Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  OPIE's Fiero GTX Build (Page 10)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 33 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
OPIE's Fiero GTX Build by TXOPIE
Started on: 01-21-2013 10:48 PM
Replies: 1282 (73930 views)
Last post by: predmeister on 12-14-2021 02:05 PM
TXOPIE

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KOS:

Oh becareful on this one. I know someone that was sued by a company when customs got a tip on a shipment amd help it up. Cost $10k when all was said and done. That is a common line used. I also know another that was told the same thing but he was buying brand name with "defects" after a run. Not true and was almost very costly as well.

Dan,

Thanks...there are import laws and such, but I have learned the legal INs and OUTs of import and export. Most important stuff is your paperwork, which the other end doesn't educate you about.
IP: Logged
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: Just ordered my Mera Rear Decklid Strut Kit from Rodney:

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 11:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: OK, maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel of this depressing weekend. As some of you already know, I was not able to make Indy because of large project at my work. But the silver lining is that most of everyone is there and did not have a lot of competition for these:

The perfect rims & tires for my new MERA GTX:

Thanks to member, "LEEZARD"!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: UPS Man dropped offed a present:
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Amazing build you have going. The wheels sure are purty

Bob
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 12:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXOPIE:

UPDATE: OK, maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel of this depressing weekend. As some of you already know, I was not able to make Indy because of large project at my work. But the silver lining is that most of everyone is there and did not have a lot of competition for these:

The perfect rims & tires for my new MERA GTX:

Thanks to member, "LEEZARD"!

May have to miss on this opportunity...Amida has completed my G1 dash and it is ready to ship, so I need to settle up with Amida first...its the only right thing to do.

Hopefully they will still be available in two weeks...time will only tell!

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Just ordered my stainless steel braided brake lines:
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2013 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Just received the following notice via mail:

This tracking update has been requested by:
Company Name: Fierovation
Name: Robert Kusakabe
E-mail: robert.kusakabe@comcast.net
________________________________________________________________________________

Robert Kusakabe of Fierovation sent James McHale of James McHale 2 FedEx Home Delivery package(s).
This shipment is scheduled to be sent on 07/01/2013.
Master tracking number: 401651115000109 (1 of 2)
Tracking number: 401651115000116 (2 of 2)
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-02-2013 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Purchased local undamaged roof panel yesterday & installed it.

It was a trade off...since it's SUNROOF TRACKS were shot.

But much easier to replace the tracks, then fixing a broken & crack roof panel!

So looks like I need to order a set of Fiero Store's steel sunroof tracks:
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2013 03:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Replacement panel for where the old power window & mirror switches went:

A (Touch 4:3) 5.6" Display Module with HDMI Input...expanding my fully digital interface for the car:

This will be another touch screen monitor that integrates to my AutoPC...now I just need to find the right size LCDs for the Speedometer & Tachometer, but not planning on working on that part till this fall.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 07-04-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Working on a version of my digital gauges:
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE:

The picture does not do this justice at all...one button is nice reflective chrome and the other is anodized blue!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-05-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012
UPDATE: More diagnostic screen designs.

These will be displayed on the 7" touch screen in the center console position:

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: FedEx Man delivered a couple of boxes:

Looks Amazing...can't wait to get it installed

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 07-06-2013).]

dominic355

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2013 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dominic355Send a Private Message to dominic355Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got my set today...

UPDATE: Just ordered my stainless steel braided brake lines:

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 02:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by dominic355:

Got my set today...

Dominic,

Funny enough, so did I...but hardly seems note worth when receiving my G1 dash in the same day!

They look like a decent set, don't you agree & couldn't beat the price in comparison.
dominic355

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2013 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for dominic355Send a Private Message to dominic355Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I was about to buy a set of Russell's from Summit when I saw these. I agree they look great. The dash looks fantastic, but I wouldn't expect any less from the source.

Dominic,

Funny enough, so did I...but hardly seems note worth when receiving my G1 dash in the same day!

They look like a decent set, don't you agree & couldn't beat the price in comparison.

[This message has been edited by dominic355 (edited 07-13-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 10:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK...time to start on ordering the remaining components for my infotainment center:

7" HD touch screen monitor:

Directed HMHD1000I AM/FM/HD Tuner + MJS Interface Cable

USB Sirf III GPS Receiver for Centrafuse

RAM Tough Powered 6 Port USB Hub

USB ELM Scan 5 Universal OBD II Interface

Bozzie

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 04:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BozzieSend a Private Message to BozzieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Super COOL build !! Im watching THIS
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2013 05:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Bozzie:

Super COOL build !! Im watching THIS

Bozzie...Thanks and glad you enjoy it!
exoticse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post07-11-2013 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Am i getting forgetful in my old age or am i just losing it ??? How the heck did i overlook this build ??

Totally awesome stuff !!
PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Putting the suspension back together finally and shot of the WCF Power steering adapter bracket:

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-03-2013 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI...I have been out of pocket and out of town dealing with a very sick father-in-law. Sorry for the lack of updates and non-response to my PMs.

Will be back in the saddle again shortly.
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2013 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:

Installed Power Steering

12" Routers

Air Intake:

[/UR

Recovered Blank switch plate:

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 08-08-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2013 01:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: I cancelled the group buy for the 88 front & rear brake adapters for 84-87.

I decided I have too much going on in personal life to juggle that as well, so I went and ordered just my set to see the finished product first.

I should have them in my hands 3 weeks from now. Once I have them and there are no issues...I will mount my new brake calipers.

So while waiting for the brackets, I still have other things that need to be completed.

I am not planning to install my new interior until the Blu-Drm has her new body and paint.

Which leaves the following still to address:

* Re-install spare tire bucket & finish carpeting bucket area.
* Install 0/1 AWG battery wire & quick disconnect setup.
* Re-attach front hood.
* Re-assemble steering column area and install push button start into old ignition turn-key hole.
* Order Center Console door from TXGOOD.
* Ship modified corvette visors & new Corvette C4 Sport seat foam to Russ to be upholstered.
* Order black fo-suede headliner from Russ.
* EVM_Rob should be done with the 1st set of Zimmer Quicksilver door panels by Tomorrow, which he is shipping directly to Russ to be upholstered as well.
* Order Infotainment Center parts & pieces.
* Order all new interior/exterior LED bulbs, including new LED split rear 3rd break lights.
* Have my new side windows installed.
* Order new sunroof rails.
* Obtain rims, hopefully the Ferrari rims are still available from member "LEEEZARD" & install them (may just swap Barbie's rims which are 16" & should just barely clear the brakes until I get the car back from paint if LEEEZARD has sold his already)

Once this list is completed & the brackets are here and the calipers installed...it will be time to trailer her to Knoxville. There EVM_Rob will install her new MERA body and prep her for paint. Once he is completed, I will trailer her back to DFW where she will have a local automotive painter paint her in ALSA Corp's blue ghost chrome paint. All of the black portions (sails, bumpers, roof, etc) will be shot with Alsa Corp's soft-touch black (soft to the touch, but hard a nails)

I am sure there are a few other things I am not thinking of at the moment!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 08-10-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-04-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: My set of reproduction Zimmer Quicksilver inner door panels are ready and being shipped to Russ in IN.
Here are some pics of finished parts.

All of the arm rest and secondary pieces

All of the fiberglass parts for one door

The parts loosely laying together

Top of arm rest is fiberglass with a rigid foam core with threaded metal inserts for attaching

and the fished panels roughly attached to the door

Looks like it is time for me to order the new foam for my C4 Sport seats and new center console door hardware from TXGOOD and then have them both shipped to Russ.
I also have my Corvette C5 modified visors, heated seat inserts and a few other one-offs to ship to Russ Friday as well.
Russ..going to need the headliner kit to match my visors (black suede with cobalt stitching)

I also have received my rear brackets from the machine shop. Shipping them off to BMWguru...so Ryan can weld the 1" squared ears on each side of the brackets.

I hopefully will get the finished rear brackets about the same time that the front brackets will be coming in from the machine shop.

I have decided to put Barbie's 16" rims on BluDrm for her trip to Knoxville, TN to visit EVM_Rob to get her MERA/308 body mounted and prepped for paint.

Still trying to decide how how and where to have her painted.

I need to do a custom waterfall that will let me cleanly mount and install my PCM, audio amplifier, & sub woofer behind my seats.

My AutoPC is being mounted inside my center glove box area.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 09-04-2013).]

RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coming together nice.. When are you going to get Leezard's wheels. I see they are still available. (hint hint...nudge nudge)

Bob
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2013 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

Coming together nice.. When are you going to get Leezard's wheels. I see they are still available. (hint hint...nudge nudge)

Bob

Well I would love them, but It is a matter of juggling the monthly liquidity and see if they are available when the liquidity is available:

If he still has them when he comes down for Ruckus in the Roses...maybe I could get him to bring them with?
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 02:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:

• Door panels are on there way to Russ for upholstery.

• Ordered Center glove box Door from TXGOOD and is being shipped to Russ for upholstery.

• Mailed off my C5 modified visors and other odds & ends to Russ for upholstery.

Now I made another last minute change to my seats, which was inspired by Troy.
I purchased a set of 91 Nissan 300ZX seats and they too are on their way to Russ for upholstery.
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I also shipped off my rear caliper brackets to BWMguru to weld the needed ears on...hopefully that will be a short turn around!
KOS

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 05:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KOSClick Here to visit KOS's HomePageSend a Private Message to KOSEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are nice seats (I mean when they are redone). I was thinking about doing that in mine as well at one point but ended up just having my mom do some new custom covers for mine.

------------------
Dan
Build Thread

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: One last photo showing the courtesy lights before being shipped to Russ...which they are now in route

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 09-07-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2013 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 09-09-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:

Front brackets for my 88 calipers arrive from the metal shop today:

BMWguru received my rear brackets and hopefully will weld on the needed ears tomorrow and get those right back to me

I finally ordered 2 last pieces I needed from Rodney for the MERA/308 body install:

1984-1987 308/328 dual rear strut kit:

&

308/328 Ferrari Replica Stainless Steel Tail Pipes:

I have also been working on my custom rear waterfall:

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

TXOPIE

2734 posts
Member since Mar 2012

Originally posted by KOS:

Those are nice seats (I mean when they are redone). I was thinking about doing that in mine as well at one point but ended up just having my mom do some new custom covers for mine.

I was inspired by Troy's set for Lisa's ride.
Troy just notified me this morning that he will be forwarding me the instructions on how to successfully mount them.
Should be one less headache now!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2013 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: BMWguru has my rear bracket and is going to weld on the needed ears and ship back ASAP.

And just got off the phone with Russ. He received my 300ZX seats, modified C5 corvette visors and things.

Russ is still waiting on the panels from EVM_Rob
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-13-2013 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Russ is scheduled to receive my set of Zimmer Quicksilver reproduction panels via Fed-ex today!
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: I received the following from Rodney today:

1984-1987 308/328 dual rear strut kit:

&

308/328 Ferrari Replica Stainless Steel Tail Pipes:
TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2013 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: UPS dropped off something old school for my wiper arms:

Once these are painted black, they will look great!

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 09-22-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2013 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE:

Rear Brackets made it back from BMWguru...its time to install the 12" rotors, 88 caliper, steal braided brake lines & bleed everything.

Since this project has taken a few years to complete, there has been some changes along the way to say the least...so why stop now!

I never stop looking at options for any pieces I have not yet completed...I guess I am always afraid I would find a better way or something better after, so I spend a lot of time up-front.

So for a few more changes.

I have been searching for a better answer for what I want out of my infotainment system. The reasons I kept looking is because of the power up and down sequence of the PC. I want an INtel I7 quad core virtualized so I can have several OS with different software running, but I want a head-unit that powers up and acts like a traditional car audio system. The software that is running on the quad core is what I call secondary software, that is not needed on car start up.

So after many hours of searching I have come up with a better answer that what I posted earlier. I get everything I want with zero issues:

So I can tie the quad-core power to accessory of the car power (buffered with a portable external PC battery in between) and it will be available about 90 seconds after car being powered up. I will then setup the software to power down the quad-core 90 seconds after loss of power and running on external PC battery.

Now for the head unit, I have decided to go with the following Android 4.0 based system:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/170...id=p3984.m1423.l2649

I will then utilize a remote desktop java based software called "Splashtop"...best remote desktop software I have ever used. It will allow me remote to all my virtual slices running on my quad core (Linux, Windows, OSX). So all the great ODBII software that runs on windows is a click away to full screen & full control.

I wanted to go this way before, but the Android based systems last time I looked were all based off Android 2.3 which is an older OS and only has access to Android Marketplace, not "Play Store"...need access to the newer OS and Play Store to load "Splashtop".

http://www.splashtop.com/home

Splashtop is really what makes it all possible.

[This message has been edited by TXOPIE (edited 09-22-2013).]

TXOPIE

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-24-2013 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXOPIEClick Here to visit TXOPIE's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXOPIEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATE: Putting a few last things together back on the car in preparation to taking her to Knoxville for EVM_Rob to install the MERA body & prep her for paint.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 33 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock