Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread (Page 9)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread by fierobear
Started on: 05-17-2004 01:05 AM
Replies: 523
Last post by: fierobear on 07-19-2004 12:45 AM
FordsNeverDie

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
HAW!! Top of the 9th page!!

I OWN YOU!

IP: Logged
RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 03:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

HAW!! Top of the 9th page!!

I OWN YOU!

But goobs, its always better when the women are on top! :-)

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
This is all some very interesting reading....

But are there any new WestFest developments?

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 04:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
uh...yeah...back to westfest?...Damn!......meds on aisle 4 please...meds...on aisle 4.
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rie:

uh...yeah...back to westfest?...Damn!......meds on aisle 4 please...meds...on aisle 4.

Awh... Isn't Isle 4 at most places like the Midol, and "Wings" and stuff!? Oh wait... that's the 99 cent store! I'll make sure I bring some Motrin with us.. Gawd only knows I'm gunna need it!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003

Originally posted by Songman:

This is all some very interesting reading....

But are there any new WestFest developments?

I am resending the email out to eveyone that I sent the other day, and haven't gotten but like 1 or 2 responses back... If you already responded then don't worry about it.. Otherwise, lets get to goin!

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Goob I feel sorry for you when these women get you this weekend
Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
LOL! yeah looks like you are gonna need those Goob!.....tell miss Lenora Im there and I'll make sure to mind my P's & Q's!....................damn.....no I wont...I almost got through that one with a straight face though
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by atleastitruns:

would "it" possibly be their egos? or something else we should be aware of? lol. don't worry. I've had mucho practice. most of my friends are guys. ...could this have something to do with my love of cars?

That's why we love ya, Janell. You're one of us!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spddy:

Goob I feel sorry for you when these women get you this weekend

Anyone know if Sports Mart sales extra small cups!?

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

I think fierobear is gonnna be there Wednesday.

Mary and I will be there late Wednesday evening. We'll start setting up on Thursday morning. We will be meeting Larry and Jan from San Diego at the Costco in Santa Maria Thursday afternoon to pick up the food and drinks.

PFF
System Bot
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RBeaubien:

But goobs, its always better when the women are on top! :-)

I don't know about that.. The woman was watching a movie the other nite where the woman was on top...

Then, there was another guy that came into the picture!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003

LOL! yeah looks like you are gonna need those Goob!.....tell miss Lenora Im there and I'll make sure to mind my P's & Q's!....................damn.....no I wont...I almost got through that one with a straight face though

I don't think there's gunna be too many women watching their P's & Q's with the margarita machine sitting around!

Or, that could be a very good way to get the women! Uhh.. no one has vounteered to run the marg machine, so I'll keep it next to the BBQ... ! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT A MINUTE... something ain't right here...

1) Lots of unlimited alcohol...
2) Women that may take advantage of lots of unlimited alcohol...
3) They keep drinking into the nite....
4) 18 years later, I'm FINALLY done paying them!

OR

4) I can't sleep in my own bed because there's some woman in my spot...

ha ha ha! Damn.. I guess I'm just in one of those moods today!

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 07-13-2004).]

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post

I don't think there's gunna be too many women watching their P's & Q's with the margarita machine sitting around!

Or, that could be a very good way to get the women! Uhh.. no one has vounteered to run the marg machine, so I'll keep it next to the BBQ... ! WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTT A MINUTE... something ain't right here...

4) 18 years later, I'm FINALLY done paying them!

OR

4) I can't sleep in my own bed because there's some woman in my spot...

ha ha ha! Damn.. I guess I'm just in one of those moods today!

Whoooo...you ARE in a mood!......We better keep an eye on you!....or wait...an eye...and a foot.....and a set of shackles.....and a tazer...stungun...some mace....a little salt peter.....rubber bullets.....some of those police bean bag thingees.....................oh what the hell...just head on Brother...we'll just get out of your way.....

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
Just out of curiosity... Are we all off work today!?!?! This topic has gone from like the top of page 8, to half way down page 9 in less than a day! Or is everyone at home polishing their damn car!?!?!?!?!?

Also.. Just for an update... Mr. Burn-1 has said that if anyone breaks down either up at the event, on the way, or on the way home, he will give up the trailer so that we can make sure they get home okay and safe without having a big tow bill... When we see him, lets all say thanx even though we may not need it...

I need to update the attendy list to include Keith Huff now... Just found out him and his woman are coming up there... Sheesh... Ms. Fierodoc, Mrs. Songman, Ms. Stuck, Ms. AtleastItRuns, Ms. Yokohama (i *think* they are going), Ms. Rickady, and Ms. Goober Hmm.... I think I may be outnumbered by 1 or 2... Nothing big!

PS: As Capitán Camarero, I must ID everyone that buys! So just because you guys ran off and got married, don't think that no one can see you aren't old enough, and had to get parents permission to get married, so bring your id's!

--- Goobz!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
I just talked to the hotel, and there were two room cancellations. Two rooms are available. Call and reserve!
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Whoooo...you ARE in a mood!......We better keep an eye on you!....or wait...an eye...and a foot.....and a set of shackles.....and a tazer...stungun...some mace....a little salt peter.....rubber bullets.....some of those police bean bag thingees.....................oh what the hell...just head on Brother...we'll just get out of your way.....

Ha ha ha... They don't call me Goober for nothing!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

What about women taking advantage of the men who are taking advantage of the unlimited alcohol?

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

I just talked to the hotel, and there were two room cancellations. Two rooms are available. Call and reserve!

John.. Can you give us a rundown of this place.. When talking to Burna-J this morning, he was inquiring if we have the whole hotel, 90% of it, or what!? Maybe you or Dale can clue everyone in...

How many rooms did we set aside in total? How many rooms roughly does this hotel have? How big is the parking lot, etc...

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003

What about women taking advantage of the men who are taking advantage of the unlimited alcohol?

ha ha ha.. I didn't even think of that one... <high-5's John>.. See women.. there's yet ANOTHER example!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
The hotel has 61 rooms. 15 of them were already reserved for Saturday night before we made our plans. The rest of the rooms are ours. The parking lot will be blocked off for nothing but Fieros other than a few front spaces on each side. The entire pool/jacuzzi area is ours. Saturday evening around 5 a bus is coming in with the people who had the other rooms. We will be done with the show by then so it will not effect us. They will park the bus right behind the building where the reg table will be during the day. Still the entire pool/jacuzzi area will be closed to everyone other than us...
PFF
System Bot
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

The hotel has 61 rooms. 15 of them were already reserved for Saturday night before we made our plans. The rest of the rooms are ours. The parking lot will be blocked off for nothing but Fieros other than a few front spaces on each side. The entire pool/jacuzzi area is ours. Saturday evening around 5 a bus is coming in with the people who had the other rooms. We will be done with the show by then so it will not effect us. They will park the bus right behind the building where the reg table will be during the day. Still the entire pool/jacuzzi area will be closed to everyone other than us...

<puckers up and runs to Dale> Thank you big boi!

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 06:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

hehe *innocent grin*

Janell
[edit. spelling. man... 4 words and I manage to misspell something! yeesh.]

Also.. something just came to mind...

I hear people are getting here tomorrow to set up... anyone need some nimble-ness/ aka. help? I'm an hour and a half south, so if ya need a little assistance, just gimme a ring! (PM me for mi numero de telefono)

oh, and fyi. no, I don't have a life during the summer. lolz

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 07-13-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

hehe *innocent grin*

Janell
[edit. spelling. man... 4 words and I manage to misspell something! yeesh.]

Also.. something just came to mind...

I hear people are getting here tomorrow to set up... anyone need some nimble-ness/ aka. help? I'm an hour and a half south, so if ya need a little assistance, just gimme a ring! (PM me for mi numero de telefono)

oh, and fyi. no, I don't have a life during the summer. lolz

I would watch posting the part about PM'ing you for your phone number after all the men get drunk at the show!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Sparza and everyone else that hit the Kansas show...

I am in the process of putting the pix up on the Fieros West website now.. I don't have any pix of the road coarse, mine are all strictly of the show and the drags...

I never actually realized how long my truck looked with that damn trailer behind it.. SHEESH!

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

I would watch posting the part about PM'ing you for your phone number after all the men get drunk at the show!

lol. I have fiero buddies watching out for me. *ahem stimpy and bear and Mrs. Spddy* and I can always hide myself in my fiero... lock the doors, watch the madness while sitting on my beautious Mr. Mikes seats.

oh, that reminds me, is little spddy coming? dangit, forgot her name. She's cute... likes bugs. I got to play with her at the pool after the rally through the valley. she's adorable.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

lol. I have fiero buddies watching out for me. *ahem stimpy and bear and Mrs. Spddy* and I can always hide myself in my fiero... lock the doors, watch the madness while sitting on my beautious Mr. Mikes seats.

oh, that reminds me, is little spddy coming? dangit, forgot her name. She's cute... likes bugs. I got to play with her at the pool after the rally through the valley. she's adorable.

I was trying to bring my nephews, but they have football practice this weekend! Anyone ever noticed that nowadays there are so many damn fundraisers going on with kids stuff!? I got a thing here from them in the mail (they live near Edwards Airfoce Base, I live around the corner from Beverly Hills 90210 HS) about their annual "Lift-A-Thon", saying that I can support them for .50 per pound that they weightlifted (70 & 85). But it says one of the reasons is "to pay off past bills, buy new equipment, etc".. I'm all okay with the buy new equipment, but the paying off past bills?!? What... Is George W. Bush the booster chairman or something!?!?!?

For those of you with kids... Is this normal in schools nowadays!? Shees.. when I was in school, football was no charge, and the only thing we had was a "school" fundraiser selling candy-bars (and for those of you that have seen my pictures, no I didn't eat all the damn candy bars to come in 1st place 5 years in a row! <grin> )...

RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienDirect Link to This Post
Mrs. Lord will be there too. You better watch yourself Goobs. I had dinner with them sat night. She won't take no crap from you. :-) I have to watch myself too. I'll be just a GMRS call away from her for 10 long driving hours.
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 07:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

No sorry the little one is unfortunatly going to be w/ grandma for the weekend. Just me & mrs spddy

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RBeaubien:

Mrs. Lord will be there too. You better watch yourself Goobs. I had dinner with them sat night. She won't take no crap from you. :-) I have to watch myself too. I'll be just a GMRS call away from her for 10 long driving hours.

Speaking of that.. What time are you folks planning on cruising through So Cal!? Me, the woman, and Burna-J ain't leaving L.A. till probably around 3-4pm... Do you guys wanna caravan up to the event!? The only stop we will probably be making is for food at the Petro Station, just on the bottom side of Bakersfield...

--- Goobz!

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
okay, so it seems that only Songman and Mrs. Songman want to do the wine tour after the run on Sunday? If anyone else wants to go, I really need to know. My mom is going to see the owner of Eberle Winery tonight, and might be able to "hook us up". Then again, she's going to be in Dallas this weekend, and I have a meeting at 1pm Sunday in Santa Maria, so... what's up people? Who's interested, and if so, how many? I've got the start of the tour at about 2pm... so... come on. Two people on a Fiero Wine Tour is somewhat sad.

Janell

PFF
System Bot
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 07:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

okay, so it seems that only Songman and Mrs. Songman want to do the wine tour after the run on Sunday? If anyone else wants to go, I really need to know. My mom is going to see the owner of Eberle Winery tonight, and might be able to "hook us up". Then again, she's going to be in Dallas this weekend, and I have a meeting at 1pm Sunday in Santa Maria, so... what's up people? Who's interested, and if so, how many? I've got the start of the tour at about 2pm... so... come on. Two people on a Fiero Wine Tour is somewhat sad.

Janell

You know what.. I'm not a big wino, and neither is Burnt-J, but the woman is... So why don't you through us in... I am sure that we can also talk Ms. FieroDoc into a winery tour as well, so why not put an additional 4 or 5.. Do you need an *exact* count, or is a Fiero count good enough!?

--- Goobz!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Okay folks.. not to break the lack of concentration we've had on here today, but are there anymore last minute updates to what's going on!? I just got off the phone with a local car-club magazine that found the event calendar, and I guess it is now going to be a "national" event calendar to everyone, not just Fieros... Sorry guys, I tried to keep it just Fieros, but the offer was too good to pass up! I have 58 events to post by the end of next week! UGH!!!!!!!

So if there are any of you club people that are having events, and you want them posted, see the event calendar, and I will put the Fiero clubs above the rest, unless there is a critical time crunch!

--- Goobz!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
To answer your question about the parking lot, we will have roughly 80% of it sectioned off for our use. The front portion will be for the guests in the 21 rooms that we don't occupy. I counted roughly 60 spaces that will be for our exclusive use. We will also be able to park cars along the center building.

Trailer parking is available on the street in front of the hotel (a small number of spaces), and there are quite a few more spaces on the street behind the hotel. You cannot drive through the hotel, so you'll have to drive down the street and around the corner.

Note the street that runs behind the hotel. This has the most parking

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 07-13-2004).]

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 08:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
hey bear? what about those of us who do drive fieros, but aren't showing them, at all, no matter what?

Janell

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

hey bear? what about those of us who do drive fieros, but aren't showing them, at all, no matter what?

Janell

Are you just coming up for the day? If you are staying there, you'll have a space. If you're visiting with a Fiero, I'm sure we'll let you in. Are you showing the car? Putting it in "display only" (no cost, no judging)?

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

Are you just coming up for the day? If you are staying there, you'll have a space. If you're visiting with a Fiero, I'm sure we'll let you in. Are you showing the car? Putting it in "display only" (no cost, no judging)?

no show, no display. just parking.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 08:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
Just got off the phone with Burnt-J, and he said kewl on the wino tour.. So there will be an additional 5 of us going with you there, young lady!
atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

Just got off the phone with Burnt-J, and he said kewl on the wino tour.. So there will be an additional 5 of us going with you there, young lady!

*shakes head* unfortunately I won't be on the tour with you. as I said before, I have a meeting at 1 in Santa Maria; about 2 hours south of San Simeon. I'll get the info for the tour to Songman, and he can lead... or whoever else wants to lead the whole thing. [which basically means reading the map/directions, and telling the pour-er who you're with.] If you have further questions, just PM me. [after I get more info]

Janell

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-13-2004 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I can't speak for anyone else, but Rie and I are doing an early Sunday morning run up the coast to see the scenery. I know fierobear is planning to go to the Hearst Castle but Rie and I have done that and it doesn't interest us. Anyone who wants is invited to go along with us. I'm thinking anyone who wants to go up the coast should be in the parking lot by 8AM on Sunday and we can leave no later than about 8:30. (Consider this a practice run for the 2nd Annual California Coast Run in November!) I don't know how far we'll go. Just gonna play it casual and enjoy the drive. Of course, anyone who is leaving early for home heading North... This makes for a nice drive.

For those planning to go to the Hearst Castle on Sunday morning... My advice is to get your groups together and go get tickets soon after arriving in San Simeon. Tickets sell out early, especially on weekends. And if you wait till Sunday morning, they may end up having to separate you into smaller groups to get everyone in. Just some advice...

The wine tour - We can do whatever... We'll go with majority rule there...

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock