Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero Lambo and Other Door Systems (Page 4)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero Lambo and Other Door Systems by Xtreme-Doors
Started on: 02-06-2007 12:14 AM
Replies: 545
Last post by: AJ7 on 02-29-2008 12:08 AM
MidEngineManiac

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post03-15-2007 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AJ7:

anyone hear from them lately?

Not a word

The one that set my personal alarm off was Chris claiming to have sent me a P-M (its on page 2 somewhere). I never recieved such a P-M, which means either the system was broken (its very reliable as far as I know) or it was never sent. I'm guessing the latter.

That level of dishonesty, on a public forum, is just plain stupid.

Its bad enough when its done face-to-face in the real world, but on the internets where Cliff could verify in about 10 seconds, indicates a fraud in the making, at least to me.

OTOH, if they have CNC and proper engineering behind them, they might be OK to buy from COD.

I do think this thread is a good enough reason not to give them a car or a deposit though.
IP: Logged
twocoda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 09:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twocodaSend a Private Message to twocodaDirect Link to This Post
i agree and will take it a step farther and say ....if i ran my biz in the manner chris is running his i wouldnt be in biz very long ......someday somewhere somehow someone will take the concept to an affordable level but as far as this thread is now concerning for me ...if its too good to be true........it isnt !!!!! BTW chris if you offered up gold plated hinges now for free .i would decline so i wouldnt promote you or your company on my car.(strong words of disapproval of your biz practice)

sorry to the members of pennocks for this rant but chrises silence is deafining im going to continue forward as i was before this idea was planted and refocus to paint.

Eclipse i am still very interested as to wheather or not you managed to speak personally to chris and if you had the oportunity to cruise by his supposed establishment

------------------
It isnt re-creation....its recreation!!!!

bsculptor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bsculptorSend a Private Message to bsculptorDirect Link to This Post
Those lambo door systems really came out nice, i knew this would be a waste of time
Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseDirect Link to This Post
Twocoda, no I haven't spoken to him yet. Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been away all weekend at a wedding, and have been trying furiously to get finish my engine swap, working on it every night.

I just sent him another PM asking him to call me. I'd like to check things out and ease some of the unrest here....

------------------
Jay Brintnell
Southern Ontario Fiero Association
Yellow 85 Notchback(A.K.A. GodFearN)

The progress thread: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum2/HTML/077740.html

86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunDirect Link to This Post
Correct me if I'm wrong, but he never asked for money from anyone has he? I'm sure unlike most of us, he does not check this forum daily, or even weekly so I doubt he even has seen anyone's pms. I wouldn't doubt he tryed to send a pm and it didn't work either, as when I first became a member here i was like "whats a pm?" and I messed up posts and other things. Don't rag on him so quickly, there's probably a good explination. Does anyone have his phone number? or his shops number? That would be a much better way to reach him. He's busy moving his business, and those things are very labor intensive. Be patient guys!
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Eclipse:

Twocoda, no I haven't spoken to him yet. Sorry for not responding sooner, I've been away all weekend at a wedding, and have been trying furiously to get finish my engine swap, working on it every night.

I just sent him another PM asking him to call me. I'd like to check things out and ease some of the unrest here....

try e-mail...
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2007 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 86fierofun:

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he never asked for money from anyone has he? I'm sure unlike most of us, he does not check this forum daily, or even weekly so I doubt he even has seen anyone's pms. I wouldn't doubt he tryed to send a pm and it didn't work either, as when I first became a member here i was like "whats a pm?" and I messed up posts and other things. Don't rag on him so quickly, there's probably a good explination. Does anyone have his phone number? or his shops number? That would be a much better way to reach him. He's busy moving his business, and those things are very labor intensive. Be patient guys!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but he never asked for money from anyone has he?
<no, just a car he can prototype on>

I'm sure unlike most of us, he does not check this forum daily, or even weekly so I doubt he even has seen anyone's pms

<Maybe, maybe not, but the phone calls to his shop going unreturned are a bad sign. I gave up after 3.>

Does anyone have his phone number? or his shops number? ----its on page 2 or 3 of the thread somewhere.

Yes, we have called, we have p-m'd, and I have personally driven by a very human-empty (nobody there) adress

Ah, well. bolt-on doors a nice dream while it lasted.

Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseDirect Link to This Post
I grabbed the address from an earlier post and will gp for a drive by, hopefully tonight. I rec'd a PM from Chris; they've moved into the new shop but are still waiting on the phone and internet install. He'll be at the shop from 10-5 everyday this week if anyone wants to swing by.

------------------
Jay Brintnell

Saxman

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2007 08:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SaxmanClick Here to visit Saxman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SaxmanDirect Link to This Post
I got a note from Chris and he is on it. Just be patient. These things take time.

In the end, if you end up with a good/inexpensive door system, you'll find a way to forgive him for not contacting us every day.

Cheers!
twocoda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 12:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twocodaSend a Private Message to twocodaDirect Link to This Post
your probably right... i dont hold grudges for very long but im sure chris knows he has a viable product with lots of potential so when he came in here and posted for the first time he wasnt doing a market research so i guess my question is .why didnt he wait until he was moved and set up at the new facility prior to posting here and setting a timeline of late febuary early march when he obviously wasnt ready to produce anything.....i understand moving is tedious but it also requires making ammendments to accomadate his biz (us) via another computer ,returning calls or even having a person to speak for him to keep us ( perspective buyers) informed. i understand ohhhhhhhhhh to well that unforseen delays can happen ....but respect to my clients /customers and timelines they stay on the same page as me ( no suprises - no regrets) makes for a positive transaction and everybody get what they want...so far IMO he has started backasswards......i definatly wont be first inline now .....although i might have been....but ill wait and get several reveiws of
"the final product"

Eclipse- thanks for the update and looking forward to see how this turns out....i didnt mean to put the burdon of investigation on you as im sure you are busy .......but + to you for your efforts (as soon as i figure out how to do that )

------------------

Australian

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 04:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
ok breathe in deep and hold ur breath till he gets here.
PFF
System Bot
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Australian:

ok breathe in deep and hold ur breath till he gets here.

wouldnt do that...
twocoda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 09:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twocodaSend a Private Message to twocodaDirect Link to This Post
eclipse---as soon as i have logged enough posts to give you the + i will get it done ....i didnt realize there was a set limit of 30 posts before you can rate someone.....one more to go after this one ( i think ).

Chris -- see how that works ? unforseen delay.......keeping informed = standing true to your word
Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 07:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseDirect Link to This Post
lol Twocoda.. Thanks! I'll look forward to it. I wasn't able to make it by, as my car is up on jacks (engine swap-exhaust is being a pain) and my wife had other plans for our van. I do, however, have Friday off, so I may try and swing by then during business hours, although I will have my kids in tow. I may not be able to talk much, but I will confirm the existence of a shop for everyone!
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-21-2007 07:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Naw, Naw, Naw---if you are off Friday, I expect you down here putting a cam and rockers in my engine, then installing it.

Oh, and its gotta be done by 3pm. ;-)
Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-22-2007 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseDirect Link to This Post
With Kidlets in tow? My wife is off to a silent retreat this weekend, and I am playing Mr. Mom to my 5 young'ns.

------------------
Jay Brintnell

[This message has been edited by Eclipse (edited 03-22-2007).]

Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2007 11:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseDirect Link to This Post
Ok Guys. I had a chance to get out today and I stopped by Chris's shop. He seems like an ok guy, and I saw some of their products hands-on. They look like good quality. Right now they are trying to put the finishing touches on a set for the MX3's and then they'll be looking at Fieros in the next week or 2. I am giving them a set of doors for R&D.

The shop is still pretty bare, but there were a few different sets of hinges there, and Chris allowed me to snap a shot of the 45 degree hinge, which is their most popular. This one is for the '06 Eclipse...it was actuallly silver/grey but my camera messed with the light.

Chris should be coming by tomorrow evening to pick up the doors.

------------------
Jay Brintnell

Chris Hodson

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 03:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Chris HodsonSend a Private Message to Chris HodsonDirect Link to This Post
I cannot wait for this to be made at a reasonable price. !!Im almost ready to weld my bedroom door hinges together!! just kidding. if that could ever work id be selling them lol.

------------------

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2007 02:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
It seems we have another option opening up in Ontario.

I was at the London Auto Expo today (no sign of extreme doors or their car), and Rent-A-Wheel in Kitchener is advertising lambo hinges. They ballpark quoted me around $1,000 installed for a Fiero.
Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2007 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

Firstly, I apologize for the lack of correspondance on this website. You are right, we were not at the show this weekend, as we beleive that setting our shop up and getting settled in was a bit more important. As I have stated we have yet to be set up with the internet or a phone line at our shop, howerver our address is 958 Leathorne Street Unit #9, and we welcome anyone who would like to come down and meet us to drop on by.

While they may have ballparked you at $1000 installed for a Fiero, will this be a kit specifically designed and fitted for the Fiero? Or another kit that has been modified to work for the Fiero? Keep in mind once a hinge has been modified in any way shape or form, that warranty is usually gone! Ours comes with a limited lifetime warranty against structural failure, and a 2 year warranty on the shocks.

MidEngineManiac while I do apologize for the lack of correspondance with you, you are more then welcome to swing by the shop rather then continuously stating how we have not contacted you. Our hours are 10-5 most days, and would be more then happy to have you swing by.

Jay it was great to meet with you and I definitely look forward to working with you on this, and appreciate all the help.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-24-2007 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris

I know where you are, and will be stopping by again this week or next week depending on when my schedule takes me into that part of the city. I wont have the Fiero with me (work truck) but am looking forward to meeting you in person. LOL, I can sneak in a short "detour" while working, but longer ones get noticed.

I apologize if I come across as harping on the communications thing...I'll tell you the story behind my paranoia in person.
PFF
System Bot
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2007 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKODirect Link to This Post
HEY ALL,

Chris has also contacted me recently by PM, so hopefully some of us will get some answers & results for either peace of mind or more info. Lets hope the measurements & product/service works out well for us....

------------------
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6

SWEET HOLEE OF HOLEES!

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-31-2007 05:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Yeh, you will wait forever.

I stopped by his shop, (3rd time) to find yet another empty building with nobody around. The mailbox evevideny hand been cleaned for several days, and in front of the doorstep was a box from some laser-cutting place.

Look thru the window, and there are exactly 2 hinges hanging on the wall---and thats it, not one signle chair, not one signle desk to be seen, with nobody around

I'm not slamming anybody--This is just honest reporting of my stop-by on Friday.

I even left him a note. IIRC--sorry I missed you, try again next week, Mike, AKA MidEngineManiac.

This is 5pm Saturday. No reply.

Draw your own conclusions.

[This message has been edited by MidEngineManiac (edited 03-31-2007).]

Australian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AustralianClick Here to visit Australian's HomePageSend a Private Message to AustralianDirect Link to This Post
Are the hinges oiled with snake oil?
twocoda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2007 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twocodaSend a Private Message to twocodaDirect Link to This Post

"So again there was no intention of spamming, and I can see how it would appear this way, I just wanted to make sure that the post was noticed for those that have been waiting on a Lambo Door Kit. If anyone has any other questions I would be more than happy to answer them for you. Thanks again."

Key word in this quote is "WAITING"
If my calculations are right on average Chris should be posting some great words of hope in about 3 or 4 days ( doubtful)

i guess my question is: Are you for FN real???? If it takes you this long to reply information to your market base . i can only imagine how long it would take for customer service.....

And yes ...i am very assamed of myself for actually being the one to put this thread back to page one .....shame shame shame on me.

------------------

Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
Hey all,

MidEngineManiac, your right you did leave a message for me in the mailbox stating that you would be by next week however, you have to be alittle more specific, give me a definite time, and I can assure you I will be there. We have just finished up with the MX-3 kit and developement and to the first person to bring their car to the shop to be measured and test fitted with the kit, will be greatly rewarded, in the form of a free kit and install.

The reason for not being there? Ever tried to find a time to move a bunch of machines and still run a shop? Unfortunately not an easy task to accomplish, so we have been trying to work both places until everything is fully moved over. Yes everyone is entitled to their opinion, however please please try to understand what is going on here. We want to make this product for you, and for those that I have talked to I appreciate all the feedback and help.

The MX-3 kit took alittle longer to develop then we had planned, but that is done with now. And its time to move on to the next project. We are simply trying to offer a product, have taken no money, and have been delayed, and I appologize for that.

As for TwoCoda, yes you are correct, we have taken awhile to respond on this site, but please by all means come to the shop and pick up the phone.. any dial tone? Nope. No phone, and no internet, we spend time creating the kits and unfortunately when I get home at night I have stuff that needs to be taken care of and cannot always get to a computer. My apologies. As for am I FN Real? Please by all means let me know a specific time when you can be at the shop as I'd be happy to meet with you and discuss the product, or anything at all.

I apologize for not being there when you showed up Mike, however please let me know a date and time when you can come by and I'd be glad to finally meet with you. Also please note about no chairs, tables, desks or anything? Did you happen to notice the 2 offices to the side? The very large desk, with 3 chairs around it, Large computer screen setup, as well as 2 chairs , and end table in the main room. I'm sorry but please be factual about what you say as those have been there for a while now. Its not much, but the room is not empty and more products will be displayed. As for how you perceive this situation on the forum is completely different from the polite note you left.

So again lets quit all the skepticism on how long will this take, when is it all going to happen, and lets get this show on the road. Offer stands first one to set up a time and come meet with me and can bring the car in will get kit and install FREE OF CHARGE. Don't beleive it? Contact me and show up.

As well here is the video and picture from today of the finalized kit on the MX-3.

This images is larger than 102400 bytes. Click to view.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
tuner2m6t

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tuner2m6tSend a Private Message to tuner2m6tDirect Link to This Post
You give me directions to your place and I can be there next week with the car in hand. PM and I can give you my number and we can discuss arrangments.
Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
PM Sent.
iamtylerdurden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iamtylerdurdenSend a Private Message to iamtylerdurdenDirect Link to This Post
wait, are gull wing doors possible on a fiero? wouldn't the whole window thing be a problem?well if you've found way id like to find out how! good prices on those kits by the way!
Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
Thanks. Traditional style gullwing doors, which mount to the pillar will not work on the fiero. However, I believe AJ7 has been working on a design for this, so he might be the one to ask about the Gullwing Doors.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
twocoda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twocodaSend a Private Message to twocodaDirect Link to This Post
Quote 1"yes you are correct, we have taken awhile to respond on this site,"

Responce 1-set up a time for once a week update (on this forum)- if you cant do it personally have it appointed to someone ( if you would like me to do it email me and ill give you my number)
twocoda@bmts.com

Quote 2 "but please by all means come to the shop and pick up the phone.. any dial tone? Nope. No phone, and no internet"

Responce 2- i have too many things to do then to become a telephone man- but if interested i can give you a very affordable repair mans name and number...he does all my installs

Quote 3 "we spend time creating the kits and unfortunately when I get home at night I have stuff that needs to be taken care of and cannot always get to a computer."

Responce 3-very understandable ( refer to responce 1 )

Quote 4 "My apologies. "

Responce 4- working on it

Quote 5 ". As for am I FN Real? Please by all means let me know a specific time when you can be at the shop as I'd be happy to meet with you and discuss the product,"

Responce 5- more then happy to once there is a proven product for Fiero.at this point i understand that there isnt anything available from your company at this time (correct me if im wrong)

Quote 6 "or anything at all."

Responce 6a- this one actually made me laugh....if it was to disuss fishing ,hunting, cars in general or construction projects im doing then once you have established a positive relationship with me...hell ill even take you with or have a beer and shoot the breeze ( im easy going)

Responce 6b- if it was a testosterone remark... i can accomadate that too but it will have to wait till i have another more important biz purpose to go down to london...(lots of spark in my ignition still)

Chris now would be the time to advertise your product on a MX3 forum for what you have shown in the video ( but i would install the fender first to assure the market base that there isnt any issues regarding that area and possibly have a feedback note from the owner of the install. Providing he is happy -some sunshine blown out your tailpipe right now would travel along ways .

------------------

PFF
System Bot
Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
Hi TwoCoda,

I will do this, setup a time for atleast once a week, to get onto the forum to post any updates, pictures, or anything of useful information regarding the product to be made. If I can not make it to the computer I'd be glad to give you a call and have you post the updates as well. Thanks for the offer.

LOL no need for you to be our telephone repair man, do not need anything repaired, need rogers to show up and get the connection done. And again thanks for the offer.

We would be more then happy to have you stop by the shop once the product is complete and answer any questions that you might have regarding it. As for the remark "or anything at all" absolutely not a testosterone related remark. It was meant to be exactly how it sounds, if you wanted to swing by the shop and just shoot the breeze about anything going on, does not have to be Vertical Door related, then by all means, enjoy talking to anyone that wants to swing by.

As for advertising the product on the MX3 Forum, there is no need as this kit was created for an MX3 Forum, and made for a group buy that was setup by one of their members. However, of course we still will advertise the product to those that were not in on the group buy, but the MX3 community has a pretty good understanding on how things are going.We also have a kit going to a member on the forum for them to do the first test for the community (so as to be non biased), as well as a kit going to a very well known car builder in Canada.

Also here is the video with the fender in place.

Thanks again,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by twocoda:

Responce ...
Responce 2-...
Responce 3-...
Responce 4...
Responce 5-...
Responce 6a ...
Responce 6b- ...

Your Response would be more credible if you spelled the word correctly.
tuner2m6t

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 05:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tuner2m6tSend a Private Message to tuner2m6tDirect Link to This Post
I just spoke to Chris and on April 18th I plan to head to his shop and get fitted for the doors. He sounded like an honest guy and I hope for things to go well. It's going to be like a 3 hour trip, but I look forward to it and the hinges.
twocoda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2007 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twocodaSend a Private Message to twocodaDirect Link to This Post
thanks jscott there is a story behind that spelling so it was done on poipose i should start spelling poifect again ...lol...

color or colour??? never mind thats off topic

------------------

SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2007 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris,
I like the work you have done on the Mazda!!!! Great job!!!! I can hardly wait to see this hinge applied to the Fiero.
I am self employed myself, and can completely understand trying to make a great product for one client (model of car), while getting "hounded" by another client (model of car) to get another job done at the same time. I hope you don't take this thread as "hounding", but rather "excited" Fiero owners impatiently waiting to see a great quality product. Please, take your time, and give us the quality product that you provide, the right way, the first time.
I hope I'm speaking for others when I say, keep up the good work, and don't let a little "excitement" keep you from giving us another one of your quality products!

------------------

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2007 01:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by twocoda:

thanks jscott there is a story behind that spelling so it was done on poipose i should start spelling poifect again ...lol...

color or colour??? never mind thats off topic

Well I thought at first that might be the Canadian spelling, but a google search did not reveal an alternate spelling. But we are way off topic. Still waiting for a RESPONSE.
Eclipse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2007 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for EclipseSend a Private Message to EclipseDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris. I've still got that set of doors here, adn the car is finally on the road. Let me knwo what night is best to swing by. I could even drop them off Sunday if you like...

------------------
Jay Brintnell

wiccantoy

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2007 10:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for wiccantoySend a Private Message to wiccantoyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tuner2m6t:

with the car in hand. .

can i have pics of that please?

Xtreme ::: doors i viewed alot of the video's that you posted of the mx6 . do you have video of how much side to side movement your hinges have when up? in a few of the video's showing the motion of the hinges , the person moving the door seems to hold rather tight to the door in certing motions to make it seem like it doesnt sway back and forth much .
looks good so far, nice product

------------------

DONE: 86gt 5 speed 4.9 complete rebuild with buds outback northstar pistons , delta cams E303 cam , full ported , polished , stronger head springs, and flow tested heads and manifolds. rockcrawl's custom chip , polished crank . too much to list

88 coupe t-top #656 1 of only 339 base coupes made
85 t-top
87gt parts car
86 and 87 fiero database www.geocities.com/cwandall/fiero.html

[This message has been edited by wiccantoy (edited 04-07-2007).]

Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2007 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
Hey,

It would be great to have you swing by the shop Jay, and glad to hear its back on the road. Let me know if Tuesday night works for you.

I will also get a video of how much movement there is when in the vertical position, the reason for how the door is handled in the video is because it was a prototype kit that had not been fully assembled (pinch point that secures arm when vertical had not been installed at that point) but rather installed to show that the required movement to go vertical was acheived.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock