2013 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: I am moving this weekend to my new place! This also means that my Fiero projects will now start to move forward again...full steam!

I ordered my touch-screen deck:

Stephen is coming over Sunday to finish the rear brakes and bleed everything.

Once that is done, we will drop her down...finally after a year in the air!

Blue dream and my new 88 will be loaded on a flatbed trailer and they will be trailer'd to my paint & body shop.

Once they are there, they will finish moving the remainder of the 88's body panels onto BluDrm while inserting a few of Jimmy's panels.

Then sanding, priming, and painting.

The shop I am bringing them to also does custom interiors. So I am going to have them install my G1 dash, Zimmer Quicksilver door panels, and new seats.

Once the shop has the body panels off the 88, they will let me know it is ready for pickup.

The 88 will then be trailer'd to Knoxville for member EVM_Rob to have my MERA body installed and prep'd for paint!

(AMIDA...get ready...I will be needing 2 more G1 dashes! and maybe you will have some matching door panels?)
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:

I finally got the last of my things (my Fieros) out of my old house:

Found a great company with a great setup and fair prices!
If you are in the DFW area and need a car transported...this is the guys to use!

I am in the new house!

The garages & home office are making progress:

They still have the driveway (12x320)

& do the sidewalks and 3 extra parking spaces for guests...like Mr. Poe...who is is even getting a dedicated bay for his car and tools in my new climate controlled Fiero Cave!

Simultaneously they will be building both 30x40 Steel Beamed Metal buildings

Should all be completed in the next 2 weeks!

More Updates to come shortly...once my Fiero Cave is complete...back to the projects!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 01-03-2014).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2014 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well we have some serious progress...the entire driveway, sidewalks and guest parking spaces have all been poured...that was a lot of concrete and finishing work!
Driveway is 12x350, two 30x40 pads with standard sidewalks surrounding both buildings, a sidewalk to the front door, a side walk to back pool & patio, another 30x25 pad between the house and one of the 30x40 buildings that will be another patio area eventually and 3 guest parking spots...like I said before...THAT'S A LOT OF CONCRETE!

Builders started welding together the steal beams for the 1st 30x40 building. This one should be completed by next Tuesday.

The 2nd one by next Friday...this is going to be my FieroCave!

I will post pictures tomorrow...it was too late too take pictures tonight.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATES: Took some pictures this moring

My Fieros patiently waiting for their new home to be finished.

Last shot of the day!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 01-20-2014).]

PFF
System Bot
falcon_ca

Feedback score:    (26)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for falcon_caSend a Private Message to falcon_caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lucky man !

You don't have to worry about the cold. Here in Saguenay, Quebec Canada the freeze goes down to 42 inches in the ground so we can't build the way you do.

------------------
"I'm not driving too fast, . . . I'm just flying too low."

Work done 07-08 | Work done 08-09 | Work done 09-10 | Work done 10-11 | Work done 11-12 | Work done 12-13 |Work done 13-14 | 4.9 Swap |Parts for sale

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-23-2014 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 01-28-2014).]

nosrac

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2014 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nosracSend a Private Message to nosracEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lookin Good !
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2014 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:
My metal buildings are taking a little longer than expected:

a text from my builder yesterday:

"We can't hang siding in 25 mph wind. It's like handling 3 foot wide razor blades. Wind is supposed to only be 10 tomorrow so we will be there early. I'm calling around trying to find additional help to make it quicker."

But they are here today and hanging the metal panels

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 01-28-2014).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2014 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Finally...I have one of the 30x40 buildings completed...can get some of the stuff out of my totally over packed house

They are supposed to start on the 2nd building tomorrow, but I am not counting on it....been too many delays already...but maybe sometime by the end of next week, I will have my Fierocave up and ready for power.

Once the building is ready...I have a few things to button up and tighten down on BluDrm before she will go to the body shop for paint...getting a few steps closer to getting this one completed and as my daily driver!

On another front...working out a date in the next few weeks for EVM_Rob to come down and pick up my newest 88GT that he is installing a MERA body on and prepping her for paint....goal is to have her back by Easter.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2014 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: 1st one is done and being utilized...hopefully by Tuesday I can say the same about my FieroCave!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 02-13-2014).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2014 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: FieroCave is all framed...they are going to begin skinning it tomorrow morning.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-19-2014 07:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Parts from Jimmy:

The side scoops went to my old house...need to go pick them up tomorrow!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2014 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: High winds have delayed the skinning of my FieroCave, but they will be here tomorrow to continue

Getting Ramp'd up to finish off BluDrm, but I need a few more weeks to get organized...since the FieroCave is running behind.

So Barbie (my Wife's 88GT) is going to go in for fresh paint on Sunday.

Once she gets back, I should be ready to hand over Blu-Drm to my paint and body guy.

On another note, I think I am going to get my other 88 shipped to Knoxville in the next two weeks..get ready Rob!

Looks like we are getting close on the very 1st set of Zimmer Quicksilver door panels, but time will tell.

I have an order in with Amida for 2 sets of his new G1 door panels and another G1 dash...this one is for Barbie...the wife wants all the new upgrades now too!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 33 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock