Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Construction Zone
  My 88 Formula Interior Redesign (Page 16)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My 88 Formula Interior Redesign by Sofa King
Started on: 11-09-2009 07:58 AM
Replies: 865 (61234 views)
Last post by: JohnnyBones on 03-16-2016 07:44 PM
Sofa King

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Minor Updates:

Picked up a new heat on sale for 10 bucks!

Used this baby to remove the carpet from the door panel

I worked on both the armrest and the radio console

Like I said... not much movement this weekend. I had too much to do.

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 04-27-2010).]

IP: Logged
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2010 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I love it when I have an excuse to go buy new tools!

Pat
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 08:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katatak:

I also read somewhere where rattle can primer is caca.
Pat

LOL - caca. I love it! So far I've been really happy with the sandable "Primer Filler". It's been great stuff. It just never occured to me the mixture of the two paints would create the crackling effect. Oh well... live and learn, right?
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 08:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008

I love it when I have an excuse to go buy new tools!

Pat

What a difference between the heat gun and removing the carpet with a friggin X-Acto knife - one thread at a time.
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sofa King:

What a difference between the heat gun and removing the carpet with a friggin X-Acto knife - one thread at a time.

AND reshapeing platic parts!!
and streaching the upolstry(sp)
and heat shrink
and drying glue
and bubbling up paint (don't want to say how I knew that one )
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2010 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And burning the tip of your fingers...
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2010 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mechanical Update:

I had the axles and rear wheel bearings replaced yesterday - what a difference! No more CLANKY CLANKY

The next mechanical fix are the front bearings, the rear calipers and the rack - UGH

I KNOW... why didn't I replace the calipers when I had the axles replaced? The parts were not available. I so I figure I'll do the remaining parts all at the same time.
grkboy707

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Greg, I just went to the junkyard today, and picked up something nice. I found THE PERFECT pull out cupholder for my center console. However, it may be a while till I get to that project..
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-22-2010 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by grkboy707:

Hey Greg, I just went to the junkyard today, and picked up something nice. I found THE PERFECT pull out cupholder for my center console. However, it may be a while till I get to that project..

Quit teasing and give us a pic G! You know we are all crazy about cup holders here in Greg's thread.

Pat

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 06:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quit teasing and give us a pic G! You know we are all crazy about cup holders here in Greg's thread.

Pat

I know, I know! I haven't even been able to touch my project for the past week or so. I'll see if I can squeeze some project/ picture time today.
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree. No more tease. Where are those pics!
PFF
System Bot
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008

Pat

LOL! That's right. The more cupholders the better!

You know it's funny. I spent all that time creating the cupholder, I haven't used it once.
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-23-2010 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL! That's right. The more cupholders the better!

You know it's funny. I spent all that time creating the cupholder, I haven't used it once.

Yes - but you know it's there and ready any time you desire a cup holder! Better to have one and not need it then need one and not have it......Fiero Philosophy 101!

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 04-23-2010).]

Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 01:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Exactly...
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008
UPDATES

I worked on the radio cover this morning and was able to get a lot done. I just a few more little divots to fill and then she's good to go.

I cut holes for the hex nuts. I'm going to cut the heads off and resin them into place - the nuts are for show only

I also cut a 45 degree angle on the edges of the lip I created. I've decided (95%) to go ahead and adhere this about the vents

Together (not permanently)

Primed

Overview of the holes cut

White primer

NICE & SMOOTH

Beauty Shot

OK... what do you think of this? If I did this I wouldn't be able to move the vents up and down. It's an interesting look but I'm not sold on it... yet...

That's it for now. Got to get back out there
aeffertz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for aeffertzSend a Private Message to aeffertzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ahh, I think the emblem just looks out of place right there.
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah... I tend to agree. It was just a thought.
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really? I really like the emblem. The imperfection-less fiberglass almost seems boring (no offense to your insanely perfect tedious work ) I really like how it looks so far. I also noticed that you drilled 4 holes at the top. Mine only has 2 attachment holes. Is yours different, or am thinking of the wrong thing?
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Both trim plates had 4 bolt holes. I had to move the holes on the lower trim plate for asthetic reasons and to account for the lip over the vents. Speaking of which, I've decided to put the lip over the vents - which means I can't place the Pontiac logo. But I'll fiddle with the design a little more before I go final

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 04-24-2010).]

Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 08:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008
A few more updates: Had to edit due to an error

See Below

Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2010 08:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008
A few more updates:

I worked on both the door panel and the armrest. Since I'm going to do something different with the armrest I had to create more of lip around the edges. I also began to lay more glass on the door panel.

I used my trusty Dremel to cut into the edges to get a more defined look

Another

Trimming glass to prep for resin

Resin added - I'll add 2 more layers of glass to the panel and then basically do the same thing I did on the panel. It'll be nice to have them both finished and installed! I am considering putting the Pontiac Logo someplace but I don't want to overdo the whole "Logo" thing... I dunno, still thinking...

I had to add some weight because the panel was really warped

That's for today

PFF
System Bot
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Both trim plates had 4 bolt holes. I had to move the holes on the lower trim plate for asthetic reasons and to account for the lip over the vents. Speaking of which, I've decided to put the lip over the vents - which means I can't place the Pontiac logo. But I'll fiddle with the design a little more before I go final

But your not putting the trim plates on, are you? I though you were just gonna screw the gauges into the console.
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The original trim plates have already been integrated into the new radio cover. To carry over from the original console design I went ahead and drilled the holes for the hex screws. They will not actually mount into anything. I'm going to cut the heads off, create backer plates that will be mounted behind the holes and then carefully resin the screw heads into place. Which means that whenever I have someone work on the car I have to remove the radio cover so they don't break the screw heads.

As you can see by these images the trim plates are resined and adhered to the radio cover I created

Does that make sense?

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 04-25-2010).]

grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2010 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay. Got it. I knew you integrated the plates in, but I thought you would have filled in the holes. Have you thought about doing so?
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 09:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was going to leave the holes filled but I'll give this design a chance. If it doesn't work, I can always fill the holes back up. Thanks god for resin & filler... and sanding... and sanding...
Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quick maybe obvious question: But once you lay your glass and it cures do you sand it first, then prime before you apply bondo or do you apply bondo, sand smooth then prime?
grkboy707

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-26-2010 08:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grkboy707Send a Private Message to grkboy707Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks god for resin & filler... and sanding... and sanding...

...and filler... And sanding...and more sanding...and filler...and sanding....more sanding...and then maybe a layer of resin....and more sanding
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Galliero:

Quick maybe obvious question: But once you lay your glass and it cures do you sand it first, then prime before you apply bondo or do you apply bondo, sand smooth then prime?

That's a great question: I haven't been glassing for very long (if anybody else want to jump in please do so) but depending on the type glassing you're doing heavy sanding isn't always necessary. For example. If you're creating panels that will be covered with material (vinyl or leather, etc) then light sanding would probably be necessary especially around the edges and joints that have been sealed with resin and filler. But since it's going to covered, then heavy sanding isn't necessary at all because the padding and / or material will cover any slight flaws in the glass. However, if you lay glass over an object / body panel and spread resin and then the glass then you would probably have to do a light sanding to take down any high marks - this can be done by hand or by machine and the type of sand paper you're comfortable with.

If you're going to paint the surface then YES - you have to SAND SAND SAND and it doesn't matter whether you laid glass over an object or created individual panels. Sanding preps the surface to accept the filler and the primer. Obvious holes are usually filled first before a shot of primer goes on. When the primer is sprayed, that's when you really see how many little air bubbles made it to the surface - that's when the body filler comes in. I can't tell you how many times I've sanded an object only to find out that the fiberglass dust filled in countless holes - that's when you get a little frustrated (ask Katatak). You lay your filler, sand it smooth using various grits of paper (and it HAS to be smooth), shoot another coat of primer and do the process all over again until the all holes are filled and you have nice smooth surface. There is just no getting around the sanding at all - unless you really know what you're doing and/or you're working with gel coats and stuff like that - that's beyond me. So far, every piece of glass I've worked on has required extensive sanding and filling, priming, sanding, filling, priming, sanding, filling, etc etc etc... until the surface is exactly the way I need it to be.

I hope this helps? It was a little convoluted... sorry
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008
OK GUYS...

This is bad... really bad...

I temporarily installed the radio cover back into the car to get a feel for fit and finish... And I'm not feeling it... I don't like it. Not sure what happened and I really don't know what to do at this point. Granted I still have to fix the gaps between the radio, a/c, and the cover, paint the actual console itself and then adhere the lip over the vent... but I'm just not excited about this piece anymore. Not sure what to do or what direction to go... I really like the look of the 89 console and I think that's where I got in trouble... My focus shifted.

I don't know. I'm just not feeling it with the piece. Something is missing!

UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don`t know if you guys are actually using full "bondo" but you ought to try glazing putty for the small imperfections.
It goes on a lot smoother and is easier to sand.
I use this. It`s a good all around putty even for your SMC.
Mike

http://www.evercoat.com/productDetail.aspx?pID=29

[This message has been edited by TXGOOD (edited 04-27-2010).]

Galliero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 06:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GallieroSend a Private Message to GallieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's a great question: I haven't been glassing for very long (if anybody else want to jump in please do so) but depending on the type glassing you're doing heavy sanding isn't always necessary. For example. If you're creating panels that will be covered with material (vinyl or leather, etc) then light sanding would probably be necessary especially around the edges and joints that have been sealed with resin and filler. But since it's going to covered, then heavy sanding isn't necessary at all because the padding and / or material will cover any slight flaws in the glass. However, if you lay glass over an object / body panel and spread resin and then the glass then you would probably have to do a light sanding to take down any high marks - this can be done by hand or by machine and the type of sand paper you're comfortable with.

If you're going to paint the surface then YES - you have to SAND SAND SAND and it doesn't matter whether you laid glass over an object or created individual panels. Sanding preps the surface to accept the filler and the primer. Obvious holes are usually filled first before a shot of primer goes on. When the primer is sprayed, that's when you really see how many little air bubbles made it to the surface - that's when the body filler comes in. I can't tell you how many times I've sanded an object only to find out that the fiberglass dust filled in countless holes - that's when you get a little frustrated (ask Katatak). You lay your filler, sand it smooth using various grits of paper (and it HAS to be smooth), shoot another coat of primer and do the process all over again until the all holes are filled and you have nice smooth surface. There is just no getting around the sanding at all - unless you really know what you're doing and/or you're working with gel coats and stuff like that - that's beyond me. So far, every piece of glass I've worked on has required extensive sanding and filling, priming, sanding, filling, priming, sanding, filling, etc etc etc... until the surface is exactly the way I need it to be.

I hope this helps? It was a little convoluted... sorry

Thanks alot this information is so important to know. I, like you, haven't been working with glass long and I am learning as I go. Alot of my information had come from PFF member and has been very helpfull. Although not fully complete I am comimg to the end of the glassing phase on my complete body kit built on the Fiero frame and yes I am aware that I ama long way from finished becuase there will be several thousand hours of sanding to be done, but I will take it one step at a time and eventually I will get done. So this info will help me move on to the sanding , bondo, priming phase. I haven't updated my post lately because I want to finish laying (not sanding) all the glass before I post again to show the members that i have been making progress and at thi spoint only pics showing all the glass layed will actually give you an idea of the scope of this project especially from a beginner like me. Its taken me along time because like you everytime Im on PFF I see something someone else is doing and I want to incorporate it in to my project so it keeps growing and changing ( for the better I hope) ! My project is in the Technical section called "Get off your Glass and do it"

So the more convoluted the better...I dont think I would comprehend it otherwise...

PFF
System Bot
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad I could be of some help. However... you've forced us to demand you to start posting pics again! You have understand, a lot of us love what you're doing and want to see the progression of your project as it changes and evolves - thus putting more fires under our own butts! It's also a great way to get ideas, learn new things and help each other out.

Now get out there, take some pics and post them! LOL
Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Try and paint the parts with the colors you should have and se if you get the feeling back. It can be hard to se when it´s in the wrong colors.
Just use a spraycan for a cheap test
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2010 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Aw Greg! Like Sharkman said - finish it and then step back and look at it again. I think you have more time in the AC surround then you did in the console/arm rest. Maybe it's just a case of "burn out"? Go work on those door panels for awhile then come back to the AC surround. I was feeling the same way about my console. After a break, I got reenergized, finished it and now I love it! Don't give up and change directions - you are close. Build the 89 style later! Phase 2 so to speak.

Pat

Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are right. I have to stand back from the center console and work on the door panels. Get my eyes and thoughts focused on something else. I'm not sure what happened. I have too many ideas running through my head. I'm always looking at ways to improve upon a design. I don't know how the car designers do it!
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-29-2010 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sofa King

929 posts
Member since Aug 2008
DOOR PANEL QUESTION:

I'll be popping the stock door panels off VERY soon to replace them with the updated versions I have. Is there anything I should / need to know before removing them? Should I purchase extra plastic retainer clips? Anything you guys can tell me would help me out. Don't want to go in and start removing things and then not be able to reinstall everything!
katatak

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-30-2010 12:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Greg,

Do yourself a favor and pick up a set of interior panel removal tools. You can get several different grades/sets at Harbor Frieght for cheap. Then go to Auto Zone, etc. and get a package of GM style fastners for the door panel as you will most likely break a few if not all plus once you remove them from the door, they really will not hold good the second time around. Take your time and make sure you have the removal tool under the large part of the fastner head. If you are in the wrong place, you can damage the door panel. Near the top on each end is a metal bracket - these tend to pull off the door panel pretty easy.

There are 2 small phillips screws in the inside door handle - one behind the Pegasus/Fiero plate and the other behind a round plug. The door handle trim comes off with a little jockeying and a twist to get it over the handle. You will have to pop the door lock lever off the lock rod. With it in the unlock position, gently pry it out. I take the screws out first then go in from behind with a long skinny screw driver and pop it of the rod from the back side of the cover. 3 large phillips screws in the arm rest.

Do you have manual or power mirrors? Power or Manual windows? I can't remember.

Power windows and mirrors are easier to remove the door panel than manual.

Pat
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-02-2010 08:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've got power windows so I should be good to go - thanks for the info!

Sorry for the lack of progress guys. I know I've been slacking... things have been really hectic these last few weeks. If the weather holds I'm hoping to get out there today and get some things done!
Sofa King

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Sofa KingSend a Private Message to Sofa KingEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Some Updates!

It rained ALL weekend but in between the down pours I was able to squeak out some forward movement. The humidity made the drying times a bit longer. I still have a few touch ups but it's coming along.

Added more filler to the radio cover

Then took a file and rounded out all the hex nut holes

The armrest proved to be a HUGE pain! She refuses to go down without a FIGHT! It's been a frustrating task.

Added more filler to the console and then sanded

Added the first layer of gloss paint

In the car. I'm still not sure what to do about the shift console. I need to design something that compliments both the armrest and the radio cover. I'm still working different designs. If you guys have ANY ideas - please shoot them my way! One thing definite, I am going to create a little tray that sits right in front of the radio - per my original design. I think this will be permanently attached to the center console but I'm not sure yet. The tray will be fairly deep and the design will carry from radio cover to the shifter console - good stuff! Still not sure what to do with vent lip. Add it? Leave it off?

I still have a more filler to add and then the daunting task of sanding the paint, spraying the high gloss clear, sanding, clear, sanding, clear... etc etc etc. OH yeah... I like that part.

I think I'm back on track and the creative juices are flowing!

[This message has been edited by Sofa King (edited 05-03-2010).]

Sharkman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2010 05:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SharkmanSend a Private Message to SharkmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice work, I will se if I can draw something for your to get more ideas
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 22 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock