Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  My 88 Fiero GT 14k miles (Page 27)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
My 88 Fiero GT 14k miles by BV MotorSports
Started on: 03-16-2012 02:48 PM
Replies: 1936 (68283 views)
Last post by: BV MotorSports on 01-13-2017 07:45 PM
BV MotorSports

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 189
Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2013 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do, but cant post right now.. I am working on my no hander double backflip, whilst on FIRE trick. Or was it the front flip while flipping you the bird? I cant remember... but its awesome.
IP: Logged
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2013 03:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working on sorting out the A/C now. We ended up cutting off the original soft to hard line mount (below the stock airbox area) and welded on some new fittings where it comes out straight beside the fuel tank. Same thing at the compressor. Now we are just waiting on new lines to be made. The coil packs were moved and now we are attempting to run a -10 return line and eliminate the oil scavenging pump. *fingers crossed* we cleared up enough space. Charlie's exact words were, "Its a damn cluttered mess back there, what an idiot"!

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 01-15-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Freakin AWESOME!!!!!!! Now this car is fun!!! Hands down the fastest Fiero I have ever driven.
Pete Matos

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am calling BS on this one man.....it does not exist until you post some video or picture proof LOL...peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 07:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Pete Matos:

I am calling BS on this one man.....it does not exist until you post some video or picture proof LOL...peace

Pete

LOL I havent even bothered to take a pic! Now I am just enjoying it!
Formula

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I dont want to jinx myself, but another RWD late model Pontiac (ahem.. Holden) will be joining my Fiero sometime tomorrow. Bye Bye Taco, you've been a great truck!
Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 07:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G8 GT (or gxp if you found one)? One of my coworkers had one, with only a tune it was faster then my 5th gen camaro ss.

edit, could be a gto too... hmm

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 01-16-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
09.5 G8GT
Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by BV MotorSports:

09.5 G8GT

Awesome! The slp loudmouths while keeping the stock resonators sound great on those, and a CAI sounds good too. My coworker hit 300whp on a stingy mustang dyno with just the loudmouths, cai and tune. This is the same dyno my stock 2009 mustang gt dynoed at 230whp (and later at 460whp with some boost).

[This message has been edited by Formula (edited 01-16-2013).]

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 08:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had a '04 GTO back in 07 and it had 3,200 miles on it. I should have NEVER sold that car. It was perfect.. except for the color.

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 01-16-2013).]

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm happy that you got your car sorted. It sounds like a beast.

I had a '04 GTO back in 07 and it had 3,200 miles on it. I should have NEVER sold that car. It was perfect.. except for the color.

Nice! I was always kind of partial to the Barbados Blue ones.

I had just about decided to buy a GTO, when Dodge came out with the Challenger concept.
Immediate change of plans...

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Personally I cannot stand the Challenger or the charger redux models. I would much rather have that GTO or something else really for that much coin. Somehow all of these sorta kinda looks like an old well regarded muscle car but is really an overweight overpriced family sedan in disguise that they are trying to sell you making you think you got a hotrod sorta kinda.... and before everyone jumps on me about that comment I know some of them are quite fast, they just do nothing for me and honestly don't really look much at all to me like the original cars they supposedly emulate. Besides I wanna hear about the badass 3800 Turbo Fiero and not about your other car...peace

Pete

------------------
"May the grins begin when you turn the key and hear the engine roar over your shoulder" ......Gall57 (slightly modified LOL)

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2013 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Personally I cannot stand the Challenger or the charger redux models. I would much rather have that GTO or something else really for that much coin. Somehow all of these sorta kinda looks like an old well regarded muscle car but is really an overweight overpriced family sedan in disguise that they are trying to sell you making you think you got a hotrod sorta kinda.... and before everyone jumps on me about that comment I know some of them are quite fast, they just do nothing for me and honestly don't really look much at all to me like the original cars they supposedly emulate. Besides I wanna hear about the badass 3800 Turbo Fiero and not about your other car...peace

Pete

LOL Sorry, if you ever met me, you'd know I can never stay on one topic for very long. I love all kinds of fast cars, bikes & trucks. Give me a KTM 990 Super Duke & 300XC, another Syclone (bought one new after Desert Storm) and I'd be a happy boy. Well, for a bit..... lol
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Done, I bought her!

2009.5 G8 GT. I love this car!

mptighe

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL Sorry, if you ever met me, you'd know I can never stay on one topic for very long. I love all kinds of fast cars, bikes & trucks. Give me a KTM 990 Super Duke & 300XC, another Syclone (bought one new after Desert Storm) and I'd be a happy boy. Well, for a bit..... lol

ADD much? That reminds me of this one time I... SQUIRREL! What was I saying? Oh yeah quick, find another Fiero and put that g8 engine in it! Now when are we going to see some pics / video?
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL Hey I PM'd you!
mptighe

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 122
Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 04:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mptigheSend a Private Message to mptigheEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

LOL Hey I PM'd you!

Just returned it.
Tony Kania

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 305
User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2013 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tony KaniaSend a Private Message to Tony KaniaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see no burnouts over speed bumps. I am dissapointed.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tony Kania:

I see no burnouts over speed bumps. I am dissapointed.

LOL sorry, this is a cruiser..the Fiero is my anti-social ride.
Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2013 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sweet ride!
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Charlie and troy have been playing with the CAD & waterjet and came up with a new UIM for the L67 turbo guys. We are in the prototype stage. I wont post the CAD file but I will post a pic of the UIM when we get it on the car and see how it works. Stay tuned folks!!!!!!!! Did I mention it has a modular top plate that can have any pattern, name etc you want? Also it will be lower, so hopefully no cutting of the decklid like on mine!

[This message has been edited by BV MotorSports (edited 01-18-2013).]

Justinbart

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

So Charlie and troy have been playing with the CAD & waterjet and came up with a new UIM for the L67 turbo guys. We are in the prototype stage. I wont post the CAD file but I will post a pic of the UIM when we get it on the car and see how it works. Stay tuned folks!!!!!!!! Did I mention it has a modular top plate that can have any pattern, name etc you want? Also it will be lower, so hopefully no cutting of the decklid like on mine!

I have a turbo intake and no decklid cut on mine or Formula's car.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Justinbart:

I feel like I should have a formula when I see my user name...
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

How many of you have a turbo 3800 without cutting up your car? IIRC I am the only one. Remember I am running a ZZP full stack and that custom UIM.
Justinbart

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 119
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JustinbartSend a Private Message to JustinbartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Your car is cut up and you have a janky intake.

------------------
Turbo 3800 E85 F23 5spd spec5
11.17@132.6

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 09:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your car is cut up and you have a janky intake.

Really where is my car "cut up"? I have a full and complete trunk. You? All my engine bits are contained in the engine compartment, where they belong. I fixed the warped & blind monkey welding on the whoDUMBass intake, so whats janky about it? Seriously, show me some empirical data to back it up.
VikingRedBaron

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for VikingRedBaronSend a Private Message to VikingRedBaronEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

I thought you did.......................

Get on it !!!
Silentassassin185

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Seriously, show me some empirical data to back it up.

I'm sorry we're still waiting for dyno sheets or video
katatak

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katatakSend a Private Message to katatakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok final numbers are in... and you all are gonna call BS.. but the dyno sheet doesnt lie...

546hp I'll post the sheet when I get it tomorrow.

[This message has been edited by katatak (edited 01-18-2013).]

Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2013 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by VikingRedBaron:

I thought you did.......................

Get on it !!!

I did 1999 when I was in high school.
PFF
System Bot
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 12:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Silentassassin185:

I'm sorry we're still waiting for dyno sheets or video

Because its not done, those aren't the "final numbers". lol You'll see... or maybe not. Who knows. But it wont be shy, I promise you that. But then it could go BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!
carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula:

I feel like you should too.
Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 10:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm sorry BV but you're losing credibility by the second here. For all we know that fiero of yours is still sitting in pieces in your garage.... until I see a picture of the thing with the turbo engine installed and perhaps a video of it running It does not exist..... LOL... peace

Pete

------------------

darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 12:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Really where is my car "cut up"? I have a full and complete trunk. You? All my engine bits are contained in the engine compartment, where they belong. I fixed the warped & blind monkey welding on the whoDUMBass intake, so whats janky about it? Seriously, show me some empirical data to back it up.

That intercooler is NOT ideal for a m90... when you triple the size of the blower it basically becomes a sock stuck in a vacuum.
BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 01:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm sorry BV but you're losing credibility by the second here. For all we know that fiero of yours is still sitting in pieces in your garage.... until I see a picture of the thing with the turbo engine installed and perhaps a video of it running It does not exist..... LOL... peace

Pete

This is going to sound bad, but I dont care what PFF thinks. I contacted the turbo 3800 guys about my car. They know whats up, including DH. Sorry if you need vids and such. If I feel like posting them, I will.

Pete Matos

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 01:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Pete MatosSend a Private Message to Pete MatosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Okay then, if that is how it is then keep your damn pictures....

Pete

------------------

BV MotorSports

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BV MotorSportsSend a Private Message to BV MotorSportsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Okay then, if that is how it is then keep your damn pictures....

Pete

Oh come on, don't be like that! You'll see... just I am not ready to "drop the bomb" yet. lol
troyboy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for troyboySend a Private Message to troyboyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bmwguru

Feedback score:    (38)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2013 02:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bmwguruClick Here to visit bmwguru's HomePageSend a Private Message to bmwguruEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by troyboy:

is this the info for your car?
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/091085.html

No, that is my build of Michael's car mptighe on the forum

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 49 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21   22   23   24   25   26   27   28   29   30   31   32   33   34   35   36   37   38   39   40   41   42   43   44   45   46   47   48   49 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock