Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat
  Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013 (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Official 30th Fiero Anniversary Event - June 27-30 2013 by carbon
Started on: 02-25-2012 03:43 PM
Replies: 810 (40147 views)
Last post by: Kevin87FieroGT on 12-04-2013 07:27 PM
silver 85 sc

Feedback score:    (40)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2012 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for silver 85 scSend a Private Message to silver 85 scEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am planning on doing the numbered key chains again. I will not save numbers for people. If you want the number that you picked up at the 20th or the 25th see me early at the show. I should have things laid out with the Heartand Fiero club. I will do a couple sets each of 30th anniversary vents. My wife has agreed to attend (This is a miracle) and she will be following in the Traverse. So I will have plenty of room for goodies. I can do 30th anniversary rockers, plaques, and will look into anything else that can be dreamed up. I am thinking of doing a compact fire ring with the 30th logo. (no pun intended) Fred has a large one in his yard scroll down and you can see the 25th logo. There are 5 other panels if I remember correctly with the Indy logo the GT logo the Heartland club logo etc.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/086727.html

I also plan on bringing samples of everything that I have come up with so far. Here's the sampling.

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/054658.html

And I can't wait the 25th was a blast

Rich
IP: Logged
Vernon8360

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Vernon8360Send a Private Message to Vernon8360Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For those of us who are technology challenged yet still wish to keep up with the plans for the 30th, are there other media to check out? Certainly the Fiero Forum is an obvious first choice for updates but is there a web page, Facebook, MySpace,Twitter... account that can be liked, linked or subscribed to for info as well?
carbon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 132
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's in the works... I'll let you guys know here when some other social media stuff comes on line.
FieroMontreal

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RULOOKIN:

So who out of CANADA is going ??? Danyel PM me on you travel dates,

I'm there for sure, leaving out of Montreal but it's way to early to say when or what route. Convoys are a lot of fun and I'm down if something is set up!
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post04-03-2012 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by silver 85 sc:

I am planning on doing the numbered key chains again. I will not save numbers for people. If you want the number that you picked up at the 20th or the 25th see me early at the show.
Rich

Aww man...that's a real bummer! I have the same number from both shows and I was looking forward to completing my collection...... -Jason
johnyrottin

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 04:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for johnyrottinSend a Private Message to johnyrottinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone know if Hulki or other significant Fiero personalities will be there? If he is I would love to get his white 88 GT up there for him to tell us about and sign!!!
carlo

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2012 09:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carloClick Here to visit carlo's HomePageSend a Private Message to carloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i will be there and hope i could get the paint job done by then
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just curious. Where was the 25th at? How many Fieros and people came? I just became aware of this web site and other Fiero people about a year ago. I've owned one for 27 years. I'm making plans to attend this. How many rooms does the Indy Wyndham have? Thanks!

[This message has been edited by sledcaddie (edited 05-15-2012).]

jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 08:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sledcaddie:

Just curious. Where was the 25th at? How many Fieros and people came? I just became aware of this web site and other Fiero people about a year ago. I've owned one for 27 years. I'm making plans to attend this. How many rooms does the Indy Wyndham have? Thanks!

The 25th was held in Pontiac, Michigan at a Marriott close to one of Pontiac's assembly plants, but I don't know if it was the plant where the Fiero was built. I think there were a bit more than 200 Fieros registered.....I think you could still find some threads if you search. Indy is a very centralized location so that should make it a bit easier for some folks.

The Wyndham is very large and very nice. It used to be called the Adam's Mark but I believe it has been refurbished. The hotel is only about 2 miles from the Speedway.

[This message has been edited by jazz4cash (edited 08-11-2012).]

FieroMontreal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 09:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMontrealSend a Private Message to FieroMontrealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup the 25th was at the Fiero's birth place in Pontiac, Michigan just minutes from the plant where they were all built.

I had a DVD of the 25th but I have no clue where it is, anyone know if we can purchase another copy today?
solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post05-15-2012 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I believe TomGray in Muskegon did the DVD.
PFF
System Bot
FieroVin

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroVinClick Here to visit FieroVin's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroVinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think there were about 400 Fieros at the 20th...

------------------
Vin

1987 Fiero GT, Medium Red Mettalic, Lowered
2008 Solstice GXP, Aggressive
2008 G8 GT, Magnetic Grey Mettalic

1988 - 2006 - The 18 year dry spell between 2-seat Pontiac Excitement was finally over... RIP Pontiac.

DL10

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DL10Click Here to visit DL10's HomePageSend a Private Message to DL10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroMontreal:

I had a DVD of the 25th but I have no clue where it is, anyone know if we can purchase another copy today?

I think you can still buy the book and DVD at this link

http://doodledoll.com/store/

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 03:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Direct link to buy DVD DVD Sale Here

------------------

My Build Thread
Tylers Toy

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by johnyrottin:

Does anyone know if Hulki or other significant Fiero personalities will be there? If he is I would love to get his white 88 GT up there for him to tell us about and sign!!!

Yes....I will be there.,...
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So, is there an entry form or a details sheet available? I know it's a year away, but some of us need to put in early for vacation time. Also, what are the events? Different categories? (most modified, lowest miles, most miles, best paint, etc) Ours isn't a show car, but we'd still like to attend. I hope the organizers will provide dates, times, hotels in area, etc. Thanks so much in advance!
sledcaddie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 06:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sledcaddieSend a Private Message to sledcaddieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sledcaddie

371 posts
Member since Aug 2011
So, is there an entry form or a details sheet available? I know it's a year away, but some of us need to put in early for vacation time. Also, what are the events? Different categories? (most modified, lowest miles, most miles, best paint, etc) Ours isn't a show car, but we'd still like to attend. I hope the organizers will provide dates, times, hotels in area, etc. Thanks so much in advance!
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sledcaddie:

There is no entry form yet, but as far as getting time off, the final dates are in the first post. I will work on getting permission to release the classes. The events are still being finalized, we are need to get things solid if they are going to happen with IMS so that is kind of keeping events in the air for the moment. The Midwest Fiero Clubs are going to be having an organizational meeting this weekend at the Dells Run and the 30th show will be discussed. Any new info will be posted here on the forum we will also be trying to get a Facebook and/or Twitter account up and running to release info as it comes along.

I will let you guys know what I can about the meeting this weekend!

------------------

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-30-2012 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent ... thanks for the update Nick
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 04:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Any up-dates, I have scheduled the time and plan on heading up with the North Texas Fiero Club and anyone from Bat City Fieros and/or AAFOers who want to caravan up.

Mike Parker
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2012 08:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:

Any up-dates, I have scheduled the time and plan on heading up with the North Texas Fiero Club and anyone from Bat City Fieros and/or AAFOers who want to caravan up.

Mike Parker

Pre-registration will open up this fall after all the details with the events are solidified. The show is happening on the dates specified in the original post regardless of any daily activity change ups.

There will also be a free standard room night that will be given away, drawn from those people who have registered by the close of pre-registration, 1 month before the event.

Show registration will be $30 for car show entry and inlcudes a laser cut stainless steel keychain and an OEM quality nose badge. Registration cost will go up to $40 after pre-registration closes.

[This message has been edited by carbon (edited 06-14-2012).]

PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the update, Please keep me / us informed. I was set to go on the 10th and again the 20th, both times illness caused me to have to cancel. I definately want to make the 30th.

Mike Parker
carbon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 03:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carbonSend a Private Message to carbonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated first post to reflect current info...
LFiero67

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2012 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LFiero67Send a Private Message to LFiero67Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just mentioned this to the wife. She said, why not, we should go...

Might be one hell of a road trip next summer.

------------------
11.425 @115.60
Best 60' 1.543 seconds
3800 S/C 4T65E

New combo : Billet 6262 Precision turbo, PT1001 intercooler, ST1 cam, 130lb springs, comp pushrods, HV3, ARP Rod bolts, otherwise stock L36.
10.263 @ 134.44MPH

MaxDaemon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2012 10:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxDaemonClick Here to visit MaxDaemon's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxDaemonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I was at the 20th and the 25th .. sadly for me, I don't expect to be there for this one. My baby is showing wear and I'm not sure she could make it almost 5000 miles this time without major overhauls. And .. due to changes, I might not even still have a Fiero at that time.

Here's a shot from last time:

------------------

'86 GT - Now in Yellow!
'86 GT - ol' Blue in my dad's care.

Two is enough for anyone. Isn't it? I mean .. really.. isn't it?

[This message has been edited by MaxDaemon (edited 06-20-2012).]

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-21-2012 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lets keep this up front and have a great show and showing for our Fieros.

Mike P.
FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope I can make it to this one!
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Just have to work out the logistics. Any more Finales?????
helmet1978

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageSend a Private Message to helmet1978Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jwct7:

I WANNA GO!!!!!!!!!!!! Just have to work out the logistics. Any more Finales?????

Hey Allan! Just talked to Brandi, we MIGHT try to go. 1800+ miles each way is a bit brutal though...we shall see

------------------
http://www.raceme.cc/helmet/

deadwood

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2012 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for deadwoodSend a Private Message to deadwoodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeee-ahhh buddy!

------------------
'86 Fiero 2M6 4-speed

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2012 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope to see this couple at the 30th albeit Fieroless.

By oldlar at 2012-07-23

Maybe they can bring their next generation Fiero fan.
PFF
System Bot
fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looking Foward to the 30 th.

Mike Parker
jwct7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2012 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jwct7Send a Private Message to jwct7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

07-21-2012 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for helmet1978Click Here to visit helmet1978's HomePageClick Here to Email helmet1978Send a Private Message to helmet1978Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jwct7:

Hey Allan! Just talked to Brandi, we MIGHT try to go. 1800+ miles each way is a bit brutal though...we shall see

Paul, it's a 17 hr trip from here too, so an overnighter will probably be worked in halfway on the route. Start planning NOW, hope we can pull it off.
Leon87GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 01:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Leon87GTSend a Private Message to Leon87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tammykos:

Sounds like a road trip! Maybe I can talk some of my fellow Mile High Fiero Club members to join me.

Sounds like a plan Tammy...I am very interested in attending this one!
jazz4cash

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2012 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jazz4cashSend a Private Message to jazz4cashEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is getting me really hyped. I was in Indy this week and drove by the Wyndham.....actually had dinner in the lounge. It's a nice location.
Bat City Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2012 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Bat City FierosClick Here to visit Bat City Fieros's HomePageSend a Private Message to Bat City FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroseblack:
I have scheduled the time and plan on heading up with the North Texas Fiero Club and anyone from Bat City Fieros and/or AAFOers who want to caravan up.
Mike Parker

Mr. Parker,

I have been asked to show my IMSA( <<maybe park together??) So YES I am coming to this event.
I feel that I will bring at least 5 or 6 Fieros with me to meet up with you and the NTFC.
I show 1083 miles 17hrs. straight through? or stop?

------------------
Prez
www.batcityfieros.com
Check us out on Facebook @ Bat City Fieros
"We go batty for Fieros"

[This message has been edited by Bat City Fieros (edited 08-11-2012).]

benoitmalenfant

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2012 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for benoitmalenfantSend a Private Message to benoitmalenfantEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by x-thumpr-x:

Hey Danyel, I'll be taking a simular route but will be staying on the 402 to Sarnia, cross the border there, then south. Google maps shows it's actually faster that route then going through Windsor /Detroit crossing. Also, a few friends have told me they've had a harder time crossing in Windsor too.

My only issue right now is do I go with a group or travel alone with family, we plan on taking our Daughter with us who will be 2 years old by then. Our stops might be regulated by her desicions.

Thumpr: I'm actually working hard to convince the wife to come with the kids (oldest would be 4 and youngest almost 2 by then), would be a fun road-trip (I'm in the Montreal Area, so would like to go with Danyel's group). My daugther will be 20 months by then, so I too would be stopping according to the kids needs. Anything longer than 4 hours without stopping is pushing it as it stands now (drove 7 hours for our summer vacations). I am also juggling with the idea of going alone with family because of this, unless Danyel's group is planning on stopping 15-30 minutes every 4 hours... Anyway, still got time to think about it!

------------------
--
Ben
87 GT
84 Indy #1863

fieroseblack

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-11-2012 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroseblackSend a Private Message to fieroseblackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Revin,
I know definitely, I will not be in charge of the caravan. That position my friend rightfully belongs to you younger and more hip cool ones. You, Blake & Rob are respectfully the PREZ’s of those groups. I will tag along and can assure you, I cannot/will not drive straight through for 17 hours. I will shoot for ½ the first day and ½ the second day after at least a 6 hour nap between. And probably another 6 hour nap when I get there! So don’t let the old folks hold anyone up, Sharon and I have GPS and will be along shortly. Besides who can keep up with you, Steve, Austin Powers, (Allan), Shawn, Joe, Jonathan, Scott A., etc. and all that 3.8 S/C – 4.9L - Northstar group. I fit a lot better with the Dukes and Quad 4s and will happy just to be there.

DARKWING and I have been trying to get there since 1994… this time I will make it.

Mike P.
Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks like Kevin and I will be there with the Formula and the GT, it looks like we should have a few other Colorado folks too, so far we have Leon87GT and Tammykos. I will post a link to this thread and the event details to the MileHighFiero.com forum as soon as I compile the info about the event.

[This message has been edited by Christine (edited 10-23-2012).]

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post10-23-2012 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Danyel:

Its official .. Tylers Toy and the Shipman family will be there at the 30th ... looking forward to seeing you all at our stand. Come and meet the Shipmans and some of DreamTeam members who made it all happen. We will also be bringing pics, videos and memorabilias along with us including the Emmy Award presented to Boyd Huppert for Tylers Toy Story. You will also be able to pickup different items to take home and remember Tylers Toy story by... we do have the details to work out with the 30th Anniversary commitee but we are really hoping to see you there in 2013. Dont forget to bring your Tylers Toy Memorabilia along we would love to see it !!!

Danyel
admin(at)tylerstoy.com

From what i understand after talking to Jay & Nellie, the Tyler Toy will be hitching a ride down there along with 2 of mine to be hauled.

Originally posted by RAREW66:

As Nick noted, there are a lot of items being finalized before they go in to the public domain.

One of the first items to get finished up is the website. So far the work done on the website is short of impressive. I am hoping to get this completed soon so that everyone has a central place that has the latest and most complete information about the event.

On Saturday, we had a tour of the host hotel. This hotel has an indoor exhibition hall meaning that we can have cars inside. We would like to offer this option to participants wanting their cars inside. The indoor availability will naturally have a higher cost registration fee than the rest of the show. Right now we are negotiating several "scenarios" with the hotel as to use of the exhibition hall and will affect how much we will need to charge to cover the extra costs of having cars inside the hotel. Out of curiousity, how many would be interested in being able to display their car indoors?

Nick (carbon) and Joe (olejoedad) has volunteered to be our PR guys, so while I am busy organizing this event, Nick and Joe will be watching the forum and other social media to make sure that questions get answered and keep everyone updated.

I am really looking forward to this event. My biggest problem will be how I am going to be able to get my Fieros to the event. I will figure something out.

Fred

I'm in Fred......if the registration is within reason i'm in for 2 (as long as i get the paint redone on the purple turd ) But either way, I'm REALLY interested on the indoor exhibition for the 88 T-top.

LMK ......text sometime

------------------

MINNESOTA MAFIA Real men get blown If you're going to run your mouth make sure the proof isn't all over the net that you're full of sh!t.
87 GT MP-112 powered, 3800 Supercharged on 19's 372 rwhp & tuning____88 GT T-top 1 of very few, 000,204.1 miles
87 GT custom______90 Grand prix STE Turbo_____2007GSXR 1000
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD, Ya want to hit it, but are afraid of the consequences.
IF YOU AIN'T BREAKING STUFF..................IT AIN'T MODDED ENOUGH
If your'e not living on the edge..........you're taking up too much room.
Best Fiero mounts available

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 21 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17   18   19   20   21 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock