Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread (Page 13)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread by fierobear
Started on: 05-17-2004 01:05 AM
Replies: 523
Last post by: fierobear on 07-19-2004 12:45 AM
atleastitruns

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

You REALLY haven't met the WCF crew, have you!?

lol nope. so does that mean I need to bring 3 packs of 12?

Janell
[do I even NEED to point out that I'm on top again? :P I WIN!]

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 07-15-2004).]

IP: Logged
tednelson83

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post

Oh stop it you silly savage you... Just think... If my woman wasn't cumming along, then I would offer to share my room with you!

<blowing ted a big kiss:

--- Goobz!

<sarcastic tone>oh baby oh baby</saecastic tone>

i think after that my passenger seat is looking better and better. lol

[This message has been edited by tednelson83 (edited 07-15-2004).]

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 03:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post

tednelson83

1993 posts
Member since Jul 2002

Originally posted by atleastitruns:

umm, try more like 10 packs of 12! or 24 that may be better!

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 03:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
wow. I'm really happy I won't be seeing any of you when driving home. [saturday nite] and thank goodness you're already going to be at the hotel. yeesh

Janell

Oh, and for those lucky enough to be going on the wine tour:
hehe... here's the link to Eberle's page: http://www.eberlewinery.com/home.html
- as far as I know... you'll be greeted with little snacks, a tour of the underground cellars, and whatever else they decide they want to treat you to.
-Don't Forget To Rub The Boar's Nose On Your Way In!!!!!! :-D [it makes the wine taste better
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
*edit* oh! and I just got a haircut, so I look delightfully kickass at the moment. wheeee! watch out guys! *happy* [girls, you know how great it feels when you get back from the spa. well, it's like that. I get a haircut, my baby '84 gets an oil change... so we're both feeling refreshed!]

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 07-15-2004).]

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 07:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Janell
[do I even NEED to point out that I'm on top again? :P I WIN!]

Those 3 12 packs MIGHT last about 3 hours!

sardonyx247

Feedback score:    (88)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 218
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sardonyx247Click Here to visit sardonyx247's HomePageSend a Private Message to sardonyx247Direct Link to This Post
Well I dont think I will make it this time due to lack of $$$. I still have reservations that I have to cancel. I hope to be at the next one. You all should have one in Vegas this winter.

------------------
'84 Fiero Sport Quad 4 coming soon
'87Blue GT 3.4L Swap in progress!!!!!!!!
http://www.lasvegasfieroclub.com/
Rate me if I'm usefull

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

Those 3 12 packs MIGHT last about 3 hours!

I'll ask... but you do realize that I'm transporting them in a Fiero's trunk... and I think you have some experience with the amount of stuff you can fit in their trunks... right?

Janell

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Well I dont think I will make it this time due to lack of $$$. I still have reservations that I have to cancel. I hope to be at the next one. You all should have one in Vegas this winter.

Sorry you won't be making it over. You're gonna miss a heckuva show! Start saving now and maybe you can come over for the Coast Run in November. No trophies to win but a lot of good scenery and fun with other Fiero owners.

I'm not even making it myself at this point! Still working on Rie's car. Missed all the convoys. Finally got the interior all together and now working on replacing the alternator. A word of advice to anyone thinking of putting a 3100SFI into your Fiero - Sure, it looks clean if you put the alternator in the stock Fiero location but it sure is a pain if you have to replace it! There is NO WAY to get that big alternator out of that little space! I don't have any way to drop the cradle to get it out so I am seeing if I can remove enough stuff from the engine to make a hole big enough for the alternator to go through. It is not a pretty sight!

I'll ask... but you do realize that I'm transporting them in a Fiero's trunk... and I think you have some experience with the amount of stuff you can fit in their trunks... right?

Janell

Yummy! There is nothing better than beer warmed by a Fiero engine! haha

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 07-15-2004).]

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Yummy! There is nothing better than beer warmed by a Fiero engine! haha

lol... do I detect a hint of sarcasm? lol... I'll prolly bring a cooler, unless you already have some?

Janell

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
It don't really matter to me.. On the rare occasions when I do drink, it is not beer. Can't stand the stuff - warm or cold!
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2004 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by sardonyx247:

Sar! No! You gotta make it! You got the durned thing finished in time! Go yell at the DMV some more, maybe that'll get em moving. Sorry you can't make it man. Here's to the next one.

PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 01:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Okay, so I finally got the car all put together and the alternator changed... Had to boost it off because I had been playing the radio the entire time I've been working on it. Finally thought we were close to being done and ready to go and looked back and my truck was leaking anti-freeze! Not a big deal except that I was taking the truck to San Simeon while Rie drove the Fiero.

So it's 10:30 at night. I've had 2 hours sleep in the last 50-some hours... So we'll be leaving for San Simeon in the morning I guess. Hope everybody that was going today made it over safely. See you all tomorrow!

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Dale,

Give us a call in the morning to let us know what time you plan to leave (unless you leave really early) maybe we could meet up at the Dean memorial. Just a thought. Glad you got that alt changed. See ya tomorrow!

Rick and Jen

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 03:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Well its comming up on 1 am.

Who else is burning the midnight oil to get their car done?

OK breaks over.Back to work

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 03:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

spddy

815 posts
Member since Mar 2003
Oh yea . Rick, Did you get the car back???
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 03:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
I'm done for the night. Best of luck to you John, hope you get it done. Expect a call from Pokey tomarrow morning. See you either caravaning or at WestFest!
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
3:30 now......need another rockstar
mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 06:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
o334...time to finish the cheesy puffs, and hit the showers...It's been a very long day w/ alot of progress actually.

I have a o7oo appoit. for the alignment. Man is o6oo going to come early...

--Allen

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 08:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
Well its 5am, havent pulled an all nighter since college, Ill be hurtin later
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 11:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Geez, and I thought I had it rough last night, sitting there until 1am with Chris West, two cups and a bottle of scotch.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 07-16-2004).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

fierobear

27083 posts
Member since Aug 2000
As of this morning, due to a couple of cancellations, there are TWO rooms left. You still have time to come!
PFF
System Bot
FavreFan01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FavreFan01Send a Private Message to FavreFan01Direct Link to This Post
Hey I'm the new guy and i'll be making it up there tommorrow morning. Is anyone else showing up tommorrow? I'll be leaving real early so I can get there earlier, can't wait to see you all and your rides up there.

This is a picture of my ride. Sorry about the big sun spot in the front but it was really sunny that day.

atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
gah! no! not another fastback!!! awwww man. toopid fastbacks taking over. nooooo... there won't be any notchies left after awhile... *tear* Nice ride, tho.

oh, and btw. I'll prolly get there I dunno, around 2-ish. I have to leave at around 5.30 to go pick my sister up in paso, so I decided to have fun before. lol... I might even bring the beer up today, instead of tomorrow like I was planning.

Janell

------------------

I'm a notchie girl!! hehe... fun with words. say it out loud...

AIM: goodgrlprototype
Y!M: blusun16

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 07-16-2004).]

FavreFan01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FavreFan01Send a Private Message to FavreFan01Direct Link to This Post
Sorry, but i've always loved the look of the fastback better. I still love all fieros but the fastback does it for me. Beer? Now I really can't wait to be there. LOL
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
spddy, no I didn't. Me and the wife are coming in our family car, can't wait to see what you been workin on. Helped mcaanda get his car together late in to the wee hours so at least he will get his car there. See everyone soon!

FieroSkank

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroSkankSend a Private Message to FieroSkankDirect Link to This Post
Me and Malakyt departed at 10:30 am friday. We'll be there soon! hope to see a few of you guys there ... we have a few parts to sell so as we can get back home LOL. arright well i gotta go to mapqwest and get the directions . later.
-Skank

------------------

FavreFan01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FavreFan01Send a Private Message to FavreFan01Direct Link to This Post
Is there an exact location to where this is going to be held at? ie..address? Or do I just follow the fieros?
atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
FavreFan01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 12:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FavreFan01Send a Private Message to FavreFan01Direct Link to This Post
Kewl, thanks for the directions!
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
We're bringing Rie's notchback... It's actually the opposite of what people usually do. It's an 87 GT but the fastback was taken off and replaced with a notchback. I love fastbacks as well as the next person, but actually the notches look much sportier. The fastbacks look kinda pregnant unless they are chopped. Look at the difference in my T-top with stock top and chop...

BTW, directions directly to the hotel can also be found on their website...
http://courtesyinns.com/directions.php?CourtesyInn_SessionID=1dfd01d0270cf3d9a79f18dd16dcdbf1

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 07-16-2004).]

tednelson83

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
well i plan on leaving Santa Clarita today at noon, so i can be there by 5. cant wait to meet all you guys.

------------------

1985 Pontiac Fiero 2.5 SE, 219,500 miles and still runing!!!
more pics of my 85 can be found here
1987 Pontiac Fiero GT, 139,000 miles! Cat less, but otherwise damn near stock!
1987 Pontiac Fiero 2.8 SE, 54,000 miles :( parts car RIP

Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 03:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Registration is now open, and the margarita machine is online in the parking lot!
atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
lol bear. Welp, I'm out. I'm gunna come hang out with all y'all for awhile, then head over to Paso around 5.30 to pick up my sister. see ya in about an hour and a half!

oh, just wondering; is there a prize for longest/shortest commute? :P

Janell
oh, and I'm bringin' the vid. cam again.

[This message has been edited by atleastitruns (edited 07-16-2004).]

862M4inCA

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 862M4inCASend a Private Message to 862M4inCADirect Link to This Post
*mutters few choice explicits at the guy I have to work for this weekend so he can take vacation*

Glad to hear everyone else from CA is on the coast this weekend.....I guess I'll just have to run around and play fetch for all the idiots that throw their ball down the lane and want me to send it back up to them. Maybe I'll get to join the run in November.

862M4inCA a.k.a. Blake

p.s. for those who don't get that, I work as a pinspotter mechanic in a bowling alley.

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Hopefully Pokey has already left and is on his way to Salinas. I'll be catching up with him soon and we'll be heading down. Probably won't see us till 8 or later, so we'll be cutting it a little close.
atleastitruns

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2004 11:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for atleastitrunsSend a Private Message to atleastitrunsDirect Link to This Post
whee, that was fun. first day of Westfest... mucho fun.
I'm sorry I had to leave early. ah well... I'll see everyone tomorrow! lates!

Janell
ps. yeah, I'll bring beer.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2004 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Hopefully Pokey has already left and is on his way to Salinas. I'll be catching up with him soon and we'll be heading down. Probably won't see us till 8 or later, so we'll be cutting it a little close.

Update.............I have been ubducted by 7 foot tall amazon women and i can't seem to break free.Will be there scott as soon as i can----------- **** WAKES UP **** or west fest is over.It was a blast.Never saw so much booze get consumed so fast.
This proves that fiero people are krazy.Good freinds,good food,good jokes.Cool cars,big cockroaches.

Special thanks from me to charles aka goobz for coming and rescuing me.
Special thanks to the chicks at the beach that kept me up till 5 in the morning.

Super special thanks to the organizers you guys did a great job.
JOHN SZPARA,DALE and RIE HOUSTON,LARRY and JAN HUGHS,CHARLES and LENORA,CHRIS WEST and MADDIE(MAD DOG),ANTHONY SISNEROS(close enough if spelled wrong),and if i forgot anybody i'm sorry i will edit if you remind me in pm .

Mesg to anthony loose lips suck Till next time .There is always something.

Madcurl thats one baddazz car.When my car grows up it wants to be just like yours.

Stimpy i think you almost lost faith there for a second.Remember dieing is a bad thing so i avoid it.Wish you would have stayed longer.

Ted nelson that was some real fancy driving.You now have eight lives left.Well more like 2 left that one cost you a little extra.
Oh and stay away from those canadian girls ok.

Malaki and skank i really hope you nut cases get home ok and when you come out again will find some partys to crash with more drunk people to pick on.
BRING A RABBITS FOOT! Now that i think about it i should have bought your car,put you guys on a bus and put my parts on your chassis and we all would have made out good. Remember if you run out of cash dont use you finger!

John Tenay(spddy) IN THE HOUSE!!!!! Can you say sweep.Talk about kikn sum azz.

Dale(songman) i want some of those ribs now damn it.And Rie your the bomb and even bomber when your tipsy(Nice way to say drunk).

And a super stick it in your ear to the lady that told us to keep it down at the hotel.It was only 2 in the morning what a complainer.Shen wasn't to happy when we sent her packing huh?

And for those of you that know what i'm talking about my mouse is a little tired but not broken.

I'm ready to do it again next weekend just let me put another motor in the car.

And folks always remember to eat before driving on the coast.If you fly off the cliff and no one finds you the only thing worse than knowing you are going to bleed to death alone is to do it hungry.

------------------
PLAY HARD-DIE FAST

[This message has been edited by pokeyfiero (edited 07-19-2004).]

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2004 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Update.............I have been ubducted by 7 foot tall amazon women and i can't seem to break free.Will be there scott as soon as i can----------- **** WAKES UP **** or west fest is over.It was a blast.Never saw so much booze get consumed so fast.
This proves that fiero people are krazy.Good freinds,good food,good jokes.Cool cars,big cockroaches.

Special thanks from me to charles aka goobz for coming and rescuing me.
Special thanks to the chicks at the beach that kept me up till 5 in the morning.

Super special thanks to the organizers you guys did a great job.

Mesg to anthony loose lips suck Till next time .There is always something.

Madcurl thats one baddazz car.When my car grows up it wants to be just like yours.

Stimpy i think you almost lost faith there for a second.Remember dieing is a bad thing so i avoid it.Wish you would have stayed longer.

Ted nelson that was some real fancy driving.You now have eight lives left.Well more like 2 left that one cost you a little extra.
Oh and stay away from those canadian girls ok.

Malaki and skank i really hope you nut cases get home ok and when you come out again will find some partys to crash with more drunk people to pick on.
BRING A RABBITS FOOT! Now that i think about it i should have bought your car,put you guys on a bus and put my parts on your chassis and we all would have made out good. Remember if you run out of cash dont use you finger!

John Tenay(spddy) IN THE HOUSE!!!!! Can you say sweep.Talk about kikn sum azz.

Dale(songman) i want some of those ribs now damn it.And Rie your the bomb and even bomber when your tipsy(Nice way to say drunk).

And a super stick it in your ear to the lady that told us to keep it down at the hotel.It was only 2 in the morning what a complainer.Shen wasn't to happy when we sent her packing huh?

And for those of you that know what i'm talking about my mouse is a little tired but not broken.

I'm ready to do it again next weekend just let me put another motor in the car.

And folks always remember to eat before driving on the coast.If you fly off the cliff and no one finds you the only thing worse than knowing you are going to bleed to death alone is to do it hungry.

What he said.

Oh and Goob, you're still the ugliest half latino, half french maid with an asian accent that anyone has ever seen.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

What he said.

Oh and Goob, you're still the ugliest half latino, half french maid with an asian accent that anyone has ever seen.

Yeah and that too.can't believe i forgot about that.Way to go goobs.Wee Wee

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Yeah and that too.can't believe i forgot about that.Way to go goobs.Wee Wee

For those of you who don't know what we are talking about...come to the next Westfest!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock