Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread (Page 14)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread by fierobear
Started on: 05-17-2004 01:05 AM
Replies: 523
Last post by: fierobear on 07-19-2004 12:45 AM
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
My mouse hurts!
IP: Logged
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

My mouse hurts!

You know how in cartoons, when an animal is dead, it is on it's back, with it's legs in the air? That's my mouse.

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Woo hoo I own page 14!!

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank a few people:

Pokeyfiero for cruising down with me and not getting either of us killed. The drives there and back were fun, I'm glad we didn't go alone.

fierobear that was an awesome event. I'm going to go crazy trying to budget Fiero mods AND Fiero shows now!

rgeeinc thanks for the ride! Glad we finally got to do it. That V8 is awesome, but I want another ride when you finally get that computer in and tuned!

Spddy thanks for being so cool and putting up with me! I tried not to bug you, but I had lots of questions! That car is simply incredible, and I'm driving to San Ramon the minute its running right.

Chris West thank you again for letting me take your car for a drive! That was absolutely incredible. I can say without hesitation that that is THE FASTEST I have ever accelerated. And I was being super careful cause I can't afford to fix it. Imagine if I could have totally gone nuts with it...

Malakyt and Skank, you two screwballs are awesome. That was a lot of fun, and you should have told me the first night you didnt have a room, mine was right there with only me in it. Hope you guys got back to AZ ok and I can't wait to see that decklid we designed. See you at the Coast Run, right?

Goober....I don't know what to say. You are hilarious. I guess I'll say thank you for keeping your shorts on for most of the weekend.

Curly the car is awesome, nuff said. Can't wait to see the redux.

Marcus, Steven, Janell, all the Mrs (Goober, Bear, Spddy, etc) and everyone else, that was an awesome weekend. I can't think of any better way to have spent it. I can't believe I have to wait a year till the next one. Least we got some other get togethers and the Coast Run to tide me over. Its gonna be rough though.

3rd Place Custom GT and a set of WCF aluminum door sills and a whole lot of pictures, stories, and great memories. I made off like a bandit this weekend!

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-19-2004 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post
Pictures are coming. I'll be starting a new thread.

Here is the thread. Caution, if you are dialup, there are lots of pictures
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/043785.html

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 07-19-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock