Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  My 88 Formula Interior Redesign (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My 88 Formula Interior Redesign by Sofa King
Started on: 11-09-2009 07:58 AM
Replies: 865 (61229 views)
Last post by: JohnnyBones on 03-16-2016 07:44 PM
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post12-06-2009 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's funny right there. I have a whole trash can full of those...... Except I am using Beer Keg cups. About the time the resin sets in the cup, it starts to eat through the bottom. I toss them in the trash can and righ now there are about 10 of them all stuck together. I might paint it and hang it on a pole in my yard - modern art? Automotive Art? lol. Looking good Greg.

Pat

Edit to add: Sweet - I own page 6.......yahoo!

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 12-06-2009).]

IP: Logged
Sofa King

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
P,

LOL! Might want to invest a couple bucks toward some plastic buckets. Lowes and the Depot have them for under a buck each. When the resin dries they just pop out - mostly...

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 12-08-2009).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-07-2009 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Another great tip Greg....... If I don't work fast, I get resin leaking out of the cups all over the place..... You can teach an old dog new tricks...

Pat
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 07:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry guys. No updates. I should have lots of time this afternoon.

However, I did want the take the time to thank everybody for all your support, guidance, advice and ideas during my console build. All you guys and gals are so great and what's better is the way we help each other out. I do try to answer every PM and post so if I missed a few it was not my intention.

Thanks again to everybody and keep those ideas coming in.

OK, back to work.

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 12-08-2009).]

MileHighFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MileHighFieroSend a Private Message to MileHighFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking forward to more
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi All,

Sorry again... no updates. Last night was pretty hectic. But that doesn't mean I haven't been thinking. I came up with another great idea! (well, I think it's a great idea... LOL)

Here is the concept - another little glove box in the armrest that sits behind the cup holder (hey, I already have the hinges...). What do you think? It's a crude drawing... but you should get the idea. I haven't been out to look at the actual dimensions yet to see how much room there is - but I'm hoping it works.

The red is for highlight purposes only. The little "glove box" will be lined with grey felt - the same as the lid and original glove box.

The good news is that this afternoon looks clear, so I should be able to get back to work on the console.

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 12-09-2009).]

bowrapennocks

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bowrapennocksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looking great!
Jim
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 03:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Greg,

Your brain works faster than your body. You need to quit fooling around and get to work. I am really liking the latest concept. But seriously, you need to quit coming up with all these new goodies. If you don't, I will never finish mine. I keep holding off waiting for your next idea....... Don't you just love this stuff? I got to go to work now.

Pat
Khw

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Probably give you enough room to store some sunglasses, garage remote or something else.
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATES!!!!

I got a lot done in the last few hours

First - Pat... does this look familiar?
This images is larger than 153600 bytes. Click to view.

I cut the hole to the cup holder

Did a little sanding - this was a tough cut. The bottom edge is very thin and I need to add another layer of glass to the front.

I then flipped the armrest over and cut these notches out to accept the bolts and give me more room for my hands

I then glassed in the metal bracket for the cup holder

After it dried... the moment of truth... it fits and works! I still have to add some glass around the front to get the edges perfect around the plastic

It's offical - that's a cup holder

As seen on the console

Another - open sez me

From the bottom

I then cut these little pieces

These pieces will act as supports for the panels that will create the glove box

Up close

I then counter sunk the T-Nuts and plopped on a layer of filler

The lid got plopped and also filled in the inside of the lid

I'm now prepping the armrest for the mini glove box... I'm a little apprehensive about this. Should i do it?

That's it for this evening. Tomorrow I'll sand the lid and console and begin filling the pinholes in the armrest. I will drill the holes in the console and armrest for the mounting screws and begin fabrication of the sides of the armrest. As i said, I'm still hesitant about the armrest glove box. OH! One thing I did notice was the armrest was cut a little off center - meaning one side is slightly longer than the other - I'm irritated - just because its me - but it will do for now. Always measure 3 to 23 times...

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet.... I love the cup holder. It turned out great! Those glasses look just like mine! How's that heater work? I bought a little one for the shop but I have only used it a couple times. It's back up in the high 50's - low 60's here again so It's been nice - windy but nice. I have glass curing as I write this.....lol.

Pat

PFF
System Bot
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Khw:

Probably give you enough room to store some sunglasses, garage remote or something else.

And that's why I need you guys. To help me make these tough decisions.

QUESTION: Should the armrest glove box lid be white or the same color as the armrest? hmmmmm I'm thinking the same color as the armrest.

Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 10:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by katatak:

Sweet.... I love the cup holder. It turned out great! Those glasses look just like mine! How's that heater work? I bought a little one for the shop but I have only used it a couple times. It's back up in the high 50's - low 60's here again so It's been nice - windy but nice. I have glass curing as I write this.....lol.

Pat

P,

So far, I'm pretty happy with it. I have a little more work to do around the edges but the hardest part is done - and it wasn't really that difficult. How does the heater work? From 2 feet away it works fine but not much after that. I'm looking to get something with a little more spunk! I'll let you know what i find. The temp went up here as well. It was in the low 50's all day but cooled off real quick as soon as the sun went down. You better post some updates! I need my fix.

Have a great evening
FallenShadow 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FallenShadow 2m4Send a Private Message to FallenShadow 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good SK! The new idea for the cubby whole looks cool. I think it would be worth it to. At least you could put your insurance, registration, sunglass, ipod, checkbook, or anything like that in there. I mean yea u could put it the glove box but if yours is like one in my Malibu (yet to own a fiero) then it's prolly packed with junk lol...

------------------
--FallenShadow

hksteck84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 10:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hksteck84Send a Private Message to hksteck84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great work. Very insperational.
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Small update...

What could all this foam core be for?

Sorry there's no significant updates. These last few days have been pretty hectic. The kids have a wrestling meet tomorrow (Sat) and the parents are working the concession stand and other various duties. So the last few days have been spent prepping to sell goodies to all the high school inmates. I won't be able to get back to work on the console until Saturday night / Sunday... UGH...
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sofa King:

Small update...

What could all this foam core be for?

Sorry there's no significant updates. These last few days have been pretty hectic. The kids have a wrestling meet tomorrow (Sat) and the parents are working the concession stand and other various duties. So the last few days have been spent prepping to sell goodies to all the high school inmates. I won't be able to get back to work on the console until Saturday night / Sunday... UGH...

huh just so you know...
You don't need to put a picture on every showboard for the car shows. Maybe a 3 ring binder ?? LOL I just use one board.

Instead of making a new little box with the hinge thing again and the fit and function part again.... why not just a little indented rectangler "hole" there? Add a "power outlet", aux hook up for Ipod, coin holder, homelink for garage door, pic of my car, fiero logo, down in it. just a thought......... oh and make the ash tray door fit that hole to open and close! use the ashtray hardware.

WOW MADE IT TO THE CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!! very impressed!!!

------------------

88 GT, 3800SC, Getrag 5sp. 12" Vette Rotors,Custom stuff done

[This message has been edited by revin (edited 12-11-2009).]

Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

huh just so you know...
You don't need to put a picture on every showboard for the car shows. Maybe a 3 ring binder ?? LOL I just use one board.

Instead of making a new little box with the hinge thing again and the fit and function part again.... why not just a little indented rectangler "hole" there? Add a "power outlet", aux hook up for Ipod, coin holder, homelink for garage door, pic of my car, fiero logo, down in it. just a thought......... oh and make the ash tray door fit that hole to open and close! use the ashtray hardware.

WOW MADE IT TO THE CONSTRUCTION ZONE!!!!!!!!!!!! very impressed!!!

Hey Revin,

LOL! NOPE! The foam core is not for a display / show board... Are you kidding me? The 88 isn't show worthy yet. Shhhhhh... don't tell her I said that, she might not start up for me this afternoon.

The foam board is for a project / build. But no details yet...

I still haven't figured out the new lil glove box yet. I do like the idea of a lid so the armrest has a smooth finish and look to it. If that makes sense. But I really like your ideas. I am considering putting the other 12volt outlet in there - it just a matter placement and convenience.

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 12-11-2009).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2009 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like how Revin threw in there the "suggestion" that you carry around a picture of "his" car. Reminds of those saturday night live skits with the "subliminal" messages...... I will say that his idea for the "covey hole" / "tray" is pretty genious. No hinge worries, a place to keep your ipod from sliding around, loose change, etc. etc.......

Pat
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-12-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello...........SF you there? Family keeping you busy? Come On! I need an update!
87GT2M6

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87GT2M6Send a Private Message to 87GT2M6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hello...........SF you there? Family keeping you busy? Come On! I need an update!

Me to...
PFF
System Bot
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 02:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the silence. Things have been really hectic these past few days with an Open House at work to working the concession stand ALL DAY yesterday for the kids school function - I was literally non-stop for the last 3 days... I was wiped out...

BUT! I was up early this morning and I have updates! I ran by the local improvement store and bought a hot glue gun. Taking Archie's advice, the glue gun helps you set the fiberglass in place and get an idea of what you want before laying any resin or glass - brilliant!

I sanded and primed the areas where the T-Nuts were installed - a few more holes to fill

I really wanted to get the armrest to a near finished state by this afternoon - I cut and sanded the pieces to fit and used to glue gun to help me place the pieces. I'm holding off on the new glove box until the armrest is 95% completed

The hot glue gave me a better idea of what needed to be trimmed, cut and sanded

I realized the console had a significant curve to it. I took a pencil and ran it along the face of the console and that showed me what needed to be removed

I then took the Dremel and sanded away - a near perfect fit

You can see the curve - I also sanded the inside down to get a better fit

Once I had the fit I wanted and everything was sanded I gave it one last look with the hot glue before I added resin & glass

Another

Adding the resin & glass

I cleaned up the piece, sanded it down, removed the dust and realized it was loaded with pits...

Another

And another...

While that dried I played with a new panel and cut the opening for the cup holder - this one took me a while

Glue up and awaiting resin

OK - that's where I am right now. It's about 50 degrees outside so I can make lots of progress. BACK TO THE GARAGE!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 12-13-2009).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 06:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NICE!
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 07:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
UPDATES!!!

This is how the armrest looked after an hour of sanding. There is still a substantial amount of pin holes and other areas to fill.

A little further back

I went ahead and taped off the armrest and used both the grey and black primers - this should give you a better idea of where I'm headed

This image shows with the cup holder open - UGH... the 12volt power outlet DOES get in the way. I'm debating whether or not to move it

Another view - BUT the cup holder works - sweet

You were wondering what I am doing with all that foam core? I'm using it to create the glovebox - not ALL the foam core. This is MUCH easier than wasting fiberglass. I'll cut the foam to a "close enough" shape, trace it onto a fiberglass panel and cut. Then resin and glass into place. However... I'm going to see if I can actually use resin to harden the foam core. If so, I'll lay glass on the backside for strength, lay a few coats of resin and filler on the front, sand a little and then lay the dark grey felt and call it a day. That would be the ultimate plan - you know... the easier one.

Another - Hole cut for my fingers

With the lid up - you can see the "near" finished product - I might cut an access panel... Maybe another pop down cup holder! LOL

Nearing the end of today's hijink and tomfoolery - still more holes to fill

I'm doing a test of more foam core - I'm hoping the resin doesn't eat away the foam

Testing more foam core with cures - these tests will also decide whether a bigger project is on the horizon! If the foam holds up to the resin, glass and filler - OH BOY!!!!

Check it out - as it stands right now!

That's about it for now. I'm getting really close! And then it's on to the door panels... and maybe something more?

Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-13-2009 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008
Quick question... I had another idea...

I don't remember what car it is (I'm sure there are a few), but there is a model car with a center console storage box that has a slider lid (you pull it toward the back and it opens to reveal a little storage bin) - not a pop up or lift type lid. Does anybody know what model that migth be?

Thanks

nosaint

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for nosaintSend a Private Message to nosaintEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
try a Beretta, seems to ring a bell

[This message has been edited by nosaint (edited 12-14-2009).]

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man that looks good Greg! I like the "foam" work too. Hope it holds up to the resin. This could send me in a whole new direction with the guage pod. Great Job! I can't wait to see where you go next...........

Pat

aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, is the cupholder spring loaded, or do you have to pull it out?
Can't seem to figure that out...
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 06:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you gonna put black leather on the armrest where it's black right now? That would look pretty slick.
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aeffertz:

So, is the cupholder spring loaded, or do you have to pull it out?
Can't seem to figure that out...

Unfortunately it is the early style "pull out" cup holder. It was the 13 dollar cup holder vs the 40 dollar plus cup holder. I think I made the right choice - LOL. I still have to modify the front panel to allow an area under the cup holder panel for my fingers. There is always something... I'm beginning to know what the car designers feel like

But it is fun.
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Are you gonna put black leather on the armrest where it's black right now? That would look pretty slick.

Hey G,

Right now the plan is this:

The main console will be painted grey using a leather like paint system from Germany called Lunitc. The armrest will be painted black using the same paint system. The lid be painted a high gloss white and the trim around the armrest will be either high gloss black or grey (I'm leaning toward black)

Here is the link to Lunitec - http://www.lederoptik.de/index.php?id=34&L=1

Gotta go do real work now...
PFF
System Bot
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008
GOOD NEWS!

The foam core held up! I wasn't expecting much but I was very surpirsed. Toss layer of glass on top and I think we have a winner!

Tomorrow I'll glass both the back and inside of the glove box. When that dries I KNOW I'll have lot's of the sanding and filling, sanding and filling, sanding and filling, etc... Like the inside of the lid, it will be layered in grey felt. This will keep things from bouncing around and keep the noise down. Speaking of which... I saved all the sound deadening material from the original console so I will line the underside of the console in the appropriate spots.

I think someone is trying to tell me something... Yes, Dear...

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 12-14-2009).]

Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008
Another Sofa King Original Work of Art. I will call it "... Sofa King Abstract..."

Tomorrow we move forward!

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 12-14-2009).]

Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008
One more little update: Nothing major.

The door panels are going to be a real challenge. Not the actual fabrication, but because this time I'm going to try creating a plug so I will be able to create multiple copies. This is something totally new for me but I enjoy the challenge... I'm going to need to learn not only how to create a plug but I'll need to know what the process is behind the mold releases, chemicals, etc to use.
RCR

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RCRSend a Private Message to RCREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quick question... I had another idea...

I don't remember what car it is (I'm sure there are a few), but there is a model car with a center console storage box that has a slider lid (you pull it toward the back and it opens to reveal a little storage bin) - not a pop up or lift type lid. Does anybody know what model that migth be?

Thanks

My Outlook has that, along with the GMC Acadia.

Everything looks very cool, nice job...

Bob

katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Another Sofa King Original Work of Art. I will call it "... Sofa King Abstract..."

Tomorrow we move forward!

Ok, now we have 2 entries inthe unofficial PFF Build Art Contest. Here's mine!

Excellent news about the foam! Opens up a whole bunch of possibilities!
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-14-2009 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey G,

Right now the plan is this:

The main console will be painted grey using a leather like paint system from Germany called Lunitc. The armrest will be painted black using the same paint system. The lid be painted a high gloss white and the trim around the armrest will be either high gloss black or grey (I'm leaning toward black)

Here is the link to Lunitec - http://www.lederoptik.de/index.php?id=34&L=1

Gotta go do real work now...

Oh, I've seen that stuff before.. Really neat
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 07:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RCR:

My Outlook has that, along with the GMC Acadia.

Everything looks very cool, nice job...

Bob

Hi B,

Thanks for the info! Let's hope I can find a good used part!
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Ok, now we have 2 entries inthe unofficial PFF Build Art Contest. Here's mine!

Excellent news about the foam! Opens up a whole bunch of possibilities!

I think we might be looking at a whole new thread!
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post12-15-2009 08:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking good.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock