Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  Fiero Lambo and Other Door Systems (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
Fiero Lambo and Other Door Systems by Xtreme-Doors
Started on: 02-06-2007 12:14 AM
Replies: 545
Last post by: AJ7 on 02-29-2008 12:08 AM
nitrous nut

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2007 09:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for nitrous nutSend a Private Message to nitrous nutDirect Link to This Post
very intrested.... hope you realy do it
IP: Logged
AJ7

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 69
Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Xtreme-Doors:
If you'd like to get in direct contact with me I can be reached at sales@xtreme-doors.com.

Thanks again,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

Just curious, are you the owner of the company?
Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 03:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
As a matter of fact I am Co-owner. The other owner would be my brother.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post

Xtreme-Doors

85 posts
Member since Feb 2007
What we would like to do, is set something up with someone that is close to our area, or willing to drive, to supply their car as a donor car. We would take all necessary measurements needed, as well as install the kit and test to make sure everything works correctly. In turn you will receive a discount on the kit, as well as a free install. We would like to gather information about anyone interested as we would like to schedule this for sometime within the next couple of weeks. So again anyone interested in this opportunity feel free to email me at sales@xtreme-doors.com or PM me. We will only need one, so it will be a first come, first serve basis.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
you have a pm btw.
Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
You have been PM'd back.
Angel_Valentino

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Angel_ValentinoSend a Private Message to Angel_ValentinoDirect Link to This Post
Butterfly Doors!!!
jack_ink

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 05:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jack_inkClick Here to visit jack_ink's HomePageSend a Private Message to jack_inkDirect Link to This Post
I would almost be willing to have a car shipped to you and have it shipped back depending on the cost of the "discounted priced kit" and yeah I am sick in the head enough to do that if the price is right... also if the door can swing normally what happens when it vert if it flips out sideways? just a thought or is it restricted travel side ways and vert after that? also make a tape of the install and take lots of pics (build thread on PFF in Tech section) *hint*

get it out soon so I can butterfly doors my rides... I wanna be so fly that I butterfly my wrecked cars... J/k
AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 08:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by jack_ink:

I would almost be willing to have a car shipped to you and have it shipped back depending on the cost of the "discounted priced kit" and yeah I am sick in the head enough to do that if the price is right... also if the door can swing normally what happens when it vert if it flips out sideways? just a thought or is it restricted travel side ways and vert after that? also make a tape of the install and take lots of pics (build thread on PFF in Tech section) *hint*

get it out soon so I can butterfly doors my rides... I wanna be so fly that I butterfly my wrecked cars... J/k

I'm sure they have stops..

MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post02-09-2007 10:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacDirect Link to This Post
Hey Chris

I am in the london area, and if you need a car for measurments or whatever (86GT) I can leave mine with you for up to 2 weeks once I go onto a day shift cycle.
SAFASTRO

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2007 11:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SAFASTROClick Here to visit SAFASTRO's HomePageSend a Private Message to SAFASTRODirect Link to This Post
Hey MidEngineManiac,
Welcome to the forum!
And Chris, we love progress pics!!!!!

------------------

[This message has been edited by SAFASTRO (edited 02-09-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
Hi all,

Firstly MidEngineManiac we will be in contact with you soon. I'm away this weekend, but would like to talk to you and set something up. We would be looking to start this beginning of March so again we'll talk with you and see what we can work out. Also we will be for sure posting progress pictures, but until we get a car in to start taking measurements we will not have any. But again the second we start working with a car, we will provide as many pics as we can.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
fastback 88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 05:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fastback 88Send a Private Message to fastback 88Direct Link to This Post
Put me down for a set if you get them to work. Even if you bolt them on and then have to weld them in place it would take alot of the guese work out of the install.
GOD I HOPE THIS WORKS!!
Custom88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom88Send a Private Message to Custom88Direct Link to This Post
I say DON'T DO IT!!! I would explain but all you need to do is read and check out the links in this thread.

http://www.eclipseforums.or...c208958-0-asc-0.html

http://www.phpbbcity.com/fo...0&mforum=xtremedoors

http://www.thirdgen.org/tec...-vertical-doors.html

[This message has been edited by Custom88 (edited 02-10-2007).]

bsculptor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bsculptorSend a Private Message to bsculptorDirect Link to This Post
Looks like a very bad idea to send him money
Custom88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-10-2007 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Custom88Send a Private Message to Custom88Direct Link to This Post
More info dug up

http://feedback.ebay.com/eb...ms=-1&item=-1&de=off

Take your scams elsewhere. If I have to I'll follow and let the other forums know too.

Oh and Hopefully the pm's aren't about shipping a car to them. If I was a guessing man I'd say they promissed to send one side to someone for test fitting. What do I win???

[This message has been edited by Custom88 (edited 02-10-2007).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 12:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
First off, we have not asked for any money, and we said the way that this was going to work was to meet with a person in the area, not have someone ship their car to us, that was their idea, not ours. And we didnt agree to that. Secondly, our forum is closed for updates. Thirdly we did experience a problem with the eclipse group buy as we could not get a test vehicle from the area and since we used our merchant account, we do not see any money unless the customer verifies seeing a product. As for the Third Gen camaros group buy, that kit is in transit to the one that will be test fitting the product for us.. and check.. they did not pay a DIME for that product, that was sent completely free of charge. They did not even have to pay for shipping! If you do not beleive me, by all means ask the person from the camaro forum 89CIZ.

Also we have not offered anyone on this site, one side for test fitting. And yes we did do this for the Third Gen Camaros group buy for test fitting, and I have to mention again, that this was done for FREE! No charge for the kit or for shipping. We appologize for the inconvience of the Eclipse group buy, and did experience trouble, however that is why we are trying to set something up with a person in the area, that way we can work directly with the vehicle, as well as the owner.

If anyone has any questions I would be more than happy to clear things up. And let me state that I have not once asked for any money here.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 01:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post

Xtreme-Doors

85 posts
Member since Feb 2007
As for the ebay feedback, please notice that 2 of the 3 negative feedbacks are from users that are no longer registered. We no longer sell on ebay because of buyers like this.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
Well guys, I dont see anything that says scam yet(I have more to read though) hopefully they do better on this one. Good luck Chris. Bring a product and it should change your rep.

[This message has been edited by AJ7 (edited 02-14-2007).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTDirect Link to This Post
i've been watching and i'm also on thirgen.org so... i'm hopeing this turns out good... if it does... no offense but i would show up cash in hand to pick mine up when it's been established the hinges are bolt on.
PFF
System Bot
TXGOOD

Feedback score:    (58)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 07:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
I hope people on here don`t base their decision on a couple of bad reviews because anyone who has been on this planet any amount of time knows that you will get different opinions from one extreme to the other. One guy will say something is a breeze to install but then you get the guy who doesn`t know how to turn a wrench and says something is crap, because of that. and AJ7
while you are entitled to your opinion I don`t think you have any right to judge someones bad business practices after your little fiasco with the Lambo door hinges. Next time how about make a product and then offer it to the public.
AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
dude, I never offered a product, I was asking about it here to see if there was interest then figured since I was planning on going through with making/selling it I'd offer you guys a good deal when I got it out. Only problem with me was I had no money, This company has already got a business going, they just need to do a few things different/better. Its normal with any business.
TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
AJ7
I`m sorry if I came across as abrasive. I know you didn`t start this thread and you were just commenting on it. I know that no one wants to lose money but my point was that with the negativity shown by some as to a new product it`s a wonder that anyone trys to market a new idea. I hope that it turns out to where this product works and everyone is happy. I know you mentioned that you didn`t pursue your attempt because of lack of interest but everytime someone even mentions the word of an affordable hinge that the response is quite positive. I know that doesn`t mean a large percentage will buy but that`s something that unfortunately the producer has to risk.
Mike
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Direct Link to This Post
The proof is in the pudding.

Too many people/companies show up in these forums promising whatever item happens to be the hot item of the day.

If you build it, we will come.

madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 04:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Hi,

My name is Chris Wesley, and I'm from Xtreme-Doors. For those who are still interested in Lambo / Vertical Doors for their cars, my company would be glad to take on this project, and create custom bolt-on Lambo Door Systems. We will be able to provide 3 different types of Lambo Door Systems, as well as 2 other systems. They are :

1.) Universal Weld-on 105° Lambo Door System ($400)

2.) Car Specific Vertical Door System (opens 70° Vertical, and capable of opening 45° Horizontally) ($500)

3.) Brand New 90° Bolt-On Vertical Door System. ($600)

4.) Gullwing Door System ($450)

5.) Suicide Door System ($300)

Also we can provide the upgrade to make these kits completely automatic, so your doors open at the push of a button. I can provide pricing on this if anybody is interested in that option. All of our products have been engineered to be very strong, as well we incorporated the use of Aircraft Grade Aluminum for some of the components on our products to help reduce the overall weight. We also utilize self lubricating bushings in all points of movement, to provide smooth movement. I will post more information within the next day or so regarding our products, but in the meantime feel free to browse our website at http://www.xtreme-doors.com . If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me. Email is sales@xtreme-doors.com . Also if there is someone I need to talk to on this site about setting this up, if someone could let me know that would be greatly appreciated as I would like to start this off on the right foot.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

Question(s):

1. Whats the name of the various VDC kits your selling?
2. Are the VDC kits offered have patent (s)? If not,
3. Are the kits..knock-offs> Or uniquely different thus avoiding possible lawsuits?
4. If the kit being offered are knock-offs...how will you avoid the lawsuit headed your way?
5. At the price you're selling them at, either you have large volume of VDC conversions to which your getting them at a cheap rate >than $499 per kit is really hard to believe that you're making any monies at those rates?
6. The quality-built-proven suicide doors are made by V8Archie they're not $300
------------------

"Anyone can make a copy of something, it may look good but it ever is the real car. Make something from your imagination, something unique, something nobody has, anything is possible and, ideas can be a reality."

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-12-2007).]

Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
Answers:

Firstly the name of our products are:

2.) Car Specific Vertical Door Systems (opens 70° Vertical, and capable of opening 45° Horizontally) ($500)

3.) Brand New 90° Bolt-On Vertical Door System. ($600)

4.) Gullwing Door System ($450)

No need for the fancy names, we call them exactly what they are.

Secondly, our products are all in the process of being patented, and are all uniquely different thus to avoid lawsuits. We have researched the patents that are out there and have worked our products around them.

Again our kits are not knock-offs, thus eliminating any possible lawsuit.

We manufacture all of our own products, we are not simply buying some other companies product and turning around trying to sell them and claiming them as our own. We work very hard to develop our own products, and are quite proud of our product line. As we are the manufacturer we can afford to sell these products at a very low price, this also helps us to get our product out there and establish a name for our company and our products.

We commend V8Archie for building an excellent product, but so have we, and being the manufacturer we can afford to sell these products at $300. Everyone is entitled to create their own pricing structure, we are just simply trying to offer products at an affordable rate to everyone.

If there are any other questions I would be more then happy to answer them.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Answers:
No need for the fancy names, we call them exactly what they are.

Secondly, our products are all in the process of being patented, and are all uniquely different thus to avoid lawsuits. We have researched the patents that are out there and have worked our products around them.

Again our kits are not knock-offs, thus eliminating any possible lawsuit.

We manufacture all of our own products, we are not simply buying some other companies product and turning around trying to sell them and claiming them as our own. We work very hard to develop our own products, and are quite proud of our product line. As we are the manufacturer we can afford to sell these products at a very low price, this also helps us to get our product out there and establish a name for our company and our products.

We commend V8Archie for building an excellent product, but so have we, and being the manufacturer we can afford to sell these products at $300. Everyone is entitled to create their own pricing structure, we are just simply trying to offer products at an affordable rate to everyone.

If there are any other questions I would be more then happy to answer them.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

Thank you for answering those specific questions. Last question:

Talk is cheap and endless threads about producing them is "Weak." What's the ETA on the Fiero VDC kits? Produce them w/excellent workmanship, w/o issues, w/pictures on a Fiero chassie, and no shannagains...then people will line-up.

Until then I’m viewing this thread with skepticism

[This message has been edited by madcurl (edited 02-13-2007).]

Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 02:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
We are going to be setting something up with MidEngineManiac and look to have him come in at the beginning of march. Once we get the car in, we can have the kit designed and manufactured in under 2 weeks. This includes getting the vehicle in, designing a template that will work properly and be specific for this vehicle, then importing this information into our design software, and then manufacturing the kit.

Again any other questions, I would be happy to answer them.

Thanks

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
madcurl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlDirect Link to This Post

Thanks

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

What's the cost for s&h to the States? Duty Fees for crossing the border?
Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 04:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
Shipping to the U.S. varies between $40 and $50 depending on location. As well duties are between $60 and $80 depending on which product is ordered.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
PFF
System Bot
exoticse

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exoticseSend a Private Message to exoticseDirect Link to This Post

We are going to be setting something up with MidEngineManiac and look to have him come in at the beginning of march. Once we get the car in, we can have the kit designed and manufactured in under 2 weeks. This includes getting the vehicle in, designing a template that will work properly and be specific for this vehicle, then importing this information into our design software, and then manufacturing the kit.

Thanks

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors

WHo is MidEngineManiac ??

Seems he is brand new too ?

Only 2 posts ? joined in feb ?

Any other well known members in the area ??
proff

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for proffClick Here to visit proff's HomePageSend a Private Message to proffDirect Link to This Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Xtreme-Doors:

2.) Car Specific Vertical Door System (opens 70° Vertical, and capable of opening 45° Horizontally) ($500)

ALL THESE ARE ILLEGAL IN AUSTRALIA AND TO HAVE THEM THEY REQUIRE $5000 TO 7000 IN ENGINEERING BUT THE RTA HERE , THE SAME AS YOU DMV
SAY NO
Xtreme-Doors

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Xtreme-DoorsClick Here to visit Xtreme-Doors's HomePageSend a Private Message to Xtreme-DoorsDirect Link to This Post
Hi,

MidEngManiac will work fine as he will enable us to provide progress pics of the kit being designed and fitted and to show that our product will indeed be a true bolt on. While he is new to the board, that does not mean that he should not be entitled to the offer we extended as he was the first to contact us.

Also while this modification may be illegal in Australia (we have however sold kits to show car owners in Australia), they are not illegal here in North America, and do not abide by the same rules as you do in Australia.

Thanks,

Chris Wesley
Xtreme-Doors
AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-13-2007 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by Custom88:

I say DON'T DO IT!!! I would explain but all you need to do is read and check out the links in this thread.

http://www.eclipseforums.or...c208958-0-asc-0.html

http://www.phpbbcity.com/fo...0&mforum=xtremedoors

http://www.thirdgen.org/tec...-vertical-doors.html

http://www.alibaba.com/company/10988772.html
http://www.v6z24.com/jbodyf...4851db2be99b30b48809
http://www.mx-3.com/phpbb2/...b77c13317d19de483bb0
list goes on.... looks like you picked out maybe 1 bad one out of a bunch of others...

btw, most of that ebay feedback was good. Probably just a couple of jerks sending bad feedback.

[This message has been edited by AJ7 (edited 02-13-2007).]

yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 05:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
They are illegal in Germany, too, when not pre-approved by the technical inspection for the specific type of car. That's why I want bolt-ons so that when inspection time comes (every 2 years) I can go back to the "other" doors. A bit of a hassle but I would do it...

Originally posted by proff:

ALL THESE ARE ILLEGAL IN AUSTRALIA AND TO HAVE THEM THEY REQUIRE $5000 TO 7000 IN ENGINEERING BUT THE RTA HERE , THE SAME AS YOU DMV
SAY NO

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 08:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
Yellowstone, I wonder who thought of that. You can`t have lambo style doors but you have a highway with a basically unlimited speed limit.
AJ7

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 08:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AJ7Send a Private Message to AJ7Direct Link to This Post
I like what you did with your site, didnt see the online store before....
yellowstone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 250
Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yellowstoneSend a Private Message to yellowstoneDirect Link to This Post
Makes sense to me - the faster you (and everyone elee) go the more important it is that (a) the cars are technically in excellent condition and (b) the drivers are well-trained and know what the are doing and how to behave.

It takes weeks of compulsory training, stringent driving and theoretical tests and about $1500 to get a driving license in Germany.

If your car is fitted with unsafe parts THEN high speeds may be a problem.

Not that this would stop me from fitting the (untested) VDC doors... :-)

Originally posted by TXGOOD:

Yellowstone, I wonder who thought of that. You can`t have lambo style doors but you have a highway with a basically unlimited speed limit.

TXGOOD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TXGOODClick Here to visit TXGOOD's HomePageSend a Private Message to TXGOODDirect Link to This Post
It takes all of that to get a license for any road or just to drive on the high speed road. That sounds like a good idea if you have to pass all of that for a regular license because I`ll tell you I personally think it`s too easy to get a license here in the US. There are people here who drive good in a straight line but let them get a little out of shape and watch out. Sorry to get off topic but license requirements in other countries is interesting to me.
Mike
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock