Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread (Page 11)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread by fierobear
Started on: 05-17-2004 01:05 AM
Replies: 523
Last post by: fierobear on 07-19-2004 12:45 AM
atleastitruns

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
hey bear, that offer to help ya in San Simeon tomorrow is still good. just gimme a ring or something and I'll be there in about an hour and a half. I need to get outta this house, anyway. lol

Janell
[edit- YES!!! PAGE 11 TOO!!!!!!!! myah hahaha. this is cool. I don't even realize I get the top when I post...]

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 07-14-2004).]

IP: Logged
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 01:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by atleastitruns:

hey bear, that offer to help ya in San Simeon tomorrow is still good. just gimme a ring or something and I'll be there in about an hour and a half. I need to get outta this house, anyway. lol

Janell
[edit- YES!!! PAGE 11 TOO!!!!!!!! myah hahaha. this is cool. I don't even realize I get the top when I post...]

Thanks, Janell. We might need some help at different times during the weekend.

The plan for tomorrow is that we'll be setting up until early afternoon, then we have to leave to meet Larry at Costco in Santa Maria. so we'll be gone or 3 hours or so. Things will get really busy Thursday night and most of the day Friday.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 01:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
I will be there with Keith Huff and Chris Sideris, Ms. Goobz, and of course, me on thursday evening / late nite... We ain't gunna be leaving LA until around 6pm or so, and I haven't looked up on mapquest the time to get there...

I'll have the BBQ, the Marg Machine, coolers, beer, and whatever else needs to be brought up!

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

I will be there with Keith Huff and Chris Sideris, Ms. Goobz, and of course, me on thursday evening / late nite... We ain't gunna be leaving LA until around 6pm or so, and I haven't looked up on mapquest the time to get there...

I'll have the BBQ, the Marg Machine, coolers, beer, and whatever else needs to be brought up!

MORE BEER

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 03:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

So what the hell is everyone upto today!?

working with idiots in an unsafe invirement.Unfortunatly i'm responsible if they get hurt and i may be their biggest threat!!!

And i'm trying to figure out why my GT is cutting out and the tach is jumping all over the place.
It will idol ok and start out fine but then it randomly loses cylinders.
Also i cant get my temp gage to work it keeps pegging the roof and gets stuck.

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
ok hi guys. im planning on leaving LA at noon on friday. or should i come up there tomorrow? what is going on on thursday? i thought everything started on friday. someone let me know so i can start packing.
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post

tednelson83

1993 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

my GT does that lately too! please let me know how you fix that, i kinda would like to know.

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

There are several ways to fix this... The best way is to reverse some wires inside the cluster and at the temp switch. It is just because 12v hits that circuit at startup. When my GT did it a few times, I just slapped the top of the gauge cluster until it let go. No big deal.

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

There are several ways to fix this... The best way is to reverse some wires inside the cluster and at the temp switch. It is just because 12v hits that circuit at startup. When my GT did it a few times, I just slapped the top of the gauge cluster until it let go. No big deal.

Or get a bigger hammer

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

spddy

815 posts
Member since Mar 2003

And i'm trying to figure out why my GT is cutting out and the tach is jumping all over the place.
It will idol ok and start out fine but then it randomly loses cylinders.

My formula was just doing that, replaced the modual & now its fine

RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 05:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienDirect Link to This Post
So what its looking like is no one will be meeting up with us Arizonites for the caravan up to San Simeon. Bummer. How bout you San Diego guys?

- Robert Beaubien

PFF
System Bot
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by RBeaubien:

So what its looking like is no one will be meeting up with us Arizonites for the caravan up to San Simeon. Bummer. How bout you San Diego guys?

- Robert Beaubien

are you going to be headed up the 5 north? if you all want to meet me around magic mountain than im game for a caravan!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Things are coming along nicely here.. I got the dew wipes in while Marie put the heat/soundproofing in. Got the carpet in and the center console. Can't do much else on the interior until we at least get the headliner back. Supposed to go at 4:00 and see what he has done.

Robert... Dang it! I wish you weren't so far away. The main reason we are going with the early group is that we are meeting our photographers in the afternoon tomorrow to see our wedding pictures. If not for that I'd just wait on you guys.

Rick? Any chance of your car making it? What time are you and Allen going to be heading over? Maybe ya'll could possibly meet that AZ people over around the James Dean memorial?

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Suspention is back in, carpet in, headliner in, outer door skins on, dash in place(need to finish wiring), rear bumper on, engine lid on, still WWWAAAYYYYY to much to do but I will be there

BACK TO WORK

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 06:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spddy:

Suspention is back in, carpet in, headliner in, outer door skins on, dash in place(need to finish wiring), rear bumper on, engine lid on, still WWWAAAYYYYY to much to do but I will be there

BACK TO WORK

you better do more working and less typing or you won't make it at all

RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tednelson83:

are you going to be headed up the 5 north? if you all want to meet me around magic mountain than im game for a caravan!

Yes we are. We figure to be in the area of Magic Mountain around 2pm.

RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienDirect Link to This Post

RBeaubien

775 posts
Member since Mar 2002

Robert... Dang it! I wish you weren't so far away. The main reason we are going with the early group is that we are meeting our photographers in the afternoon tomorrow to see our wedding pictures. If not for that I'd just wait on you guys.

Rick? Any chance of your car making it? What time are you and Allen going to be heading over? Maybe ya'll could possibly meet that AZ people over around the James Dean memorial?

Hey, I understand. I'm just not feeling the love. Not a problem. We'll see everyone all weekend so no biggie. If we meet up with someone, the great too. Right now, its just looking like 2 of us from Phoenix (Rick Lord aka KitKar and myself). Sounds like the Tucson guys are coming up Friday.

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 07:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

Hey, I understand. I'm just not feeling the love.

No love! Are you kidding? If you have been watching your ISP bills for your personal site, you'd have noticed that about a yr ago there was a large spike in transfer amounts. Your car was one of the reasons that I decided that I wanted to go w/ the 38oo SC.

Rick? Any chance of your car making it?

I think that this is going to be a sore subject that should be left alone. That guy as of last night has still not gotten him the car. He was hoping that he was going to get the call today to go over there and see about getting the panels on there so that the rest of it could be finished.

What time are you and Allen going to be heading over? Maybe ya'll could possibly meet that AZ people over around the James Dean memorial?

I'm not sure what time I'm going to be leaving. There is still a lot left to finish, as you saw when you were here. I'm hoping to leave here about 1: oo - 4: oo Friday afternoon.

Ricks hell bent to make sure that my GT makes it, because his is not going to be there for the GTG. Cant ask for a better friend than that there. His is not going to be there, so come hell or high water / motor issues, mine is going to be there if he can help it.

Off to bleed the brakes and see where that’s going to take me…I'm hoping that it's down the street and to a stop!

--Allen

[This message has been edited by mcaanda (edited 07-14-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Yes we are. We figure to be in the area of Magic Mountain around 2pm.

You guys will have to keep me posted... I sent my phone number to everyone that has been bouncing emails back and forth... If you guys get into the L.A. area around 4pm or so instead of 2pm, let me know... The woman gets off work at 2pm, I will have Sideris packed, trailer loaded, and everything by 1:00pm, we'll be waiting here at home for the woman to arrive.. Once she arrives, we will be on the road (around 2:30ish), then just a quick stop by WCF to pick up the marg machine, BBQ, and some other stuff... If you guys are in town and wanna follow, then rock on! We will be making a stop to eat though, at the Iron Skillet in Bakersfield.. Upto you guys... That's the *only* stop I'll have to make <while looking out the window thinking>: God it's nice to drive a Ford...

--- Goobz!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Woh.. I just thought about it.. Neener neener neener women! I was on the bottom of page 8.. Ha ha ha ha haaaa ha...

<thinking outloud>: I wonder if there are any convicts on Pennocks reading this thread.. Maybe I should retype that!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 09:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Why do people never do what they say they will? This idiot has had Rie's interior parts for about 6 weeks now and done practically nothing. I talked to him at 8AM and he said he was working. I called him at 1:00PM and he said he was working. He told me to come over at 4:00PM and get my headliner and see the other stuff. I told Rie then that he hadn't done a thing and was going to spend the next three hours doing the headliner.. I was right! And he screwed it up! This man with 30+ years of experience is not telling me that you just can't use vinyl on a headliner! Maybe some of you guys who have done it should go show him...

So anyway.. Rie is now doing the headliner and HOPEFULLY he is working on the dash and door panels! What a joke this guy is! Sorry... I'm just a little P.O.'d right now!

PFF
System Bot
SILVERMIST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTDirect Link to This Post
We should have a special class for trailer qeeens. That way no one has to compete with thay damn yellow car. jk

Roy

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 09:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Rie's worried about having to compete against your car, Roy! She don't have to compete against fastbacks but yours... She's scared! haha
SILVERMIST

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SILVERMISTSend a Private Message to SILVERMISTDirect Link to This Post
Rie may be in work in progress class. I'm still waiting for my new sun visers from MR. Mike. They're supposed to come tomorrow. I don't think I'll hold mt breath.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Who wants to help me replace my headliner at the hotel before the show? Wait, I don't even have the materials. Crud. Anyone want to bring headliner material, glue and some of thier time?

My car must be loving this. Detailed, a few last minute asthetic mods, living in the garage under some sheets. I hope I don't spoil it, its still my daily driver after the show is over. Better not get used to all this royal treatment.

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
Fastback...I am, as we speak, attempting my first headliner.....how hard could it be??? I mean I've been teaching fine arts for 16 years ...hehe....it couldnt be harder than that could it???...hehe.....does anyone have any spare valium????.....some lithium?...I CAN do this...I CAN do this....wait.....I've had a baby...PPPHHHFFTTTT...I can do this.

[This message has been edited by Rie (edited 07-14-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SILVERMIST:

We should have a special class for trailer qeeens. That way no one has to compete with thay damn yellow car. jk

Roy

He did a couple upgrades and so he doesn't wanna drive it... I don't wanna say what they are, it's not my place!

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2004 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Mary and I are leaving for San Simeon in a few minutes (9pm Wednesday). If anything important comes up, call my cell (510) 366-1305.
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

He did a couple upgrades and so he doesn't wanna drive it... I don't wanna say what they are, it's not my place!

Nevermind

[This message has been edited by spddy (edited 07-15-2004).]

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

spddy

815 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by SILVERMIST:

Roy

They do "Modified"

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spddy:

Nevermind

Oh come-on.. You can't be like that...

PFF
System Bot
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 01:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Good news, and bad news...

Bad new, is that York-ee is one of the people that cancelled his hotel room! I guess he was having turbo problems or something wrong with the turbo car from what sideris said...

Good news, THERE IS A LIQUOR STORE RIGHT NEXT DOOR, WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO THE HOTEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELL YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by mcaanda (edited 07-15-2004).]

mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

mcaanda

3652 posts
Member since Mar 2003
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

mcaanda

3652 posts
Member since Mar 2003
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post

mcaanda

3652 posts
Member since Mar 2003
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
Okay everyone...
mcaanda

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock