Pennock's Fiero Forum
  General Fiero Chat - Archive
  2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread (Page 6)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 
Previous Page | Next Page
2004 WestFest, July 16-18, San Simeon, CA info thread by fierobear
Started on: 05-17-2004 01:05 AM
Replies: 523
Last post by: fierobear on 07-19-2004 12:45 AM
tednelson83

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 67
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tednelson83Click Here to visit tednelson83's HomePageSend a Private Message to tednelson83Direct Link to This Post
i would also ba glad to bring a sleeping bag and pull up a nice piece of floor!
IP: Logged
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by tednelson83:

i've Got one, but it is broken at the bottom, and missing the g/fx.

Thats what i got too lol
I dont know if i have a two bed room but it looks like i'll be going alone.So maybe you won't be sleeping in your car.
Anyway it Aint so bad.I fall asleep in my car all the time.

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2004 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
I know that it's not "politically correct" to make this statement, but if I have to see one more post about "I need a place to stay for West Fest," I'm going to puke.
I realize that there are those that are asking to see if there are spots / rides / ect… that are available for all the other GTG's that are going on in the Fiero world, but this one here takes the cake. I have read it like what seems to be 1o times.

As "I" see it, yes, there are MORE than enough people that would be willing to help out, and I personally have talked to another Fiero owner about seeing what might be done to help the situation, but there must be concessions if people are going to help somebody on a budget.

Ted, I see that you are trying to "do it all" while you are there at the GTG, and I'd suggest that you need to stop and think about how things that you are posting are coming across to those that are reading it. I can speak for no other, other than myself, and state that you need to cut some things out of the weekend if you are going to expect to see others give you helping hand.

You are paying for things that are not a required for the weekend.
There is no reason that you have to participate in the show, nor are you going to have to have the as you put it, "whatever else." If you are going to ask those that are going to make sacrifices by assisting you in allowing you a place to hit the hay, one would think that you would need to do the same as your temporary benefactor.

I'd suggest that you re-think the plans that you have set for the weekend, and cut a few things out. We can't always have it all, and in situations like this, something is a lot better than nothing….

But I will say that if there are aftermarket seats in the GT that you are taking, I can almost guarantee that they are going to be a lot more comfy than the granite slabs that they call motel beds.

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 10:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post
8 BBQ 9 SHOW
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 11:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spddy:

8 BBQ 9 SHOW

Mmmm BBQ i'm hungry.

Hey john how long does your guy take to repair the facias?
I was thinking about getting it done before the meet.

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 12:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Mmmm BBQ i'm hungry.

Hey john how long does your guy take to repair the facias?
I was thinking about getting it done before the meet.

My "guy" being me Depends on the damage, but get it in here & I,ll knock it out for ya

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Just wondering if my pre-registry went thru ok? I never did get a confirmation email on payment or anything. Am I signed up? Fierobear? Fords Never Die?
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I wonder exactly how many of us are on a mad rush to get our cars put together for the show? Rie's car is supposed to be back from the paint shop on Tuesday... The new interior is supposed to be ready to pickup on Tuesday. We're leaving on Thursday... Not a lot of time to put it all together!
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 05:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

I wonder exactly how many of us are on a mad rush to get our cars put together for the show? Rie's car is supposed to be back from the paint shop on Tuesday... The new interior is supposed to be ready to pickup on Tuesday. We're leaving on Thursday... Not a lot of time to put it all together!

My car as of right now has two body panels on it (roof & quarters) no interior....Its going to take a large bottle of no doze, an expresso iv,some praying and a whole lot of cursing but I will make it

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

My car as of right now has two body panels on it (roof & quarters) no interior....Its going to take a large bottle of no doze, an expresso iv,some praying and a whole lot of cursing but I will make it

Don't forget the Rockstars.

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 07-08-2004).]

Malakyt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 07:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalakytClick Here to visit Malakyt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MalakytDirect Link to This Post
There is no way my car is going to be ready... much less have a completed interior... someone broke into my car last night and stole the stereo and such and ripped the interior apart looking for stuff... I just feel like giving up. Maybe i will come, but i dont think i am going to be able to be in the show.

-Daniel

PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 07:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Malakyt:

There is no way my car is going to be ready... much less have a completed interior... someone broke into my car last night and stole the stereo and such and ripped the interior apart looking for stuff... I just feel like giving up. Maybe i will come, but i dont think i am going to be able to be in the show.

-Daniel

Don't forget the work in progress and daily driver class, and you'll be in the running for "Hard Luck". There is also the Display Only (no entry fee).

[This message has been edited by fierobear (edited 07-08-2004).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
You should definitely come anyway, even if you aren't going to enter the show. It is still going to be a lot of fun, and there are going to be some amazing cars! People are always wanting to see Curley's car.... This, of one of the Bakersfield gatherings, is about the only place to see it!

Hey! Is that trim piece I am sending you for the car you are bringing to WestFest? If not, would you rather just pick it up while you are over here or do you need it before then?

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 07-08-2004).]

RBeaubien

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 07:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RBeaubienClick Here to visit RBeaubien's HomePageSend a Private Message to RBeaubienDirect Link to This Post

You should definitely come anyway, even if you aren't going to enter the show. It is still going to be a lot of fun, and there are going to be some amazing cars! People are always wanting to see Curley's car.... This, of one of the Bakersfield gatherings, is about the only place to see it!

Hey! Is that trim piece I am sending you for the car you are bringing to WestFest? If not, would you rather just pick it up while you are over here or do you need it before then?

Hey Songman, please PM me your phone number so we can make final caravan plans. I'm getting final numbers as to how many are coming from Arizona and what time we will be hitting Bakersfield.

- Robert Beaubien
- AzFieros Phoenix area Event Coordinator
- http://www.azfieros.com
-

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

My "guy" being me Depends on the damage, but get it in here & I,ll knock it out for ya

not the paint the tear.I thought you said you had to send it out i didn't realize you were THE GUY.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003

Umm not me I'm always ready and prepared.Whats wrong with you guys.
The truth is some where else.

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 08:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by RBeaubien:

Hey Songman, please PM me your phone number so we can make final caravan plans. I'm getting final numbers as to how many are coming from Arizona and what time we will be hitting Bakersfield.

- Robert Beaubien
- AzFieros Phoenix area Event Coordinator
- http://www.azfieros.com
-

PM Sent!

I sent both the home and cell numbers. I'm home now if you are calling anytime soon.

Malakyt

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MalakytClick Here to visit Malakyt's HomePageSend a Private Message to MalakytDirect Link to This Post

I was gonna try and finish the car... but i guess i cant now. After the accident, the interior being messed up and the breaking into the car there isnt a way i can get it done. But i will still show up. My plan is to be there, and i will find a way to go. If i dont bring my car, Rbeaubien has offered me to ride with him. Thanx..

------------------

86gt Custom with Firebird Interior

Avid Fiero Enthusiast,
Daniel Caddell
If you think i am doing a great job please give me a positive

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Just wondering if my pre-registry went thru ok? I never did get a confirmation email on payment or anything. Am I signed up? Fierobear? Fords Never Die?

I'm assuming you name is Rick L.!? If so, yes I got it! I will have a total here in about 5 minutes!

--- Goobz!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
So who is planning on caravanning with the WCF crew!? Can we get a prelimenary count!? We know that people say now they will be there, and may not, or vice versa, but at least a rough guestimate would be nice!

--- Goobz!

------------------
"Real American Heroes - Today we solute you, Mr. Ford Truck Towing A Fiero Guy. When most people don't even know what a Fiero is, let alone just where the motor is, you seem to somehow fit right in. You see the looks people give to that car with the PIAA light conversion, the 2" drop springs, big scoops on the hood, and the 19" tires that are bigger than the car itself, and get a kick out of their reactions. You get all warm and gooshy inside by knowing you help out children in need by putting smiles on their faces, whenever you drive by with that car on the trailer all lit up with neon. A car that isn't made anymore, is kept alive by being the prize posession of most of their owners who spend 5 times more than what they paid for them to gain a few more horsepower, and loose a couple seconds off their 1/4 mile, and spend many of nights sleeping "in the dog house" because of it. You help them save their paychecks on tow bills by being the "Fieros West & WCF Support Vehicle". So crack open a drink, Fiero Tower Guy, and know that the Fiero community appreciates your participation & support. If it wasn't for you, we wouldn't be able to show Corvettes and Porches just how Mean the "M" in 2M6 can get!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
PS: There are 19 prereges as of this minute!

--- Goobz!

PFF
System Bot
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2004 11:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

PS: There are 19 prereges as of this minute!

--- Goobz!

Hey Goob, do you think we could get a count of how many cars are prereg'd in each class? I dunno I'm violating any car show etiquette, but I'm curious to see how much competition I'm gonna have I'd like to know who I'm competing against too, but I won't be pushy. I'll find out when I get there, and knowing won't change anything anywway.

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 12:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Hey Goob, do you think we could get a count of how many cars are prereg'd in each class? I dunno I'm violating any car show etiquette, but I'm curious to see how much competition I'm gonna have I'd like to know who I'm competing against too, but I won't be pushy. I'll find out when I get there, and knowing won't change anything anywway.

No, not a problem at all... If you give me tonite and (at the latest) *maybe* tomorrow, I will post that info with the car class, and where they are from, with no names! That way, everyone can see the participation we are getting...

--- Goobz!

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Well if no one objects, post Forum names too. I don't know a lot of peoples real names, but I can look up a PFF name and see thier car.

So much for hiding my excitement and curiosity...

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
I'll tell for us... Rie is entering her 87 GT in the Custom Notchback class...

Obviously it is not a stock 87 GT!

Since I sold my T-top, I won't be entering anything. I'll just be riding along with her...

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 02:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroDirect Link to This Post

I'll tell for us... Rie is entering her 87 GT in the Custom Notchback class...

Obviously it is not a stock 87 GT!

Since I sold my T-top, I won't be entering anything. I'll just be riding along with her...

Songman is riding ***** .What is the world coming to.Dale why did you sell your car?

mcaanda

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 129
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mcaandaSend a Private Message to mcaandaDirect Link to This Post
7 BBQ 8 SHOW

Back to the garage

CABBY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CABBYSend a Private Message to CABBYDirect Link to This Post
Just stopped by spddys shop on my way to work, HOLY ****

All I can say is everyone is in for a suprise when you see this thing

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

Songman is riding ***** .What is the world coming to.Dale why did you sell your car?

Building another one.. But it won't be ready until the Coast Run in November.

We've actually sold a few of them off but we still have 6 Fieros. We just got tired of having so many cars around here collecting spider webs that we never drove. California is not like Tennessee. It's expensive to own cars you don't drive out here!

I was just telling Rie the other day though, what a strange feeling it is not to be driving my T-top to a Fiero event!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CABBY:

Just stopped by spddys shop on my way to work, HOLY ****

All I can say is everyone is in for a suprise when you see this thing

Hey Jon.. You bringing the white one that WCF did, or the black one!?

--- Goobz!

PS: I'll get the info on here in a bit!

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 02:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTDirect Link to This Post
Hay Goob I Pre reg as Rick W. Not Rick L.?
I did not get any type of verification yet?
Hay spddy you did not paint your car like mine did you? We talked about it a little at the Knotts Show? I had two colors in mind but did not go with the Sunset "Vette"
I kind of got the paint guy mad at me, I asked if he was going to have the car done on time. His answer was like this "You know it realy buggs me when people dont think I can do what I say I can do. I told you it will be done on Monday and you will be putting it together on Tuesday"
Keep in mind that the car will only have a few body parts on it and I will have to put the car together when it gets here.

[This message has been edited by Rickady88GT (edited 07-09-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 03:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanDirect Link to This Post
Hey, we didn't get a pre-reg confirmation either. Did our reg come through?
spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Rickady88GT:

Hay Goob I Pre reg as Rick W. Not Rick L.?
I did not get any type of verification yet?
Hay spddy you did not paint your car like mine did you? We talked about it a little at the Knotts Show? I had two colors in mind but did not go with the Sunset "Vette"
I kind of got the paint guy mad at me, I asked if he was going to have the car done on time. His answer was like this "You know it realy buggs me when people dont think I can do what I say I can do. I told you it will be done on Monday and you will be putting it together on Tuesday"
Keep in mind that the car will only have a few body parts on it and I will have to put the car together when it gets here.

went w/ nissan 350z blue, Ill have tools so if you need help installing stuff let me know

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyDirect Link to This Post

spddy

815 posts
Member since Mar 2003

Originally posted by FordsNeverDie:

Hey Jon.. You bringing the white one that WCF did, or the black one!?

--- Goobz!
!

The white one has undergone a complete redo, black one unfortunatly wont make this one though(Nancy wont drive it,it scares her )

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 06:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post

The white one has undergone a complete redo, black one unfortunatly wont make this one though(Nancy wont drive it,it scares her )

If I wasn't entering mine in the show, I'd drive the black one for you!

The white one is coming??? Schweet! Last time I saw it, it was missing a couple of body parts and the top half of the engine. If its running, I want a ride!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

I'm always available!

FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 06:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

FordsNeverDie

952 posts
Member since May 2003
Okay all.. Here we go... If I know the persons Pennock's name, I will post it.. However, I don't know everyones...

Name: Robert Beaubien
City: Glendale AZ
Class: Modified

Name: Chris Sideris
City: Long Beach CA
Class: Custom? or Modified ??

Name: John Tinay (spddy)
City: concord ca
Class: custom

Name: John Tinay (spddy)
City: concord ca
Class: modified

Name: Daniel Caddell
City: Tucson AZ
Class: Daily Driver

Name: Tes Tessema (stuck-n-80's)
City: Sylmar CA
Class: Stock- Formula

Name: chris west
City: Marina Del Rey Ca
Class: modified

Name: Roy Welsh
City: San Bruno California
Class: Custom (Notchback)

Name: Dave J.
City: las vegas Nevada

Name: john szpara (fierobear)
City: hayward ca
Make: 1 - stock 88GT
Model: 2 - stock 88 Formula
Class: 3 - daily driver 88 formula

Name: kevin rye
City: Canyon Country ca

Name: Jess Roque'
City: Los Angeles CA
Class: Display Only

Name: Rick and Jennifer Whiteside
City: Hanford CA

Name: Roy Benjamins
City: Los Angeles CA
Class:

Name: Dianne Bradford
City: San Diego California
Class: Daily Driver (stock)

Name: Scott Evans
City: La Selva Beach California
Class: Custom GT

Name: Rick Lord
City: Phoenix AZ
Class: Daily Driver (Changed from Display Only - per registrants request)

Name: Neil and Katherine Fischer
City: Santa Maria CA

Name: Marie Houston (Mrs. Songman)
City: Bakersfield CA
Class: Custom Notchback

Name: Larry Hughes
City: San Diego CA
Class: Custom

Name: Richard Wood
City: Citrus Heights CA
Class: Stock or Concourse

Name: Curly "MadCurl"
City: Bay Area, California

Name: Jose Goncalves
City: Foothill Ranch, California

There ya go... These are the website pre-reg'd entries... I appologize to everyone for the server not sending you the response saying that we got your registration. I am fixing that this weekend, so it now will do it from now on!

--- Goobz!

[This message has been edited by FordsNeverDie (edited 07-15-2004).]

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 06:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
Cool thanks Goob! My curiosity has been satisfied...for now
FordsNeverDie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FordsNeverDieClick Here to visit FordsNeverDie's HomePageSend a Private Message to FordsNeverDieDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

Cool thanks Goob! My curiosity has been satisfied...for now

Not a problem.. Only question I have is WHERE IN THE DAMN HELL IS LA SELVA BEACH, CA - (831) AREACODE!?

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2004 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Direct Link to This Post
LOL Northwest of Watsonville, Southwest of Aptos, and South of Santa Cruz. Put La Selva Beach, CA into MapQuest and zoom out.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 14 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14 

All times are ET (US)

T H I S   I S   A N   A R C H I V E D   T O P I C

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock