Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread (Page 2)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread by fierobear
Started on: 05-17-2004 01:05 AM
Replies: 523
Last post by: fierobear on 07-19-2004 12:45 AM
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
We looked but didn't see you out by the street waving or anything! haha

Fierobear, spddy, Rie and I came over a few months ago and checked out a LOT of hotel/situations all the way from SLO to San Simeon... I think the cheapest one we found other than this one where I always do my stuff was $89-129 IF we were able to fill the whole place. That was a place down in SLO with a pretty cool, but funky for a car show parking lot... Most were lots higher. Even the Motel 6 in San Simeon just down the street from our hotel is over $100 per night in July.

Hopefully people can go ahead and plan ahead though and get the good rate, at the right place.. especially since the margarita machine is coming.. It is best for people not to have to drive after partaking.. Of course you young folks don't have to worry about that! haha

IP: Logged
atleastitruns

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
lol true about us young 'uns.

Heya!!! fyi people, I am (well, my moms is...) planning a wine tour Sunday, July 18th. We'll probably get going after the run to Caramel is done, which is about a 4 hour thing... depending on how fast people decide to run. :P I just talked to my mom, and we might do just one winery around 11, for the people who aren't going on the run. Then around 2 there could be 3 wineries. No more than three. I'll be updating once we turn ideas into plans.

Janell

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 05-20-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 10:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
You know one thing, I think this event is rigged! Notice that Songman is one of the people putting it on, and it's at a place that "he" uses all the time... He thinks the plans for Sunday may be a bit bad, so lets plan a scenic route, or hell.. He even agrees with Janell on the Winery tour... Has anyone else thought of this...

Just come out and admit it, dude... You are taking the woman out for a weekend adventure, you are planning a scenic route, then taking her to the winery tour... I mean come on.. She can't be THAT cheap of a date, and since you two are getting married, you would think you would try to "wine her and dine her, and show her a nite out" in a different manner than with the Fiero goup!

Goodbye everyone.. I am running to my truck and locking the doors! I at least have the advantage of driving over the fieros to get away! ha ha

--- Goobher!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Oh, come on now! Rie and I can drive every inch of this with our eyes closed! We're over here all the time.. We just get a kick out of showing 'inlanders' how pretty the coast is! haha... And at this moment we have about 30-40 bottles of champagne and wine in our house for our reception! Do we really need to drive anywhere for wine?

And by the way.. I don't think the Sunday plans are bad.. But I know that there are a lot of us who have already done the Hearst Castle thing and some folks might like to drive the twisties a little. Sunday is a long day! There is plenty of time for everything! I guess maybe I am hoping that the scenery might bring a few people back for the Coast Run in November too!

A note for people going to Hearst Castle.. The tours fill up early!!! Be ready to get up EARLY Sunday morning and get registered or you won't get in...

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 05-20-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Oh, come on now! Rie and I can drive every inch of this with our eyes closed! We're over here all the time.. We just get a kick out of showing 'inlanders' how pretty the coast is! haha... And at this moment we have about 30-40 bottles of champagne and wine in our house for our reception! Do we really need to drive anywhere for wine?

I was just talking about the whole cheap date thing... I mean cum on, dude... You can AT LEAST take her to Claim Jumper, or Outback or something... Why you gotta plan your last date before you marriage (or first after) being a cheap ass, taking her to the damn free winery tours!

--- Goobher!

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 05-20-2004).]

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

I was just talking about the whole cheap date thing... I mean cum on, dude... You can AT LEAST take her to Claim Jumper, or Outback or something... Why you gotta plan your last date before you marriage being a cheap ass, taking her to the damn free winery tours!

--- Goobher!

*rolls all over floor laughing* man, have you EVER been to the Paso wineries? and if you have, how the heck are you calling that a cheap date? :P my family has connections. There's cave tours at Eberle, the tasting room for Eagle Castle is in... you guessed it! the castle! and Le Cuvier has a niiice twisty road leading to it. You can NOT call wine tasting in Paso cheap... normally. we'll probably get some nice deals, tho. depends on how impressed the owners are with your cars, so shine 'em up!!! :P

oh, and fyi... the whole wine tour thing was my idea, thankies much.

Janell
*edit* was that even coherant?

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 05-20-2004).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Claim Jumpers huh? Hmmmmm.. Let's see... You cover the wedding, the reception, the 3 nights in London, 3 nights in Paris, 3 nights in Lucerne, 3 nights in Venice, 1 night in Florence, 3 nights in Rome, the custom interior in her car, the paint job on her car, the rest of the WestFest trip.... not to mention my kit car getting ready for WestFest..... And I'll spring for Claim Jumpers and even pay for you and your lady! hahah

Oh yeah! Forgot to mention taking her and the little one to the East Coast to show them all the places I visited when growing up.. and going to see their new family... And my goodness.. how could I forget the trip to Egypt in March 2005....

You can believe I am going for the cheap date! haha.. I'm just lucky that I got a good woman who puts up with me and my Fiero habit....

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
So will this just be wine tasting? Or will Jack be there as well? Has anyone called the Captain to see if he can attend? Or is he still at sea!
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003

Claim Jumpers huh? Hmmmmm.. Let's see... You cover the wedding, the reception, the 3 nights in London, 3 nights in Paris, 3 nights in Lucerne, 3 nights in Venice, 1 night in Florence, 3 nights in Rome, the custom interior in her car, the paint job on her car, the rest of the WestFest trip.... not to mention my kit car getting ready for WestFest..... And I'll spring for Claim Jumpers and even pay for you and your lady! hahah

Oh yeah! Forgot to mention taking her and the little one to the East Coast to show them all the places I visited when growing up.. and going to see their new family... And my goodness.. how could I forget the trip to Egypt in March 2005....

You can believe I am going for the cheap date! haha.. I'm just lucky that I got a good woman who puts up with me and my Fiero habit....

Well, timber me withers, and blow me down... Can I borrow $5? It cost me litereally.. $100 to fill up my truck yesterday!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I know the feeling! It cost me $40 and my truck is a dang little Ranger!
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 11:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

I know the feeling! It cost me $40 and my truck is a dang little Ranger!

Sheesh... Mine is basically Karosene! That's expensive ass K-Gas...

PFF
System Bot
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-20-2004 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
The official WestFest registrants so far...

Chris Sideris
Robert Beaubien

I will keep this update as we go!

As of 05/22/04
Jon Tinay (2 Fieros)
Daniel Caddell
Tes Tessema
Chris West
Roy Welsh
Dave J.

As of 05/23/04
John Sparza

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 05-23-2004).]

Malakyt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalakytClick Here to visit Malakyt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MalakytDirect Link to This Post
Alright I am registered and all set. My only question is what is the fee to enter into the car show? I would just like to know for reference. Also those of you that are leaving thursday, see our thread about the caravan. I would like to get a large group of fieros on the way up there. It is the only way to travel Goodnight.

PS feel free to email me about anything. Malakyt@cox.net

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/041599.html

------------------
Avid Fiero Enthusiast
Daniel Caddell

"Remember, life will never come to you. You have to chase it and beat it with a stick.
Working on Firebird Interior
If you think i am doing a good job, Give me a positive

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Malakyt:

Alright I am registered and all set. My only question is what is the fee to enter into the car show? I would just like to know for reference.

Show registration info and schedule have been added to the first post of this thread.

Rie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RieClick Here to visit Rie's HomePageSend a Private Message to RieDirect Link to This Post
CHEAP DATE??? CHEAP DATE??? Who you callin a cheap date Goobher??!!......I AM NOT CHEAP!....I am, however, easy ......

:P~ *Meow to Songman*

Yep....He spoils me * does spoiled dance*.....unlessss.....he's gonna call in his markers at a later date.....HHhhmmmm

Hell Goob, I wanna stock up on all the free wine I can before Europe....that Frenchie stuff is too expensive...

------------------

Victorian Valhalla

[This message has been edited by Rie (edited 05-21-2004).]

STUK'N'80s

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-21-2004 06:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STUK'N'80sSend a Private Message to STUK'N'80sDirect Link to This Post

CHEAP DATE??? CHEAP DATE??? Who you callin a cheap date Goobher??!!......I AM NOT CHEAP!....I am, however, easy ......

:P~ *Meow to Songman*

*Note to self* Shield Nidya from Rie...Nidya might start getting ideas....

Ohhh! Hey Rie I am so happy that you and Dale are making that big jump! Good luck!

P.S. Did you mention that you planned to go to Egypt in 2005 if so me and Nidya were thinking that it would be a cool trip to tag along with you guy's...Let the planning talks begin...

^^^

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-22-2004 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Any new folks signed up or anything yet?
Malakyt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2004 05:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalakytClick Here to visit Malakyt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MalakytDirect Link to This Post
I am trying to get a couple more people to go from here. There is a guy that i met today that i showed this:

Dude... your sunroof comes off. He always wondered what that deflector was for. But he might come, and i am talking to another guy that has three fieros, and actually bought his last one at west fest in 2000?? That is what he said. Right now this is the list from tucson:

Moi, Karl, TJ, Katie... hopefully two more to be added. We are going to try and bring all of our cars up there. But gas prices... aye chi... dont know how to spell that one. Goodnight

-Daniel

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2004 06:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post
I just did. I got my hotel rooms awhile ago too.

------------------
'84 Fiero Sport Quad 4 coming soon
'87 Blue GT 3.4L Swap in progress!!!!!!!!
http://www.lasvegasfieroclub.com/
Rate me if I'm usefull

RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2004 06:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienDirect Link to This Post
Well, so far I'm sorta bummed. I'm the only one from Phoenix interested so far. I have one person that "might" go, but thats a mighty big might! :-( Oh well, I'll hang with the Tucson guys and cruise in style in my almost complete restoration project.
Malakyt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2004 06:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MalakytClick Here to visit Malakyt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MalakytDirect Link to This Post
My only questions (for the next five minutes)
Does anyone know what the class for daily driver is?? can you have mods done to it?

-Dan

PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2004 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Dan,

I'm out of town right now and can't get to my notes, but we are working through the specifications for each class. There are some criteria for that class but I can't remember... We should have them all posted soon...

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2004 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post
Hey - Just updated the post above with the names of who is updated...
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2004 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post
i just called the hotel and they dont know anything about the event. I tried to get the rate for that weekend but everything is full =( ... Where's this Manish guy?
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2004 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Did you tell them you are with the Dale Houston Fiero group? If so, I just don't know
why they can't get it straight unless they keep getting new employees or something.
Try again, we had made reservations with Armando with no problems.

------------------

Rickady88GT QuadCam 3.5 V6

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-23-2004 07:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88White3.4GT:

i just called the hotel and they dont know anything about the event. I tried to get the rate for that weekend but everything is full =( ... Where's this Manish guy?

I am on the phone with them right now making a reservation. After my reservation, there are 19 rooms left. Here's what I did after 5 minutes on the phone...

Call them and tell them you need to make a reservation. When they ask you for what date, tell them you are part of the group that has 40 rooms reserved for July 16-18th under Dale Houston. Tell them you need to reserve one of those rooms for yourself.

I finally just told the guy "Look... Our group "Dale Houston" has a bunch of rooms booked for July 16-18th. Can you just look up that date and find the info out and give me a room?" Finally, he said "Oh yeah.. here it is"...

I agree.. This dude knew nothing at all about what I was asking for... Dale... Can you talk to this manager guy tonite, and tell him to leave a note in big ass letters at the front counter, explaining if people call asking for this, to look up xxxxxx?

--- Goobher!

PS: Anyone wanna bunk? The guy said there are like 3 or 4 rooms left in our group that has 2 beds? If anyone wants to bunk, i'm up for it... I'll call back and change my room, then we can work it out later!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2004 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I just got home tonight.. I'll call him again tomorrow. I've called him on this twice in the past and asked him about it face to face last week... I will tell him to put a note or something up.

Also.. Don't let them stick you with a room for the Houston wedding party on June 7 unless you are coming to our wedding! I didn't think about that danger when we set up the rooms for the wedding! haha

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2004 02:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

I just got home tonight.. I'll call him again tomorrow. I've called him on this twice in the past and asked him about it face to face last week... I will tell him to put a note or something up.

Also.. Don't let them stick you with a room for the Houston wedding party on June 7 unless you are coming to our wedding! I didn't think about that danger when we set up the rooms for the wedding! haha

Unless you reserved 40 rooms for your wedding party as well, I think I am okay!

Again, there are only 19 rooms available as of earlier today...

--- Goobher!

------------------
"Real American Heroes - Today we solute you, Mr. Ford Truck Towing A Fiero Guy. When most people don't even know what a Fiero is, let alone just where the motor is, you seem to somehow fit right in. You see the looks people give to that car with the PIAA light conversion, the 2" drop springs, big scoops on the hood, and the 19" tires that are bigger than the car itself, and get a kick out of their reactions. You get all warm and gooshy inside by knowing you help out children in need by putting smiles on their faces, whenever you drive by with that car on the trailer all lit up with neon. A car that isn't made anymore, is kept alive by being the prize posession of most of their owners who spend 5 times more than what they paid for them to gain a few more horsepower, and loose a couple seconds off their 1/4 mile, and spend many of nights sleeping "in the dog house" because of it. You help them save their paychecks on tow bills by being the "Fieros West & WCF Support Vehicle". So crack open a drink, Fiero Tower Guy, and know that the Fiero community appreciates your participation & support. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be able to show Corvettes and Porches just how Mean the "M" in 2M6 can get!

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2004 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

Unless you reserved 40 rooms for your wedding party as well, I think I am okay!

Again, there are only 19 rooms available as of earlier today...

--- Goobher!

The good news is that when I spoke to Manesh (hotel manager) the other day, we have our room block and rates locked in until the event. It will still be helpful to make your reservation soon, but the rooms will remain available.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2004 10:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

The good news is that when I spoke to Manesh (hotel manager) the other day, we have our room block and rates locked in until the event. It will still be helpful to make your reservation soon, but the rooms will remain available.

That's kewl, but it doesn't help having the price locked in, and a hotel to contact, if no one knows what the hell is going on!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2004 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I'll take care of it today... As I said before, since we don't have a clue as to who has tried to reserve their rooms, it is difficult for me to double check it with the motel and make sure everyone is covered... But we will get it handled. Obviously there are a lot of people waiting till late to reserve their rooms. Hopefully, as of this afternoon there will be a note on the desk for all the help to follow.

Did you ask for the manager? If not him, then ask for Luis, the assistant manager. I know we shouldn't have to go that far because the employees should know what is going on at this point but obviously they don't. From their standpoint, I can see how they might not be able to keep up with every show. This hotel is very popular for car shows. We've only had 19 people sign up in the 4 months since I made the deal with them. I can see how it might slip their minds.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 05-24-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2004 08:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post
I just got off the phone with them, this time they knew; but I didn't know you'd only get that rate for staying two nights instead of one night. Would it be cheaper to bunk with someone?
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2004 09:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

I just got off the phone with them, this time they knew; but I didn't know you'd only get that rate for staying two nights instead of one night. Would it be cheaper to bunk with someone?

Huh? I wasn't aware of this. Songman, was that the deal?

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2004 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
just for my info... please go to this thread... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/041887.html

Janell
ps: thanks!!!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2004 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Well, we never actually talked about that scenario because we assumed people would want to stay two nights since we are starting activities early and ending late... I can see how that would be the case though since we basically booked all of their hotel except for those few rooms that had already been booked.. And especially so since we didn't get all the rooms booked before the deadline. Any rooms that ended up not getting booked for that second night would be lost money to them.

People who come alone to Fiero events often share rooms. The trick is just finding someone who is also traveling alone. If it were me, I would start a separate thread titled just for that purpose.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2004 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

I said in a previous post... If people need someone to bunk with, whatever the cost of the rooms are, we'll split it, and we can all bunk! I have a room with 2 beds in it, and won't be needing the 2nd!

88White3.4GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2004 02:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88White3.4GTSend a Private Message to 88White3.4GTDirect Link to This Post
fordsneverdie - check your pm's
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2004 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I talked with Manish again today about the problems we are having with reservations for the show. He said that in light of the situation, the safest bet at this point is to call and either ask for him or Luis (assistant manager). They both know the situation very well... He also said you can send him a direct e-mail for reservations at innkeeper@courtesyinns.com . Be sure to include your name, address, phone number, credit card info, and phone number. Or at least a number to call you to get your credit card info if you don't want to e-mail it. And don't forget to tell them that you are with the Dale Houston Fiero Group...

For anyone who is going early with the Thursday group... Make sure you request a room for Thursday night as well. Mid-July on the Central Coast might mean full motels and no rooms unless you reserve that extra night now.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2004 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

fordsneverdie - check your pm's

Replied!

KitKar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2004 03:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KitKarClick Here to visit KitKar's HomePageSend a Private Message to KitKarDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RBeaubien:

Well, so far I'm sorta bummed. I'm the only one from Phoenix interested so far. I have one person that "might" go, but thats a mighty big might! :-( Oh well, I'll hang with the Tucson guys and cruise in style in my almost complete restoration project.

I'm going too. I originally was planning on leaving Friday, but I talked the ol' lady into going Thursday.

------------------
Rick Lord
http://www.KingdomCustoms.com

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock