Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013 (Page 19)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013 by carbon
Started on: 02-25-2012 03:43 PM
Replies: 810 (40148 views)
Last post by: Kevin87FieroGT on 12-04-2013 07:27 PM
PURPLE REIGN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post06-25-2013 01:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone need a registration ? I'm set up for one indoor & one outside registration !!!

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,204.1 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

IP: Logged
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does this mean you are NOT going to make it?

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

Anyone need a registration ? I'm set up for one indoor & one outside registration !!!

kev63rod

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 01:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for kev63rodSend a Private Message to kev63rodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hitting the road in just a few hours. not bringing the fiero but excited to just be coming out to see some cool rides and meet some of the forum people. really hope maybe some nice person will offer a ride in a 3800 sc. really want to see what they feel like as i plan on doing this to mine in the future.
FIREBOX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 03:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIREBOXSend a Private Message to FIREBOXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DanFiero:

If you have access to an Internet connection posting an emergency , As for the track day, I don't know the logistics but I highly doubt 100 mph will happen, Good luck and see ya there!!

Dan

Thanks, I might have room for an I-Pad. Where would I post? General Fiero Chat? As for the track, I remember being a passenger for the 25th track in Michigan. My speedometer only goes up to 85 !

------------------
WAYNES' WHEELS: White 84 SE from eBay with 17K.
A touch of blue: body trim, wheel highlights and front pegasus decal.
"Sweet little Peggy, You'll know her if you see her"

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 10:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tomorrow is coming fast!
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shoot. I tried really hard guys, but I don't see me making it out there. With the funerals and the junk hauling and work and cleaning the house and trying to make all the new stuff fit...(Not to mention the lawn care neglect) I just cannot excuse the break in the insanity at this moment.

I hope you all have a fantastic time down there, perhaps I can be ready by the 35th anniversary.
PRJPerformance

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PRJPerformanceClick Here to visit PRJPerformance's HomePageSend a Private Message to PRJPerformanceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Really wish I could make this but have other obligations for this weekend. Sucks cause I am only about 30 minutes from downtown Indy. Anyone want to pick me up an XL Event T? I'm east of I465 about 20 miles out, half way between I70 and I74 (US52) PM me if you want to pick up a T for me and swing by this way on your way out of town.

Thanks, PRJ
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
NTFC In the House!

Talk to all in morn,

Jim
Fierosmith

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierosmithSend a Private Message to FierosmithEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fierosmith

568 posts
Member since Jun 2007
double post.. sorry
Jim

[This message has been edited by Fierosmith (edited 06-27-2013).]

WingNut - MD

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2013 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have fun guys and gals! I will be with you in spirit.
Butler_Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Butler_FieroClick Here to visit Butler_Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Butler_FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good to see something local. Just as a heads up I will be bringing my Red 88' Fiero GT on Saturday. The car is currently for sale so be sure if you are interested in buying to come check it out or tell anyone looking for a Fiero.
PFF
System Bot
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

Does this mean you are NOT going to make it?

That is correct. Cars are all polished up & ready to go, but I just didn't get caught up on bills. Been doing too much free Fiero work. Diesel alone calculated to $600
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The track time is parade lap speeds... There will be no 100mph runs, sorry!

On another note for those who are still checking here, the registration hours are in the original post as well as the Facebook page.

The go kart night is actually going to be meeting at 3pm at the entrance where all the Fieros are parked, it is an open event and we're just getting iat then line and racing as we get in. These are race karts, not put put karts. It is a workout to race these things! Sorry for the lack of previous info on this event.

Again, the MFF Go Kart event is meeting at 3pm at the rear entrance of the hotel!
qwikgta

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for qwikgtaSend a Private Message to qwikgtaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
leaving in a bit. not sure if were going to be in a white fiero or a green one. see ya all soon

Rob
ShockWave

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 12:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Took off around 6:30, Chicago traffic wasnt bad at all. I'm at Indiana Beach, now. Nice park, worth the stop. Will hit Indy around 6 tonight.

------------------

| [jonrev Photography]

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 06:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK heading out. Problem after problem ... Nothing will keep me from the 30th.. Even if I have to drag then car part by part..

See you

------------------
Snapperhead Performance - Used Fiero Parts
Custom LED Back Up Lights -
Mirror Stainless Door Sill Plates - Mirror Stainless Deck Lid Mirrors - Acrylic Hood & Trunk Mirrors
Vette Brake Swap Consentric Rings - Powder Coating Services. - PCS Products. - Champion Cooling Products. - Spec Clutches.

Rides:
85 Fiero Gt, Green "Grasshopper", 86 Fiero GT, Blue, V8 " Snapperhead", 87 GT Black, 88 Formula White stock--- 10 Camaro, 99 K2500 Suburban, 04 Trailblazer

Oosky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 07:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OoskySend a Private Message to OoskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my dad and my boyfriend and I are leaving tonight! we will be staying overnight in Wisconsin, picking up Tommy (86fierofun) and then continuing to Indy in the morning! we are bringing a trailer, we may or may not put my Fiero on it for part of the trip....or we may put Tommy's Northstar Fiero on the trailer....I guess we'll see how it goes. lol so excited!!! hope to meet alot of people I know there! ^.^

------------------
your Fiero loves you!!! <3

CDMan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-27-2013 10:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CDManSend a Private Message to CDManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been hanging around the Wyndham Indianapolis West just gawking at the cars there already. You don't want to miss this - with or without a Fiero. Just many, many awesome, awesome cars.
greatlakesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for greatlakesfieroSend a Private Message to greatlakesfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
330 miles + rain= one filthy fiero. Anyone know where I can wash my car tomorrow morning before the track?
Johns88GT T-Top

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Johns88GT T-TopSend a Private Message to Johns88GT T-TopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Arrived at the hotel about an hour ago. Too dark to see much, but quite a few Fieros are scattered about in the lots already and I hear them going by the window periodically.

Drove thru some nasty storms on the way down from Michigan. Thought I might have to start looking for an ark a few times!

The brand new 3400 swap ran great and got 31 mpg on the freeway. Thanks Darth!!

John
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Finally made it at about 11 CDT. Too late to sign in, of course. The planned 6 PM arrival time "slipped" just a bit. Always an adventure.

Still planning to go to the track. I hope that I can do that without having "punched in", or hope that I'll have an opportunity to do that in the AM.
PFF
System Bot
whiteandnerdy27

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whiteandnerdy27Send a Private Message to whiteandnerdy27Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
me and greg just pulled in after a late night Meijer run and saw Don's car, so we assumed you were along with him. glad to see you guys made it.
My87gt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for My87gtClick Here to visit My87gt's HomePageSend a Private Message to My87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wish I could have made it out there everyone but I'm here in the hospital with my wife who is recovering from an OP she had on Monday. Anyone want to pick me up a shirt?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 02:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OK we made it... Lots of black fieros ...oh wait silly me it's dark outside only 2:30 am .. Looks like we are hooking up for Indy at 9:00 am. Where at? Still need to register

Vince
snowblindburd

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for snowblindburdSend a Private Message to snowblindburdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
See ya all in about 12 hours!

------------------

1990 Pontiac Sunbird /// 1995 Beretta Base /// betty progress

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Clean rain clean rain. Good thing we like to clean and talk about our cars. Sure is a lot of beautiful cars here.
IwannaIRM

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post06-28-2013 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for IwannaIRMSend a Private Message to IwannaIRMEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Snapperhead:

Sure is a lot of beautiful cars here.

One would never know it since no one is posting pictures of the show.
Corpsmen Ed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Corpsmen EdClick Here to visit Corpsmen Ed's HomePageSend a Private Message to Corpsmen EdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Me and my boys are headed down to look around. Little worried about where exactly spectators will park. Haven't seen much about that on here yet.
Fiero Tom

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero TomSend a Private Message to Fiero TomEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IwannaIRM:

One would never know it since no one is posting pictures of the show.

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 07:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hall of Champions walkthrough
kendallville

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2013 09:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kendallvilleSend a Private Message to kendallvilleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
mine is one of the 216 pre-registered cars, but it is looking more and more that it will not make it.
Which brings up the question if I don't make it having paid for registration could some one mail me my name tag,
and the rest of the things you get? I would not expect or want my money back , ( that helps the show ) but would
like the items. I could send payment for postage to cover the cost Or if some one going north on I69 wanted to
bring them to the intersection of I69 and US6 I could meet them there I would be thankful.
Let me know thanks

Well the worst case came true, I just did not make it .
I don't want a refund but would like to get name tag , and the rest tried to make it for a short time without the Fiero.
Three cars and two need tires now wife's daily driver needs a cv joint so it would not make the trip.
If it can be mailed I will pay postage. thanks
PFF
System Bot
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
User on Probation

Report this Post06-29-2013 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dont think ill make it out sunday to do it in person, so just wanted to send a thanks to the people that set this up, and those that came ( or tried and didn't make it ). With luck if there is a 35th, i'll have my PoS GT painted so i can be IN the show, and not just a bystander with a camera like i was...

[This message has been edited by Nurb432 (edited 06-29-2013).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 01:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ShockWave

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ShockWaveSend a Private Message to ShockWaveEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is a total number of cars in attendance "officially" known, yet? I thought I overheard it was more than the 25th show. Great show, regardless. Nice to meet those of you I talked to. Made it home safe despite heavy rain from Indy past Lafayette or so.

------------------

| [jonrev Photography]

Rallaster

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RallasterSend a Private Message to RallasterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShockWave:

Is a total number of cars in attendance "officially" known, yet? I thought I overheard it was more than the 25th show. Great show, regardless. Nice to meet those of you I talked to. Made it home safe despite heavy rain from Indy past Lafayette or so.

I think Fred said there was 228(?) Fieros that registered. My memory may be off, but I think that's what he said.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 06:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There were 264 cars officially registered and on the show field! Pretty sure that just tops the 25th!

Thanks to everyone for making this an awesome event!
Dburger

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post06-30-2013 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DburgerSend a Private Message to DburgerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any info on this?

[This message has been edited by Dburger (edited 06-30-2013).]

RAREW66

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 78
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RAREW66Click Here to visit RAREW66's HomePageSend a Private Message to RAREW66Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We were in the Indianapolis Star newspaper today.

http://www.indystar.com/app...ef=PH&nclick_check=1

Fred
greatlakesfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greatlakesfieroSend a Private Message to greatlakesfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
How do I order a DVD with all the pictures on it?
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2013 08:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by greatlakesfiero:

How do I order a DVD with all the pictures on it?

Send a note to Fred.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock