Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013 (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013 by carbon
Started on: 02-25-2012 03:43 PM
Replies: 810 (40127 views)
Last post by: Kevin87FieroGT on 12-04-2013 07:27 PM
Darth Fiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 361
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2012 07:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth FieroClick Here to visit Darth Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by carbon:

UPDATE!

Hotel Reservations Are Fixed!!!

Check first post!

We've check into this and the 2013 calendar has not been posted by the track yet...

I was asked if I wanted to take on arranging an official drag race event (probably on Friday in the evening, June 28th, 2013). As Carbon mentioned, Lucas Oil Raceway (aka: Indianapolis Raceway Park) has not posted their 2013 schedule as of yet. As soon as they do, I'm sure either myself or one of the other event organizers will post an update.

Having said that, there are a couple of things to note...

1) To rent the track for one night would be an expensive proposition, and I doubt we would have enough participation from our group to cover/justify the cost. What we would probably have to do is "hope" there is an open racing night available for the date in question. And in that case, we would probably just travel to the track as a group (if we want to do that) at a pre-arranged time.

2) This is an NHRA track and their website states NHRA tech/safety rules will be enforced for any "open" racing event (such as midnight madness, wild Wednesdays, etc). From what I could find on their website, here's what is stated about the rules for a "wild Wednesday" street legal event:

The following are requirements for street legal vehicles (2012):
1. Shorts are NOT PERMITTED when racing and a shirt with sleeves is required to race.
2. Seat belts must be properly mounted.
3. All windows must be present and in good shape and rolled up fully when racing. (no cracks)
4. All automatic transmissions must have operational neutral safety switches.
5. Doors handles operational inside & out.
6. Battery cannot be in driver’s compartment and the battery must have 3/8 bolts to hold it in place.
7. Batteries that are relocated in the trunk must have external cut off switch to the rear of the vehicle labeled "CUT OFF."
8. Radiator must have proper overflow catch tank.
9. Tires must be in good condition.
10. Carburetor must be covered: if there is no hood, live fan must be removed but an electric fan is OK.
11. Carburetor must have “two” return springs installed.
12. Rear seat must be installed or sheet metal covering or trunk bulkhead must be installed.
13. Convertibles must run with top up and driver MUST have a full face helmet meeting the SNELL, 2000 or 2005 rating.
14. All vehicles must have at least one working taillight.
15. All hubcaps and trim rings must be removed.
16. All drivers running vehicles 13.99 or quicker MUST have a helmet meeting the SNELL, 2000 or 2005 rating.
17. Slicks are allowed.
18. NO PASSENGERS ARE PERMITTED!
19. If you run quicker than 9.99 seconds you must have an NHRA license.

3) FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE PLANNING ON and PAYING FOR PARKING INDOORS AT THE HOTEL FOR THE SHOW: Special consideration may be made to allow you to get your car out of the room to go to this event. BUT, depending on what time you get back from the dragstrip, you may not be allowed to park your car back inside until Saturday morning.

At this point, we need to wait until the track publishes their 2013 schedule. Once that happens, we will go from there.

-ryan

[This message has been edited by Darth Fiero (edited 11-05-2012).]

IP: Logged
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-05-2012 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hotel reservations made..... Very easy, even after hours.
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
About racing...Be forwarned when FOCOA had the track at Gateway International, the cost was $5000.That was many years ago. Many, many said they would run.. FOCOA calculated $50 for 100 drivers would cover the cost. Ony 75 drivers showed up and FOCOA picked up the cost. Only a few cars broke down. I know one engine broke and several transmissions.
carbon

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Please send info so we can reserve or pay for an inside space (Tylers Toy)

Thank you

Danyel
admin tylerstoy website

Danyel,

That info will be released when it is ready, along with the official web site. We are not ignoring you and we want to get this up and running even more than you do.

Thank you for your continued patience...
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 08:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by Old Lar:

About racing...Be forwarned when FOCOA had the track at Gateway International, the cost was $5000.That was many years ago. Many, many said they would run.. FOCOA calculated $50 for 100 drivers would cover the cost. Ony 75 drivers showed up and FOCOA picked up the cost. Only a few cars broke down. I know one engine broke and several transmissions.

Believe me when I say that memories of being left on the hook for large booking fees is still keen in the minds of several organizers... Other than the IMS track day, other events are being looked at from an open event angle. It's just not worth the aggravation and panic on event day...
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 08:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by Vernon8360:

I called the hotel directly (317-248-2481)and it took me less than 2 minutes to reserve a room, at the agreed price, wished me a happy 30th Anniversary and e-mailed a confirmation. If you have a rewards card, have your number near by. They know about Fieros now! Only 8 months to go!

Originally posted by R Runner:

Hotel reservations made..... Very easy, even after hours.

Awesome!
R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 01:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Believe me when I say that memories of being left on the hook for large booking fees is still keen in the minds of several organizers... Other than the IMS track day, other events are being looked at from an open event angle. It's just not worth the aggravation and panic on event day...

Agreed. And with our cars getting older, 75 cars is a thing of the past. Heck, I would even consider 40 cars a strong turn out.
darkhorizon

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you run quicker than 9.99 seconds you must have an NHRA license.

firing up photoshop as we speak

Agreed. And with our cars getting older, 75 cars is a thing of the past. Heck, I would even consider 40 cars a strong turn out.

The 25th drag race had at most 10 cars.

[This message has been edited by darkhorizon (edited 11-06-2012).]

x-thumpr-x

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 06:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for x-thumpr-xSend a Private Message to x-thumpr-xEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just booked my room, all is good for the 30th.

If there's a 1/4 mile track event, I'll take the car down the track. I've had one major incident (tranny malfunction) but it's still a fun time & done some upgrading to the car since then. Need to find out what it does now. I've never been on a road coarse but there is always a first.

I booked wednesday night to sunday, so I'm not sure who will be coming with me now. Maybe the whole family if we trailer the GT but I really want to drive it down. My wife doesn't want to driver or leave our daughter for a week. Might have the second Fiero on the road by then too, if so then a second driver will be required (already a a list of friends who are willing to participate) Find out what happens closer to the date.

------------------

Currently own: 87 GT 3400, 87 SE, 87 Coupe T-top
Previously owned: 84 Sport Coupe, 2 85GT's, 87 Coupe (T-top donor)

G.T. Fieros

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One question I do have, is there going to be any security setup for the cars in the parking lot. I for one know everyone's car will be there and have the same feeling I would think of someone or a careless kid coming into the parking lot late at night seeing all the cars and busting a window or keying a car because that's what kids do. I know with this high volume of nice cars in one area, it could happen. Just thought I'd ask as I have hefty insurance on the car and I'm not worried about losing money, but just a bit of a concern.

Thanks,
Amir

------------------

Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have booked my room and am looking forward to the event.
PFF
System Bot
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-06-2012 10:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Booked my room and can't wait for the trip............
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2012 08:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

One question I do have, is there going to be any security setup for the cars in the parking lot. I for one know everyone's car will be there and have the same feeling I would think of someone or a careless kid coming into the parking lot late at night seeing all the cars and busting a window or keying a car because that's what kids do. I know with this high volume of nice cars in one area, it could happen. Just thought I'd ask as I have hefty insurance on the car and I'm not worried about losing money, but just a bit of a concern.

Thanks,
Amir

Car security is a high priority... The incidents at other events such as car and whole trailer theft has been brought up and we are working on measures to prevent that as best we can. There will be only one exit from the show field/parking area. We are also working on an ID system to verify the driver/car relationship. I don't have all the details on how it will play, but rest assured it is on our list.

Edit: As far as I know, this wasn't an issue at the 20th or 25th... We are hoping to have the same experience with the 30th.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 11-07-2012).]

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2012 11:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Car security is a high priority... The incidents at other events such as car and whole trailer theft has been brought up and we are working on measures to prevent that as best we can. There will be only one exit from the show field/parking area. We are also working on an ID system to verify the driver/car relationship. I don't have all the details on how it will play, but rest assured it is on our list.

Edit: As far as I know, this wasn't an issue at the 20th or 25th... We are hoping to have the same experience with the 30th.

Not a problem, just wanted to bring it up. With all the other cars there I am not worried as I knew it would be a high priority. When I was at the 20th, I know they had a wedding party at that same hotel the night of one of the days and the entire party was all drunk walking around checking out all the cars, granted nothing serious was going to happen, they did remove a few car covers or at least attempt to. Most of us were still around and regulated them to not touch anything, but just thought of that incident. I wasn't at the 25th, but know it was probably a great show. I have custom car appraisal insurance, but you can't replace a car!

Thanks for the concern and response! See you all there!!!

-Amir

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-07-2012 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2012 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made my reservations today with Sakura. at the Wyndham Resorts...arrive 6/26-6/30. Where is the 30th show registration form? The one I have I got in the NIFE's Fiero Focus but it has no pricees on the sheet..
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post11-09-2012 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess I'd better get on the phone and reserve my room, lest I'll be sleeping at the mission.
zefferk

Feedback score:    (69)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for zefferkSend a Private Message to zefferkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hoping to be able to make it out from Utah. Work schedule is the only possible issue to deal with...well, the kids too....and getting to Indy...

Sure hope to be there. Reserving a room regardless!

------------------
My Fieros...

88 Yellow CJB #182 of 1252 formula
88 Red Duke

Z3SpdDmn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Z3SpdDmnSend a Private Message to Z3SpdDmnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sweet! I'm a relative newcomer to the Fiero community, but I couldn't pass up on this, as I'm less than 2 hours away (Cincy area)!

As a note on those wanting to do a track day. The chance of doing it at IMS are virtually NIL. I have never heard of a club renting the track for driver schools. I imagine that, even if IMS agreed to it, the cost of the facilities would be astronomical.
However, there's no reason why we couldn't do a track day at Putnam Park. The autocross is already taking place over there... Why not do a track day? A Friday could possibly be affordable for the number of drivers that this group might supply. OR, if another club already has the track rented, we could just jump on their coattails and participate with them, if we're ok with it not being exclusive.

I would offer to do some instructing. I imagine that there my be some other members who may be certified instructors coming. If needed, we could bring in instructors from other clubs in exchange for them getting some track time.

Btw, this event needs a facebook page!

------------------
Anthony

'88 Fiero GT 5-spd "barn find"
2012 NASA SpecE30 National Champion
www.DriveFasterNow.com

mrfred8

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-10-2012 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfred8Click Here to visit mrfred8's HomePageSend a Private Message to mrfred8Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Z3SpdDmn:

Sweet! I'm a relative newcomer to the Fiero community, but I couldn't pass up on this, as I'm less than 2 hours away (Cincy area)!

As a note on those wanting to do a track day. The chance of doing it at IMS are virtually NIL. I have never heard of a club renting the track for driver schools. I imagine that, even if IMS agreed to it, the cost of the facilities would be astronomical.
However, there's no reason why we couldn't do a track day at Putnam Park. The autocross is already taking place over there... Why not do a track day? A Friday could possibly be affordable for the number of drivers that this group might supply. OR, if another club already has the track rented, we could just jump on their coattails and participate with them, if we're ok with it not being exclusive.

I would offer to do some instructing. I imagine that there my be some other members who may be certified instructors coming. If needed, we could bring in instructors from other clubs in exchange for them getting some track time.

The first post in this thread shows the current event itinerary. It currenty includes an event at Putnam

30th Thursday - June 27th

City of Indianapolis historical tour
Putnam Road Course - Autocross Event
Meet & Greet - Hotel parking lot
Minnesota Fieros Forever go-cart night

------------------
--Jeff aka mrfred8 aka (Hat tip to Mr. J. Jones!)
http://jalopnik.com/5901950...or-her-sweet-sixteen
- 88 Yellow GT
- 86 Silver SE

Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I can't wait, should be a blast.

Vince
PFF
System Bot
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Z3SpdDmn:

And then there was... 30th Fiero Anniversary

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 11-12-2012).]

carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 08:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

carbon

4767 posts
Member since Apr 2004

Originally posted by mrfred8:
The first post in this thread shows the current event itinerary. It currenty includes an event at Putnam

30th Thursday - June 27th

City of Indianapolis historical tour
Putnam Road Course - Autocross Event
Meet & Greet - Hotel parking lot
Minnesota Fieros Forever go-cart night

I just want to reiterate that we are not going to have an exclusive "Fiero Club" track event at Putnam or a drag strip night, the overhead is way too high and guaranteeing turn out for a particular event is nearly impossible, especially with a car show on Saturday, the number of people who are still willing to risk a wreck drops significantly.

We did, however, sample the go-cart track on Nov. 3rd... and it was good. It took a few days for my arms to be normal again...

Edit: This does not mean the events won't happen, its is just that we will be part of an open group.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 11-12-2012).]

Fierochic88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 08:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierochic88Send a Private Message to Fierochic88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And then there was... 30th Fiero Anniversary

Yay! :-) I was the first "like."

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Carbon (and other 30th organizers...)

I made a thread back in '08 after the 25th Show... basically it gave a place for attendees to offer compliments on what they liked, and a sounding board for things that they might have changed. It was a very positive thread, no attacking... and I encouraged brainstorming to offer a solution to any percieved problems.

//www.fiero.nl/forum/A...090907-1-072066.html

Hope that might give a little help as the 30th draws near.

Here is the basic gist of what most people liked and did not like...

Staff and organizers highly visible in yellow marked shirts (there was always one around and they were all friendly... like they had been trained for this!)
The open parking for cars got MANY positive remarks, and reasons supporting why it was so nice
The activities, like Heritage Center and cars & coffee
guest speaker line up

dislikes
length of the banquet (by the time you went through the speakers, auction, trophies, and door prizes... it was long)
registrants wanted to see the judging sheet
one area of parking had no audio speakers

there were some other points made... but all feedback is valuable on some level.
If any of you 25th organizers read this comment... thank you again for all the effort you put into that show.

------------------
<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?
......................................................www.northtexasfieroclub.org

TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do you guys have name tags or something along that line.
It would be kind of cool to know at a glance the people on Pennock`s and their screen names.
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

It would be kind of cool to know at a glance the people on Pennock`s and their screen names.

My plan was to just bring a box of blank peel-n-stick address labels and a sharpie... so anyone who needs an insta-name-tag can get one.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That`s a good idea Trinten.
I may put a placard on my car so people know that it`s the home of the famous Fiero cupholders, console doors and gloveboxes.
Sorry, just a shameless plug.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-12-2012 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

See original post...
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 08:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Carbon
My bad.
fieroseblack

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2012 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hotel reservations made. The reservations person, Sakura, was super. Looking forward to meeting a lot of Pennocks names I have not met in person.
Good job on putting this together.

DARKWING
Mike Parker
PFF
System Bot
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2012 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rare87GT:

Thanks,
Amir

Just in case.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 09:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
l there be special IMSA/widebody parking? You know we need wider spaces than the "others"
Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 11:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Just in case.

Good idea but you can still remove the wheel with that boot. The boot in the first picture is the ultimate anti-theft boot.

------------------
" THE BLACK PARALYZER" -87GT 3800SC Series III engine, custom ZZP /Frozen Boost Intercooler setup, 3.4" Pulley, Powerlog manifold, Northstar TB, LS1 MAF, 3" Flotech Afterburner Exhaust, Autolite 104's, MSD wires, Custom CAI, 4T65eHD w. custom axles, HP Tuners VCM Suite.
"THE COLUSSUS"
87GT - ALL OUT 3.4L Turbocharged engine, Garrett Hybrid Turbo, MSD ign., modified TH125H
" ON THE LOOSE WITHOUT THE JUICE "

[This message has been edited by Dennis LaGrua (edited 11-15-2012).]

TejasFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-15-2012 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TejasFieroSend a Private Message to TejasFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I really want to make it to this one. I'm looking to buy a nice Gt or Formula to drive there. My current Fiero (88 coupe) is not bad but doesn't have A/C and is a 5spd. I want a litte more for such a long trip.
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 08:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would rather have a 5-speed... the auto sucks. As far as A/C... the Fiero has a perfectly good 2/70 system on every model.
Vernon8360

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 08:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As I remember that 2/70 option was available on all models and all years and you could choose either a manual or power set up.

------------------
1988 GT
Medium Red Metallic
Manual, Gray Leather
K Beck LEDs & StuWipes

TejasFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 08:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TejasFieroSend a Private Message to TejasFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey, you're messing with my excuse to buy another Fiero. What's a 2/70?
If I don't find another car I will take the coupe
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-16-2012 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TejasFiero:

Hey, you're messing with my excuse to buy another Fiero. What's a 2/70?
If I don't find another car I will take the coupe

2 windows (down), 70 MPH.
Nurb432

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 224
Rate this member

Report this Post11-17-2012 09:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Nurb432Send a Private Message to Nurb432Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I would rather have a 5-speed... the auto sucks. As far as A/C... the Fiero has a perfectly good 2/70 system on every model.

And it doesn't normally get that hot around here to worry about it. ( last year was an exception.. too damned hot to even think about going outside )

I see all the car registration stuff, but what if you just want to come and be part of everything, and 'get the t-shirt'? My car isn't going to be in visual shape to be 'in' anything this time.. Tho i will drive it there so it can see its friends again.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock